These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Issler Dainze for CSM7! Hear the bears roar!

First post
Author
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#681 - 2012-03-15 19:51:36 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
no do not listen to his lies

you know the fierce, strong, goon-threatening candidates by the fact we troll them relentlessly and try to keep them the subject of discussion

GOONS DON'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#682 - 2012-03-15 22:04:33 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
no do not listen to his lies

you know the fierce, strong, goon-threatening candidates by the fact we troll them relentlessly and try to keep them the subject of discussion

GOONS DON'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

DONT AFRAID EXCEPT THE MITTENS!! THEY AFRAID OF MITTENS AND HIS DIRE WOLF MUCH!!!!

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
Fluent in CAP SPEAK
CSM 7 Candidate
Frying Doom
#683 - 2012-03-15 23:30:38 UTC
Doctor Eezee wrote:

Also I'm not quite sure what posting countless Anti-Mittani threads does for her campaign, other than people being annoyed by the guy that posts them.

But more specifically I was referring to THIS thread made today. Quite frankly, I find appaling, since it reduces Issler's entire campaign to the fact that she is female and doesn't even mention the issues she is fighting for.

Well so far the only people I have had complain are the members of Goonswarm or probably goon alts. On today's post I would have said that pointing out that Issler is a female is merely a fact and does not detract from what she stands for, but rather shows she has a differing point of view to the other CSM candidates.

I haven't seen any Anti-Mittani threads like I'm sure you haven't seen many pointless attacks by the members of Goonswarm on Issler. To be honest most of my posts are the repeating of things said by members of goonswarm.

For example Members of Goonswarm having to Vote for Mittens to remain in the alliance as that is one of the alliance rules.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#684 - 2012-03-15 23:40:24 UTC
thats because nobody pays attention to you except us because we're the only people mean enough to taunt someone so obviously not the sharpest crayon in the box

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Sidus Sarmiang
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#685 - 2012-03-15 23:46:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Sidus Sarmiang
I'm mostly amused by the fact that portraying yourself as the anti-goon candidate by sending idiots to rouse us into trolling you is a valid campaign strategy now.

Also, Issler, would you care to clarify your relationship with the Black Thorne people?

Are they official spokesmen for you or are they just misguided idiots trying to look good to a girl on the internet? Because either option is pretty funny.
Frying Doom
#686 - 2012-03-16 00:00:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:
I'm mostly amused by the fact that portraying yourself as the anti-goon candidate by sending idiots to rouse us into trolling you is a valid campaign strategy now.

Also, Issler, would you care to clarify your relationship with the Black Thorne people?

Are they official spokesmen for you or are they just misguided idiots trying to look good to a girl on the internet? Because either option is pretty funny.

The members of Goonswarm where trolling Issler well before I ever posted anything. I have NO relationship to Issler, other than wanting to see someone who for years has been an advocate of hi-sec mining and industry. ( I met Issler years ago when I was for a brief stint associated with The Honda Accord). Unlike the other candidates who cover some of the same area, Issler has been a supporter for years, championing Hi-sec and the needs of the Miners, industrialists and traders.

Also I do not speak for Black Thorne Alliance, I have the freedom to speak about this as it is a matter I believe in (Unlike certain other alliances)

As to misguided idiots, It would take more than membership to an alliance for me to give up my right to choose who I voted for.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Sidus Sarmiang
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#687 - 2012-03-16 00:02:43 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

The members of Goonswarm where trolling Issler well before I ever posted anything. I have NO relationship to Issler, other than wanting to see someone who for years has been an advocate of hi-sec mining and industry. ( I met Issler years ago when I was for a brief stint associated with The Honda Accord). Unlike the other candidates who cover some of the same area, Issler has been a supporter for years, championing Hi-sec and the needs of the Miners, industrialists and traders.

As to misguided idiots, It would take more than membership to an alliance for me to give up my right to choose who I voted for.

So misguided idiots trying to look good to a girl on the internet. Glad that's clarified.
Frying Doom
#688 - 2012-03-16 00:05:31 UTC
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:
So misguided idiots trying to look good to a girl on the internet. Glad that's clarified.

As opposed to misguided idiots blindly following someone because they have no choice.

Sidus Sarmiang
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#689 - 2012-03-16 00:10:12 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

As opposed to misguided idiots blindly following someone because they have no choice.

In the future, you should come to a more formal agreement with the internet girl you're white knighting. Like, if you post five bizzaro goon conspiracy threads she'll say something nice to you. Ten and maybe you get a picture or something. I'm just seeing so much wasted effort otherwise. Step it up, you're getting short changed.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#690 - 2012-03-16 00:12:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

Mittani is just too good, any other choice is no choice by comparison.

Mittani CSM 4lyfe.
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

Meh, there's tons of antigoon candidates. Darius claims a vote for him makes the Mittani cry or something.

P.S. A kick in the soft parts he said. I don't know, some people are rock hard...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Frying Doom
#691 - 2012-03-16 00:17:18 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:

Meh, there's tons of antigoon candidates. Darius claims a vote for him makes the Mittani cry or something.

Most of the anti-goon candidates are only responding to attacks made on them by goons. Also I saw that posted by Darius, so for once I will ask for something strange, I will ask a goon to explain. Whats this thing with Darius all about?

Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#692 - 2012-03-16 00:18:10 UTC
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

No direct relationship. Just some folk that want to support my efforts.

To be clear, I am not anti-goon, I was one for a while, I am just not keen on them running the CSM.

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate
Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#693 - 2012-03-16 00:19:50 UTC
Bernie Nator wrote:
So you're young to unite all those people but leave wormhole alliances out of it? So Much for that balance you proposed.

Why would I ignore WH residents?

I was very against the crazy idea the last CSM had to nerf ABC in WHs!

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate
Sidus Sarmiang
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#694 - 2012-03-16 00:34:15 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

To be clear, I am not anti-goon, I was one for a while, I am just not keen on them running the CSM.

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate

Supporting your efforts is one thing, what they're doing is more like the creepy obsessive way that an aspergers sufferer tries to get a girlfriend.

"If I buy her this 300 dollar ring, stalk her around, and invite her to see my anime collection surely she'll like me even if she doesn't know my name right now!"
Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#695 - 2012-03-16 00:54:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Issler Dainze
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate

Supporting your efforts is one thing, what they're doing is more like the creepy obsessive way that an aspergers sufferer tries to get a girlfriend.

"If I buy her this 300 dollar ring, stalk her around, and invite her to see my anime collection surely she'll like me even if she doesn't know my name right now!"

I can't say what has put such a drive into the poster in general to talk about the goons, but seems like just another day in the 'verse.

But isn't that exactly what I've put up with from several goons since late summer last year when I started my pro-ambulation thread in the general discussions? I don't support it but the Eve forums seem to have a lot of that going on.

I mean I half way expect Lady Marmot to jump out with pot containing a boiling rabbit in pants some day while I'm walking to my car.

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate
Frying Doom
#696 - 2012-03-16 00:54:55 UTC
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

And how would you describe Goon attacks on candidates as well as the "whole king of space", worship thing done by members of Goonswarm for The Mittani?

Hell the goons don't even get the choice of who to vote for.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#697 - 2012-03-16 00:56:29 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

FYI, there is no such people in the GSF. We're all supportive of the agenda that Mittani brings to the CSM. Stop being a moron trying to whiteknight non-existent people. Maybe they're real in your head.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#698 - 2012-03-16 00:59:40 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

And how would you describe Goon attacks on candidates as well as the "whole king of space", worship thing done by members of Goonswarm for The Mittani?

Goddamn, shut up. There was a choice last year which we voted between Vile Rat and Mittani. This year, Vile Rat does not want to run because he hated going to Iceland to do a pitiful job for aspergers like you. Now that voter participation is high, we're not going to lose our seat on the CSM especially the chair. Either high-sec blurfers like you take seats on the CSM and start saying "DELETE JUMPBRIDGES!" or we (GSF obviously) unite and keep the people that have null-sec's best interest in mind on the team. That's the whole damn agenda. You continue to fight for imaginary people but what do I know. I'm not a aspie like you that's got to asp all the time.
Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#699 - 2012-03-16 01:03:14 UTC
Karadion wrote:

he hated going to Iceland to do a pitiful job

I just wanted to emphasize this. The CSM trip to Iceland is not a vacation!

I really considered not running because the trips are mostly an unfun, expensive time sink for most of us.

Issler
Frying Doom
#700 - 2012-03-16 01:07:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Karadion wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Sidus Sarmiang wrote:

Goddamn, shut up. There was a choice last year which we voted between Vile Rat and Mittani. This year, Vile Rat does not want to run because he hated going to Iceland to do a pitiful job for aspergers like you. Now that voter participation is high, we're not going to lose our seat on the CSM especially the chair. Either high-sec blurfers like you take seats on the CSM and start saying "DELETE JUMPBRIDGES!" or we (GSF obviously) unite and keep the people that have null-sec's best interest in mind on the team. That's the whole damn agenda. You continue to fight for imaginary people but what do I know. I'm not a aspie like you that's got to asp all the time.

Oh look back to shouting at a problem. Frankly having a choice of 2 last year and this year a choice of one, really doesn't sound like much of a choice. But it is always nice to hear from Goonswarm about how they and their candidate is for null sec and everyone else is a " high-sec blurfers".

Its also good to hear the delusional rant of the goonswarm that the Majority of players in the game(eg. those not living in Null sec) are imaginary.