These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New goon war on RMT and 5 billion ISK for a plex

First post
Author
Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums
#41 - 2012-02-07 21:51:17 UTC
If Goons can combat RMT I support them 100%

R.I.P. Vile Rat

DIsposible Hero
State War Academy
Caldari State
#42 - 2012-02-07 21:52:44 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
Same thing as always..denial it is ok dude, my accounts are plexed up and i have a small stockpile in cases of emergencies just like this..good luck

Yes. We tend to deny things that are false, its one of those quirky things we do. Although "same thing as always" suggests that you make posts like this frequently. You further imply that you are right in these postings. Citation needed?
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#43 - 2012-02-07 21:54:53 UTC
Krios Ahzek wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
You can't supply crunch PLEX therefore any possible Goonrush is useless. If it gets high enough, people will just buy more PLEX.

Since they can also see what assets members have they would also be able to tell who is stock piling......

and when they have made enough isk jacking prices up they will crash market and start the whole cycle over again...

Nobody makes ISK if we're forced to spend 800m ISK on PLEXes every month.

Anyhow, tinfoil.

Clueless, there is isk to be made and lulz to be had, don't be so simple
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#44 - 2012-02-07 21:55:46 UTC
DIsposible Hero wrote:
scooter Kondur wrote:
Same thing as always..denial it is ok dude, my accounts are plexed up and i have a small stockpile in cases of emergencies just like this..good luck

Yes. We tend to deny things that are false, its one of those quirky things we do. Although "same thing as always" suggests that you make posts like this frequently. You further imply that you are right in these postings. Citation needed?

Post with your main
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#45 - 2012-02-07 21:56:49 UTC
Ioci wrote:

I do as well..but that isn't their only motive obv...since most of DRF are botters their hopes are to cripple their botters and crush them all
Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#46 - 2012-02-07 22:05:23 UTC
Liang Nuren wrote:
Even if you could pull it off, I'd say that you couldn't push it much higher than 550-600M.

-Liang

This. The CSM minutes addressed the issue of PLEX prices in-game, and hinted at stepping in if the price goes too high. I'm not too worried about it.
"If."
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#47 - 2012-02-07 22:09:20 UTC
Nephilius wrote:
Liang Nuren wrote:
Even if you could pull it off, I'd say that you couldn't push it much higher than 550-600M.

-Liang

This. The CSM minutes addressed the issue of PLEX prices in-game, and hinted at stepping in if the price goes too high. I'm not too worried about it.

As I stated earlier as well I am not worried either Ihave all the plex i need for a while...this is a heads up to people who may not...and plex at 1 bill or 2 isnt really all that unreasonable when you can make that in a day farming anoms....
Jaren Neraj
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2012-02-07 22:13:42 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
With the new vcode requirements for goons

Are you still on this? Didn't you already have two threads about this locked?
Caldari Acolyte
Shark Enterprises
#49 - 2012-02-07 22:14:24 UTC
Billion isk plex? Even if and thats a BIG if could go that high, nobody (unless your a complete moron Roll) is going to buy them. You'll just have massive unsubs in the Tens of thousands leaving the game. Ugh
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#50 - 2012-02-07 22:17:56 UTC
make up your mind

we're either probing out accounts to hack and RMT (laff) or we're fighting RMT by forcing everyone to use plex

i find it hilarious that the bulk of the playerbase of eve online, a game centered around a steep learning curve and a complex market economy, can be this dumb

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

arcca jeth
Dark Alliance
#51 - 2012-02-07 22:17:59 UTC
Caldari Acolyte wrote:
Billion isk plex? Even if and thats a BIG if could go that high, nobody (unless your a complete moron Roll) is going to buy them. You'll just have massive unsubs in the Tens of thousands leaving the game. Ugh

never underestimate the number of morons in this game
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-02-07 22:18:07 UTC
Caldari Acolyte wrote:

Yes there is MD forum about that...10k people who use plex and not making ccp any money will quit...hohum
scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#53 - 2012-02-07 22:19:37 UTC  |  Edited by: scooter Kondur
Andski wrote:
make up your mind

we're either probing out accounts to hack and RMT (laff) or we're fighting RMT by forcing everyone to use plex

i find it hilarious that the bulk of the playerbase of eve online, a game centered around a steep learning curve and a complex market economy, can be this dumb

So CSM god we are all dumb peons to be used by goons....very pro...further points out goon arrogance like it is even needed...and doesnt have to be either or, i stand by my earlier statements but that is another thread
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2012-02-07 22:22:38 UTC
You have the most amusing psychosis. Obsession and paranoid schizophrenia must make your life miserable.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums
#55 - 2012-02-07 22:23:22 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
Ioci wrote:

I do as well..but that isn't their only motive obv...since most of DRF are botters their hopes are to cripple their botters and crush them all

Goons aren't that stupid. Most of DRF alts might in fact be botters and if they are RMT botters, good-bye and good riddance. Assuming they aren't RMT botters, Goons have more space than they can manage now. They want enemies, not more blues. I don't agree, this is a plet to take down an enemy that is no threat to Deklein. I don't even think goons care if people bot for in game ISK. If someone has billions to throw at ships, what makes them a threat to Goons? More pew pew, I don't think Goons will object to that.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2012-02-07 22:23:41 UTC
scooter Kondur wrote:
Andski wrote:
make up your mind

So CSM god we are all dumb peons to be used by goons....

Oh would you look at this pubbie. For a while you almost had me believing that you were sentient.

Though All Men Do Despise Us

scooter Kondur
Doomheim
#57 - 2012-02-07 22:25:11 UTC  |  Edited by: scooter Kondur
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You have the most amusing psychosis. Obsession and paranoid schizophrenia must make your life miserable.

Im not the one mad about being outed or the one calling names or trying to hijack other ppls threads
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#58 - 2012-02-07 22:26:56 UTC
Chribba wrote:
We must take a stand now! I demand that we will be able to pay our subscriptions with food coupons!

/c

It is already possible to pay for Eve with unemployment benefits debit cards... using food stamps would be about as dificult as buying liqour ( which happens everyday so I bet there is a way to do that & poor white trash goons in Alabama probably have RMT like plex for foodstamps websites already up on craigslist :)
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#59 - 2012-02-07 22:28:44 UTC
all part of the goal to conquer sweet, sweet drone space
Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2012-02-07 22:32:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Tarsus Zateki
scooter Kondur wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:

Im not the one mad about being outed or the one calling names or trying to hijack other ppls threads

I trust you have a manifesto with your proof held by a trustworthy third party in the event that they get you?

Not saying that anyone is out to get you, it not like we know where you live and work now do we?

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.