These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Issler Dainze for CSM7! Hear the bears roar!

First post
Author
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#641 - 2012-03-14 04:44:37 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
Spent hours in CSM 2 discussing ways to fix null sov (they did nothing we suggested).

So unlike the members of CSM 6 who have a proven record of getting CCP to listen to them your record is having CCP ignore you.

What makes you think anything would be different if you were elected to CSM 7?

It was not The Mittani or CSM 6 that got CCP to listen to them. It was pure fear and the player base. So many people cancelled their accounts and there was so much rage directed at the company, they had to listen or their profits would have continued to plummet and the CEO Hilmar Veigarwould have probably been fired.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=80374

CCP does not listen to the CSM. Nope.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Frying Doom
#642 - 2012-03-14 05:06:18 UTC
Andski wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
Spent hours in CSM 2 discussing ways to fix null sov (they did nothing we suggested).
So unlike the members of CSM 6 who have a proven record of getting CCP to listen to them your record is having CCP ignore you.
It was not The Mittani or CSM 6 that got CCP to listen to them. It was pure fear and the player base. So many people cancelled their accounts and there was so much rage directed at the company, they had to listen or their profits would have continued to plummet and the CEO Hilmar Veigarwould have probably been fired.

So more Goonsheep logic.

How strange the article you refer to was posted on 2012.03.13 11:46 well after the Summer of Rage that forced CCP to communicate better. Communication with the CSM and the players increased after all the leaks, bad communication and down right idiocy of Incarna. Saying that CSM 6 forced CCP to communicate more, Is like blaming them for Incarna because they were the CSM in Office when it was released. CCP released it, it blew up in CCP's face and CCP learned they had to communicate better.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#643 - 2012-03-14 05:16:21 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Andski wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:

So more Goonsheep logic.

How strange the article you refer to was posted on 2012.03.13 11:46 well after the Summer of Rage that forced CCP to communicate better. Communication with the CSM and the players increased after all the leaks, bad communication and down right idiocy of Incarna. Saying that CSM 6 forced CCP to communicate more, Is like blaming them for Incarna because they were the CSM in Office when it was released. CCP released it, it blew up in CCP's face and CCP learned they had to communicate better.

Most of Incarna was developed during CSM 5. Right at the end of their term they sent an open letter to CCP warning them that it was all going to blow up.

CCP didn't start actually listening to the CSM until Mittens and the rest of CSM6 started talking to the gaming media during the summer of rage. Then CCP flew them to Iceland for an emergency summit and now the game is back on track. CCP has committed to working on space content, iterating current features and bug fixes and the outlook is great.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Frying Doom
#644 - 2012-03-14 05:28:44 UTC
Ladie Harlot wrote:
CCP didn't start actually listening to the CSM until Mittens and the rest of CSM6 started talking to the gaming media during the summer of rage. Then CCP flew them to Iceland for an emergency summit and now the game is back on track. CCP has committed to working on space content, iterating current features and bug fixes and the outlook is great.

TBH the main thing I remember on the timing of CCP's sudden need to talk, was that the press release they issued, followed by the dreaded leaked Memo, all the while with the Treadnaught number on submission cancellations flying up. I think that the CSM was handy and that The Mittani if not so much managed to handle CCP but the players themselves. With articles like http://www.tentonhammer.com/eve/spymaster/63 and his other posts which calmed the masses.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#645 - 2012-03-14 11:27:19 UTC
Remember a Vote for Issler Dainze is a vote for fairness in this Goonsheep tainted election.

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#646 - 2012-03-14 12:20:40 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Remember a Vote for Issler Dainze is a vote for fairness in this Goonsheep tainted election.

tell me more about goonsheep taints
Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#647 - 2012-03-14 12:37:02 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:

TBH the main thing I remember on the timing of CCP's sudden need to talk, was that the press release they issued, followed by the dreaded leaked Memo, all the while with the Treadnaught number on submission cancellations flying up. I think that the CSM was handy and that The Mittani if not so much managed to handle CCP but the players themselves. With articles like http://www.tentonhammer.com/eve/spymaster/63 and his other posts which calmed the masses.

So what you're saying is that The Mittani was able to convince CCP on how to proceed after the summer of rage *and* calm the playerbase down all at the same time? Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. I'm not sure Issler appreciates all this praise heaped on Mittens in her thread, though.

Frying Doom
#648 - 2012-03-14 12:42:27 UTC
Ladie Harlot wrote:

So what you're saying is that The Mittani was able to convince CCP on how to proceed after the summer of rage *and* calm the playerbase down all at the same time? Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. I'm not sure Issler appreciates all this praise heaped on Mittens in her thread, though.

Ahh more of Goonsheeps mindless drivel...

No what I'm saying is CCP used The Mittani. At that point I think they would have taken anyone...Oh wait they did.

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#649 - 2012-03-14 17:05:49 UTC
Miner's Unite!

We are going to make our voice heard in this election!

Thanks to everyone that has pledged their vote, we can show the power blocks the power of thousands of mining laser pointed in the same direction!

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate
Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#650 - 2012-03-15 01:15:41 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Ladie Harlot wrote:

Ahh more of Goonsheeps mindless drivel...

I was responding to your post. I guess you are posting "Goonsheeps mindless drivel".

Issler, you never answered my question about how, if you are elected, your term on the CSM will be any different than your CSM 2 term where you were completely ignored. I think potential voters would be interested in hearing about that.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#651 - 2012-03-15 01:20:51 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
Miner's Unite!

We are going to make our voice heard in this election!

Thanks to everyone that has pledged their vote, we can show the power blocks the power of thousands of mining laser pointed in the same direction!

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate

ahahaha you think you'll get thousands of votes

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#652 - 2012-03-15 01:32:42 UTC
More goon bumps!!

Woot!

Miners Unite! Don't let some random goon claim you can't decide to better Eve for miners!

Vote your mind! Vote for your interests! Vote for the miner's Friend!

Issler Dainze
The Miner's Friend
CSM 7 Candidate

Taiwanistan
#653 - 2012-03-15 02:20:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Taiwanistan
[quote=Issler Dainze]More goon bumps!!

Woot

Miners Unite! Don't let some random goon claim you can't decide to better Eve for miners

Vote your mind! Vote for your interests! Vote for the miner's Friend

Issler Dainz
The Miner's Frien
CSM 7 Candidat

[/quote

Issler please work with me, we are on the final step of exorcising the wis out of you, so that you may continue to carpetbag on mining issues.

Do you renounce wis and all the spiritual forces of wickedness that rebel against EVE Online?
Do you renounce the frivolous multitudes that seek to corrupt and render astray the righteous path of Team Avatar?
Do you renounce all sinful desires of emoting that draw you from the love of EVE Online?
Do you turn to The Mittani and accept him as your esteemed Chairman?
Do you put your whole trust in his grace and love?
Do you promise to follow and obey him as your Chairman?

Credo in Spiritum Sanctum
sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem
remissionem peccatorum
carnis resurrectionem
vitam aeternam
Amen

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Frying Doom
#654 - 2012-03-15 10:44:53 UTC
Next Batter please. The last Goonsheep was stuck on Wis and it seem to have effected his thought process.

Taiwanistan
#655 - 2012-03-15 11:55:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Taiwanistan
Frying Doom wrote:
Next Batter please. The last Goonsheep was stuck on Wis and it seem to have effected his thought process.

it's too late for you, you've already voted, you barbie lover, but issler can still drop out, last chance for repentance.

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Elanor Vega
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#656 - 2012-03-15 11:58:18 UTC
Taiwanistan wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

it's too late for you, you've already voted, you barbie lover, but issler can still drop out, last chance for repentance.

You afraid of one woman?

What a macho man Lol
Taiwanistan
#657 - 2012-03-15 12:13:31 UTC
afraid for her soul, for all souls of god's creations my child.

Frying Doom
#658 - 2012-03-15 12:54:15 UTC
This probably expains why this year and last year the Goons made such an attack on Issler.

As Trebor Daehdoow states in his post The Independent Voter's Guide to the CSM 7 Elections
Quote:
One of the classic techniques used by bloc-candidate supporters to get people to waste votes is to engage in a massive trolling attack to generate both a huge thread and sympathy votes. This is probably happening in the campaign thread of Issler Dainze.

Maybe that explains it, the Goonswarm management or the the Goonsheep them selves are afraid of women, as to whether that is all women or ones in positions of authority this is yet to be known.

Crucis Cassiopeiae
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#659 - 2012-03-15 13:34:40 UTC
@ Frying Doom

I stole your signature.
I hope that you don't have nothing against. Blink

Vote Issler Dainze for CSM7! http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=470 

Frying Doom
#660 - 2012-03-15 13:36:00 UTC
Crucis Cassiopeiae wrote:
@ Frying Doom

I stole your signature.
I hope that you don't have nothing against. Blink

Not at all, share and enjoy.