These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

50B Loan 30B Colleteral - Pay back in 2 Weeks+20%

Author
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#1 - 2017-06-28 05:09:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Pointman Absoulution
Hey guys,

I did in the last years a lot of Trading in Jita with Very Good Success and I have a big trading deal upcoming for which I need a 50b Loan uncollateralized to realize it I won't tell any more information in the Forum for reasons if u want to invest and make easy 10Bil in 2 Weeks then poke me ingame and I will give u all the details.

Loan: 50 Bil
Interest is 20%
30B Colleteral worth of ships

50B Loan + 20% will be paid 100% back in 2 weeks after reiceved!

Just send me a msg or post it here if somebody is interested!
Donna Dolore
Delirium Trigger Industries
#2 - 2017-06-28 16:21:33 UTC
it seems like all I get from these forums anymore are some good luls....................... wait for it............ LOL
William Ormono
Reason Will Prevail
#3 - 2017-06-28 17:22:47 UTC
I see from the OPs forum history that this is his first venture into the MD forums.

Welcome to MD OP!

My guess is you will have great difficulty in securing the loan you seek. There are a few red flags in your post, but by far the biggest and brightest flag relates to this one simple question - How does a potential investor know that you won't just disappear once they've handed you their hard earned ISK?

If you can provide a satisfactory answer to that question, you will likely find it much easier to secure your loan. And as a heads up, simply promising you won't scam anyone probably won't cut it. Scammers by nature are dishonest - they all say they won't scam you - until you hand over your ISK, then they laugh all the way to the bank.

Your lack of forum presence will also probably work against you. To say almost nothing on the forums since 2014 (outside the odd bid for a toon in the character bazaar), then come out with a request for 50 billion (uncollateralized) seems unorthodox. You may want to provide an explanation on why you're now here to help put investors at ease.

Anyway, I get some entertainment out of these types of threads, so I will wish you luck and will stay tuned to see what happens next.

Good luck!
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#4 - 2017-06-28 18:51:13 UTC
William Ormono wrote:
I see from the OPs forum history that this is his first venture into the MD forums.

Welcome to MD OP!

My guess is you will have great difficulty in securing the loan you seek. There are a few red flags in your post, but by far the biggest and brightest flag relates to this one simple question - How does a potential investor know that you won't just disappear once they've handed you their hard earned ISK?

If you can provide a satisfactory answer to that question, you will likely find it much easier to secure your loan. And as a heads up, simply promising you won't scam anyone probably won't cut it. Scammers by nature are dishonest - they all say they won't scam you - until you hand over your ISK, then they laugh all the way to the bank.

Your lack of forum presence will also probably work against you. To say almost nothing on the forums since 2014 (outside the odd bid for a toon in the character bazaar), then come out with a request for 50 billion (uncollateralized) seems unorthodox. You may want to provide an explanation on why you're now here to help put investors at ease.

Anyway, I get some entertainment out of these types of threads, so I will wish you luck and will stay tuned to see what happens next.

Good luck!


Yes it is my first venture into the MD forums.. and the first time I ever asked for something like this but I will explain everything ingame and show u all the details.. and if u still don't trust me then u can just do it by urself and make a lot of profit in a few days... you have nothing to lose.. I do.. I can lose my Idea who is collateralize it if I show it?

So it is trust a problem for both parties .. I just need the isk before the chance for that is gone.. so feel free to msg me ingame..


RAW23
#5 - 2017-06-28 20:25:53 UTC
Pointman Absoulution wrote:


Yes it is my first venture into the MD forums.. and the first time I ever asked for something like this but I will explain everything ingame and show u all the details.. and if u still don't trust me then u can just do it by urself and make a lot of profit in a few days... you have nothing to lose.. I do.. I can lose my Idea who is collateralize it if I show it?

So it is trust a problem for both parties .. I just need the isk before the chance for that is gone.. so feel free to msg me ingame..




Generally, offerings that rely on in-game direct contact rather than being held up to the public gaze are considered a bit fishy round here as this is the easiest way to orchestrate a scam. Just for starters, if someone did contact you in-game and agree to give you the 50 billion you are asking for, how could they be sure you hadn't already taken 50 billion off four other people? One of the principles that MD (sort of) works on is that sun-light is the best disinfectant and that people asking for money should conduct all their dealings in the open so that everyone involved knows what is going on.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#6 - 2017-06-28 20:59:51 UTC
RAW23 wrote:
Pointman Absoulution wrote:


Yes it is my first venture into the MD forums.. and the first time I ever asked for something like this but I will explain everything ingame and show u all the details.. and if u still don't trust me then u can just do it by urself and make a lot of profit in a few days... you have nothing to lose.. I do.. I can lose my Idea who is collateralize it if I show it?

So it is trust a problem for both parties .. I just need the isk before the chance for that is gone.. so feel free to msg me ingame..




Generally, offerings that rely on in-game direct contact rather than being held up to the public gaze are considered a bit fishy round here as this is the easiest way to orchestrate a scam. Just for starters, if someone did contact you in-game and agree to give you the 50 billion you are asking for, how could they be sure you hadn't already taken 50 billion off four other people? One of the principles that MD (sort of) works on is that sun-light is the best disinfectant and that people asking for money should conduct all their dealings in the open so that everyone involved knows what is going on.


Because they can tell it here that they did sent the 50b and they can post the chat/msg everything we talked ingame..
If somebody has the money and want to sent it he can post it here and contact me ingame.. so easy is that^^
Only Ingame I talk about the idea and what I do with the 50b to secure that nobody else does it.
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#7 - 2017-06-29 16:17:36 UTC
I am Adding a 30b Colleteral hope somebody is interested now..
noobs market orders
nOObs with Miners
#8 - 2017-06-29 16:31:43 UTC
I'll do a 30b loan against the collateral at 3%
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#9 - 2017-06-29 17:25:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Pointman Absoulution
noobs market orders wrote:
I'll do a 30b loan against the collateral at 3%


It is not enough to realize the trade I want to do I need atleast 47b.
But thanks for your offer
And it is not 3% its +20% after 2 weeks investment not less not higher..
Styx Saken
Styx Saken Corporation
#10 - 2017-06-29 20:44:48 UTC
I'll offer the same terms as "noobs" above: 30 B (provided your collateral is really worth that amount) at 3 % interest.

I know you said that's not enough - but if you change your mind, feel free to contact me in-game. Or simply contract the collateral to me.
RAW23
#11 - 2017-06-29 21:03:17 UTC
Realtalk to hopefully save the OP some time. I can't remember any occasion in the last five or six years when someone with no borrowing history has been given 17bil uncollateralised, let alone 50 (20 did happen once or twice in earlier years but it always turned out to be a scam). Even if your business plan is solid gold it's not going to get you the isk you are after as no-one has any grounds for thinking you won't walk away with their money.

All I can suggest is either a) taking the 30bil collateralised loan you can get and looking for private funding from friends for the rest or, b) scaling down the plan, if that is possible, or c) if you can't find any way through to exploiting the chance you have, try to sell the business plan and pocket a few billion as a finders' fee from someone who has the resources to take advantage of it.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#12 - 2017-06-29 22:12:56 UTC
RAW23 wrote:
Realtalk to hopefully save the OP some time. I can't remember any occasion in the last five or six years when someone with no borrowing history has been given 17bil uncollateralised, let alone 50 (20 did happen once or twice in earlier years but it always turned out to be a scam). Even if your business plan is solid gold it's not going to get you the isk you are after as no-one has any grounds for thinking you won't walk away with their money.

All I can suggest is either a) taking the 30bil collateralised loan you can get and looking for private funding from friends for the rest or, b) scaling down the plan, if that is possible, or c) if you can't find any way through to exploiting the chance you have, try to sell the business plan and pocket a few billion as a finders' fee from someone who has the resources to take advantage of it.


Thank you :)
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#13 - 2017-06-29 22:21:54 UTC
Styx Saken wrote:
I'll offer the same terms as "noobs" above: 30 B (provided your collateral is really worth that amount) at 3 % interest.

I know you said that's not enough - but if you change your mind, feel free to contact me in-game. Or simply contract the collateral to me.


I did send u a msg ingame I Acept the offer
Styx Saken
Styx Saken Corporation
#14 - 2017-06-29 22:53:15 UTC
Unfortunately, after seeing the collateral, I have to withdraw my offer. I wish the OP best of luck getting a loan by another player.
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#15 - 2017-06-30 15:41:45 UTC
still searching for a loan
Solonius Rex
F0RCED ENTRY
NullSechnaya Sholupen
#16 - 2017-07-02 21:49:43 UTC
Pointman Absoulution wrote:
still searching for a loan


send me a message and show me the collateral, i may be willing to fill this loan.
Keno Skir
#17 - 2017-07-03 12:52:55 UTC
Very interested in what the collateral was?
flakeys
Doomheim
#18 - 2017-07-04 13:19:14 UTC
Keno Skir wrote:
Very interested in what the collateral was?



His wife , hence Styx pulled out .....

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Styx Saken
Styx Saken Corporation
#19 - 2017-07-04 14:41:05 UTC
Keno Skir wrote:
Very interested in what the collateral was?


I consider collateral valuations for (potential) clients confidential. Hence: no comment.
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#20 - 2017-07-07 20:22:01 UTC
Closed - Thanks