These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

---CLOSED, WHO WANTS TO TAKE OVER?--- [WTS] Caldari COSMOS kits

First post
Author
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#41 - 2012-03-07 16:55:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Takashi Ishikawa
Esbelta wrote:
Takashi Ishikawa wrote:
Esbelta wrote:
Takashi Ishikawa wrote:
Esbelta wrote:
On topic:

So far I have used this kit and am really pleased. I really cant stress what a fantastic deal this is.

Off topic:

However I need a way to get up my CAldari standings up fairly easily as I missed the fact that I needed to get them up a bit. Im doing this with a trade alt and having my main running the combat portions. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If I understand correctly, you are looking for a way to further improve your standing towards Caldari State. Apart from storyline missions, these are the options for you:

1. Sisters of Eve epic arc (doable once per 3 months)
2. Caldari State epic arc (doable every 3 months)
3. Caldari circle agents (doable once)
4. Caldari Data Centers (return dogtags for standing boost)

As I've written before, there are two Caldari COSMOS agents in Ihakana that are not mentioned in many guides. Each gives 8% faction standing boost.

Increasing your faction standing with a friendly empire (Amarr in this case) also improves your Caldari standing (and vice versa), although I don't know the details on that.

Yup I missed the part that said that you should get your standing with Caldari State to 2.0 before starting Cosmos missions
So when I got to the first mission that required 2.0 I wasnt even close. Im only at .25

Sorry to hear that.

Our friend with a fresh character had a similar problem. After COSMOS lvl1 agents he did the circle agents and some of the data centers (the "certificate" missions and the cheaper kinds of the dogtags - be sure to check dogtag price before accepting a data center mission) and he was good to go for lvl 2 COSMOS. It took him 2 days to do that. If that is not enough - you can do the Sisters of EVE epic arc: it's absurdly easy and gives you 10% faction standing boost (make sure to select the right agent at the end - Caldari, that is)

I hope you'll be able to continue your COSMOS arc soon - the rewards are really worth it! Feel free to ask about anything else regarding this arc, we're dedicated to good customer service and we try not to leave anyone unsatisfied.

Knocked out a few of the Faction Data Center Agents last night. Seems to be a fairly painless way to knock some standings increases.

Question: Once I hit 2.0 should I be able to progress through the rest of the Cosmos arc easily or am I going to have to go grind some standings again?

Assuming you have Social skill at lvl4 you will be able to advance smoothly to lvl 3 and 4. You can do the calculations yoursefl, remembering that you substract your current faction standing (always unmodified) from 10, THEN apply the percentage boost taken from the guide. This gives total boost that you will get to your standing.

Example:

Your faction standing is 2.0, first lvl 2 COSMOS agent gives 3,6% faction standing boost (taken from here http://www.scribd.com/doc/16401872/Cosmos-Missions-101). Multiply that boost by 1.2 (that's your Social at lvl4 in effect, lvl5 would be x1.25) and you get 4,32%. You apply that 4,32% to 10 minus your standing and you get the final boost. The final equation looks like this:

2.0 (your standing before the mission)
(10-2.0)x0,0432 = 0,3456 (your boost)
2.3456 (your standing after the mission)

Please remember that CCP constantly tweaks the numbers, so you might get slightly different results, but 2.0 standing should get you smoothly through the whole arc no problem.

Hope this helps.
Esbelta
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2012-03-16 03:57:28 UTC

Just a small note (progress has been slow due to real life commitments) but I got to 3.97 and the next agent in the chain requires 4.0 caldari..perhaps CCP tweaked the numbers again.
Moo Moo Arnst
Atari Systems
The Nights Watch.
#43 - 2012-03-19 03:58:51 UTC
I'll take a kit please if you still have them.

Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-04-04 13:39:38 UTC
Caldari COSMOS kits available for purchase!

Current price is 560,000,000.00 ISK (five hundred sixty million). The kit includes all non-mission-specific items for all Caldari agents in Caldari COSMOS constellation. The rewards for the whole arc are over 1b, a huge standing boost towards Caldari (we can calculate your expected boost individually)

We provide help with the missions, lowsec couriers, intel and scouting. We accept returns and offer discounts on bulk sales.

Get your today! Bring friends and alts, the more the merrier (corp standing increase can be shared with fleetmates, you can get access to lvl4s with your 2-week-old character!)
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-04-05 21:59:19 UTC
Full Caldari COSMOS kits available!

With our kit you are able to do the arc practically overnight, earn some serious ISK and gain a big standing boost towards Caldari (like, from 2.0 to 6.0 big).

Bring your corpmates, friends, children and pets. We make special deals on bulk sales (more than one)

Current price is 560m, subject to change in the future, so go ahead and order your kit now!

We accept returns, we help with missions. It can't get any easier than that.
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#46 - 2012-04-08 23:12:34 UTC
Caldari COSMOS kits available at 560m!

We sell kits, particular items, partial kits (e.g. to get you to 5.0 standing only) that are cheaper than regular ones, we offer assistance, intel, scouting, covops for couriers and all the help you may need.

We accept returns for original price without questions.

Get your kit now and boost your standing towards Caldari!

Mineral prices are skyrocketing, and so is the price for Michi Excavation implant (+5% mining yield) - it is at 1b presently, and will surely climb further. Completing Caldari COSMOS is the only source of this implant - take advantage of this opportunity, as the price of our kit depends on the value of rewards (inflation not helping). Get your kit while it is at 560m, can't guarantee this price for long.
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#47 - 2012-04-15 14:11:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Takashi Ishikawa
IMPORTANT UPDATE

As you all know, when talking to COSMOS agents, it used to be your base (unmodified) standing that determines whether the agent is going to give you a mission or not. THIS HAS CHANGED

Now, when talking to a COSMOS agent, it is your effective standing towards Caldari State that counts, NOT base standing. It is a major change that allows you to take advantage of your Connections skill. It also means that you no longer have to have 2.0 unmodified standing at the beginning to ensure yourself smooth advancement through the whole arc.

Also, please contact us before purchase to arrange private contracts - they are more convenient than our public one, as we try to always have one public contract for players who do not read forums.

TL;DR - EFFECTIVE STANDING NOW RESPOSIBLE FOR COSMOS AGENTS AVAILABILITY, TRAIN YOUR CONNECTIONS, BUY OUR KIT, GET RICH!
Klendaxor
Improved Logistics
#48 - 2012-04-21 06:01:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Klendaxor
Bump for an awesome service.

I am only about half way though the cosmos missions, but it has only taken about 3 hours maximum. (Edit: because you literally don't have to **** around farming cosmos stuff and dealing with ninjas - just accept/complete/accept/complete/courier/accept/complete.

Worth every 0.01 ISK
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#49 - 2012-04-21 12:34:59 UTC
Thank you, Klendaxor!

The kits are still available! The agents are easier to unlock (train your Connections), the rewards are getting more valuable (the Michi implant is around 900m) so get your 560m ready, buy our kit and make ~1b+ in rewards (plus a big standing bonus to Caldari)

Bring your alts, bring your corpmates - we have discounts for bulk sales (two is a bulk sale - ask for a discount), invest yur ISK!
Debaser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#50 - 2012-04-30 01:36:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Debaser
I'll take two with a decent discount.
Trader Kim
Unknown Guardians
#51 - 2012-04-30 02:40:58 UTC
im also interested in this please contract me one pack. would like to pay the original 500 m if possible thanks.
Carl Gustav Jung
Perkone
Caldari State
#52 - 2012-05-04 22:20:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Carl Gustav Jung
deleted
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#53 - 2012-05-09 13:00:29 UTC
Kits are still available, current price is 600m. If you wish to buy one, please contact us and we will set up a private contract. Please leave the public contract we have for players that don't use the forum (plus you will have it cheaper - no tax means we can offer you a better price)

We accept returns, we help with missions. Invest your ISK!
Dusty May
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-05-10 11:19:47 UTC
When these kits come down to 500m ish again i will take one
Juni Takka
ANTRAKAL
#55 - 2012-05-12 10:13:27 UTC
I will take one ASAP for 600m please.
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#56 - 2012-05-31 21:02:40 UTC
Kits are still in stock, the price is 600m.

Bring your alts and corpmates, you can do all the missions simultaneously with many characters using our kits and get the rewards multiplied.

SPEND 600M- EARN MORE THAN 1B IN REWARDS!
Blakow
Doomheim
#57 - 2012-06-03 04:10:06 UTC
I'll take one. Please contract to me.
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#58 - 2012-06-11 21:09:17 UTC
The kits are still available!

SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE NEXT THREE KITS ORDERED VIA THIS THREAD: 550m for one kit! LIMITED TIME OFFER!

We accept returns, we provide help/intel/assistance for every mission. We recommend a guide, the whole arc is doable in two relaxed evenings.

Get your kIt now!
Jhimmy
Q Enterprises
#59 - 2012-06-11 22:18:10 UTC
Ill take one kit please.
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#60 - 2012-06-11 22:26:31 UTC
Jhimmy wrote:
Ill take one kit please.

The contract is up.

TWO MORE KITS AVAILABLE AT 550M PER KIT! LIMITED OFFER!