These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve-Online Dating.

Author
Proteus Maximus
Insurgent New Eden Tribe
SE7EN-SINS
#201 - 2012-04-19 11:31:15 UTC
2bhammered wrote:
Eve Nielsen wrote:
Seriously - Why not.
If Eve Online is a big hobby, why would you not want to Date someone with same interrest? Idea

Because the girls playing eve are married and fat!Lol

PS: And most guys make Dexter look sane

BBW married women need love to!
Big girls try harder..tiz a factP
Let me be the first one to offer up my services.

On a side note anyone ever had the wife check up on forum posts?

If Goons were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.

Tech3ZH
Doomheim
#202 - 2012-04-19 20:00:34 UTC
I don't want any sort of meat market element introduced to EVE. It's been hard enough for me not to be treated like an object by women. At least online in EVE I can be treated normally and be sure the ladies aren't just lusting after my chiseled body. I used to think being so good-looking was kind of a curse in a way...but modeling partt-ime allowed me to earn my doctorate in physics, so that showed me it had it's uses. Just because the fortune I've made in the last few years lets me play EVE however much and whenever I want doesn't mean I want it to cover every aspect of my life.
I say no Evedate.
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#203 - 2012-04-19 20:04:55 UTC  |  Edited by: JC Anderson
I would like to add to this.

Scottish friend of mine met his wife in EVE... She was from the states, and he wasn't.... Now they are both in Scottland.

Anyhow, he was short on cash for the wedding rings and somebody that shall remain without a name that we know who used to play EVE owned a jewelry shop in London.

*Cough RMT but an easily excusable one IMHO and was quite many years ago* He custom made their rings, and cut the stones to specification in exchange for a few dreads.
Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#204 - 2012-04-19 20:06:19 UTC
Welcome back to the top of the page ladies! Hope you have been well!
"If."
Luxi Daphiti
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#205 - 2012-04-19 20:22:38 UTC
Harro,

Are you are miner that sits all alone in the dark expanse of space?

Well for no longer! I'm a young, lively and cheerful sadist and am looking for a well-endowed masochist for sexy sexy time. Blink

Get in touch!
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#206 - 2012-04-19 20:24:44 UTC
Luxi Daphiti wrote:
Harro,

Are you are miner that sits all alone in the dark expanse of space?

Well for no longer! I'm a young, lively and cheerful sadist and am looking for a well-endowed masochist for sexy sexy time. Blink

Get in touch!

Come on ladies, how could you possibly resist THAT FACE?!
Scien Inkunen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#207 - 2012-04-19 20:37:58 UTC
Eve Nielsen wrote:
Seriously - Why not.
If Eve Online is a big hobby, why would you not want to Date someone with same interrest? Idea

CCP did not have Dating Skill implemented yet ...

Read the "Fart file" and you will understand the meaning of life !

Makkz
Lamorei Prosapia Vexillum
#208 - 2012-04-19 20:44:47 UTC
If dating a girl from eve remember to take glue to the restaurant.

On one of the inevitable trips she takes to the loo, apply glue to her chair.

As the bill arrives, leg it screaming "Scrammed ya ***** how'd yer like that for pvp."
Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
Goonswarm Federation
#209 - 2012-04-19 20:45:34 UTC
stop staring at my títs
Retar Aveymone
DJ's Retirement Fund
Goonswarm Federation
#210 - 2012-04-19 20:46:17 UTC
single male covops/dictor pilot looking for sexy female interceptor pilot

no fatties
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#211 - 2012-04-19 20:46:47 UTC
www.youtube.com/watch?v=A21wxZKiao8 (NSFW)

So ronery Cry

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#212 - 2012-04-19 20:46:50 UTC
Promiscuous Female wrote:
stop staring at my títs

I don't stare with my hands. Shocked
"If."
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#213 - 2012-04-19 20:49:26 UTC
stop staring at my títs

Put on some clothes.
ShadowFire15
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#214 - 2012-04-19 22:00:30 UTC
1. all the girls ive seen in eve have weirdly had deep voices
2. dating someone in eve, you can probably bet they have some evil plot in mind. First your isk, then your ships, then your entire captains quarters.

so eve dating can not be :(

[i]Stan Smith had a snow storm over weekend guy was shoveling snow outside, so i shot him and mined the snow myself. concord never showed up. on an unrelated note, i have a court date next tuesday[/i]

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#215 - 2012-04-19 22:16:27 UTC
Eve Nielsen wrote:
Seriously - Why not.

Because I only date women.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#216 - 2012-04-19 22:41:17 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
Because I only date women.

I've met a number of players who admitted to being women, and only a few turned out to really be men.

But on a serious note, something like this would be interesting to see. There isn't as much socializing that goes on in EVE as you see in other MMOs. You'd of course have to do everything anonymously until people decided to tell who they were in game, to restrict greifing possibilities, though.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Smofuggra
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#217 - 2012-04-19 23:17:42 UTC
Eve Nielsen wrote:

-The average EVE player age is 28 or something. Half the playerbase have been divorced already.

Fixed that for ya... >.>
Steveir
Hagukure
#218 - 2012-04-19 23:35:00 UTC
Fidelium Mortis wrote:
My wife and I first met while playing DAOC, so it is possible to meet someone. I'm not convinced it's the easiest or most ideal way to meet someone but it does happen. Unfortunately, she never developed much love for EVE despite multiple attempts to get her into the game.

Both my wife and I played DAoC for years, and we reactivate our accounts now and again. But like you I can't get her interested in Eve. My only hope is my three grandaughter will play with me and then we can blow up tonnes of losec pirates :)
Shea Valerien
House of Valerien
#219 - 2012-04-19 23:41:41 UTC
No offense, but I don't want to be meeting people via Eve. Not sure the community here is big enough to support the effort required. Although the hilarity that would ensue from a bunch of geeks courting each other and then hunting each other down in-game after they've been scorned IRL would be worth the price of admission.
Shea Valerien
House of Valerien
#220 - 2012-04-19 23:42:42 UTC
JC Anderson wrote:
stop staring at my títs

Put on some clothes.

Like that would stop it. Lol