These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

IEEE Adventures...the IEEE gets a dec.

Author
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#21 - 2012-01-18 18:12:23 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Zed you need to get a mobile command center for deep clandestine operations (carrier).



Carriers are more pain than they're worth. Just use blackfrog logi.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#22 - 2012-01-18 18:20:06 UTC
Thats not what I meant dummy.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#23 - 2012-01-19 01:18:10 UTC
Ahem:

War Against Important Internet Spaceship League
From: CONCORD
Sent: 2012.01.19 01:15

Standards and Practices has declared war on Important Internet Spaceship League.
Within 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.

Lock'n'Load.

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#24 - 2012-01-22 16:58:19 UTC
Well, it looks like nullsec ratters make so much isk, that they don't check faction wrecks...

Proud owner of a vigilant blueprint. Now to just get it out of null without dying.

http://zedrikcayne.blogspot.com/2012/01/are-00-alliance-ratters-so-rich-that.html

TL;DR: Zed gets someone else's lucky drop. Horribad homophobic and anti-semetic smack in local.

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#25 - 2012-01-22 18:17:22 UTC
I'd scout you out but I have diarhoeea and am keeping out of my pod for the time being.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Meridith Akesia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-01-22 23:15:35 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
I'd scout you out but I have diarhoeea and am keeping out of my pod for the time being.

Theres nothing worse then tainted podgoo.
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#27 - 2012-01-24 05:28:49 UTC
The quality of the local spam in BDEAL appears to have taken a turn for the worse.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#28 - 2012-01-24 15:46:58 UTC
Oh well, got podded out of null yesterday. But I now have 30 days before the can I left in space goes poof. Anyone want to buy a bookmark to a blueprint? In TEG. Twisted

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#29 - 2012-01-24 15:58:13 UTC
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Oh well, got podded out of null yesterday. But I now have 30 days before the can I left in space goes poof. Anyone want to buy a bookmark to a blueprint? In TEG. Twisted

Tempted Lol

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#30 - 2012-01-24 18:57:32 UTC
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Oh well, got podded out of null yesterday. But I now have 30 days before the can I left in space goes poof. Anyone want to buy a bookmark to a blueprint? In TEG. Twisted



You're not coming back?
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#31 - 2012-01-24 20:17:53 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Oh well, got podded out of null yesterday. But I now have 30 days before the can I left in space goes poof. Anyone want to buy a bookmark to a blueprint? In TEG. Twisted



You're not coming back?


Oh I am. Don't worry. They can't be allowed to mine ice in peace... (And I wonder if the drake I was busy shooting died to the rats that were shooting it. Someone helpfully bubbled the drake after I died and it had gone well past the point of good shield regen)

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#32 - 2012-01-24 20:58:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Herzog Wolfhammer
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Well, it looks like nullsec ratters make so much isk, that they don't check faction wrecks...

Proud owner of a vigilant blueprint. Now to just get it out of null without dying.

http://zedrikcayne.blogspot.com/2012/01/are-00-alliance-ratters-so-rich-that.html

TL;DR: Zed gets someone else's lucky drop. Horribad homophobic and anti-semetic smack in local.




Bots don't check wrecks.

When CCP was on that Unholy Rage program a few years back, the botters came to my home system for a while, and while testing fits on rats in the belts I was finding faction ammo and snake implants.


If you made a note of "who owned" that wreck, you should report that owner as a bot.


The sexist and anti-Semitic comments are bad enough. Seems that the more political correctness shoved down kids' throats the last 20 years has only made things worse.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#33 - 2012-01-25 04:56:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Aiwha
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Well, it looks like nullsec ratters make so much isk, that they don't check faction wrecks...

Proud owner of a vigilant blueprint. Now to just get it out of null without dying.

http://zedrikcayne.blogspot.com/2012/01/are-00-alliance-ratters-so-rich-that.html

TL;DR: Zed gets someone else's lucky drop. Horribad homophobic and anti-semetic smack in local.



The homophobic/anti-semantic stuff isnt just local, CFC comms are packed full of it as well.


Also, love to have you in S2N, but then nobody would be teaching the little lemmings S&P.


EDIT: Additionally, Ladyspank? If you're not moving ships with your carrier, I assume you mean tactical hotdrops. That takes balls, especially on null alliances, we may be full of bears, but they're bears with legions of super alts. Lone carriers in null tend to die.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Jorma Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-01-25 07:03:31 UTC
+1 for your efforts, good sir.
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#35 - 2012-01-28 04:40:35 UTC
Free Orca For the IEEE.

We've not purchased one for ourselves. Mostly due to it being kind of useless to a very small operation.

But thanks to pilot Drenwulf Crendraven. For ejecting when threatened. Anyone want to buy an optomized cargohold fit orca?

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#36 - 2012-01-28 05:28:25 UTC
You can't make a post like that without chat logs. They must exist and they must be amazing.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Jorma Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2012-01-28 05:35:03 UTC
Either way, I don't see why people eject from anything other than T3 ships instead of either self-destructing or letting the ship vaporize.

Also, did the gear that he had in his corp cargohold remain with it even after you took the orca?
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#38 - 2012-01-28 06:47:38 UTC
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Free Orca For the IEEE.

We've not purchased one for ourselves. Mostly due to it being kind of useless to a very small operation.

But thanks to pilot Drenwulf Crendraven. For ejecting when threatened. Anyone want to buy an optomized cargohold fit orca?



Oh I got to hear about this. Don't deny us.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Istyn
Freight Club
#39 - 2012-01-28 09:57:16 UTC
Jorma Amatin wrote:
Either way, I don't see why people eject from anything other than T3 ships instead of either self-destructing or letting the ship vaporize.

Also, did the gear that he had in his corp cargohold remain with it even after you took the orca?


It does, along with the ship maintenance array contents.
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#40 - 2012-01-28 14:59:37 UTC
Istyn wrote:
Jorma Amatin wrote:
Either way, I don't see why people eject from anything other than T3 ships instead of either self-destructing or letting the ship vaporize.

Also, did the gear that he had in his corp cargohold remain with it even after you took the orca?


It does, along with the ship maintenance array contents.


I never checked the corp hangar part....Wonder if there was anything interesting. (Probably just more ice)

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Previous page123Next page