These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve-Online Dating.

Author
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#121 - 2012-02-01 05:42:08 UTC
I'd also like to point out that not only is the number of women low, but single women is even lower. (sorry if I'm crushing spirits here gentlemen) As a recruiter, I've met with a grand total of... Three. All married. Finding somebody who happens to share your interest in EVE would be a better prospect than searching EVE for somebody you can stand to live with in RL.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Sekket
Perkone
Caldari State
#122 - 2012-02-01 06:50:24 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Grats, you just netted yourselves like 40 new stalkers.

Better have some archons or templar to back those up.
  • CQ isn't a refuge, it's a cage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iu4iekX3WE

Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#123 - 2012-02-01 07:02:17 UTC
Hello,

I'm a 21 y old female student looking for a rough man to satisfy me, I have a webcam. Sent me a bil and we can exchange pictures and maybe more...

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

Tiberius Sunstealer
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#124 - 2012-02-01 08:45:21 UTC
Riley Moore wrote:
Hello,

I'm a 21 y old female student looking for a rough man to satisfy me, I have a webcam. Sent me a bil and we can exchange pictures and maybe more...

HERE. YOU WANT 1 BILLION? HAVE 100! SHOW US PICTURES.
Lyrrashae
Albertica Bludgers' Union
#125 - 2012-02-15 00:31:11 UTC
Spineker wrote:
Man has the world become this pathetic. Just ask the girl out at work you have been scared to ask for months or years.

Meh: In-office romances = baaaaaaad idea.

Because if/when things go pear-shaped, then you'll still have to see and deal with that person everyday, and that's notwithstanding the results of whatever office-gossip may arise thereby.

Ni.

Cajunspitfire
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#126 - 2012-02-15 14:39:16 UTC
First you have Captains Quarters, then strip clubs, and now brothels. Bring on station entertainment.Big smile
highonpop
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#127 - 2012-02-15 14:53:30 UTC
There are a lot of couples that play this game. I think I even heard of a couple meeting in eve and eventually getting married IRL. I've been in a couple corps over the years that have had bf/gf or husband/wife both playing.

FC, what do?

Bengal Bob
Slymsloot Enterprises
#128 - 2012-02-15 15:37:20 UTC
Would love to meet eve playing girl for sexy times. MUCH easier than meeting "normals" and once I have lured them into sleeping with me, having to explain to them that they are going to be taking second place in the near future.

2 months into a new relationship atm, and she is still convinced she is top priority Cry

This is destroying my eve time.
Really, I would pay for her to go on holiday for a week, so I can pvp uninterrupted.

They wouldn't even have to be into eve, just able to understand there is no pause button.

If you are size 10 or below, good at cooking, ironing, mining and ship production and live in the south of england, please let me know.

Could go to size 12 if you have good tricks.
highonpop
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#129 - 2012-02-15 15:47:38 UTC
Unless you're married no woman should ever be first priority in your life. If my gf gets upset with that, I just tell her to stop being selfish and actually think about it for a second. If you are not married, why should someone else be your top priority? I don't expect to be her's either.

Idk, maybe it's just cause I'm a guy I think that way.

FC, what do?

Klown Walk
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#130 - 2012-02-15 15:49:58 UTC
Looking for girl, have many isks.
Cajunspitfire
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#131 - 2012-02-15 15:55:20 UTC
highonpop wrote:
If my gf gets upset with that, I just tell her to stop being selfish and actually think about it for a second

That my friend deserves some Kudo's Big smile I am married and tell my wife that this is how I unwind after work. I can blow the crap out of spaceships or I am go to the bar and get drunk and heaps of Money. Getting drunk while flying around in space is a given. Unless you have a gf / bf that actually plays online games. They really wont understand. If they play WOW, there is really no hope for you anyway

Vote Mittani for CSM. He has cookies and is not afraid to use them.
Kuning
Obstergo
Red Coat Conspiracy
#132 - 2012-02-15 16:06:10 UTC
Ladies, ladies.

I will rock you like a hurricane.

Cause, cause I fly hurricanes.

Get it?

Also I'll put my HIC in your hole.
Wulf Tarkin
Electric Sun Associates
#133 - 2012-02-15 16:35:20 UTC
I introduced a girl I was dating to EVE. It seemed to run okay for a while, we'd mission, mine and fight together.

Then we had a messy break up, but that wasn't due to EVE, that was because she was dirty, she neglected basic personal sanitary requirements.

I'm pretty sure she still plays. I don't know if she's started washing though.
Cajunspitfire
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#134 - 2012-02-15 16:44:56 UTC
Wulf Tarkin wrote:
I introduced a girl I was dating to EVE. It seemed to run okay for a while, we'd mission, mine and fight together.

Then we had a messy break up, but that wasn't due to EVE, that was because she was dirty, she neglected basic personal sanitary requirements.

I'm pretty sure she still plays. I don't know if she's started washing though.

OHHH I get it, she is Minmatar What?
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#135 - 2012-02-15 16:48:27 UTC
So tried to get my BF into EVE... didn't work so well.

He hates it. Its not "like ToR" enough. Blah... might have to dump him.
Cajunspitfire
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#136 - 2012-02-15 16:51:21 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:

Hey wait, your a real girl? Playing Eve? I thought only eve girls were actually guys having some kind of fetish with barbie dress ups.

I love you
Leisen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#137 - 2012-02-15 16:51:41 UTC
My ex tried to get into EVE to impress me. She was terribad. "ex".
Cajunspitfire
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#138 - 2012-02-15 16:55:01 UTC
She would have taken your heart and cleaned out your corp hanger
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#139 - 2012-02-15 16:56:17 UTC
Cajunspitfire wrote:
Corina Jarr wrote:

Hey wait, your a real girl? Playing Eve? I thought only eve girls were actually guys having some kind of fetish with barbie dress ups.

I love you

Thanks... I think...
highonpop
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#140 - 2012-02-15 17:23:58 UTC
Julyan Fox wrote:
Eve has girls?

if you count mintchip as a female, then... yes.

FC, what do?