These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral

Author
TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#1 - 2017-06-05 23:20:48 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
Hi All,

I'm looking to expand my SP farm. In order to do that, I need more capital to keep up with my character purchasing. My ISK is constantly being stuck in character purchasing transaction. Therefore, I can only purchase 2 to 3 characters per week with my current wallet size of about 100bil being liquid. I'm sure for those of you who can afford to give out the loan, good chance is you already know how SP farming works so I won't go into details here.

I would like to loan 100bil with a monthly interest of 5% without collaterals. If I have the collaterals, I wouldn't need the isk to begin with. As evidence that my business is legit, here is a link to the Character Bazaar forum listing all of the posts I've bid and bought characters: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=TxivYawg1&forumID=277

On top of that, you can see that ALL the characters I've bought (evidence provided by the link above) now belong in my corporation as shown here: https://evewho.com/corp/TxivYawg

For each character that I add to my SP farm, I profit about 500mil per month. So to break it down in terms of math, with the 100bil loan, it would allow me to add about 10 more characters per month to my farm. That would net a profit of about 5bil per month. That's how I will be able to afford to pay you the 5% interest rate. We both win, you get all the profit from the characters added to my SP farm (while the loan is still active) without doing anything and I get to grow my SP farm to make profit for myself in the long run.

I'm also very well known to IChooseYou, the owner of the IChooseYou citadel in Perimeter. I've done business with him and always make my payment on time. Feel free to contact me in game if you have any question or concern.

BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.

Thanks!
Donna Dolore
Delirium Trigger Industries
#2 - 2017-06-06 00:19:33 UTC
*yawn*
Sarah Janto
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#3 - 2017-06-06 04:46:57 UTC
So you are paying 5bil per month 'interest', when is the 100bil getting paid back?
TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#4 - 2017-06-06 06:46:05 UTC
Sarah Janto wrote:
So you are paying 5bil per month 'interest', when is the 100bil getting paid back?


the length of the loan is 1 month minimum and no max limit until either myself or the borrower wants to end it. at that point, the full 100bil will be returned to the banker with whatever interest left to be paid.
Keno Skir
#5 - 2017-06-06 08:22:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Keno Skir
You proposition makes no sense to begin with. You expect 5Bil a month in profit, but (as has been mentioned) you are giving 5Bil a month back to loaner as interest. So where are you generating the 100B lump to give back also, once you have invested the initial in more chars?

This is a bum deal tbh, and if you know the IChooseYou guy so intimately why isn't he lending you 100B?

Un-collateralized loans usually have closer to 10% interest rate also, to make up for the risk. With that said i don't think you have to worry about that happening here since nobody is going to go within a nautical mile of this deal Arrow
TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#6 - 2017-06-06 14:09:12 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
Keno Skir wrote:
You proposition makes no sense to begin with. You expect 5Bil a month in profit, but (as has been mentioned) you are giving 5Bil a month back to loaner as interest. So where are you generating the 100B lump to give back also, once you have invested the initial in more chars?

This is a bum deal tbh, and if you know the IChooseYou guy so intimately why isn't he lending you 100B?

Un-collateralized loans usually have closer to 10% interest rate also, to make up for the risk. With that said i don't think you have to worry about that happening here since nobody is going to go within a nautical mile of this deal Arrow


Keno Skir, why don't you take a look at some of the purchases of characters I made through the bazaar forum. Take for example this purchase that I made just this week: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6962173#post6962173

The character I bought came with 81mil SP and I paid 67bil for it. At current market price, it costs 300mil per skill extractor and 755mil per large skill injector. With 81mil SP, I can extract 152 injectors from it. The amount of ISK I can get from each injector would be: (755 * 0.99) - 300 = 447.45mil (taking into account 1% sale tax and 0% broker fee). Total ISK I will get back after extracting the entire character down to 5mil SP will be: 447.45 * 152 injectors = 68.012 billions. So for this purchase, I made about 1bil in profit just by purchasing it. Once extracted, I turned it into an SP farmer. That's how I do not lose the initial capital investment. But like I said, my isk would be stuck in a purchase until I received it in my account, full extract it, and sell the injectors. To process each purchase takes 1-3 days depending on how fast the seller initiate the transfer process. That's why I need more capital so I can work on multiple purchases in parallel.


And that's not the only example. Below are more purchases I made without losing any isk:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6958738#post6958738
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6946868#post6946868

and this one, https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6964774#post6964774 , is still being processed as we speak (and will be making a good 2bil profit from purchasing it). you can monitor it and will see that Robert VanOberst will be in the TxivYawg corp sometime tomorrow once transfered to my account. and yes for those of you who pvp around BlackRise, UltimateKen is my frigate PvP alt: https://zkillboard.com/character/96644345/


And let me remind everyone again, if you are not interested in giving out a loan without collateral, please don't bother with this thread. Bashing it would only waste your time.

Regarding me knowing IChooseYou, I didn't say I know him as a close friend. I said I've been doing business with javascript:if (typeof posting=='undefined'||posting!=true) {posting=true;__doPostBack('forum$ctl00$PostReply','');}him and we've chat before. I'm also making payments to him monthly and so you can use him as a source to verify me if needed. No more, no less.


Keno Skir wrote:
With that said i don't think you have to worry about that happening here since nobody is going to go within a nautical mile of this deal Arrow

Didn't I say don't waste your time bashing if you are not interested in giving out loan without collateral? Anyway, I doubt you have the isk to loan anyway.... Big smile Giving the fact that you did not even know how the SP farming business works... real business person with lots of isk would know and would had considered doing it once upon a time... beside, if i dont get the loan, life goes on. i will still continue to expand my SP farm but at a slower pace.
flakeys
Doomheim
#7 - 2017-06-06 17:00:36 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:


BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.

Thanks!



If you are not interested to hear what the general people have to say about this venture then don't post it on a general forum.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

flakeys
Doomheim
#8 - 2017-06-06 17:11:08 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:

And let me remind everyone again, if you are not interested in giving out a loan without collateral, please don't bother with this thread. Bashing it would only waste your time.





Well saying it once wasn't good for your business but saying it twice in only 3 posts just screams SCAM to me ....

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#9 - 2017-06-06 18:01:57 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
flakeys wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:

And let me remind everyone again, if you are not interested in giving out a loan without collateral, please don't bother with this thread. Bashing it would only waste your time.





Well saying it once wasn't good for your business but saying it twice in only 3 posts just screams SCAM to me ....

I still don't understand why you even bother losing some of your time here if you have nothing to gain from it. clearly you must be here for your own amusement. Glad to know you have nothing better to do but enjoy reading my post Big smileBig smile

flakeys wrote:

If you are not interested to hear what the general people have to say about this venture then don't post it on a general forum.

I'm pretty sure this is the market discussions forum and NOT the "general forum". By the way, I like your quote:
Quote:
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Suits you very well, work harder Lol
Droodid
Antec Enterprises
#10 - 2017-06-06 20:00:00 UTC
You aren't going to fill it anyway but the going interest rate for uncollateralised loans is around double what you're offering. I'd post more but I got bored at page 6. They are also tiny requests in comparison to yours. Not a bash, just pointing out your numbers won't work.
TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#11 - 2017-06-06 20:06:28 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
Droodid wrote:
You aren't going to fill it anyway but the going interest rate for uncollateralised loans is around double what you're offering. I'd post more but I got bored at page 6. They are also tiny requests in comparison to yours. Not a bash, just pointing out your numbers won't work.


Like I said, life goes on even if the loan doesn't get filled. I will still continue to expand my SP farming business like I already do but just at a slower pace. I offer lower interest rate compare to other no collateral loan because I believe mine is a pretty safe investment if you know the business.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#12 - 2017-06-06 20:14:43 UTC  |  Edited by: lanyaie
You're quite a hypocrite.

Calling people out for posting on your thread while not being interested in providing loans, yet you do the same here
here
here
(quick evesearch on you with the word 'pump') and probably more.

TxivYawg1 wrote:


mine is a pretty safe investment if you know the business.


You are not a safe business, this isn't about you being able to repay but if you will.

You say you make about 500m profit per character a month(even though that's not the real sp farming rate but I'll be generous and not bash that too) and an initial profit of like 1b ?

With all the characters in your corp currently, that's only 33b a month.

This loan amount does not have any incentive for you to pay back. Your reputation is non-existent, a couple of posts on the character bazaar do not equal trustworthiness. This loan is not being filled by anyone, believe me or not..

If you have any collateral, I'm sure we can talk further.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#13 - 2017-06-06 20:22:38 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
lanyaie wrote:
You're quite a hypocrite.

Calling people out for posting on your thread while not being interested in providing loans, yet you do the same here
here
here
(quick evesearch on you with the word 'pump') and probably more.

TxivYawg1 wrote:


mine is a pretty safe investment if you know the business.


You are not a safe business, this isn't about you being able to repay but if you will.

You say you make about 500m profit per character a month(even though that's not the real sp farming rate but I'll be generous and not bash that too) and an initial profit of like 1b ?

With all the characters in your corp currently, that's only 33b a month.

This loan amount does not have any incentive for you to pay back. Your reputation is non-existent, a couple of posts on the character bazaar do not equal trustworthiness. This loan is not being filled by anyone, believe me or not..

If you have any collateral, I'm sure we can talk further.


Thank you for enjoying my posts. I'm done lecturing as I've already provided more than enough knowledge how the business works with plenty of evidence. Those with HALF a brain would get the math/numbers by now. Also, I do not really need this loan to continue to operate/grow my business as it is already doing just that at a slower pace only. I'm just proposing business opportunity that will make everyone wins.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#14 - 2017-06-06 20:39:46 UTC
I have about 3-4x the amount of sp farming characters you have(I don't even know how many tbh)
I'm sure I know the math better than you.



I'm starting to assume that you're not a good reader. The concern is you paying back, not you making enough to pay back.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#15 - 2017-06-06 21:57:52 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
lanyaie wrote:
You say you make about 500m profit per character a month(even though that's not the real sp farming rate but I'll be generous and not bash that too) and an initial profit of like 1b ?


lanyaie wrote:
I have about 3-4x the amount of sp farming characters you have(I don't even know how many tbh)
I'm sure I know the math better than you.


OK, just for your stupidity, I'm going to give you a math lecture on how to calculate the profit from 1 character farming SP.

* Current PLEX price: 2,635,000 (using buy order)
* 10 Skill extractor costs 1120 PLEXes or 112 PLEXes each
* 112 PLEXes = 295.12mil isk per skill extractor
* Current large skill injector price = 757mil (using sell order)
* profit from 1 injector = (757 * 0.99) -295.12 = 454.31mil (with 0% broker fee and 1% sale tax)
* 1 month worth of max SP training = about 4 injectors
* 4 injectors * 454.31mil = 1817.24mil
* Price of Omega = 500 PLEXes = 1317.5mil
* Total profit: 1817.24 - 1317.5 = 499.74mil

And that is based on Omega cost of 500 PLEXes. With the Multiple Slot pass, it only cost 485 PLEXes per month. Also if you slow sell your injector, if you're not in a rush of needing isk, you can sell them at 760mil. You can also buy PLEXes cheaper than what's given above during certain hours but I will not mention here.

Now tell me where you doubt the 500mil profit (in terms of math)?
Droodid
Antec Enterprises
#16 - 2017-06-06 22:03:09 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Now tell me where you doubt the 500mil profit (in terms of math)?


He doesn't. He doubts you'll actually pay it. Trust issues for some reason, God knows why.
TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#17 - 2017-06-06 22:19:05 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
Droodid wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Now tell me where you doubt the 500mil profit (in terms of math)?


He doesn't. He doubts you'll actually pay it. Trust issues for some reason, God knows why.


From my initial post:
Quote:
BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.


Someone really is "not a good reader" Big smile what part of that do you not understand?

To be honest, I knew this was coming before opening this post. So I told myself, most likely I will not get the loan. But who cares, it will be entertaining Big smile because I knew there are idiots out there that will make it so..... Hahahahhah... Either way, it's a win for me.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#18 - 2017-06-06 22:32:18 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Droodid wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Now tell me where you doubt the 500mil profit (in terms of math)?


He doesn't. He doubts you'll actually pay it. Trust issues for some reason, God knows why.


From my initial post:
Quote:
BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.


Someone really is "not a good reader" Big smile what part of that do you not understand?

To be honest, I knew this was coming. So I told myself, most likely I will not get the loan. But who cares, it will be entertaining Big smile because I knew there are idiots out there that will make it so..... Hahahahhah



To be honest, if you have to make a personal attack in each of your posts - you're probably not making a very good point.

Additionally, if you're calling all the MD regulars idiots for pointing out flaws in your posts, doesn't that make you the idiot?
Regardless, please do continue. You're starting to sound very immature and each post you make is decreasing the chances of you ever obtaining a loan on your character.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

TxivYawg1
TxivYawg
#19 - 2017-06-06 22:41:37 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
lanyaie wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Droodid wrote:


He doesn't. He doubts you'll actually pay it. Trust issues for some reason, God knows why.


From my initial post:
Quote:
BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.


Someone really is "not a good reader" Big smile what part of that do you not understand?

To be honest, I knew this was coming. So I told myself, most likely I will not get the loan. But who cares, it will be entertaining Big smile because I knew there are idiots out there that will make it so..... Hahahahhah



To be honest, if you have to make a personal attack in each of your posts - you're probably not making a very good point.

Additionally, if you're calling all the MD regulars idiots for pointing out flaws in your posts, doesn't that make you the idiot?
Regardless, please do continue. You're starting to sound very immature and each post you make is decreasing the chances of you ever obtaining a loan on your character.



Quote me where I stated that "all you regular MDers are idiots" or something of that nature. I'm pretty sure what I said was "I knew there are idiots out there...". And I'm sorry if you felt that my responses are "personally attacking" you. However, I do not feel it that way but simply just trying to straight you out with the correct info. So let me continue.... *drum rolling* Big smile

BTW - no comment on the math part? Thought you claimed to be a math genius... Hahah
lanyaie wrote:
I have about 3-4x the amount of sp farming characters you have(I don't even know how many tbh)
I'm sure I know the math better than you


Entertainment is priceless, sometime
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#20 - 2017-06-06 22:53:36 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:


Quote me where I stated that "all you regular MDers are idiots" or something of that nature. I'm pretty sure what I said was "I knew there are idiots out there...". And I'm sorry if you felt that my responses are "personally attacking" you. However, I do not feel it that way but simply just trying to straight you out with the correct info. So let me continue.... *drum rolling* Big smile

BTW - no comment on the math part? Thought you claimed to be a math genius... Hahah



In your own words: Quote me where I stated that I am a math genius

Additionally I do not "feel" as if you are making a personal attack. Per definition the words you used were: "Stupidity" and "idiots".
I don't know how those words in any meaningful way contributed to this discussion.

All you've done is make an entire post about something I put between parentheses and didn't elaborate on further. Instead of doing that, perhaps it would have been more wise to respond to my other concerns to at least increase your chances of ever obtaining a loan.

Either way, I'm glad you are enjoying this because I am too. It's been a while since we've had this kind of a thread on MD and you seem to respond quite fast, keep it up.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

12Next page