These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Tuskers -- Why? Lowsec Piracy - Most Active Corporation Ingame! [RECRUITMENT - CLOSED]

Author
Flies Incandenza
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2012-01-22 10:27:44 UTC
yeah, too many m8s...this is why we need more US TZ players!
Meridith Akesia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#82 - 2012-01-22 12:52:49 UTC
Tuskers are good people. If i wasnt so satisfied with where i am now i would definitely put an app in.
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#83 - 2012-01-23 00:53:50 UTC
And....up to the top!
Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#84 - 2012-01-23 08:27:28 UTC
Give us a shot!
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#85 - 2012-01-23 18:46:07 UTC
Give Piracy a try.
Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#86 - 2012-01-24 04:55:05 UTC
If you're reading this soon after I post it, then you're in the right time zone for our current round of recruitment!
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#87 - 2012-01-24 14:20:25 UTC
Y'know what? I was mining a lowsec grav site in my cloaky hulk when i saw a probe on scan. Then core probes on d.
Minutes later there were T2 frigates in system, so i warp to a safe and back to site at 100. Sure enough, there's the frigates arriving just after i cloak.
Warp to gate, 2 jumps to high sec. They meet me there so i hold cloak on the other side. They have drones out, looking to decloak me. Manage to warp off, one more warp and safety.
Next gate, align burn cloak, ishkur with drones out approaches, 6500...6000...5700...4800...
...ice cold drop of sweat falls out of armpit...
...4950...5010...5800...WARP

and high sec .

Mining in the loops, one cargo hold full of zydrine rich ore before the shootists arrive. Now if it had been the usual low sec derps instead of Tuskers there would have been inconvenience instead of adventure and not a tale worth telling.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#88 - 2012-01-25 01:00:25 UTC
Apps being processed all weekend long. Still time to get yours in.
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#89 - 2012-01-25 20:10:21 UTC
If you are in the target time zones and are able to see this you either:

A) are reading Eve forums at work
B) have no job

The Tuskers are accepting both of these types of people.
Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#90 - 2012-01-26 06:30:48 UTC
Moar Tuskers! Just say more!
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#91 - 2012-01-27 05:16:16 UTC
So I found a Naglfar bashing an offline POS today in Black Rise. I missed tackle the first time since he was aligned & out of siege, but managed to get it on the second attempt. Jumping up on comms (since I was soloing), I informed the rest of the guys of the situation and they made their way over in Battlecruisers, along with an single Taranis to scout the 10-odd jumps to the destination from Hevrice.

Luckily, an ex-Tusker was on and next door and he grabbed his Machariel as I held point single-handedly against the Naglfar and drove off the enemy support - a Myrmidon and an Oracle, assisted by assigned fighters from a Thanatos sitting on station.

Machariel landed, the enemy support disengaged as we kept the dread tackled. Keeping an eye on d-scan, I noticed a Hel had popped up. We thought these guys had supers but were pretty sure they wouldn't bring the Super on field to save a single dread. Except they did.

Well, it turns out after CCP removed their dronebays and left them with only fighter/fighterbomber bays, supercarriers really aren't a threat to sub-caps. We went after his fighters to take DPS off the Machariel and managed to pop ~10 in total before the Hel warped off in retreat from a single Drake + Machariel. Our backup arrived shortly afterwards and we started carving through the Nagflar.

When he entered armor, he initiated self destruct. Thankfully, he aborted it with ~30 seconds to spare so we actually got the mail as well as his shiny pod.

Tuskers - killing capitals with subcaps.
Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#92 - 2012-01-28 04:38:08 UTC
What exploits will we encounter during tomorrow's corp op? Join now and have a front-row seat!
Caster Rom
Creative Cookie Procuring
#93 - 2012-01-28 07:24:31 UTC
Bump Bump for some awesome folks!
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#94 - 2012-01-28 19:44:38 UTC
Join The Tuskers. You can be led into battle By The Suleiman who flys ships like this:

http://tuskers.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12269615

that is indeed dual code breakers and a frigate MWD
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#95 - 2012-01-29 06:20:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Suleiman Shouaa
I regret to inform you that our overall corporation efficiency has risen and is now sitting at 80%. This will not stand and appropriate actions have been taken...

Ka Jolo wrote:
In an effort to fix our corp efficiency, I hereby direct all Tuskers to put it all on the line this week. I want you guys to take some serious risks, solo or small gang (squad-size or less on the battle report). If you believe your WINNING battle report (a lone killmail isn't enough unless the single engagement was NOT part of a wider skirmish) from now through Saturday, February 4 epitomizes the Tusker value of skill and daring against the odds, link to it in this thread and make your case.

In consultation with the directors, a winning pilot or pilots will be selected, and he or they will be officially recognized and decorated.

80%? This shall not be. I expect most of you to seriously mess up in your attempts to cover yourselves in glory.
Yahrr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2012-01-29 14:34:04 UTC
Bumped all the way back to the top.
Mr Morita
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#97 - 2012-01-29 23:40:17 UTC
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#98 - 2012-01-31 20:38:33 UTC
To the top I say!
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2012-02-02 01:29:14 UTC
I am a pirate. You should be one to.
Ka Jolo
The Tuskers
#100 - 2012-02-02 06:10:46 UTC
Ka Jolo wrote:
What exploits will we encounter during tomorrow's corp op? Join now and have a front-row seat!

Turns out we all died. But next time....