These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Issler Dainze for CSM7! Hear the bears roar!

First post
Author
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#661 - 2012-03-15 14:44:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
Frying Doom wrote:
Crucis Cassiopeiae wrote:
@ Frying Doom

I stole your signature.
I hope that you don't have nothing against. Blink

Not at all, share and enjoy.

Stole it too and adapted it to mine.

Our cause is doomed, but let's fail with style! Lol
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#662 - 2012-03-15 14:50:28 UTC
bump lets keep this vote blackhole going

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Taiwanistan
#663 - 2012-03-15 15:12:55 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Crucis Cassiopeiae wrote:
@ Frying Doom

I stole your signature.
I hope that you don't have nothing against. Blink

Not at all, share and enjoy.

Stole it too and adapted it to mine.

Our cause is doomed, but let's fail with style! Lol

yeah you go spread that herp around the like and get liked thread.

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Frying Doom
#664 - 2012-03-15 15:26:14 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
bump lets keep this vote blackhole going

Yes as Issler isn't a bloc candidate she has no ability to rig an election.

Lets face it with the current cost of Plex at 483 million isk each at the time I write this, buying 5000 votes for a campaign is really expense coming out at 2,415,000,000,000.

But if you think about it its only being able to have 1250 people willing to each re-activate 3 old accounts and then just use their 4 accounts to vote. Only costing each person 1.45 Billion to guarantee your CEO is the chairman of the CSM. It really is chicken feed.

I don't consider Issler Dainze a voting black hole, but I do believe we need voting reform. They should change if from the age of the account, to the account needs to be active for a minimum of 60 prior to voting. This would prevent a lot of this election Rigging.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#665 - 2012-03-15 15:28:19 UTC
ain't nothing gonna save you from the king of space soz

but keep being terrified we're buying the election rather than simply being the best organized and most enthusiastic group with the best candidate

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#666 - 2012-03-15 15:55:21 UTC
i should also note the hilarity of "the mittani has 1250 people who will spend 1.5b each cheating him to victory out of their own pocket, but has no in-game people willing to vote for him"

Frying Doom
#667 - 2012-03-15 16:09:03 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
i should also note the hilarity of "the mittani has 1250 people who will spend 1.5b each cheating him to victory out of their own pocket, but has no in-game people willing to vote for him"

Kind of weird. I have never said he has no-one in-game to vote for him. If no one at all voted for him and he got 5000 votes wouldn't that just make him a CCP puppet given the Chairmanship because he is their pet?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#668 - 2012-03-15 16:25:55 UTC
What? We get plexes for our vote? Goddamn it Mittani.. Where's my 3 plexes?
Frying Doom
#669 - 2012-03-15 16:33:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Karadion wrote:
What? We get plexes for our vote? Goddamn it Mittani.. Where's my 3 plexes?

No you Use plex's to increase your Votes. So at 1.5 billion COST to a member of Goonswarm you make your CEO the Chairman of the CSM.

Rather effective way for the minority to run the CSM, and don't the CSM6 election results show it.

Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#670 - 2012-03-15 17:25:47 UTC
A question for Issler: What do you think about certain supporters of yours spamming this forum with useless threads?

"My rule is: If you meet the weakest vessel, attack; if it is a vessel equal to yours, attack; and if it is stronger than yours, also attack..." - Admiral Stepan O. Makarov

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#671 - 2012-03-15 18:06:14 UTC
Doctor Eezee wrote:
A question for Issler: What do you think about certain supporters of yours spamming this forum with useless threads?

I'll take a crack at an answer.

I imagine she likes it for two reasons.

First it keeps her name and platform up top for everyone to see and decide to give her a vote.

Second, the rabid fear posting and derailment attempts by the little bees, other mittani minions and pets highlight the fact that the platform she is running on has merit.

Also: Casting my last two votes for Issler today.

Good luck and I hope you finish at the top.

Mr Epeen Cool
Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#672 - 2012-03-15 18:20:57 UTC
I don't really know what fearposting you are talking about, but since "Mittani minions" are only voting for one candidate there are many other spots to be filled and while I could not care less about most of Issler's issues, I'm not actively against her taking a seat.

Also I'm not quite sure what posting countless Anti-Mittani threads does for her campaign, other than people being annoyed by the guy that posts them.

But more specifically I was referring to THIS thread made today. Quite frankly, I find appaling, since it reduces Issler's entire campaign to the fact that she is female and doesn't even mention the issues she is fighting for.
I would be embarrassed if my supporters would post a thread like that about me.

"My rule is: If you meet the weakest vessel, attack; if it is a vessel equal to yours, attack; and if it is stronger than yours, also attack..." - Admiral Stepan O. Makarov

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#673 - 2012-03-15 18:22:41 UTC
Doctor Eezee wrote:

Eve is a sandbox so anything goes I suppose! And this one person spamming is different from my regular goon hangabout trollers how?

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate
Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#674 - 2012-03-15 18:29:25 UTC
We don't create threads about you based on false information. While I find mining ridiculous and will gladly make fun of you for liking it, I don't make **** up and post it in a new thread.

And while I wouldn't want to mess with Frying Dooms ability to post his in my opinion ridiculous threads, don't you think it reflects bad on you, if you are associated with so many hatespeeches?
Everyone always acts as if they are better than us, but when it comes down to it everyone uses the same dirty tactics.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#675 - 2012-03-15 18:29:46 UTC
Doctor Eezee wrote:
The usual crap

Stop blathering Mr generic- month old-only posts in this forum- bee alt. Good thing is that most of you morons will be biomassed after the election.

Mr Epeen Cool
Doctor Eezee
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#676 - 2012-03-15 18:33:43 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Doctor Eezee wrote:
The usual crap

Stop blathering Mr generic- month old-only posts in this forum- bee alt. Good thing is that most of you morons will be biomassed after the election.

Mr Epeen Cool

Ah yes, the welcoming embrace of the old guard eve players. If you want Eve to succeed maybe you should be more accepting to Newbies, since this is actually a real character.

Just confirming the general consensus about pubbies again.

Takashi Kaeda
Perkone
Caldari State
#677 - 2012-03-15 18:34:30 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Doctor Eezee wrote:
The usual crap

Mr Epeen Cool

iceburn
bornaa
GRiD.
#678 - 2012-03-15 18:50:40 UTC
I have just resub for EVE again after some break (yes CCP, your special discount offers for old players work.).
I read a little about most of candidates and even i don't have any SP in industry and i am old player who liked to pop things (Untill i started to log in only for updating skills for over a year) i will vote for you (after 28 hour period in which resubed players cant vote passes out).
I vote for you because some real life friends that were playing EVE and left because they were miners.
I vote for you for my ex gf and her friend that left EVE because CCP said they are changing course and there will not be any more WiS.
And i vote for you because I don't want to vote for some other ppl.

I hope to see my friends back in EVE.
[Yes, I'm an Amateur](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRa-69uBmIw&feature=relmfu)
Hans Jagerblitzen
Ice Fire Warriors
#679 - 2012-03-15 19:46:23 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Doctor Eezee wrote:

I'll take a crack at an answer.

Second, the rabid fear posting and derailment attempts by the little bees, other mittani minions and pets highlight the fact that the platform she is running on has merit.

To be fair, the last couple of candidates that The Mittani and Co. gave this much attention to were Xenuria and Fod Revenhort.

CPM0 Chairman / CSM7 Vice Secretary

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#680 - 2012-03-15 19:49:57 UTC
no do not listen to his lies

you know the fierce, strong, goon-threatening candidates by the fact we troll them relentlessly and try to keep them the subject of discussion