These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

We would all rather forget Incarna

Author
Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#21 - 2012-02-08 18:44:27 UTC
The Incarna stuff was too system heavy for the new site.

But its on its way. Space hamsters are slaving away to bring us WiS

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#22 - 2012-02-08 18:59:34 UTC
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
Ayieka wrote:
well they aren't talking about it cause it isn't a very big part of the game yet. CQ's are cool but its not like you could spend all day in one.

Well CCP seems to think the hanger is more of a feature than the CQ and NeX store and CCP clothes. No mention of any of that at all, not only has it been shitcanned its being brushed under the carpet to.

Which bodes well for future expansions, hopefully we will see several more Crucibles.

Except, of course, that it hasn't.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#23 - 2012-02-08 19:29:20 UTC
I honestly think incarna 1.0 never happened where on 0.1 still maybe a year form now who knows.

Lets bring back an ol meme

18 months!

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-02-08 19:36:47 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Jhagiti Tyran wrote:
Ayieka wrote:
well they aren't talking about it cause it isn't a very big part of the game yet. CQ's are cool but its not like you could spend all day in one.

Well CCP seems to think the hanger is more of a feature than the CQ and NeX store and CCP clothes. No mention of any of that at all, not only has it been shitcanned its being brushed under the carpet to.

Which bodes well for future expansions, hopefully we will see several more Crucibles.

Except, of course, that it hasn't.

Can you explain why the introduction section of the new website fails to mention CQ, Incarna or NeX at all? Or that CCP believe the ability to stack stuff in a hanger is a feature worth pointing out while failing to mention space Barbie at all?
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-02-08 19:40:48 UTC
With the shitstorm of whiny brats and trains of nubs firing at statues they probably never had a chance to make the wallpapers.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Previous page12