These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Bungee Echo Vaginaaa bounce in and smash Vendetta secret POCOs.

Author
Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#21 - 2017-06-17 08:42:10 UTC
An I thought you had me on block.Big smile

Liar liar pants on fire, or is it my gravitational balls?
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#22 - 2017-06-17 08:43:38 UTC
Oh, I'm sorry..did you say something sweetheart? I can't seem to see your drivel any more... Twisted

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#23 - 2017-06-17 08:47:55 UTC
Cant break orbit of my testicles.
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#24 - 2017-06-17 08:53:02 UTC
Hehehe..nope..Can't hear youLol

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#25 - 2017-06-17 08:55:11 UTC
Show me a Gif of your blocked alt Kaely.Big smile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#26 - 2017-06-17 08:57:57 UTC
Lol. This is awesome. Lol

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#27 - 2017-06-17 09:01:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Vipsan Agrippa
You would not have sent the Gif when I questioned the block, the game is up. You still read my posts.Roll

Whether by Alt toon or "Eve Search".P
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

gnshadowninja
The Scorpion Division
#28 - 2017-06-17 09:51:52 UTC
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Loreth if you are in VMG they are secret VMG POCO's now.

The same logic was used on Corporations joining Marmite.Roll


But hey, scammers are never above hypocrisy.Roll


Simply, what any one brings to VMG is a legitimate war target on joining VMG. You may call it a collective punishment, tough.Pirate


Your logic is stupid, we have alts in null alliances in Titans so if they die it's a VMG loss. Don't think so.

As for the scamming & 'incriminating' mails, since when did a discussion between two third parties become solid evidence that another party must be doing wrong. If your going to believe everything posted your in the wrong section of the forums Blink





Are you calling Ralph and Razz out as liars. Ugh

I think they have more integrity in their little toe nail than VMG has collectively.P

Big call from a member of a proven scamming alliance.Roll


Hardly, I think your fetching here or your intelligence is to question.
They were presented information from a source they wont disclose and made their decision based on that, same as you have.
As far as im concerned it's all speculation, no actual evidence just hearsay.

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#29 - 2017-06-17 11:34:53 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Loreth if you are in VMG they are secret VMG POCO's now.

The same logic was used on Corporations joining Marmite.Roll


But hey, scammers are never above hypocrisy.Roll


Simply, what any one brings to VMG is a legitimate war target on joining VMG. You may call it a collective punishment, tough.Pirate


Your logic is stupid, we have alts in null alliances in Titans so if they die it's a VMG loss. Don't think so.

As for the scamming & 'incriminating' mails, since when did a discussion between two third parties become solid evidence that another party must be doing wrong. If your going to believe everything posted your in the wrong section of the forums Blink





Are you calling Ralph and Razz out as liars. Ugh

I think they have more integrity in their little toe nail than VMG has collectively.P

Big call from a member of a proven scamming alliance.Roll


Hardly, I think your fetching here or your intelligence is to question.
They were presented information from a source they wont disclose and made their decision based on that, same as you have.
As far as im concerned it's all speculation, no actual evidence just hearsay.




Razz sent copies of the mails to me. The details were too complex to manufacture. I then sent the same copies to a number of legit Merc CEO's with a thumb nail sketch of the background.

Hence you have had NO support from the legit Merc community.

You have been called out by your former Merc peers and customers. Tried in absentee and found guilty of scamming.


I suggested to Natural to sack Khrom an give your Alliance a fresh start.Straight



Deal with it, or jog on scammer.
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

gnshadowninja
The Scorpion Division
#30 - 2017-06-17 15:32:42 UTC
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Loreth if you are in VMG they are secret VMG POCO's now.

The same logic was used on Corporations joining Marmite.Roll


But hey, scammers are never above hypocrisy.Roll


Simply, what any one brings to VMG is a legitimate war target on joining VMG. You may call it a collective punishment, tough.Pirate


Your logic is stupid, we have alts in null alliances in Titans so if they die it's a VMG loss. Don't think so.

As for the scamming & 'incriminating' mails, since when did a discussion between two third parties become solid evidence that another party must be doing wrong. If your going to believe everything posted your in the wrong section of the forums Blink





Are you calling Ralph and Razz out as liars. Ugh

I think they have more integrity in their little toe nail than VMG has collectively.P

Big call from a member of a proven scamming alliance.Roll


Hardly, I think your fetching here or your intelligence is to question.
They were presented information from a source they wont disclose and made their decision based on that, same as you have.
As far as im concerned it's all speculation, no actual evidence just hearsay.




Razz sent copies of the mails to me. The details were too complex to manufacture. I then sent the same copies to a number of legit Merc CEO's with a thumb nail sketch of the background.

Hence you have had NO support from the legit Merc community.

You have been called out by your former Merc peers and customers. Tried in absentee and found guilty of scamming.


I suggested to Natural to sack Khrom an give your Alliance a fresh start.Straight



Deal with it, or jog on scammer.


So still speculation, if you asked other merc ceo's then firstly we would of known and second you would of put it in your original statement.

Your trying to start a fire with no match, which is obvious as no one else has shown any interest in this post. Because of this I'll leave you to your imagination.

Tora Bushido
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP
The Marmite Collective
#31 - 2017-06-17 16:38:31 UTC
Well, it's clear to me. VMG cant defend their own structures. LolzTwisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#32 - 2017-06-18 04:53:16 UTC
The title alone of this thread brought me in. I didn't even read it.
I'm into a fifth beer now.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#33 - 2017-06-18 09:15:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Vipsan Agrippa
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
The title alone of this thread brought me in. I didn't even read it.
I'm into a fifth beer now.



Two Deans Commendations and a Masters in Communications counted for something then.Blink

( Funnier headlines I've seen: Lack of Brains Hinders Research. or Is There a Ring of Debris Around Uranus? )
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2017-06-18 12:37:43 UTC
He killed something that was owned by one of your members so at least we know you guys just don't care enough about that crap.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#35 - 2017-06-21 06:49:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Vipsan Agrippa
Kaely Tanniss wrote: "You mean the Atype pocos? The ones we thought were all gone already? Not a good comparison at all. Those pocos were put up by an Atype alt corp over a year ago. The other structures..well..I'm sure they weren't there a year ago. Just saying...."


Each couple of days a different spin from Kaelys starting posn, "not ours".RollRollRoll



The same Kaely who: " has NEVER ganked" and "never joined Code." PPP





Seems VMG has recruited you for your integrity.Lol
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Previous page12