These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Tuskers -- Why? Lowsec Piracy - Most Active Corporation Ingame! [RECRUITMENT - CLOSED]

Author
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#201 - 2012-07-31 10:25:24 UTC
Require more capable small gang pirates who know what they're doing!
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#202 - 2012-08-01 20:53:31 UTC
I scouted an Abaddon off-grid smartbombing, launched probes and tackled him with my refitted 3 Scrambler Drake. When my corpmate's Tengu landed, the rest of his gang (who I had seen very briefly with probes) landed - Cynabal, Myrmidon, Drake, Dominix, Dominix, Jaguar, Harbinger, Hurricane, Falcon & Rook. We pulled range and tried to burn down the Jaguar but failed due to me not having any webs and him only having a long point (and thus not committing to tackling us). Lack of webs & no Invuln meant I was getting dazzled, so I started deaggroing on field then warped to the station, docked up and refitted.

I came back at a fairly harsh 90 degree to their gang's movement and ~90km off my friendly Tengu when i warped to him at 50, so we kind of moved towards each other as I lead the Cynabal out ~100km from their Recons who were almost keeping us perma-jammed. He had a web, which was kind of troublesome as it let their BCs slowly catch up to me but we dropped him before that became a serious concern. We started working on their Myrmidon, dropped him just after we lost point then drove off the Falcon & Rook multiple times until we got the Rook down, leaving just the Domis on grid, who turned out to be spider tanked. We slowly grinded them down, but discovered that we could only break their tanks if we were both putting DPS on them, a tricky task considering their Falcon kept warping at 100 and jamming us for a cycle or two then warping off + the Domis launching ECM drones. Eventually they warped a new wave of BCs onto us as well as a Phantasm, Ishkur, Stabber & Scimitar. We dropped the Phantasm but I had to warp shortly afterwards due to constant Drake missile spam, once again deaggroing on the field before warping off.

When I returned we killed the Stabber, put their hero Jaguar in half hull (he must have docked like 5 times) before he pulled range & I got jammed with most of them warping off. Tengu grabbed one of their Dominixes and we had him in half armour as they warped back in. This time they successfully managed to disengage their Battleships by pushing us away with their Drakes & tacklers, but we managed to catch a Harbinger as ~goodfites~ filled local.

Fight lasted at least 35 minutes from start to end, with the Tengu never warping off. If the fight had dragged on for another 10-15 minutes, we would have had to disengage from cramp from constant manual piloting I fear.

Best fight I've had in the last week or two (I didn't record it though ) - http://tuskers.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=14066806
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#203 - 2012-08-07 15:07:49 UTC
Still recruiting.
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#204 - 2012-08-13 10:58:50 UTC
Bump.
Grog Drinker
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#205 - 2012-08-15 16:01:49 UTC
To The Top
Cane Uccello
R and T Exploration
#206 - 2012-08-16 05:53:32 UTC
Well I was very interested in the corp until I got to the no vulgar language part. Pirates even space pirates are the offspring of past time pirates that were first and foremost sailors and being akin to them I have a mouth like a sailor and drink like one to. They are best friends my drinking and cussing, once one starts the other follows suit. Even though you are not the corp for me I am writing this as a free bump for a very thought out, albeit drawn out, recruitment post. Well that and I am VERY bored at the moment.

I would say fly safe but that's no fun so, I hope you all die an agonizing death in a big ball of scrap metal and fire floating in space. o7
Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#207 - 2012-08-16 07:19:03 UTC
Hope the Tuskers come to Amamake for Frigfest! Starts mid-September and its going to be very very fun! Who am I kidding, you'll be there.

I'm back!

Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#208 - 2012-08-18 00:45:32 UTC
Turns out we are pretty good at losing Tengus - lost 9 this month already!

~goodfites~
Dan Carter Murray
#209 - 2012-08-19 22:36:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Dan Carter Murray
Bumping because this is an elite group of pvpers...

who:

never fight when they don't have a 100% chance of taking 0 losses

put your app in today for some REAL pvp where the challenge level is at "1" on a 1-10 scale where 10 is "most challenging"

this elite pvp example does not show the 6 tusker oneiros.

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Templar Nato
#210 - 2012-08-19 22:51:48 UTC
Tuskers frequently fly solo/ outnumbered and without support.

You been living under a rock?
Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#211 - 2012-08-19 23:19:52 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:

who:

put your app in today for some REAL pvp where the challenge level is at "1" on a 1-10 scale where 10 is "most challenging"

So these err 6 Oneiroses did not appear in anyotherfight we got into tonight (including the ganks, such as when you died), but we only brought them to fight your amazing gang of 2 Hurricanes and an Executioner?

Right.......Roll

Sometimes you just get ganked. Particularly if you have a Hurricane baiting by sitting at 0 inside a FW plex in a busy system without having eyes in adjacent systems.

Deal with it.
Sa'haira
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#212 - 2012-08-19 23:22:16 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:

who:

it's also doesn't show the magical mirror we use to make 3 oneiros' look like 6 to terrify our prey. but trade secrets and all that....Blink

If i remember right Dan Carter has been unimpressed with us since we saw a bunch of t1 cruisers while on a roam and killed them (link), instead of flying all the way home and reshipping to come back in Osprey's like any real pvper would. We have taken his input into consideration and thank him for taking the time to make his suggestions every time we meet. :)
Azual Skoll
The Altruist
#213 - 2012-08-19 23:23:01 UTC
Sorry about your gang Dan. If you'd like to get revenge, you know where we live.

Tusker, Small Gang PVPer, and author of The Altruist (guides to PVP in Eve) Formerly Director of Agony Unleashed's PVP-Uni

Dan Carter Murray
#214 - 2012-08-19 23:27:38 UTC
Azual Skoll wrote:
Sorry about your gang Dan. If you'd like to get revenge, you know where we live.

we fly with 3-4 pilots my friend

sadly, we cannot match the 12+

Dan Carter Murray
#215 - 2012-08-19 23:29:15 UTC
Sa'haira wrote:
Dan Carter Murray wrote:

who:

it's also doesn't show the magical mirror we use to make 3 oneiros' look like 6 to terrify our prey. but trade secrets and all that....Blink

If i remember right Dan Carter has been unimpressed with us since we saw a bunch of t1 cruisers while on a roam and killed them (link), instead of flying all the way home and reshipping to come back in Osprey's like any real pvper would. We have taken his input into consideration and thank him for taking the time to make his suggestions every time we meet. :)

and i was complimenting you. don't take it so personally. getting into 100% chance of winning fights isn't a bad thing unless you're looking for a challenge.

Azual Skoll
The Altruist
#216 - 2012-08-19 23:36:12 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
Azual Skoll wrote:

We generally don't have anything like those numbers outside of scheduled gangs like the one you encountered tonight, most of the time people are out in ones or twos.

The gang tonight was one of the biggest we've run for a while, and we had some guests along too which made it even larger. You guys were just unlucky enough to be caught under it as we were on our way home. Come visit us when we're not running something, and you'll see we're not so bad (well, maybe just a different kind of bad)! P

Tusker, Small Gang PVPer, and author of The Altruist (guides to PVP in Eve) Formerly Director of Agony Unleashed's PVP-Uni

Dan Carter Murray
#217 - 2012-08-19 23:46:10 UTC
Azual Skoll wrote:
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
Azual Skoll wrote:

We generally don't have anything like those numbers outside of scheduled gangs like the one you encountered tonight, most of the time people are out in ones or twos.

The gang tonight was one of the biggest we've run for a while, and we had some guests along too which made it even larger. You guys were just unlucky enough to be caught under it as we were on our way home. Come visit us when we're not running something, and you'll see we're not so bad (well, maybe just a different kind of bad)! P

confirming that not EVERYONE in tuskers is a total dipsh*t.

i like your style Azual Skoll. much respect for you now :)

Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#218 - 2012-08-19 23:48:25 UTC
When you put a Hurricane inside a FW plex at 0 and don't bother to scout neighbouring systems, sooner or later you are going to get ganked. It turns out that today, the gang who ganked you was ours.
Dan Carter Murray
#219 - 2012-08-20 08:47:12 UTC
Suleiman Shouaa wrote:
When you put a Hurricane inside a FW plex at 0 and don't bother to scout neighbouring systems, sooner or later you are going to get ganked. It turns out that today, the gang who ganked you was ours.

it actually wasn't me who was ganked :)

but ganking is the leetest form of pvp, i do agree with you there

Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#220 - 2012-08-22 16:36:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Suleiman Shouaa
Catalyst tries to kill Tornado, turns out Tornado has a web so Catalyst dies. I come in with my Daredevil, kill the Nado just as an ASB Brutix warped in. I had him in hull when I ran out of Antimatter, contracted ammo to a R1thah guy flying around whilst I used Iridium to kill their Atron.

By the time I got the ammo, an Arbitrator had landed, Sa'haira returned in a Thorax and died in a blaze of glory under sentry guns (my bad :() whilst I was killing drones.

Oracle landed, I swapped to him hoping he was glass cannon fit, but he had an solid armour tank. When he entered low armour, I was driven off by a Coercer landing who quickly put me in hull. Managed to get 25km off him and plink away with Iridium but my point burnt out as he hit half hull. Incursus returned & Siva helped me kill him.

Me afterwards - http://i.imgur.com/GwzCe.jpg

BR - http://tuskers.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=14406755

~goodfites~ everyday!