These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Introducing ... Corporation Management 2.0

Author
Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
#21 - 2012-02-12 13:19:45 UTC
I like the idea of being able to link the Corp Hangar Array to labs, would be good to link it to assembly arrays too when building ships, modules, etc. The assembly arrays have their own hangar space, true, but having to move the materials for construction over isn't always convenient or easy.

WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place...

Jack Paladin
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2012-02-12 16:33:15 UTC
Serge Bastana wrote:
I like the idea of being able to link the Corp Hangar Array to labs, would be good to link it to assembly arrays too when building ships, modules, etc. The assembly arrays have their own hangar space, true, but having to move the materials for construction over isn't always convenient or easy.

Exactly :)

I have some 8-10 Assembly Arrays that I have to fill each time I do a manf job. That is 8-10 stacks of every single material needed that I have to seperate out, and move into each array before I can even begin installing a manf job.
Herold Oldtimer
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-02-13 09:52:04 UTC
A friendly bump with a suggestion.

You should probably post a link to this in the GD and maybe also in the Assembly Hall. Won't hurt to know what the csm might think of this, or the folks lurking around in gd.
Jack Paladin
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2012-02-13 17:39:01 UTC
Herold Oldtimer wrote:
A friendly bump with a suggestion.

You should probably post a link to this in the GD and maybe also in the Assembly Hall. Won't hurt to know what the csm might think of this, or the folks lurking around in gd.

Posted in Assembly Hall. Damn this is getting messy though :(

Link: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=69545&find=unread
Kai'Ckul
Solar Storm
#25 - 2012-03-28 02:06:25 UTC
Another few suggestions, some really simple ones:

• A real simple one: Up number of alliance contracts from the puny 10 per character currently available. Regular market scenarios aside, you would often like to prestage and prep ships for an upcomming operation, and preferably without getting unwanted attention by suddenly adding a ton of traffic or public contracts. You do that by using alliance contracts, but having to use a toon pr 10 contracts adds a lot of attention, and is a major hassle. For such contracts, having contract templates would also be preferabl

• Alter the fittings tool/screen so it also adds ammo and rigs and autoname the ships after the template when you hit that button. You grow seriously tired of manually adding rigs and ammo after your get past 200-300 ships in a week, it is also an utterly useless waste of time for those people in corp who are more short on it than anyone else. X

• Revise the security and wallet logs to add filters and groupings. Trying to figure out who has done what with the access levels and roles of a player, or who has done what to which wallet division usually takes an export out using the API and then sift through it using Excel, rather than using the ingame screens which are hopeless to use. Having such tools readily available makes it easier to keep track of ISK flows, and to react quickly in case you have a security breach, not to mention being able to detect a security breach.

Jack Paladin
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2012-04-11 14:51:25 UTC
bump
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#27 - 2012-04-11 15:18:51 UTC
Reasons not to have CCP control your comms:
You will be banned under the EULA for very dumb things.

Reasons not to have CCP control your forums:
Also ******** forum filters.
Admiral Lysander
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-04-11 15:51:55 UTC
Quote:
Same story, different area. More access over the current voice system. Custom Channels, Access based on titles/roles. Think TS/Mumble layout, except using EVE-Voice. Perhaps a lower priority than the other suggestions as many will want access to voice outside of the game. Guess that is where EVE Gate comes in then?
Quote:

PPL use 3rd party coms so u can scrub this idea of the black bord as its fail if its nt broke dnt fix
Admiral Lysander
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-04-11 15:52:21 UTC
Messoroz wrote:
Reasons not to have CCP control your comms:

Reasons not to have CCP control your forums:
Also ******** forum filters.

smart
Previous page12