These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[ISK6] ♥ ♦ Eve Online Hold'Em ♣ ♠ -- EVE's Oldest Gaming Establishment

First post First post First post
Author
Marqos
Blueballs Boutique
Memento Moriendo
#1821 - 2014-02-11 23:03:42 UTC
Hey Im new to EVE and wanna try out EOH Poker. Is it good and do they have any new players bonusses Big smile ?
RubaixX
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1822 - 2014-02-11 23:24:28 UTC
its a scam with many aspets. they will et you win smetimes. but for the most part a scam.

Eve Vegas - 2013

Niraia
Starcakes
Cynosural Field Theory.
#1823 - 2014-02-12 02:37:12 UTC
Marqos wrote:
Hey Im new to EVE and wanna try out EOH Poker. Is it good and do they have any new players bonusses Big smile ?

Welcome to EVE!

We don't offer new player bonuses at this time, but if you'd like to try our service with no risk, we run freeroll tournaments twice a day (02:00 and 16:00 EVE time) with an extra freeroll on fridays (23:00). These tournaments cost nothing to enter, but you can still win ISK.

You might also consider trying our beginner ring tables, with a 2m ISK buyin. You can join and leave these any time.

Fubball
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#1824 - 2014-02-12 05:13:40 UTC
Great Fun,
Nice relaxing way to spend my afternoon,
Straight forward and reliable
Good Job EOH
Arcadia D'Arrel
Spaceship And Sun
#1825 - 2014-02-15 07:11:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Arcadia D'Arrel
So, pretty good response to my suggestion of 28m games More dealers are spreading low limits and I think that will appeal to more people.
What I am most impressed by is their response to some technical difficulties they had recently. They were very upfront about the problem and kept the chat channel updated on what was going on. They had a sense of humor about it all but you could tell that they were working to get everything back up and running ASAP.
Still the fastest ISK maker in all of New Eden. If you play poker this beats every other cash machine in the game.
peace
AD
Ariel Marquette
Doomheim
#1826 - 2014-02-16 08:01:50 UTC
RubaixX wrote:
its a scam with many aspets. they will et you win smetimes. but for the most part a scam.

How much will they let me win? How will I know when they start scamming me?

I have enough ISK to try a little gambling, and I enjoy poker. I want to play a fair game, though, so if you can provide some evidence of your claim, that would be very useful in helping me decide if EOH is right for me.
Elendiathin
Foo Holdings
AL3XAND3R.
#1827 - 2014-02-16 20:05:26 UTC
Just started playing this morning. The EOH staff are really friendly and helpful when I had questions, and the channel users were also great in answering when the staff were busy.

I'm now hooked. :(
Alexandria Rayvein
Inoue Industrial
#1828 - 2014-02-17 01:09:30 UTC
I, too, just started playing a couple days ago. Super fun. Everyone is friendly and the staff are very helpful.
Aadil Abdul Azim
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#1829 - 2014-02-17 21:23:02 UTC
Ariel Marquette wrote:
RubaixX wrote:

How much will they let me win? How will I know when they start scamming me?

I have enough ISK to try a little gambling, and I enjoy poker. I want to play a fair game, though, so if you can provide some evidence of your claim, that would be very useful in helping me decide if EOH is right for me.

That guy is just raging because the bankers got tired of him acting like a petulant child. He recently gave a banker a big hassle because he didn't register for a game and the banker refunded him instead of hunting him down. He hassled another banker later because he was too incompetent to use the UI while multiboxing. Haven't seen him around since then. Probably got himself thrown out.

I hang out in the EOH Poker channel from time to time, and I think the staff does a great job, even when dealing with pricks like this RubaixX guy.
EOH Events C4
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1830 - 2014-02-23 11:21:52 UTC
Thanks for all the comments folks!

Cash and tournament games for isk.
2 freerolls everyday.
3 freerolls on Friday and one of those is for 250M isk.
Games of all sizes, with buyins for as little as 28mill isk up to billions of isk
Nemikahl
Cannibalistic Corpse Snatchers Of New Eden.
Dark Stripes
#1831 - 2014-02-25 06:43:41 UTC
Got into this at the recommendation of a corp mate, and it seems like great fun. The client is nice and polished, and the system they have to enter games is very asy to use.

I can see spending a little too much ISK here!

A fine addition to EVE, keep it up guys!
Oblob Smith
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#1832 - 2014-02-25 19:35:38 UTC
played my first game with these guys was alot of fun, and the admins are very helpfull at answering any questions i had
Aeschyl
Long Hard Drive
#1833 - 2014-02-25 23:06:55 UTC
EOH is awsome. Its a good way to make isk.....beats missions or ratting anyday!!!
CRAZYCAJUN
Mandingo's Minions
#1834 - 2014-03-02 04:28:41 UTC
Definitely love these guys, nothing but good things to say. I've been playing off and on since prolly 2008 and have never had an issue.

Thanks guys!
Zack Korth
Livid CO.
#1835 - 2014-03-03 09:35:09 UTC
EOH is dope, i'm 2/2 on DTs and 1/2 on Winner take all's, it's really helped my climb back from seriously no ISK. When you wanna play, you can get in pretty quick, but people don't plug it enough, i mention it all the time in dodixie local, hope it attracts more players, cause i love to play cards. One thing I would like is a 10 person tourny (9 i guess) where 1st place gets 47%, 2nd place gets 31%, and 3rd gets 16%, cause DT's are fun and much safer, it is nice to play to completion, so for 2 billion perhaps, you'd have around 235m buy ins and the winner would get 900,000,000m, 2nd place 620,000,000, 3rd place 320mil. it'd give you a reason to keep playing after money has been won. it's a good middle ground for those who want to be able to finish in money and those who want the biggest possible wins. just a suggestion. thanks for eohpoker, i love it.
Wing Commanderess
Perkone
Caldari State
#1836 - 2014-03-03 10:43:54 UTC
EOH.. what can i say.... it Rox my Sox.

Having been inolved since like the first incarnation of it (like 3 owners ago), there is nothing like it out there.

If you like poker, its the place to be.... If you like poker AND isk, then if you aint there, you are in the wrong place :)

I may be a LITTLE biased lol
Norrin Ellis
Doomheim
#1837 - 2014-03-04 00:09:46 UTC
Zack Korth wrote:
EOH is dope, i'm 2/2 on DTs and 1/2 on Winner take all's, it's really helped my climb back from seriously no ISK. When you wanna play, you can get in pretty quick, but people don't plug it enough, i mention it all the time in dodixie local, hope it attracts more players, cause i love to play cards. One thing I would like is a 10 person tourny (9 i guess) where 1st place gets 47%, 2nd place gets 31%, and 3rd gets 16%, cause DT's are fun and much safer, it is nice to play to completion, so for 2 billion perhaps, you'd have around 235m buy ins and the winner would get 900,000,000m, 2nd place 620,000,000, 3rd place 320mil. it'd give you a reason to keep playing after money has been won. it's a good middle ground for those who want to be able to finish in money and those who want the biggest possible wins. just a suggestion. thanks for eohpoker, i love it.

EOH offers standard tournaments with payouts based on the total number of players. You can see the payout schedule on the Game Info page. Ask the on-duty banker about hostnig one.
Pain Killer13
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1838 - 2014-03-04 21:32:36 UTC
Just started playing and won some isk. Thumbs up
Lothros Andastar
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1839 - 2014-03-05 22:22:44 UTC
I'd like to suggest the addition of a 28m and a 525m auto-start tournament table (where you buy in and are paid out in le ring chips) similar to table #50 and remind people that they exist! Lol
Zack Korth
Livid CO.
#1840 - 2014-03-06 20:48:35 UTC
Norrin Ellis wrote:
Zack Korth wrote:

EOH offers standard tournaments with payouts based on the total number of players. You can see the payout schedule on the Game Info page. Ask the on-duty banker about hostnig one.

oh alright, i didn't know that, they are not advertised, i guess if i want an odd game in the future i'll ask the banker, they seem happy to accommodate, ok well, right on