These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Proposal for fixing the plex and skill injector prices

Author
Kosoku
3Ra Syndicate
#21 - 2017-07-29 01:39:22 UTC
Ded Akara wrote:

You mean some people got no life :))))


Well, in a nutshell, you are working to make 20 bucks to pay for the sub. It's work, sort of, and a very low paying job at that.
Thomas Lot
Spatial Forces
Warped Intentions
#22 - 2017-07-29 13:26:29 UTC
Aurora Akimoto Kumiko wrote:

What do you think guys?



I think this desperately needs a tl;dr. Because I did not read it.

You want a simple solution to the entire thing? Here it is... Double the PLEX cost of extractors. Take every isk of profit out of skill farmers.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#23 - 2017-07-29 19:49:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Epeen
Arcelian wrote:
There are no issues with skill injector or plex prices.
Yeah...for CCP.

They're making money hand over fist due to the number of new players they're conning into buying PLEX to sell. The higher the sell price, the more PLEX they sell for cash.

Great for short term gains by the game creators if their plan is to cash out and dump the game on some other entity (or just close it down), but not so great for keeping the game alive for much longer.

The game will soon be populated by the thousand or so PLEX traders left still doing their thing among themselves long after any actual players have quit.

Mr Epeen Cool
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#24 - 2017-07-29 21:45:38 UTC
Aurora Akimoto Kumiko wrote:
How do I know that the root of the problem is SP farmers? Check the prices of "Multiple Character Training licence"


and what exactly does that show?

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#25 - 2017-07-29 21:46:24 UTC
Thomas Lot wrote:
Aurora Akimoto Kumiko wrote:

What do you think guys?



I think this desperately needs a tl;dr. Because I did not read it.

You want a simple solution to the entire thing? Here it is... Double the PLEX cost of extractors. Take every isk of profit out of skill farmers.

that would just put more pressure on the plex market, Injector prices would massively spike too.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#26 - 2017-07-29 21:50:38 UTC
Ded Akara wrote:
Arcelian wrote:
There are no issues with skill injector or plex prices.


Injectors up from 600m to 850m in 2-3 months

PLEX up from 1.1 bill to 1.8 bill in 2-3 months. A greater increase in 2-3 months than in 2-3 years.

No problem you say?

The constant forum threads seem to indicate that many players DO have a problem with it. Nearly half of the top forum threads are about plex prices.

The demand is still there to keep prices at that level, therefore there is no problem with the prices.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Josef Djugashvilis
#27 - 2017-07-31 15:02:52 UTC
Perhaps the time has come for CCP to consolidate the many PLEX threads as they did with - akf cloaky folk are ruining my game.

This is not a signature.

l1j
Coalition of Brutality
Warped Intentions
#28 - 2017-07-31 20:54:56 UTC
Trying to read these posts like trying to read a Stephen King novel.

ofc way less interesting.

Center for Advanced Fudda' Muckin' Studies

Previous page12