These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Skill Queue Issues - 2017/06/09

First post First post First post
Author
Dinsdale Pirannha
Pirannha Corp
#121 - 2017-06-28 00:14:46 UTC
GM Lelouch wrote:
Hey all,

The reimbursement will happen next week, hopefully on Monday (not 100% confirmed yet). We'll let you know through a news item announcement when the SP has been reimbursed.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, we initially thought we'd be able to roll out the reimbursement early this week but the process regrettably turned out to be a bit more complex than anticipated.


So, yes or no, has all reimbursements been done?
I know I had to restart my queue, but have no idea how much SP I lost.

How do I know that you have done anything?
Am I supposed to get some kind of notification?
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#122 - 2017-06-28 00:24:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Tuttomenui II
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
GM Lelouch wrote:
Hey all,

The reimbursement will happen next week, hopefully on Monday (not 100% confirmed yet). We'll let you know through a news item announcement when the SP has been reimbursed.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, we initially thought we'd be able to roll out the reimbursement early this week but the process regrettably turned out to be a bit more complex than anticipated.


So, yes or no, has all reimbursements been done?
I know I had to restart my queue, but have no idea how much SP I lost.

How do I know that you have done anything?
Am I supposed to get some kind of notification?


This has been answered, perhaps check all the pages of this thread and read all gm and dev posts. The post before yours would also be helpful to you I think.

Edit: I could have sworn I read a dev or gm post saying all the sp was handed out already. But I am not seeing it... Ugh
Benje en Divalone
#123 - 2017-06-28 12:53:36 UTC
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Edit: I could have sworn I read a dev or gm post saying all the sp was handed out already. But I am not seeing it... Ugh

They tried and it didn't work correctly. They've acknowledged this and are working on a fix.

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/skill-queue-issue-reimbursement-complete/7062

My guess is that important discussions have moved to the new forums.
Ebony Texas
Un4seen Development
Sev3rance
#124 - 2017-06-28 17:46:21 UTC
Benje en Divalone wrote:
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Edit: I could have sworn I read a dev or gm post saying all the sp was handed out already. But I am not seeing it... Ugh

They tried and it didn't work correctly. They've acknowledged this and are working on a fix.

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/skill-queue-issue-reimbursement-complete/7062

My guess is that important discussions have moved to the new forums.




Per CCP

UPDATE:

We're aware that a large proportion of the reimbursements didn't take place today as planned, and are looking to complete these over the course of the next 48 hours or so.

Apologies for the delay in getting the skillpoints back to you guys, we hope to have this resolved very soon.