These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#8761 - 2013-01-04 08:44:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Eurydia Vespasian
@ Very Ugly

i actually like your av. it's working as intended lol

9/10
Sriracha Nighthawk
Perkone
Caldari State
#8762 - 2013-01-04 09:55:12 UTC
@Eurydia Vespasian

The somewhat shy expression with the slight smile combined with lighting that highlights your facial features works very well.

9.5/10

"Kind of like the Caldari version of Adama I guess." -Kairavi Mrithyakara

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8763 - 2013-01-04 09:58:01 UTC
@Big Lynx

Uberhaxornova?
AKA James????

10/10 for style .
Close up plz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alice Klein
#8764 - 2013-01-04 10:24:18 UTC
@ ivy

9/10

original and reminds me of um... lineage 2 elf
pussnheels
Viziam
#8765 - 2013-01-04 10:30:00 UTC
Alice Klein wrote:
@ ivy

9/10

original and reminds me of um... lineage 2 elf

a almost exact twin of one of my skyrim characters 9/10

I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8766 - 2013-01-04 10:35:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Ivy Romanova
@Alice Klein

I had no idea why lineage elf was .
Now I know , and no regret lol

NOW!
Regarding your portrait .

Facial Structure : Its alien and its not masculine . As if she/he is a transsexual. Now not that I'm sexist, but when we compare it to the Amarr deep Christian Heritage , its a bit of an odd match.

• Lips: Looks like she ate a bit too many chilli.

Accessories I have no idea what you were trying to achieve with those piercings .

Hair : Odd match, I honestly have no idea what would be suitable for that facial structure , so you'll have to experiment a bit .

Portrait :May want to try to adhere to the 3 point rule doctrine of euclidean geometry for optimal results , the portrait focus is a bit too skewed to the left without any apparent reasons . Lighting is odd too , its like she's glowing.

6/10 for the moment and with that facial structure , I'll say maximum 7/10 , but then again I have been wrong before , and there isn't a true definition for beauty .
Thats my opinion anyway .
I understand its a bit harsh , and if it offended you , I'm sorry , but I honestly don't have the heart to lie to you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8767 - 2013-01-04 11:25:50 UTC
@Ivy

Great pose and expression, but the colors don't really mix well. Maybe change the rootcolor in your hair.

Still a 8.5/10

Altrue wrote:
Double post for Mizhir :

Woh, what a change !
I like the overall colors of your picture, everything from the background to your hair, including your tatoo, is quite matching together.

Somehow you've managed to adapt your (imo) odd gaze to make something interesting and original.

However, there is a few points that I would highlight :

-The lighting is doing something very strange on one side of your face, not sure that this is a good thing.
-The upper part of Mizhir's right eyelid is clearly offset forward compared to the lower part. Now that you're showing her profile, it's quite distinct.
-The upper part of her lips are odd as well, you could try making the upper part thinner than it's lower part.

8.5/10

It was actually something I threw together rather quick, just for fun. So I didn't get into the details and small adjustment.

I thought the light would create an interesting effect, but it rendered abit worse than I expected. The odd eyelid is something I will be stuck with, cant change it since its one of the annoying features of the bloodline.

The upper lip is a flaw I made when I did the sculping, probably takes a resculpture to fix but I will just try to get around the problem instead.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8768 - 2013-01-04 11:27:53 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
@ Mizhir:

Ah..you changed your avatar.

So while the rest of us were wading knee-deep in smurf goo, you were shopping new fancy clothes and getting yourself a new haircut?

EvilEvilEvilEvilEvil

-----Ignore this post and rate Altrue- I rated her already -------

Sorry, but I had to fight some of them out of pod, and their smurf goo got stuck in my hair.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Rammes lol
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8769 - 2013-01-04 12:09:58 UTC
@ Mizhir

long night no sleep lots of drugs and caffeine pills

If you find yourself in a fair fight in EvE your tactics suck!!!

EvA VoN
Doomheim
#8770 - 2013-01-04 13:12:41 UTC
@Rammes lol :

Quite freaky. Char is ok but i really dont like the clothing and background. So yesteryear. The eye is *brrrr
Lukas Flamesword
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8771 - 2013-01-04 14:52:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Lukas Flamesword
EvA VoN wrote:
@Rammes lol :

Quite freaky. Char is ok but i really dont like the clothing and background. So yesteryear. The eye is *brrrr

ehm......17th century makeup? looks kinda creepy to me 5/10

:EDIT: thanks to the guy that rated me Cool
Uudoo Graeth
Darkstar Squadron
#8772 - 2013-01-04 19:00:26 UTC
You have the whole disgruntled rebellious soldier thing going on. 9/10 for you sir. Nicely done. Maybe zoom the camera in a bit for a bit more detail. Great job none the less.
miiral
#8773 - 2013-01-04 19:18:17 UTC
@Uudoo: never thought I'd say this but all that metal on your face don't suite you. Other than that, nicely done, 8/10.
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8774 - 2013-01-04 19:37:08 UTC
@Miiral

Beautiful. Both realistic and with a great minmatar touch. But I really dislike the haircolor. 9/10

❤️️💛💚💙💜

miiral
#8775 - 2013-01-04 19:42:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Miiral
@Mizhir: reply: dang, don't know, I kind of like it, total white is just too much and yellowish... no.

About you, eh... somehow, it is "not you", if that makes sense... and in general, it doesn't have anything special, 7/10.
Calico-Jack Daniels
#8776 - 2013-01-04 21:55:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Calico-Jack Daniels
I happen to like your hair, and the whole avatar. Beautiful details on the face, a soft, gentleness to the jaw line. 10/10

@Miz, I like the new look... a lot.

I go well with Quafe...

Nova Kierra
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8777 - 2013-01-05 04:22:35 UTC
Calico-Jack Daniels wrote:
I happen to like your hair, and the whole avatar. Beautiful details on the face, a soft, gentleness to the jaw line. 10/10

@Miz, I like the new look... a lot.

So many new avatar changes for the same people that I've only seen yesterday on this forum. Anyway, @calico-jack I dig the evil look. The guy looks like he works for mexican cartel. Don't really have any criticism, looks good so 9.5/10.

New Eden Faces -> www.newedenfaces.com

Sgt AngelWisper Mortis
Shadow Angels Of Requiem
#8778 - 2013-01-05 07:52:12 UTC
@ Nova

once could argue that you could perhaps zoom out a little, but other than that, Quite good Straight

8/10

Your darkest secret can be someone else's desired wish._

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#8779 - 2013-01-05 12:10:17 UTC
Since I already rated you and I am a little bored, I just gave your avatar a little photoshop treatment to turn her into a cartoon:

http://i.imgur.com/d6tqv.jpg

Photoshop can do amazing things to our avatars...

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8780 - 2013-01-05 12:14:33 UTC
Do me!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate