These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

POS Tracker - FGV - 5.2.1

Author
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#101 - 2012-01-21 04:54:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Frozen Guardian
5.2.0 Officially Released, no changes were needed to the test files except one missing line in the full installer. I of course will still be watching this thread and google code's issues area incase something comes up.

Now awesome people would awesomely donate towards the Frozen Guardian keep working on the POS Tracker fund. :P

Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
-FG

Edit: There is a bug where Stront isn't affected by Sov, will be fixed in 5.2.1.
king curt
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#102 - 2012-01-23 16:56:41 UTC  |  Edited by: king curt
Upgraded from 5.1.7 to 5.2 and having some db issues

Quote:
postracker.pos3_tower_fbstatic' doesn't existSELECT * FROM pos3_tower_fbstatic WHERE pos_race = '4' AND pos_size = '3'


When adding 520 upgrade getting the following sql error
Quote:
#1146 - Table 'xxxxxxxx_postracker.%prefix%tower_info' doesn't exist
yet there is a pos3_tower_info db already

DB is there but it uploaded from the sql as "%prefix%tower_fbstatic"

In fact both sql's in the install folder uploaded with %prefix% instead of pos3_. So in other words, I have both a full list of db's with %prefix% and pos3_

Any ideas?

Thanks.


***EDIT***

I got it working but I had to delete the existing tower_info and change %prefix%tower_info to pos3_tower_info and run the api for it to populate and renamed the %prefix%tower_fbstatic to pos3_tower_fbstatic.
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#103 - 2012-01-24 02:52:49 UTC
king curt wrote:
Upgraded from 5.1.7 to 5.2 and having some db issues

Quote:
postracker.pos3_tower_fbstatic' doesn't existSELECT * FROM pos3_tower_fbstatic WHERE pos_race = '4' AND pos_size = '3'


When adding 520 upgrade getting the following sql error
Quote:
#1146 - Table 'xxxxxxxx_postracker.%prefix%tower_info' doesn't exist
yet there is a pos3_tower_info db already

DB is there but it uploaded from the sql as "%prefix%tower_fbstatic"

In fact both sql's in the install folder uploaded with %prefix% instead of pos3_. So in other words, I have both a full list of db's with %prefix% and pos3_

Any ideas?

Thanks.


***EDIT***

I got it working but I had to delete the existing tower_info and change %prefix%tower_info to pos3_tower_info and run the api for it to populate and renamed the %prefix%tower_fbstatic to pos3_tower_fbstatic.


Uhh yeah because you need to use the built-in updater instead of importing the .sql file manually. The updater then replaces %prefix% with what ever is in your install for you...in this case pos3_ . ^^
Wibla
Tactical Narcotics Team
#104 - 2012-01-24 16:12:48 UTC
I tried installing 5.2.0 full, while the fuel tracking works fine, production doesn't work at all, silos aren't updating...
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2012-01-24 17:06:28 UTC
Wibla wrote:
I tried installing 5.2.0 full, while the fuel tracking works fine, production doesn't work at all, silos aren't updating...


There are no easy API pulls for silos and so you need to do it manually. :(
Wibla
Tactical Narcotics Team
#106 - 2012-01-24 19:57:19 UTC
Yeah, I know about that, it appears that if you have two silos hooked up to the same output (harvester or reactor), it wont increment the contents hourly...
Matalok
Slackers and Nihilists
#107 - 2012-01-24 20:25:45 UTC
Still lots of calls to mysql_query in the production side of the POS class and related php scripts in the 5.2 standard install, need modifying to $dbconn->Execute format before they'll work.
Kurufinve
Super Cr3w
Old Sch00l
#108 - 2012-01-27 18:13:44 UTC
Hi guys.
Just run update from Version 5.1.7 to 5.2.0 (all went fine) and I cant add an API.
I made one for tracker (with all that is required) and Im geting masg : "Error: String could not be parsed as XML"
Any1 can help?
Thx in advance.

P.S. Im totaly new in this so if posible keet it simple :(
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#109 - 2012-01-28 00:40:40 UTC
Kurufinve wrote:
Hi guys.
Just run update from Version 5.1.7 to 5.2.0 (all went fine) and I cant add an API.
I made one for tracker (with all that is required) and Im geting masg : "Error: String could not be parsed as XML"
Any1 can help?
Thx in advance.

P.S. Im totaly new in this so if posible keet it simple :(


Have you used this before successfully or was this the first time you used the POS Tracker?
Kurufinve
Super Cr3w
Old Sch00l
#110 - 2012-01-28 02:30:46 UTC
Frozen Guardian wrote:
Kurufinve wrote:
Hi guys.
Just run update from Version 5.1.7 to 5.2.0 (all went fine) and I cant add an API.
I made one for tracker (with all that is required) and Im geting masg : "Error: String could not be parsed as XML"
Any1 can help?
Thx in advance.

P.S. Im totaly new in this so if posible keet it simple :(


Have you used this before successfully or was this the first time you used the POS Tracker?


No, this was the first time I tried to use it...
Angellis Ketatsu
Hamsters Corporation
#111 - 2012-01-28 06:49:01 UTC
New treker not correctly counts sovereignty - more faithful he reads him but writes 15 blocks at o'clock - at addition in pos gives out not 24 days as be proposed on priming and 33 on pos
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2012-01-29 02:26:45 UTC
Kurufinve wrote:
Frozen Guardian wrote:
Kurufinve wrote:
Hi guys.
Just run update from Version 5.1.7 to 5.2.0 (all went fine) and I cant add an API.
I made one for tracker (with all that is required) and Im geting masg : "Error: String could not be parsed as XML"
Any1 can help?
Thx in advance.

P.S. Im totaly new in this so if posible keet it simple :(


Have you used this before successfully or was this the first time you used the POS Tracker?


No, this was the first time I tried to use it...


Then you may be running into the same problem a few others are which we're trying to figure out. The connection instead of going to EVE's API servers are instead connecting to the localhost of your server. Which in return generates a 404/not found error because your server is obviously not an EVE API server. It's all in a world of confusion and I'm still investigating as to why this happens for a few people. Especially since this issue goes back to when the POS Tracker was first being made. This weird bug has really never been squashed and I'm going to try and figure out why.
Lordess Trader
Phoenix Evolved Part Duo
#113 - 2012-01-29 12:45:13 UTC
why when i get to

http://localhost/pos/install.php?step=5

add api key

Error Code: 203::Authentication failure.

????

I'm using XAMPP so all versions seem fine

Current PHP version: 5.3.1 (Needs to be greater than 5.1.2)
Your CURL Version: 7.19.6
CURL: Yes
SimpleXML: Yes
Hash: Yes
Register_globals: Off
cache/template_c: OK
eveconfig/dbconfig.php: OK
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#114 - 2012-01-29 21:40:15 UTC
Lordess Trader wrote:
why when i get to

http://localhost/pos/install.php?step=5

add api key

Error Code: 203::Authentication failure.

????

I'm using XAMPP so all versions seem fine

Current PHP version: 5.3.1 (Needs to be greater than 5.1.2)
Your CURL Version: 7.19.6
CURL: Yes
SimpleXML: Yes
Hash: Yes
Register_globals: Off
cache/template_c: OK
eveconfig/dbconfig.php: OK


If you are 100% sure on how to copy and paste then this is probably your issue:

Check your php.ini file for the following:

[php.ini]
; The separator used in PHP generated URLs to separate arguments.
; Default is "&".
arg_separator.output = "&"

My guess is it has & instead of &
Agent212
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#115 - 2012-02-01 14:29:37 UTC
    /**
     * Set a session variable
     *
     * @param name $ name of the session variable to set
     * @param value $ value to set the named session variable
     */
    function SessionSetVar($name, $value='')
    {
        if (!isset($name)) {
            return false;
        }

        $_SESSION[$name] = addslashes($value);
        return true;
    }


i have add addslashes in eveclass.php because of error if corp name have apostrophe in
KongGal
Circle-0f-Two
Pandemic Horde
#116 - 2012-02-16 09:52:34 UTC
really an unstable pos tracker,

Impossible to install "it was installing the database for over 12 hours but still the database was clean"
getting fatal errors on smarty.class.php " Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "login.tpl" in /includes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1088"
Kismeteer
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#117 - 2012-02-21 19:33:14 UTC
We are unable to allow new characters to use FGV. (Which we have nicknamed 'The Allspark' after the energon cube patch.) It just comes up with a blank list. Also, we get a message of this in the logs:
[21-Feb-2012 14:43:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mod in /html/index.php on line 38
[21-Feb-2012 14:43:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: access in /html/includes/eveclass.php on line 281

I do not know if these are related. But if anyone else has experienced this, let me know.
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#118 - 2012-03-17 06:17:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Frozen Guardian
Kismeteer wrote:
We are unable to allow new characters to use FGV. (Which we have nicknamed 'The Allspark' after the energon cube patch.) It just comes up with a blank list. Also, we get a message of this in the logs:
[21-Feb-2012 14:43:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mod in /html/index.php on line 38
[21-Feb-2012 14:43:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: access in /html/includes/eveclass.php on line 281

I do not know if these are related. But if anyone else has experienced this, let me know.


I've seen two others have that same issue. Not exactly sure where it came from. In one case they just reinstalled their entire POS tracker and cURL. Though that's probably not so much fun for you. You still experience this issue?

Sorry I know kinda late response.

So on that note yeah sorry on the no updates, lots has happened(surgery and new job yays!) but I'm still alive. I can finally start working on the POS tracker this weekend again. I'll try and see if I can't get a small update out by the end of this weekend if not probably next weekend for sures.

-FG
Frozen Guardian
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#119 - 2012-03-26 06:01:07 UTC
5.2.1 Released! Downloads here: http://iceneko.com/eve/

Version 5.2.0 to 5.2.1 Changes:

  • Fixed sovereignty bonus for Strontium usage.
  • Fuel Calc now understands the use current levels function.
  • Fixed sovereignty for both Fuel Calc and Fuel Bill.


Wanted to do more but future changes kinda expanded too quickly and I wanted the sov fixes out the door. So that gets to be held off for another day. Of course let me know if anything in this patch breaks something. :)

-FG
Zyper
A Fine Line
#120 - 2012-06-15 01:22:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Zyper
Great software, works wonderfully, wonderful!