These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Don't be an apathetic highsec moron!

First post
Author
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2012-02-04 09:13:28 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
I am the narcissistic hero that highsec needs.

Second to none I'd say.

Problem. Will you be around long enough?

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#22 - 2012-02-04 09:15:34 UTC
Whoever you vote for, make sure they are female.

No women is gonna be fuckin' this game up like the men have.

"...Nine rings were given to the race of men, who above all else desire power..."

AK

This space for rent.

The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2012-02-04 09:15:36 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:

The Mittani is not a highsec candidate. Blink

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2012-02-04 09:20:16 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Aiwha wrote:
I am the narcissistic hero that highsec needs.

Second to none I'd say.

Problem. Will you be around long enough?



I'm always around. I'm also always listening.



Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Aghira
Systech Astromantics Shipyard Inc.
#25 - 2012-02-04 09:22:31 UTC
AlleyKat wrote:
Whoever you vote for, make sure they are female.



Another Ankhesentapemkah? Roll

Es wird niemals so viel gelogen wie vor der Wahl, während des Krieges und nach der Jagd. (Otto von Bismarck)

english is not my native language.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-02-04 09:29:33 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Thread #3 where The Apostle cries about the CSM. Can CCP please revoke thread creation priviledges for The Apostle?

Post priviledge standards are pretty low. You're testament to that.

But it is quite funny you should say that. Seems I make a post and Goonies are ON it. Why?

'Cos they're worried. Sad

About what? You would need to back up your argument with proof that we're supposedly worried. Now I posted here because I noticed you're probably the biggest crybaby on the forum right now. WIth your 3 unproductive threads and full of bad ideas which CCP has not acknowledged any of yours are good, I actually found a major bug and reported here to be noticed by CCP. Guess which threads got CCP responses. Here's a hint. It ain't you.
Shazzam Vokanavom
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-02-04 09:34:26 UTC
Apostle, even if your intentions are real, placing too much emphasis on negative re-inforcement without reasoning is just going to make it a troll thread.

( It actually makes me question wether you are simply trying to help the Goons, tbh )

The goons do this all the time with repetition, one liners of disrepute, other stupidity, mostly its obvious, half are just clowning around of course.

What does seem apparent however, is there is a lull in posting atm, which makes me think that the last couple of weeks have exhausted the topic material and people are waining when looking at it.

It might get an injection of course, it's only my observation of events since Thursday. That and CSM voting isn't for two months. Also CCP haven't chimed in on a few points which are dragging their heels.

Don't let it stop you posting of course, your entitled as anyone, but as a "suggestion" can I just recommend you make it pro-active, just a thought?
Ai Shun
#28 - 2012-02-04 09:35:18 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Thread #3 where The Apostle cries about the CSM. Can CCP please revoke thread creation priviledges for The Apostle?


There is a certain rhythm to these posters. A big brouhaha, re-chewing old topics. Then what appears to be an inevitable spiral into drunk posting and eventual self destruction.
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2012-02-04 09:35:48 UTC
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Thread #3 where The Apostle cries about the CSM. Can CCP please revoke thread creation priviledges for The Apostle?

Post priviledge standards are pretty low. You're testament to that.

But it is quite funny you should say that. Seems I make a post and Goonies are ON it. Why?

'Cos they're worried. Sad

About what? You would need to back up your argument with proof that we're supposedly worried. Now I posted here because I noticed you're probably the biggest crybaby on the forum right now. WIth your 3 unproductive threads and full of bad ideas which CCP has not acknowledged any of yours are good, I actually found a major bug and reported here to be noticed by CCP. Guess which threads got CCP responses. Here's a hint. It ain't you.

You found a bug in Eve????!!!! Good on you.

And proof you're worried? You're posting smack - you all do. Why bother if I am no more than an insane, 0 likes alt crybaby. I SHOULD be a nobody to the Goons - all hail the Goons. Dickhead.

Psst. I'm not here to tickle CCP's testicles. I'm tickling yours. But I'm being vewy vewy kwever about it.

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-02-04 09:46:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
The Apostle wrote:
You found a bug in Eve????!!!! Good on you.

And proof you're worried? You're posting smack - you all do. Why bother if I am no more than an insane, 0 likes alt crybaby. I SHOULD be a nobody to the Goons - all hail the Goons. Dickhead.

Psst. I'm not here to tickle CCP's *********. I'm tickling yours. But I'm being vewy vewy kwever about it.

You see. Unlike you without a brain that don't bother to think or even get past your biases, you just jump right into trying to be a troll. You're a bad one and end up making crap threads.

The bug I brought to the attention was a critical one that broke one of the most important parts of the game which are roles. Of course you don't have any QA skills which isn't something you don't do or have any skills for. Sitting in your parent's basement coming up with genius ideas like trying and convince yourself (because CCP won't listen to you) that it's better to dilute the voting population's value of a vote based on region players lives in. CCP listens to one thing only. Money. That's why they assign 1 vote for every paying account. You are more than entitled to vote however you want but you are a dumb child thinking you can influence how CCP will organize the CSM's. The Mittani's done a pretty good job and your high-sec representative, Trebor, does like to admit that the CSM6 team is quite an effective one.

There's another thing that you fail to notice because it's obvious you've never held a job where you were required to abide by an NDA tied to the economic life of a company. The CSM6 Team like all teams before them cannot release information at their own prerogative without CCP's permissions due to the NDA all those participants signed. It's no different from when I was working for NitroSecurity and they got bought out by Intel Corporation through their subsidiary, McAfee. I couldn't say **** for weeks because it's insider trading. The CSM team also does not formulate or push ideas to CCP, they only give their feedback on ideas that CCP pitches to them. But of course, you the child, don't know that.
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2012-02-04 09:47:14 UTC
Shazzam Vokanavom wrote:
Apostle, even if your intentions are real, placing too much emphasis on negative re-inforcement without reasoning is just going to make it a troll thread.

( It actually makes me question wether you are simply trying to help the Goons, tbh )

The goons do this all the time with repetition, one liners of disrepute, other stupidity, mostly its obvious, half are just clowning around of course.

What does seem apparent however, is there is a lull in posting atm, which makes me think that the last couple of weeks have exhausted the topic material and people are waining when looking at it.

It might get an injection of course, it's only my observation of events since Thursday. That and CSM voting isn't for two months. Also CCP haven't chimed in on a few points which are dragging their heels.

Don't let it stop you posting of course, your entitled as anyone, but as a "suggestion" can I just recommend you make it pro-active, just a thought?

Pro-active posts are for highsec crybaby/moron/pubbies/scrubs who have never been in null, hate PvP, make too much money with no risk and do not contribute to the game EVR!!!

Haven't you worked it out yet? Goons and their posting alts will blob/post your ass clean out of Eve and any half-decent post 90% of forum posters make is lampooned/hijacked/debunked/raided/smacked or slagged.

It works doesn't it?

So I play a little "come get me" from time to time. Indulge me.

Motivation: Get FAIR CSM representation. If I'm wrong, vote Goons. Problem solved.

Psssttt: As for the Goons "break" in posts - they're busy. Only the "I'm not fighting 'cos I'll lose my ship" ratting fraternity is posting atm.

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2012-02-04 09:56:32 UTC
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
You found a bug in Eve????!!!! Good on you.

And proof you're worried? You're posting smack - you all do. Why bother if I am no more than an insane, 0 likes alt crybaby. I SHOULD be a nobody to the Goons - all hail the Goons. Dickhead.

Psst. I'm not here to tickle CCP's *********. I'm tickling yours. But I'm being vewy vewy kwever about it.

You see. Unlike you without a brain that don't bother to think or even get past your biases, you just jump right into trying to be a troll. You're a bad one and end up making crap threads.

The bug I brought to the attention was a critical one that broke one of the most important parts of the game which are roles. Of course you don't have any QA skills which isn't something you don't do or have any skills for. Sitting in your parent's basement coming up with genius ideas like trying and convince yourself (because CCP won't listen to you) that it's better to dilute the voting population's value of a vote based on region players lives in. CCP listens to one thing only. Money. That's why they assign 1 vote for every paying account. You are more than entitled to vote however you want but you are a dumb child thinking you can influence how CCP will organize the CSM's. The Mittani's done a pretty good job and your high-sec representative, Trebor, does like to admit that the CSM6 team is quite an effective one.

There's another thing that you fail to notice because it's obvious you've never held a job where you were required to abide by an NDA tied to the economic life of a company. The CSM6 Team like all teams before them cannot release information at their own prerogative without CCP's permissions due to the NDA all those participants signed. It's no different from when I was working for NitroSecurity and they got bought out by Intel Corporation through their subsidiary, McAfee. I couldn't say **** for weeks because it's insider trading. The CSM team also does not formulate or push ideas to CCP, they only give their feedback on ideas that CCP pitches to them. But of course, you the child, don't know that.

What a WoT? Gimme 5 while I slice it up.

1) Yes. Critical bug discovered and Eve owes their total reverence to you. Jesus, BRING it to our attention, please. (among the many THOUSANDS of CRITICAL BUGS in what 8+ years)....

2) Made squillions doing code mods/QA with the Millenium Bug. Do you remember those days?

3) I'm old enough to have kids sitting in my basement.

4) CCP does listen to money. 67.6% of players are in highsec. Less than 5% are Goons.

5) Trebor ain't gonna say CSM 6 is "bad" now is he? Duh.

6) BS. The CSM MAY give feedback about what CCP suggests but THAT is not their primary role. Read the CSM whitepaper.

7) I'm NOT appealing to CCP..... But keep my thread right up there fella. Thx.

kthxbai



Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-02-04 10:11:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
The Apostle wrote:

What a WoT? Gimme 5 while I slice it up.

1) Yes. Critical bug discovered and Eve owes their total reverence to you. Jesus, BRING it to our attention, please. (among the many THOUSANDS of CRITICAL BUGS in what 8+ years)....

2) Made squillions doing code mods/QA with the Millenium Bug. Do you remember those days?

3) I'm old enough to have kids sitting in my basement.

4) CCP does listen to money. 67.6% of players are in highsec. Less than 5% are Goons.

5) Trebor ain't gonna say CSM 6 is "bad" now is he? Duh.

6) BS. The CSM MAY give feedback about what CCP suggests but THAT is not their primary role. Read the CSM whitepaper.

7) I'm NOT appealing to CCP..... But keep my thread right up there fella. Thx.

kthxbai

That's not the point, child. You're the one screaming and flailing to get CCP's attention to go with your vote dilution idea which they won't do. But with the way you conduct yourself, you are a child rather than some adult you claim to be. Why is this? For example, you start coming up with dumb conspiracy theories of how we're alts posting but you said it yourself. There's over 4000 goons in the GSF alone which there's more throughout the CFC which I wouldn't be surprised if the number is in the neighborhood of 20,000 paying accounts.

Especially you missed the whole point I was making contrary to yours. You create failed threads in an attempt to garner CCP's attention whereas I made 1 singular thread and gained 3 CCP responses while not being the whailing idiot like you.

Of course there you go again with another conspiracy theory going "Oh of course he won't" about Trebor. You cannot read people's minds nor do I tend to read yours but I can read your actions no different than I can read Trebor's actions. At first I thought Trebor was a nutcase because of the fact he's a big anime fan, names his killer robots after anime characters, etc. But I got over that and Trebor does not do a bad job at all as the guy who keeps the minutes including pushing back against CCP over the failed concept such as WiS.

Hey, you did acknowledged my point which they do listen to money so that's why they will never back away from 1 vote for every paying account. Voter participation will always be optional in this game like most elections IRL.

As for the CCP / CSM interaction, how is what I just said any different from your counterargument? Ideas are ideas at first and are nothing to CCP unless they shuffle through the list of ideas themselves and then implement CCP's version of what the CSM has filed. Then CCP brings it back to the CSM on how it'll work. Which they solicit feedback from the CSM if the concept in the end is good or not. You just proved my point.

As for WoT, I assume you mean World of Tanks which I see those advertisements all over the web anyways. I don't see how this is relevant anyways.
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-02-04 10:19:39 UTC
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

bla

bla and...... Hey, you did acknowledged my point which they do listen to money so that's why they will never back away from 1 vote for every paying account. Voter participation will always be optional in this game like most elections IRL.

wtf are you on about?

My "flailing system" will allow EVERY SINGLE PAYING ACCOUNT to ALSO have a single vote. I also said it's up for discussion but for some - a discussion is no more than chance for them to grandstand their obvious "vet" expertise.

Get real. CCP is not THAT stupid to see past this obvious fudging of the context. I give them far more credit. Stop being so frigging patronising.

You're a Goon ffs. Credibility? Integrity? Honesty? Man oh man.....

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Pelador Rova
Paladin Noesis
#35 - 2012-02-04 10:21:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Pelador Rova
The Apostle wrote:
Shazzam Vokanavom wrote:
Apostle, even if your intentions are real, placing too much emphasis on negative re-inforcement without reasoning is just going to make it a troll thread.

( It actually makes me question wether you are simply trying to help the Goons, tbh )

The goons do this all the time with repetition, one liners of disrepute, other stupidity, mostly its obvious, half are just clowning around of course.

What does seem apparent however, is there is a lull in posting atm, which makes me think that the last couple of weeks have exhausted the topic material and people are waining when looking at it.

It might get an injection of course, it's only my observation of events since Thursday. That and CSM voting isn't for two months. Also CCP haven't chimed in on a few points which are dragging their heels.

Don't let it stop you posting of course, your entitled as anyone, but as a "suggestion" can I just recommend you make it pro-active, just a thought?

Pro-active posts are for highsec crybaby/moron/pubbies/scrubs who have never been in null, hate PvP, make too much money with no risk and do not contribute to the game EVR!!!

Haven't you worked it out yet? Goons and their posting alts will blob/post your ass clean out of Eve and any half-decent post 90% of forum posters make is lampooned/hijacked/debunked/raided/smacked or slagged.

It works doesn't it?

So I play a little "come get me" from time to time. Indulge me.

Motivation: Get FAIR CSM representation. If I'm wrong, vote Goons. Problem solved.

Psssttt: As for the Goons "break" in posts - they're busy. Only the "I'm not fighting 'cos I'll lose my ship" ratting fraternity is posting atm.


Chillax.

My view is allowing others to use self-initiated behavior rather than fear based dominace always works much better as its a "choice" the individual makes for themselves given the evidence. But you stick to your unsubstantiated hate rants if you like and see how stupid it makes you look.
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#36 - 2012-02-04 10:26:24 UTC  |  Edited by: The Apostle
Pelador Rova wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Shazzam Vokanavom wrote:
Apostle, even if your intentions are real, placing too much emphasis on negative re-inforcement without reasoning is just going to make it a troll thread.

( It actually makes me question wether you are simply trying to help the Goons, tbh )

The goons do this all the time with repetition, one liners of disrepute, other stupidity, mostly its obvious, half are just clowning around of course.

What does seem apparent however, is there is a lull in posting atm, which makes me think that the last couple of weeks have exhausted the topic material and people are waining when looking at it.

It might get an injection of course, it's only my observation of events since Thursday. That and CSM voting isn't for two months. Also CCP haven't chimed in on a few points which are dragging their heels.

Don't let it stop you posting of course, your entitled as anyone, but as a "suggestion" can I just recommend you make it pro-active, just a thought?

Pro-active posts are for highsec crybaby/moron/pubbies/scrubs who have never been in null, hate PvP, make too much money with no risk and do not contribute to the game EVR!!!

Haven't you worked it out yet? Goons and their posting alts will blob/post your ass clean out of Eve and any half-decent post 90% of forum posters make is lampooned/hijacked/debunked/raided/smacked or slagged.

It works doesn't it?

So I play a little "come get me" from time to time. Indulge me.

Motivation: Get FAIR CSM representation. If I'm wrong, vote Goons. Problem solved.

Psssttt: As for the Goons "break" in posts - they're busy. Only the "I'm not fighting 'cos I'll lose my ship" ratting fraternity is posting atm.


Chillax.

My view is allowing others to use self-initiated behavior rather than fear based dominace always works much better as its a "choice" the individual makes for themselves given the evidence. But you stick to your unsubstantiated hate rants if you like and see how stupid it makes you look.

Stupidity is nothing I've ever shied away from nor neglected as a personal trait. It's still head and shoulders above half the crap I see around here.

But "unsubstantiated hate rants" - ouch - but you don't know the history do you?

EDIT: self-inititated behavior. Clever use of the definition of "can't be ******".

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-02-04 10:29:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
The Apostle wrote:
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

bla

bla and...... Hey, you did acknowledged my point which they do listen to money so that's why they will never back away from 1 vote for every paying account. Voter participation will always be optional in this game like most elections IRL.

wtf are you on about?

My "flailing system" will allow EVERY SINGLE PAYING ACCOUNT to ALSO have a single vote. I also said it's up for discussion but for some - a discussion is no more than chance for them to grandstand their obvious "vet" expertise.

Get real. CCP is not THAT stupid to see past this obvious fudging of the context. I give them far more credit. Stop being so frigging patronising.

You're a Goon ffs. Credibility? Integrity? Honesty? Man oh man.....

Yes, I'm a goon. I do have all those characteristics. Thank you. However I cannot say the same about you.

Your proposal based off of regions of space and that is diluting the vote. When 100% of the null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair (Really they're all the same anyways) votes for the CSM candidates they want which numbers at 24000-30000 votes which are restricted to only 5 null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair candidates vs 3300 (Trebor's vote numbers) votes split across 2 high-sec candidate and let's hypothetically assume 1500 for the low-sec guys. The value of a high-sec / low-sec vote is 3 times better than the null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair votes. You obviously do not understand dilution. Hence why CCP will keep the way the system is because it's 1 vote 1 account without any consideration for how many secondary restrictions there may be.
The Apostle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2012-02-04 10:37:55 UTC
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:
Karadion wrote:
The Apostle wrote:

bla

bla and...... Hey, you did acknowledged my point which they do listen to money so that's why they will never back away from 1 vote for every paying account. Voter participation will always be optional in this game like most elections IRL.

wtf are you on about?

My "flailing system" will allow EVERY SINGLE PAYING ACCOUNT to ALSO have a single vote. I also said it's up for discussion but for some - a discussion is no more than chance for them to grandstand their obvious "vet" expertise.

Get real. CCP is not THAT stupid to see past this obvious fudging of the context. I give them far more credit. Stop being so frigging patronising.

You're a Goon ffs. Credibility? Integrity? Honesty? Man oh man.....

Yes, I'm a goon. I do have all those characteristics. Thank you. However I cannot say the same about you.

Your proposal based off of regions of space and that is diluting the vote. When 100% of the null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair (Really they're all the same anyways) votes for the CSM candidates they want which numbers at 24000-30000 votes which are restricted to only 5 null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair candidates vs 3300 (Trebor's vote numbers) votes split across 2 high-sec candidate and let's hypothetically assume 1500 for the low-sec guys. The value of a high-sec / low-sec vote is 3 times better than the null-sec / wh-space / CSM chair votes. You obviously do not understand dilution. Hence why CCP will keep the way the system is because it's 1 vote 1 account without any consideration for how many secondary restrictions there may be.

Karadion, go read my posts - in total and in context - within the topic you are obviously referring to.

Dilution is EXACTLY what I'm proposing AND I state EXACTLY why - IN DETAIL.

If you disagree that's fine. I'm not bashing your individual sensibilities - but - if you're a Goon, defending Goons and remain a Goon then nothing you say has ANY credibility regardless of whether it's wrong or right.

THAT's the price YOU pay for being so frigging naive. If you want to debate me with inane and petty differences then you better get used to me playing you like a yapping dog.

Now SIT!

Nullsec democracy is an oxymoron. Bloc voting for alliance candidates is Democracy for Morons 101. Let them perish in their self-interest.

Bring back Eve. OUR Eve.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-02-04 10:43:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
The Apostle wrote:
Karadion, go read my posts - in total and in context - within the topic you are obviously referring to.

Dilution is EXACTLY what I'm proposing AND I state EXACTLY why - IN DETAIL.

If you disagree that's fine. I'm not bashing your individual sensibilities - but - if you're a Goon, defending Goons and remain a Goon then nothing you say has ANY credibility regardless of whether it's wrong or right.

THAT's the price YOU pay for being so frigging naive. If you want to debate me with inane and petty differences then you better get used to me playing you like a yapping dog.

Now SIT!
I know and I've already done the math in regards to your proposal based off the numbers from the CSM6 votes. That's why I'm pointing out the flaw of your concepts because of the fact of voter participating is pretty dismal in high-sec. It's not the null-sec / wh-space player's fault that high-sec pubbies are dumb and like to play with themselves. It's your preoperative to become a community organizer and get them to vote. It works for President Obama, so why can't it work for you?

My individual sensibilities? Well it's nice to know that you think I'm supposedly offended by this when you're having an aneurysm every post.

I'm naive? I'm not the one proposing dilution. Now that's a naive concept. Now go wail in the corner because I took your candy cane.
Kestrix
Gallente Federation Private Members Club.
Mortis Primus
#40 - 2012-02-04 10:44:53 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Embrace democracy young man. The Apostle commands you. Dammit.


One thing I have learned from living in the UK is that their is no such thing as 'democracy' I don't vote in real life and I won't vote anymore here ether.