These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Eebi
Perkone
Caldari State
#1341 - 2011-10-15 15:59:50 UTC
Rache Le'Bonbon wrote:
6/10 Nice use of shades, but you look like something on a police advert!


I like your expression, i'm not so fond of the hairstyle though. 7,5/10
Ravidof
Pritani Republic Corporation
#1342 - 2011-10-15 16:36:11 UTC
8/10 good angle a bit bland...
Mehrdad Kor-Azor
Doomheim
#1343 - 2011-10-15 17:02:51 UTC
7/10.

Tattoos are too busy...
OleknistratoR
Syntropia Of Avatara
#1344 - 2011-10-15 18:19:10 UTC
strange 6/10
Yiole Gionglao
#1345 - 2011-10-15 18:24:36 UTC
OleknistratoR wrote:


An interesting face, but the avatar is overworked. Lighting casts too many shadows and the face becomes too texturized. Also I hate when shadow render the eyes invisible for no use. Anyway, it's original, so I'll give it a 7/10.


Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Gox24
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#1346 - 2011-10-15 18:26:19 UTC
i see your nose hair, still would though, 6/10
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#1347 - 2011-10-15 20:27:53 UTC
Now I can stare at the sun all the time

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Carinae
Masuat'aa Matari
Ushra'Khan
#1348 - 2011-10-15 20:53:45 UTC
rodyas wrote:
Now I can stare at the sun all the time


Nicely tempered cropped hair, I can see some expression but it is too well hidden behined those glasses.

Very authoritive 8/10
Taebris
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1349 - 2011-10-16 02:01:42 UTC
@ Carinae

Got the five o'clock shadow goin on with the, 'book me dano', profile. Zang ;) 10/10
Taebris
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1350 - 2011-10-16 03:20:41 UTC
@ Carinae

A bit of a 5 o'clock shadow goin on and the, 'book em Dano', profile look, 10/10 ;)
Yiole Gionglao
#1351 - 2011-10-16 09:04:04 UTC
Taebris wrote:


Bland, bland, bland. And the Amarrian background just doens't fits. Looks like everything has been randomized. 5/10 because of giving 10/10 to his bland buddy above.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Jenzelta
BetaMax.
#1352 - 2011-10-16 11:18:58 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Taebris wrote:


Bland, bland, bland. And the Amarrian background just doens't fits. Looks like everything has been randomized. 5/10 because of giving 10/10 to his bland buddy above.



Im curious as to what your character is looking at with such hatred...
Yiole Gionglao
#1353 - 2011-10-16 14:16:21 UTC
Jenzelta wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Taebris wrote:


Bland, bland, bland. And the Amarrian background just doens't fits. Looks like everything has been randomized. 5/10 because of giving 10/10 to his bland buddy above.



Im curious as to what your character is looking at with such hatred...


Hatred? Noes, look at her mouth. She's mildly amused, actually.

Yiole Gionglao, 512 x 512

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Running Clam
#1354 - 2011-10-16 14:29:35 UTC
Looks.. Asian
Jessie Isagar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1355 - 2011-10-16 14:32:41 UTC
Holy **** it's blade! How is it hangin daywalker?
Mehrdad Kor-Azor
Doomheim
#1356 - 2011-10-16 15:37:12 UTC
9/10

Funny expression, made me smile.
Calapine
Xeno Tech Corp
#1357 - 2011-10-16 17:48:34 UTC
Nice. Looks just like the sort of flattering, pretentious portrait an Amarr would order for their library/bathroom wall.
Having the facial hear slightly greying would make it even more distinguished, but not sure if that's even possible with the current character-generator so 9/10 overall.

Pain is short, and joy is eternal.

Gigabyte m3
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#1358 - 2011-10-16 18:12:04 UTC
Calapine wrote:
Nice. Looks just like the sort of flattering, pretentious portrait an Amarr would order for their library/bathroom wall.
Having the facial hear slightly greying would make it even more distinguished, but not sure if that's even possible with the current character-generator so 9/10 overall.


@Calapine

I like the shadows on your face and the over all color is nice.

9/10.
Running Clam
#1359 - 2011-10-16 18:19:57 UTC
Gigabyte m3 wrote:
Calapine wrote:
Nice. Looks just like the sort of flattering, pretentious portrait an Amarr would order for their library/bathroom wall.
Having the facial hear slightly greying would make it even more distinguished, but not sure if that's even possible with the current character-generator so 9/10 overall.


@Calapine

I like the shadows on your face and the over all color is nice.

9/10.

8/10 you look derpy
Aldan Romar
Doomheim
#1360 - 2011-10-16 18:31:20 UTC
This. is. perfect.

From expression to lighting this is a portrait to be envious off.

10/10