These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Pirate Story Thread

First post First post
Author
Aria Ta'Rohk
Wildcard.
Boundary Experts
#601 - 2012-12-22 02:53:55 UTC
CraftyCroc wrote:
Aria Ta'Rohk wrote:
CraftyCroc wrote:
Would never pay a ransom -

IMO a nice feature would be an offer 'ransm' button allowing the pilot some sort of guaranteed escape type thing

Nawh that would remove the excitement of unknowing what would happen after the isk was sent Pirate

No it wouldn't.. You get killed

If the ransomer was dishonourable. I guess it's just a chance you'd have to take. Tough luck

I'll take 2 carebears to go, with extra tears

Etherealclams
#602 - 2012-12-23 02:06:25 UTC
SAVANT Mahr wrote:
They should rename the Pirate Story Thread to
"The Stellar Adventures of Cannibal Kane: Pirate Hero and EvE Demi-God"

Truly this. He has the best stories in here.

http://aclamthatrants.blogspot.com/ Read up on my adventures.

Etherealclams
#603 - 2012-12-26 13:47:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Etherealclams
Double post, sorry.

Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#604 - 2012-12-28 20:56:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Liam Inkuras
Let me see if I can get this going again.

It was a quiet November day. Corp chat was quiet and I had finally gotten my sec status high enough to go into 0.5 systems (I have since then lowered myself quite a bit). I was in my trusty Atron tooling around the few systems I had access to in Lonetrek, mostly spending time in Nonni and Litiura. I warp around the belts and land atop a Procurer and a Thrasher, one mining and the other ratting. Seeing as the Procurer pilot had cruelly trapped some poor plagioclase in a jet can, I did what any proper 'Roid Rescuer would, and saved the poor ore from its cold, dark prison. The Procurer was apparently offended by my act of heroism and sicked his Warrior II's after me (those things really hurt). I set my orbit close and began gnawing into him. Damn those things are tough nuts to crack. I had managed to pop a few of his drones to alleviate some of the damage, but 2 refused to touch my molten plasma. At this point he was in 1/2 armour and I was just hitting structure (this is where the Damage Control comes to the rescue)
I managed to finish off his drones and focus on him, when all of a sudden, the neutral Thrasher yellowboxed me and went red! Concord swooped in and did its thing, but he placed my in 1/3 structure. I attempted to open a convo with the Procurer but he kept rejecting. How rude I do say! The Procurer went poof and away warped his pod. Since I could not haul all of the ore back to station I decided to put it out of its terrible misery and pop the can.

Le kill: http://ctq.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15226087 apparently the Thrasher accidentally jammed the procurer before me, so I give props to him.

It was getting late(ish) for me so I docked up and went to bed.

I logged on the next day in a good mood and felt the need to rescue some ore. I warped to the sun and ran a quick D-Scan. Not much so I decided to give the onboard scanner a go. Low and behold I got a result! It was a little Guristas Den or something of that sort. Not great but it would do for me. I warped to the site only to find a Hurricane merrily popping the rats. That dastardly devil must have used some kind of space-time bender to beat me to the site. Those rats were mine to kill and loot! Seeing as there was only 1 wreck remaining I overheated the afterburner and slammed into the side of the 'Cane, sending him vering off course a few inches Ugh . I went headlong to the wreck and beat him by mere seconds. The 'Cane aggressed and released Hammerhead I's. I set up shop at 500m and went to work. I was easily speed tanking his guns and drones but the Rapid Light Missile Launchers were a nuisance. I popped his drones and saw my armour slowly leaking down. I hit structure as he hit 1/3 armour. "I'm not going to make it" I thought. I overheated the guns and he dropped into hull. My damage control was holding me together but just barely. As his hull was getting dangerously low I saw it jump up a tad. Hull repper lolwut? Just as I thought it was the end for me he went 'pop' in a flash of blue. I scoot over to his wreck and grab as much as I could. Darn these overdrive injectors and their cargo penalty Evil .

Kill: http://ctq.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15237617 I swear I let drip 1 tear as I looked over the mail. Partly because the Dark Blood RCU didn't drop and partly because that fit made me want to kick a puppy Cry . Oh well tough luck for him!

I went on my merry way and hopped over to Litiura. I gave the onboard scanner another run and to my delight found another site! T'was another Guristas den, but this time was inhabited by a Catalyst. Now this site was rightfully his, but I still wanted the loot from the Dread Guristas wreck Twisted .Feeling a little sinister, I popped a can with 100 CN Antimatter and burned about 10km away and waited. The Cat was rail fit so getting under his guns wouldn't be an issue, although I did worry about a web. He finished salvaging and mosied on over to my can. Either he didn't realize it was mine or thought I was an easy kill (never judge a character by his age or his ship). The can disappeared and he went red as he aligned out. I slammed into him and turned on the scram and web. He stopped dead in his tracks. Didn't even yellowbox me. Hmph. That's odd. It took him until I was 2/3 through his armour before he acknowledged I was there and began firing back. He released a single Hobgoblin I which popped immediately. I hadn't even been scratched nor had he engaged his web (so I assumed he didn't have one at that point. Down goes the Catalyst and off warps the pod. Sadly there was no faction loot from the DG wreck, but oh well. All in an 'Roid Rescuers day.

Kill: http://ctq.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15246512

I hopped back into Nonni and warped to one of the belts at random. All was normal save for a lone jet can. I must not pass up on the opportunity to save some scordite! I scoop the ore over to my container and wait, hoping to catch the ore offender if he should so return to collect his poorly treated profit. My aggression timer just runs out as a Badger MK II warps in and scoots over to the can. After a few moments he recollects his belongings, only to be promptly punished for stealing Twisted. I receive a convo asking "What the hell was that for?" To which I reply with, "You mistreated ore, and you paid the price." He then closes chat and warps off in his pod.

Kill: http://ctq.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15246510

I'm running it of space but will write about the last kill in another post.

Edit: forgot to write about the last kill but it was just a guy in a Retriver who engaged me after flipping him. Tried to random but he self destructed Roll

Kill: http://ctq.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15247287

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Jason Ozran
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#605 - 2012-12-30 16:35:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Jason Ozran
I've been following this topic for some time now, but never had the opportunity to get some good stories, just regular solo pvp...then this happened. What will follow remains my best "ISK-looted day" in Eve since I started a couple of months ago. Kind of Christmas gifts, I guess.

Sorry, that will not be about high-sec fights, but my sec status says nope for it, so I do with what I have atm :)

After a 2 industrial ships, a thorax (and their pods), a MNI landed on station 20 in Egghelende: I so decided to undock, he did too and saw him warp on gate. I followed him, was pretty sure he will jump on contact but oh! surprise, he was @ 15km! After a nice bump that made him go the other way around, I decided to give it a try with my legion (despite the sentry guns), and what a surprise when I opened the wreck...

Megathron Navy + Pod

Day continued, an algos and two ventures with their pods died then I saw a myrmidon ratting, from a character about as old as me. Decided to take my harbinger, BC vs BC, let's see how it goes!

Myrmidon

Well not too bad to be honest. I'm still questionning myself on how you can fit a 575M invul field on a myrmidon like this, but hey, who am I to complain, loot fairy said yes =)

Was time to make a small break.

Or not.

2 hours later, I saw a Brutix missioning on d-scan, and as I hate doing overkill of any sort (I spend 90% of my time in a T1 frigate chasing destroyers, cruisers and more when there are some), I took my Retribution who already showed great capabilities against most BCs in the past. Tackled him, killed his drones, hopefully the only NPC left was switching aggro quite often so I wasn't to much into trouble as my tank was very limited.

But then came another problem: he was almost tanking my 200 dps. Decided to keep going despite the fact that he was going down (very) (very) slowly. I made the calculation, I spent 20 minutes on him and it would have taken me 45 more to take him down by myself. it's low sec, I was visible for everyone, so I called a corpmate and ask him to come with a T1 frig to inflict this brutix the extra-dps that would make him die. And he did. And what and expensive brutix that was! And the pod, too.

Brutix + Pod

Got some insults in local (but not much, as he got quickly podded) and a 60M bounty added to the corp I'm in :D

[ 2012.12.26 23:04:11 ] ChenFei Young > YOU BASTARDS

That was it. Got lucky though, as missioners in low sec are generally poorly fitted (T2, at best). Did more ISK in one day than the whole previous month.

Went to grab something to eat, and when I came back, I went solo for a last fight against a Vexor Navy Issue in my Retribution (yes, I do love that ship, almost as much as I love my Executioner):

Vexor Navy Issue + Pod

Ended up in hull as those Hammerhead where able to hit me despite my high speed. A damn good fight that was! And yes, despite their poor capabilities, it is possible to kill stuff with Amarr ships smaller than T3.

Another good day in Eve.

As an extra, 2 of the best insults I recently had:

Atari Trevize > thanks sucker - I hope you catch a particularly nasty skin disease

Sir Thomas Desden > I see your not a real man, just a worthless scum bag... trying to feel the void in his life from being touch too much by daddy.

Killboard
Etherealclams
#606 - 2012-12-30 17:00:41 UTC
Jason Ozran wrote:

Why are people so stupid as to take 100-600M implanted clones into low sec? Like seriously.

Jason Ozran
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#607 - 2012-12-30 17:07:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Jason Ozran
Taking implants into low-sec is very common, as there are no bubbles, and except if you don't warp after your ship explode or you got a lag/bug, you just can't loose your pod. It instant warps wherever you tell him to go, and nothing has a 0 second lock time in this game (hopefully).

In the case of this Brutix, he stayed on grid thinking maybe I wouldn't pod him, but I did.
Lakora Cruor
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#608 - 2013-01-01 22:56:09 UTC
Jason Ozran wrote:
Story...

I'm starting to feel quite glad I've managed to escape with my pod the two times you gotten me.

/bow for good story and good fights.
CraftyCroc
Fraternity Alliance Please Ignore
#609 - 2013-01-03 21:40:39 UTC
Etherealclams wrote:
Jason Ozran wrote:

Why are people so stupid as to take 100-600M implanted clones into low sec? Like seriously.

all bar one of my implant sets are worth 1-4b

in low sec you shouldn't be losing pods (unless lag is an issue for you)

the last pod I lost was during our l-sec war with e-uni - they'd setup a camp on the undock of the station i was in. I switched from my cane into a mammoth i found on market, fit what I could and undocked. I was inebriated and figured i'd kill all their frigates before dying gloriously - anyway something arty fit volleyed me through (EVERYTHING) resulting in a look of shock horror on my face and a few seconds to breakdown the events.

during this time ... they locked my pod and popped it.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=16716718 - mammoth (asb did not fit - undocked anyway)

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=16716717 - ohdear
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#610 - 2013-01-03 22:08:01 UTC
CraftyCroc wrote:
Etherealclams wrote:
Jason Ozran wrote:

all bar one of my implant sets are worth 1-4b

the last pod I lost was during our l-sec war with e-uni - they'd setup a camp on the undock of the station i was in. I switched from my cane into a mammoth i found on market, fit what I could and undocked. I was inebriated and figured i'd kill all their frigates before dying gloriously - anyway something arty fit volleyed me through (EVERYTHING) resulting in a look of shock horror on my face and a few seconds to breakdown the events.

during this time ... they locked my pod and popped it.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=16716718 - mammoth (asb did not fit - undocked anyway)

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=16716717 - ohdear

Datfit...

That poor pod...my god the smack talk must have been horrendous after that.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

CraftyCroc
Fraternity Alliance Please Ignore
#611 - 2013-01-03 22:31:41 UTC
lol - on comms we were laughing. if i recall it was also us plaguing me in local about it.. e-uni can't talk in local against war targets xD
Reppyk
The Black Shell
#612 - 2013-01-04 00:00:55 UTC
CraftyCroc wrote:
Wrong, I found a nice way to pod people in lowsec, and it works 100% of the time, not depending of the lag.

xxx > wtf
xxx > WTF

yyy > This is new. Well done !

Get at me, snake sets. Pirate

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Iq Cadaen
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#613 - 2013-01-04 07:52:36 UTC
Reppyk wrote:
CraftyCroc wrote:
Wrong, I found a nice way to pod people in lowsec, and it works 100% of the time, not depending of the lag.

xxx > wtf
xxx > WTF

yyy > This is new. Well done !

Get at me, snake sets. Pirate

Fitting a smartbomb isn't exactly revolutionary if you've ever tried to travel through Rancer in anything fragile.

In other news: really enjoying this thread, keep doing what you're doing.
Snip King
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#614 - 2013-01-07 05:23:35 UTC
Hope I am posting in right place Lol

Here is the story. I caught a war target in a freighter hiding at a planet and started shooting him. Didn't have any backup, just few friends on comms. As I was killing him, the pilot ejected and some other guy (his alt I guess) pm me and offers some ISK.

[ 2013.01.07 00:03:06 ] D*** > ransom

Meanwhile I killed the pod. Since I had no skills to fly the freighter, I decided to just blow it up. And just right then another war in a typhoon warps to me. Thinking my good luck is over, I started to overload my guns on the freighter. But to my surprise typhoon did nothing.

Back to the convo,

[ 2013.01.07 00:03:13 ] Snip King > how much
[ 2013.01.07 00:03:13 ] D*** > ?
[ 2013.01.07 00:03:20 ] D*** > 3bil?
[ 2013.01.07 00:03:23 ] Snip King > ok
[ 2013.01.07 00:03:50 ] D*** > must cancel orders
[ 2013.01.07 00:04:00 ] D*** > you will have to untarget once I pay
[ 2013.01.07 00:04:11 ] Snip King > ok
[ 2013.01.07 00:04:25 ] D*** > how do I know you will not just kill
[ 2013.01.07 00:04:47 ] Snip King > your choice
[ 2013.01.07 00:04:52 ] Snip King > she is going down
[ 2013.01.07 00:05:19 ] Snip King > 5
[ 2013.01.07 00:05:20 ] Snip King > 4
[ 2013.01.07 00:05:22 ] Snip King > 2
[ 2013.01.07 00:05:26 ] Snip King > 1

At this point I thought he was just buying time and didnt pay much attention to this convo. Meanwhile on comms i was told to blow the freighter up.

[ 2013.01.07 00:05:26 ]D*** > paid
[ 2013.01.07 00:05:43 ] D*** > stop plz

I check my wallet and see 3 bil Big smile . But since he belonged to test , I decided to just blow him up P

Right after that I also killed the typhoon, who seem to have no guns Smile

At the end I was 3 bil richer and had some nice kill mails to show Big smile

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15808004
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15808003

Hope you guys liked thisSmile

Support Can flipping.

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#615 - 2013-01-09 03:16:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
First time posting here,

I'm going to probably make posting here something regular if I stick with these hi-sec wardecs.

After waiting for ages for a particularly rude war target to undock we finally saw him leave station and warp to an asteroid belt. Our noble fighters were given a warp in right ontop of him. The second we landed we caught him and initiated space communications with his vessel Roll .

(Acutebunnyking was my corpmate who was also there at the time)

Diesel47 > let this be a lesson
Diesel47 > don't be rude to people who can kill you
Vladimir Verrcukte > do remember people who dont forget
Diesel47 > they will be extra willing to hunt you down
Diesel47 > do you want to pay ransom or to just die?
Diesel47 > I'll give you the choice
Vladimir Verrcukte > Actually, go ahead, the ransom probably is higher than the ship
Diesel47 > not so fast
Diesel47 > whats the fitting of the ship?
Diesel47 > we are bad men but we are also fair
Vladimir Verrcukte > I'll give you 10 mil right now to **** off, any higher and honestly. I could spend that money to earn mine back when my skills train
Diesel47 > again being rude
Diesel47 > it doesn't get you very far vlad
Vladimir Verrcukte > Your sooooo badass pal
ACuteBunnyKing > how would you treat your parents
ACuteBunnyKing > with respect
ACuteBunnyKing > i expect the same
Vladimir Verrcukte > Kid, i'm 30 years old. Play your games
Diesel47 > Eve is bound together by respect
Diesel47 > when you lose respect you lose everything
ACuteBunnyKing > right now my guns are pointed at you
ACuteBunnyKing > you are in no position to talk back
Diesel47 > even if the tables were turned
Vladimir Verrcukte > Nope, but if you plan to play over a month this will bite you back
Diesel47 > even if it did
Diesel47 > I would not lose respect for fellow players
ACuteBunnyKing > same
Diesel47 > Why do you feel justified to be so nasty towards other people?
Vladimir Verrcukte > Same reason you justify yourself a badass for targetting mining ships
Vladimir Verrcukte > Cuz I can, and will.
Diesel47 > Who said I'm a badass?
Diesel47 > lol
Vladimir Verrcukte > your demeanor
Diesel47 > me and my associate here are gentlemen
Diesel47 > you are trying to act like a badass sir
ACuteBunnyKing > we treat everyone with high respect
Diesel47 > ^
ACuteBunnyKing > and we expect the same
Diesel47 > every one of your members that blew up was taught what they did wrong.
Diesel47 > I can say they were much nicer than you
Vladimir Verrcukte > Just remember how scared you were when you questioned the hunter of the hunter. And I wont forget how you respond, nor try to change your reaction, when I personally turn the hunter into the hunted. You fire, 30 days marked
Diesel47 > are you writing poetry?
ACuteBunnyKing > i think hes going to train at a dojo
ACuteBunnyKing > and become strong
Diesel47 > thats honorable

At this point I saw Kane get online and decided what the hell, lets invite him to the convo. The more the merrier.

Diesel47 > Kane we need your assistance for a small matter
Cannibal Kane > o/ Hello
Diesel47 > He (the wartarget) will not learn respect for fellow pilots no matter how hard we try
ACuteBunnyKing > I second what this sir is saying.
Vladimir Verrcukte > Ready and waiting for your 'tough guys' here to fire, and let em know theres a month left before their actions return on them.
Diesel47 > We are not "tough guys", we are gentlemen.
Vladimir Verrcukte > Go ahead, push the red button Kane.
Cannibal Kane > I feel like im being trolled here...
Vladimir Verrcukte > There will be nothing gentle or, forgiving, about the retaliatory response I personally endevor over.
Vladimir Verrcukte > Call more of your friends in, discuss the matter. Like.... Gentlemen.
Diesel47 > We will.
Diesel47 > Call garmon
Diesel47 > is he online?
Cannibal Kane > However... some people just take thing alot more serious. hence the rampant insults.
Diesel47 > Is there any remedey for this type of behavior?
Cannibal Kane > Keep it going. War dec the corp into oblivian.
Diesel47 > And this vermin?
Cannibal Kane > and if people cry... point at him
Diesel47 > What shall his fate be?
Cannibal Kane > pod him kill him
ACuteBunnyKing > very nice idea
Vladimir Verrcukte > 30 days, count them out with ticks, your fingers and toes dont go that high.

Finally we grow tired of the guy and blow him up

Mining Ship:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=18306434

Pod:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=18306426

And then the most curious thing happened, vlad had one of his buddies warp in on us and concord himself in celebration of our kills.

Scorpion:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=18306432

Then one of our spies inside his corp relayed these chatlogs back to us.

Vladimir Verrcukte > I played this game 8 years ago, I havent played really since then but I sure as hell didnt forget too much in my break
Vladimir Verrcukte > When I get back though.. Them and 50 of their toughest friends wont be able to leave their docks for a month.
Vladimir Verrcukte > They got problems with their head. I'm gunna be sippin tequila on a beach real soon. Let em stay on trying to kill me!
Vladimir Verrcukte > t3 BC, oh I scared!

We've decided to quit our pirate careers in fear of his master plot to bring us to justice. We beg for mercy.
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#616 - 2013-01-09 07:57:41 UTC
That scorpion makes me sad.

30 days gentlemen. Then you and your 50 friends won't be able to undock. Or something to that effect. Maybe that's when he gets t2 bs guns.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#617 - 2013-01-09 15:52:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
Hi again,

We find and blow up another wartarget mining during the wardec. After his mining barge explodes and we scramble his pod, we see a neutral miner in the belt happily mining away.

We decided to convo him and were surprised at his reaction Shocked .

Diesel47 > yo
Vacan Sunztu > whats up
ACuteBunnyKing > do you see whats going on?
Diesel47 > do you see this guy over here ?
Vacan Sunztu > ?
Diesel47 > this capsule
Diesel47 > being warp scrambled
Diesel47 > do you know why hes in a capsule?
Vacan Sunztu > no
Diesel47 > Kill: Ayamah Noob (Retriever)
Diesel47 > this is why
Vacan Sunztu > ?
ACuteBunnyKing > if you dont want this to happen to you
ACuteBunnyKing > i suggest you leave this belt
ACuteBunnyKing > i dont like miners

He warps out of the belt, keep in mind this was hisec Lol.

Diesel47 > neither do i
Diesel47 > Do you see this capsule?
Diesel47 > i guess you dont
Diesel47 > but neither do we >:)
Diesel47 > because he just died
Vacan Sunztu > i suggest you leave now.. cus im sending a fleet your way
Diesel47 > send a fleet
Vacan Sunztu > i hate bullys
Vacan Sunztu > pussy ****
ACuteBunnyKing > why did you leave then?
Diesel47 > to get the fleet
ACuteBunnyKing > face us like a man
Diesel47 > Kill: Ayamah Noob (Capsule)
Vacan Sunztu > both of you are ***** mother fuckeri left because a miner barge cant fight dumb ****
Diesel47 > he fought back
Vacan Sunztu > late **** faces
Diesel47 > we will get you
Diesel47 > unless you appologize for your rudeness
Diesel47 > do you want to be put on the blacklist?
Vacan Sunztu > **** you.

Then he leaves chat and puts a 5mil bounty on both our heads. Lol
Aria Ta'Rohk
Wildcard.
Boundary Experts
#618 - 2013-01-09 16:39:37 UTC
Oh god. That Scorpion fit Cry . Keep up the good work! I hope to post some of my stories here soon.

I'll take 2 carebears to go, with extra tears

Taiko Igunen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#619 - 2013-01-12 15:48:21 UTC
I'm reading this now for so long - and thought it may still take a few weeks until my 1st contribution of les Tearz. ^^ Oh the fun.

I just finished reading another page of this thread and felt like "can't nearly pull something off like these guys but let's steal something at least" (Ninja'ing is my current trade).
So I perform a quick scan in my fav sys and see a chunk of big ones in a place where there could be no wh! "A whole band of my customers cooking my favorite dish together?" (overall three or four BS, two BC and a Noctis ... damn you ^^).

Save location ...
Recover probes ...

Back home and I quickly hop into my ninja ship. Warp in and already see a Drake at the 1st gate. Couple of rooms already cleared but finally I'm in the middle of hit. Mission runners, drones, tangos, wrecks ... custom overview and tabs FTW. As I salvage the first two wrecks everyone is yellowboxing me (whatever that exactly does - target lock? but why not red?)
So I resist and do NOT take the loot at first but ... ok, now tangos shooting at me? ... all under control, turn on Adapt. Invul, ... wait, what's that text ... Concord?! ... A grin broadens my features ... REALLY? ... yes, there it is, a pod, with an angry Mission Runner in it. All the while not a single word in local, so I go on salvaging. Unfortunately that ugly Noctis has been called in and it's taking all my preciouses. Sooo, one last Large Wreck, far away. I burn to it, salvage and then look in the container. Hmmm, like 2m ISK worth of loot. Gotta do it to not only annoy them but at least sting them a little. ^^ I hit "warp" to my safe spot, and while aligning, "loot all". Off I go. Reaching my safe spot I cloak and smile. That was fun. ... What's that? Mail symbol flashes, three mails / notifications:

Concord: Bounty placed on you -> XXX1 placed 10.000.000 ISK in bounty on your head.
Concord: Bounty placed on you -> XXX2 placed 10.000.000 ISK in bounty on your head.
Concord: Kill right earned -> As a victim of XXX2‘s unlawful aggression you now have a kill right against them. The kill right allows you to seek revenge, alone or with friends, without CONCORD intervention.

(The whole action from undocking in my scan ship up until warping my ninja boat out of this mighty shindig merely took 15 minutes.)

PS: This is my main, of course. I won't ever sneak in your corps, I won't ever scam you and I will NEVER stab you in the back. If you have the pleasure of making my aquaintance, you will know what I'm up to.

Here's to you, here's to me, friends forever we will be ... and if we ever disagree, f*** you, and here's to me. Cheers!

CCP, give us open pvp: Distress Calls

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#620 - 2013-01-13 13:36:04 UTC
Taiko Igunen wrote:
I'm reading this now for so long - and thought it may still take a few weeks until my 1st contribution of les Tearz. ^^ Oh the fun.

I just finished reading another page of this thread and felt like "can't nearly pull something off like these guys but let's steal something at least" (Ninja'ing is my current trade).
So I perform a quick scan in my fav sys and see a chunk of big ones in a place where there could be no wh! "A whole band of my customers cooking my favorite dish together?" (overall three or four BS, two BC and a Noctis ... damn you ^^).

Save location ...
Recover probes ...

Back home and I quickly hop into my ninja ship. Warp in and already see a Drake at the 1st gate. Couple of rooms already cleared but finally I'm in the middle of hit. Mission runners, drones, tangos, wrecks ... custom overview and tabs FTW. As I salvage the first two wrecks everyone is yellowboxing me (whatever that exactly does - target lock? but why not red?)
So I resist and do NOT take the loot at first but ... ok, now tangos shooting at me? ... all under control, turn on Adapt. Invul, ... wait, what's that text ... Concord?! ... A grin broadens my features ... REALLY? ... yes, there it is, a pod, with an angry Mission Runner in it. All the while not a single word in local, so I go on salvaging. Unfortunately that ugly Noctis has been called in and it's taking all my preciouses. Sooo, one last Large Wreck, far away. I burn to it, salvage and then look in the container. Hmmm, like 2m ISK worth of loot. Gotta do it to not only annoy them but at least sting them a little. ^^ I hit "warp" to my safe spot, and while aligning, "loot all". Off I go. Reaching my safe spot I cloak and smile. That was fun. ... What's that? Mail symbol flashes, three mails / notifications:

Concord: Bounty placed on you -> XXX1 placed 10.000.000 ISK in bounty on your head.
Concord: Bounty placed on you -> XXX2 placed 10.000.000 ISK in bounty on your head.
Concord: Kill right earned -> As a victim of XXX2‘s unlawful aggression you now have a kill right against them. The kill right allows you to seek revenge, alone or with friends, without CONCORD intervention.

(The whole action from undocking in my scan ship up until warping my ninja boat out of this mighty shindig merely took 15 minutes.)

PS: This is my main, of course. I won't ever sneak in your corps, I won't ever scam you and I will NEVER stab you in the back. If you have the pleasure of making my aquaintance, you will know what I'm up to.

Now you need to activate that kill right when the target is in a juicy ship and post about it here.