These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Issler Dainze for CSM7! Hear the bears roar!

First post
Author
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#701 - 2012-03-16 01:10:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Frying Doom wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:
Supporting your efforts is one thing, what they're doing is more like the creepy obsessive way that an aspergers sufferer tries to get a girlfriend.

And how would you describe Goon attacks on candidates as well as the "whole king of space", worship thing done by members of Goonswarm for The Mittani?

Hell the goons don't even get the choice of who to vote for.

Goddamn, shut up. There was a choice last year which we voted between Vile Rat and Mittani. This year, Vile Rat does not want to run because he hated going to Iceland to do a pitiful job for aspergers like you. Now that voter participation is high, we're not going to lose our seat on the CSM especially the chair. Either high-sec blurfers like you take seats on the CSM and start saying "DELETE JUMPBRIDGES!" or we (GSF obviously) unite and keep the people that have null-sec's best interest in mind on the team. That's the whole damn agenda. You continue to fight for imaginary people but what do I know. I'm not a aspie like you that's got to asp all the time.

Oh look back to shouting at a problem. Frankly having a choice of 2 last year and this year a choice of one, really doesn't sound like much of a choice. But it is always nice to hear from Goonswarm about how they and their candidate is for null sec and everyone else is a " high-sec blurfers".

Its also good to hear the delusional rant of the goonswarm that the Majority of players in the game(eg. those not living in Null sec) are imaginary.

Of course it doesn't sound like much of a choice, aspie. No one cares what you think in the Goonswarm Federation. If you had ever considered joining us. You won't get in at all because there are no such people in the GoonSwarm Federation that opposes Mittani. You like to point out to me obvious troll links but it doesn't exist. Goons are very united in their candidate no differently than Raiden / PL / etcall united in their candidate for Elise.

If the inactive voting majority wants a say on the CSM team, they can vote. But they are exactly that. Dumb, stupid, and just don't plain care about the CSM elections.

Get a life, aspie. It's a big world out there.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#702 - 2012-03-16 01:37:02 UTC
Karadion wrote:

Of course it doesn't sound like much of a choice, aspie. No one cares what you think in the Goonswarm Federation. If you had ever considered joining us. You won't get in at all because there are no such people in the GoonSwarm Federation that opposes Mittani. You like to point out to me obvious troll links but it doesn't exist. Goons are very united in their candidate no differently than Raiden / PL / etcall united in their candidate for Elise.

If the inactive voting majority wants a say on the CSM team, they can vote. But they are exactly that. Dumb, stupid, and just don't plain care about the CSM elections.

Get a life, aspie. It's a big world out there.

You seem angry.

And just to clarify. Anyone with a PP acct that has $10 in it can (or could back then) join. Heck, I probably have a couple of alts working their way up the ladder waiting for that special day.

Mr Epeen Cool
Frying Doom
#703 - 2012-03-16 01:46:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Karadion wrote:
There are no such people in the GoonSwarm Federation that opposes Mittani.

Well that sounds boring and hell and doesn't say much for your members.

Karadion wrote:

Glad to see an honest post on your views about the majority of EVE players.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#704 - 2012-03-16 01:51:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Frying Doom wrote:
Karadion wrote:

Karadion wrote:

And your corporation isn't? Probably full of aspergers anyways. At least we have the capability to power project across the galaxy. What about you? Do I see you on the map? HMMMMM nope.
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Black_Thorne_Alliance/stats
Oh look, a bunch of terrible pubbies.

If the high-sec pubbie base was more involved in the CSM elections, there would barely be a null-sec candidate/member. But they're exactly that. Dumb and stupid.
Frying Doom
#705 - 2012-03-16 02:07:32 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Karadion wrote:

Karadion wrote:

And your corporation isn't? Probably full of aspergers anyways. At least we have the capability to power project across the galaxy. What about you? Do I see you on the map? HMMMMM nope.

If the high-sec pubbie base was more involved in the CSM elections, there would barely be a null-sec candidate/member. But they're exactly that. Dumb and stupid.

Oh no a non-pvp corp that doesn't hold space in Null.
You just named the problem about The Mittani he is all about PVP and Null sec. Nothing else matters. Yeah a really balanced view.

And what do you goons have against people with disabilities?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#706 - 2012-03-16 02:25:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Karadion
Frying Doom wrote:

We don't.
Powers Sa
#707 - 2012-03-16 02:34:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Powers Sa
Frying Doom wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Karadion wrote:

Karadion wrote:

Oh no a non-pvp corp that doesn't hold space in Null.
You just named the problem about The Mittani he is all about PVP and Null sec. Nothing else matters. Yeah a really balanced view.

The Mittani has pubbies on the CSM that he delegates to. He can't be omnigod. You surround yourself withy smart cfc members and smart pubbies and you delegate accordingly.

Trebor is a great example.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Frying Doom
#708 - 2012-03-16 02:47:21 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:

The Mittani has pubbies on the CSM that he delegates to. He can't be omnigod. You surround yourself by smart cfc members and smart pubbies and you delegate accordingly.
Trebor is a great example.

So you mean you discuss your idea with a larger audience rather than forcing your own personal philosophies down peoples throats. so exactly how Issler explained she would operate if elected to the CSM.

Taiwanistan
#709 - 2012-03-16 03:45:38 UTC
hey i just troll issler cus she is pro-barbie emote doll house incarna,
she is just another me-too hisec industry hurfblurfer candidate
how do we even know if she is not a joke candidate, shiiiiiet even xenuria got on a podcast so people can confirm for themselves that he's a freak. riverini went toe to toe with the mittani, and spoke his mind, although public speaking/debating aint his forte but we must applaud his dedication and effort. and lol even skippermonkey got a interview piece on evenews24.

Now before Frying Doom quotes The Mittani again from pre-incarna release like he got a murder weapon, yes incarna was a good idea but no longer, because we don't feel like getting screwed again.

Now my point is there are many other hisec industry pve candidates all coherently competant and most importantly CLEAN of any wis taint, go read up on them and listen to them on podcasts and radio debates, make an informed decision.

issler is nothing more than a rallying cry meme for that "open the door of my doll house crap", if youse one of them lispers you go right on ahead.

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Frying Doom
#710 - 2012-03-16 03:54:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Now your picking on Barbie. Have you Goons no shame.

As I have said before Wis if done well would be a valuable asset to this game in years to come. It would allow New players a way to lessen the learning curve and hopefully stay around long enough to actually enjoy the game. With the release of Dust people can walk on planets, so why not use some of the resources currently expended on DUST to work on Wis.

Wis done Well would attract more people to EVE and allow CCP, a business to make more money so they could have a larger staff to fix all the other problems.

And don't forget the slogan.

"Walking in Stations.
If Done Right, Would Really Add a Whole New Dimension To EVE."

But yes everyone should make an informed decision and VOTE!!

Taiwanistan
#711 - 2012-03-16 04:21:19 UTC
issler's position on wis:
a emoting corp room NOW NOW NOW to hell with gameplay lol that can come later.

my position: let the 5 guys on team avatar figure it out (2 of them are actually high-ranking devs), will be many months of brain-storming, just drawing on a chalkboard, making stick-figure process charts i don't know i am not a game dev. so that WIS can be meaningful full of depth and so awesome that even i will be compelled to use it too eating my words.

nobody will deny that starcraft is one of the greatest pc games ever, how long did it take for SC2 to come out?
WIS will take as long as it takes, anything less to EVE's standards is not acceptable.

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Taiwanistan
#712 - 2012-03-16 04:24:34 UTC
now tell me what is so special about issler from all the other hisec industrial pve candidates
apart from the fact that she is a women
and she stands for the lowest denominator of wis- emoting

Frying Doom
#713 - 2012-03-16 04:29:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Taiwanistan wrote:
issler's position on wis:
a emoting corp room NOW NOW NOW to hell with gameplay lol that can come later.

I don't agree with this and I am not aware of her ever saying anything like this.

Taiwanistan wrote:
my position: let the 5 guys on team avatar figure it out (2 of them are actually high-ranking devs), will be many months of brain-storming, just drawing on a chalkboard, making stick-figure process charts i don't know i am not a game dev. so that WIS can be meaningful full of depth and so awesome that even i will be compelled to use it too eating my words.

nobody will deny that starcraft is one of the greatest pc games ever, how long did it take for SC2 to come out?
WIS will take as long as it takes, anything less to EVE's standards is not acceptable.

This I agree with a lot, they shouldn't rush it get it out killing eve in the mean time. Also with so much to fix in the game Wis should be worked on but be a low priority. In the mean time I wouldnt mind being able to have people in my CQ or a corp hall. Just the ability to put up a couple of pictures or hell even a sims 3 like TV screen would do.

Taiwanistan
#714 - 2012-03-16 05:12:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Taiwanistan
the name of the most recent expansion is called The Crucible. Consider me a Reverend John Hale hunting out all the wis witchery that has conspired.

basically issler thinks that the 5 members of team avatar is not adequate, she wants more resources on wis.
also, she is demanding for something quick and dirty, the lowest denominator of wis,
this is not acceptable in the EVE as i know it. a complex, compelling game.

Issler Dainze wrote:
My point about this being a "throw us a bone answer" is simple. What we have been told that there are 5 folks, mostly in a maintenance capacity the only "new" WiS content is decorations for the Captains Cell and some new NEX stuff.

I am very happy we are being talked to but I'm disappointed in what I am hearing because I interpret the response as not much different that WiS is dead. They would have to have some folks maintaining WiS and mostly this is what it sounds like we have.

We are then told they are also trying to find a way to make ambulation "compelling" and "relevant". There were dozens of suggestions in this thread alone. If they think something simple wouldn't be a start says they could care less about anyone interested in RP.

What we are basically being told is that once again CCP is falling into the trap of thinking it has be some sort of big game play element. This lets them rationalize putting this off long term. Based on recent "major game play improvements" like the POCO I am not so confident their idea of compelling ambulation game play can be expected to be a good thing.

"Well sure, we could open the door but we don't think it would be compelling..... blah blah blah"

We don't need anything major, some common spaces would be simple and a good start. CCP, show us you actually will open the door and start with something simple. A corp lounge for example. Until I actually see some example of more than one of us in a room at once I don't believe CCP is intending to ever open the door (or even can with the current engine).

CCP, don't over think this, start simple, even if it is just some experiments on the test server to see what we think.

Issler

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=665152#post665152

Issler Dainze wrote:

I agree with something simple, other folks in your CQ for example, or as I suggested a corp meeting room. I worry that waiting to come up with "new compelling game play" = never.

Issler

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=673020#post673020

there are quite a few other examples of witchery posted scan through those pages yourself
oh CCP don't over think it, the answer is very simple, just give us a way to emote each other in the same room? GTFO

Frying Doom
#715 - 2012-03-16 05:22:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
I found the posts you pointed to are taken out of context and where in relation to a dev's post.

Issler should be applauded for starting the thread asking CCP about its plans and for all the responses on the thread.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=244597#post244597

As well as sticking to the point through a massive goon and other nay sayers trying to kill off her dream.
With the ability to have multiple characters in a room Wis will now go along because of you.

Thank you for that.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#716 - 2012-03-16 05:27:13 UTC
why is your roleplaying alliance so obsessed with incarna

try second life if you want that

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Taiwanistan
#717 - 2012-03-16 05:28:09 UTC
Issler I beseech you once more! Renounce the taint for your redemption and salvation! Amen!

Taiwanistan
#718 - 2012-03-16 05:28:47 UTC
hey look i just did a shitload of roleplaying just now

Frying Doom
#719 - 2012-03-16 05:33:25 UTC
Taiwanistan wrote:
hey look i just did a shitload of roleplaying just now

Very nice, whats next the torture of the general populous to find out if anyone will confess. A real Spanish Inquisition.

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#720 - 2012-03-16 06:38:38 UTC
So I would be glad to respond to any real question or comment from goons, some have actually asked reasonable questions and I have been glad to respond.

I'm not going to waste my time responding to the goon scripted barbie/pant trolls.

As for interviews, I've tried to repeatedly participate but have been ignored by all the podcast except one that was made impossible by some technical issue. I am not alone in the CSM candidates in not being part of the "cool kids" that got interviews.

In the once case where there was a serious attempt to have an ambulation debate no CSM 6 members would even participate.

So sure, I would have been glad to be part of the debates when it mattered. Folks that really have cared about my views have contacted me directly and I've been happy to engage them.

Issler Dainze
Not a Cool Kid that got in the interviews
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate