These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#8221 - 2012-11-12 19:49:03 UTC
Hello my Dark Angel ^_^

9/10

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Danica Kaliinen
Kronos TEchnologies
#8222 - 2012-11-12 20:08:54 UTC
[Alice Saki] Touch of vertigo from the quick zoom in there... Can't fight the seether. 9/10
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#8223 - 2012-11-12 20:51:57 UTC
@Danica:
She has a really pretty face and that hardware extensions are not necessary. Sue the beauty surgeon for tricking her into this OP.
9/10

@Alice:
Wahahaaa! This is the pure essence of evil OMFG Shocked ...easy 10/10...joker would be scared as hell as f*** ^-^
Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
#8224 - 2012-11-12 20:55:44 UTC
@Danica

It's okay 7/10
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#8225 - 2012-11-12 23:04:18 UTC
@Chu:

*sighs*
I simply have to rerate your avi, cause it just changed from 10 to 11 ^-^

But not only because of your beautiful non existent clothing. The whole composure is just...sexy *blushes*
...but you definitly have to get some other pants...those military jogging pants simply don't suit. Blink

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
#8226 - 2012-11-12 23:56:48 UTC
Zoe Kaltana wrote:
@Chu:

...but you definitly have to get some other pants...those military jogging pants simply don't suit. Blink

Blame CCP lol! Caldari only get to choose between those weird dark green or brown leather strapped pants (at the end of Bottom clothing section in the customization menu) instead of the awesome jet black ones that the Minmatar get.

Also, none of the Excursion pants match with any Outer options Caldari have. When you try and use any Excursion pantts with any of the black Caldari Outer options, you notice the pants, that <---- jacket, and that black vest are all 3 different shades of black. Go figure lol. It's not really noticeable when you aren't using them together, but when you do, it's really easy to tell and my avatar ocd kicks in haha. I might just use another color jacket, but none of them seem to just feel as right as the current one.

All of this would easily be overlooked if I could convince (read: bribe) someone at CCP to make more white clothing, but alas that's not an option lol. So, long story short, it's hard for me to decide on an outfit that I like and that actually matches so this was the best I could come up with.

Also, I think it's safe to say I spend waaaaaaaay too much time messing around with avatar customization Big smile lol
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#8227 - 2012-11-13 00:17:35 UTC
Also, I think it's safe to say I spend waaaaaaaay too much time messing around with avatar customization lol

^^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#8228 - 2012-11-13 00:18:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoe Kaltana
I have a feeling for your dilemma ;)

I just played a little with the options for my civire Sheryl Reynolds (sadly, I don't have an achura active atm)

I used that black, shiny excursion pants along with "your" jacket, perhaps as an idea/inspration?

Anyway, I'll let her in this state for a couple of days, so you can compare/try :)

PS: you can't really spent to much time, messing around with avatar customization, hihi
Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
#8229 - 2012-11-13 04:22:50 UTC
Zoe Kaltana wrote:

I just played a little with the options for my civire Sheryl Reynolds (sadly, I don't have an achura active atm)

I used that black, shiny excursion pants along with "your" jacket, perhaps as an idea/inspration?

Anyway, I'll let her in this state for a couple of days, so you can compare/try :)

PS: you can't really spent to much time, messing around with avatar customization, hihi

That does look pretty sexy. I might have to pick a pair of those particular excursion pants and call it a day.

But, let it be known to CCP, my bribe for the inclusion of more white clothing still stands lol. White Greaves boots + white excursion pants + white jacket = a happy ChuChu. And a happy ChuChu is the best kind of ChuChu.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8230 - 2012-11-13 04:47:47 UTC
You need a monocle

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Lina Alar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#8231 - 2012-11-13 06:25:19 UTC
Baby ChuChu wrote:
Zoe Kaltana wrote:

That does look pretty sexy. I might have to pick a pair of those particular excursion pants and call it a day.

But, let it be known to CCP, my bribe for the inclusion of more white clothing still stands lol. White Greaves boots + white excursion pants + white jacket = a happy ChuChu. And a happy ChuChu is the best kind of ChuChu.

I'm still waiting for my cream colored shirt: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/LinaAlar/LinaLater.png

Not sure if it was released with the set clothing made available in the FW LP stores, but there's no good way to know which militia offers what clothing.

@Surfin's PB: As ever, memorable: 8.5/10

An explanation of Eve socialization: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgvYPVdXE

Lick with your main™

pussnheels
Viziam
#8232 - 2012-11-13 07:42:11 UTC  |  Edited by: pussnheels
Lina Alar wrote:
[

you are a disgrace to the ammarian race , dress yourself properly

seriously good pose tho i don't like the bloodred shirt and your uumm are a bit too big to look perfect

Still 7/10

I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire

Neka Petsamet
Clone Red Creations
#8233 - 2012-11-13 08:24:53 UTC
pussnheels wrote:

Such a serious look for an older Amarrian lady. Looks like she is about to give someone a good lecture. 8/10
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#8234 - 2012-11-13 08:35:18 UTC
Hey HEY!! Over Here!

Ack.... Models :|

^^

Anyway I like the style, I am too good for the camera :P
But also doesn't leave much to rate on. 7/10

Kenneth O'Hara
Sebiestor Tribe
#8235 - 2012-11-13 15:07:08 UTC
Alice, this one is perfect! Never change it, ever! You even have a smirk! And it still looks like you would enjoy killing someone or that you're currently in that process. 10/10

Bring Saede Riordan back!! Never Forget! _"__Operation Godzilla Smacks Zeus"  ~__Graygor _

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8236 - 2012-11-13 15:14:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Mizhir
Baby ChuChu wrote:

Blame CCP lol! Caldari only get to choose between those weird dark green or brown leather strapped pants (at the end of Bottom clothing section in the customization menu) instead of the awesome jet black ones that the Minmatar get.

and for some whatever reason us minmatars dont have black jackets :S

@Alice
Evil soulstealing ginger, run away! I love it. Best one of you. 10/10

@Neka
Nice pose and great style. Though would be cool if we could see some of your face as well. And the background is bad 7/10

Edit: got ninjaed. Think I have rated you before, Kenneth. And iirc it was a 8/10

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Samoth Egnoled
Caldari Provisions
#8237 - 2012-11-13 15:20:54 UTC
@Mizhir - the sleepy princess, not sure if you have changed your Avatar since i last rated. your eyes look alot more awake now almost perfect 9.99999999r/10
Edward Aivo
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#8238 - 2012-11-13 15:49:04 UTC
@Samoth Egnoled, You look like a trickster that is about to conjure something deviant up 9/10 Pirate
Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
#8239 - 2012-11-13 15:57:55 UTC
@Ed

Ooooooooo, I like. The facial hair, scarring, and all that works really well together. The best part though is the lighting. Just the right amount to make you look like a badass mofo 10/10
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#8240 - 2012-11-13 15:58:04 UTC
@Edward

Evil Twisted

I really like the scar and the beard (or whatever to call it). Even though the shadows are an important part of your avatar, they are covering abit too much.

8/10

❤️️💛💚💙💜