These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
Mining- Why it needs to be saved, and how to do it
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck." - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882
Kitchen sink? Seriousy, get your ship together - Fleet-Up.com
Don't ban me, bro!
** Manchester United - Paul Scholes= Genius**
Intelligence shouldn't be free. Mining, reloaded. ADDICTED.