These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Alliance Experience: The PanFam Scam

Author
Bill Auduin
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2017-06-08 02:15:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Bill Auduin
OP, your post lacks details. Could you elaborate on the key points?


Also ez page 6 snipe btw tbh Cool
Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#102 - 2017-06-08 02:25:28 UTC
Alhira Katserna wrote:
STEALS MAH POPCORN



You filthy thief!!!!

*makes more popcorn and hides it*

*hides the lemonade too*

X

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

onionn1
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#103 - 2017-06-08 04:23:22 UTC
everyone should lay off poor starterrorprime

if it wasn't for those evil socialist miners unions keeping him down we could have had the BUSTLING trade port of rqh
Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#104 - 2017-06-08 05:34:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Flaming Butterfly
Rhohan Alhamar wrote:
@Anthur Nakarkos

The picture he portrays is neither ideal or horrid of your group from my understanding though I'm hesistant to join your alliance due to the nature of how you are handling the original poster, and its evident he is willing to negoatiate even under the onslaught of criticism for expressing his dissatisfaction. On the other end of the spectrum, @Starterrorprime, it seems you are trying to accomplish a goal of sorts by creating this thread, so might I suggest the both of you compromise regarding this matter. Starterrorprime wishes to acquire 500 million ISK, and Anthur, you wish for him to cease his efforts to hinder recruitment, so here is my solution, you pay Starterrorprime the ISK to write a fair review of your corporation and rescend his prior statements while ceasing his media attacks. If you two manage to settle this diplomatically, I will be more than inclined to join the Pandemic Horde Anthur, and purchase whatever sell contract Star insists on flooding my inbox with, it is idiotic that you two cannot settle this matter.




It is not often that I want to post on these forums, however that changed with the OP's thread and now your response. Making a compromise with someone that attacked your corporation/alliance because that will create a good resolution. One person is upset because of how he is treated and you pull out the thesaurus to make everyone here feel dumb. Trust me I get the idea of having people solve problems without any disparaging comments however this dude has turned HORDE against him because he went on the attack after he was offered help to whine about how unfair the null sec economy is because what a surprise it is a cut throat thing to supply people.
Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#105 - 2017-06-08 05:37:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Flaming Butterfly
How will the best newbean corporation in EVE handle your attacks against them. The same way they handled it on the forums but with much more laughter. You gave me a reason to leave my home of reddit just to post a response so I guess you should be proud of yourself for that.
Vladimir's Revenge
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#106 - 2017-06-08 06:58:01 UTC
Rhohan Alhamar wrote:
@Anthur Nakarkos

The picture he portrays is neither ideal or horrid of your group from my understanding though I'm hesistant to join your alliance due to the nature of how you are handling the original poster, and its evident he is willing to negoatiate even under the onslaught of criticism for expressing his dissatisfaction. On the other end of the spectrum, @Starterrorprime, it seems you are trying to accomplish a goal of sorts by creating this thread, so might I suggest the both of you compromise regarding this matter. Starterrorprime wishes to acquire 500 million ISK, and Anthur, you wish for him to cease his efforts to hinder recruitment, so here is my solution, you pay Starterrorprime the ISK to write a fair review of your corporation and rescend his prior statements while ceasing his media attacks. If you two manage to settle this diplomatically, I will be more than inclined to join the Pandemic Horde Anthur, and purchase whatever sell contract Star insists on flooding my inbox with, it is idiotic that you two cannot settle this matter.



Obvious alt is obvious.

On the off chance you are not actually a Star alt, **** off. If you actually think one idiot's post on a forum most new players don't even read is actually going to affect recruitment, then you are smoking some strong stuff.
Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#107 - 2017-06-08 08:13:22 UTC
So son let me describe politely why you should not of called out a whole alliance, that turns everyone in that alliance against you since it is their home and their EVE family. The better action would have been for you to keep the complaining on the forums to at least save you some face instead you jumped face first into a metal fan and seem to be lost at why it hurts.

I hope one day you will find a corp that can handle your constant bitching.
Wanda Fayne
#108 - 2017-06-08 13:57:44 UTC
jack1974 wrote:
1. Horde is Recruiting


I approve of this unconventional recruitment threadBlink

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
Cake Apple
The Kronos Ritual
#109 - 2017-06-08 15:13:08 UTC
Why isn't this on reddit yet? Step up your game OP. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/ there I linked it in-case you don't know
StarterrorPrime
Black Rose Fleet Strategics
#110 - 2017-06-08 15:59:34 UTC
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
So son let me describe politely why you should not of called out a whole alliance, that turns everyone in that alliance against you since it is their home and their EVE family. The better action would have been for you to keep the complaining on the forums to at least save you some face instead you jumped face first into a metal fan and seem to be lost at why it hurts.

I hope one day you will find a corp that can handle your constant bitching.


If you want to prove me wrong, show me you can make the top on CCP's monthly economic report in mining and production, and come crawling out of nullspace to Hunt me down because I will gladly accept a war declaration from the horde. Show me how far your influence goes out towards instead of cowering behind the gates of the pure blind, show me that your newbeans can handle operating far from home base without suckling on the infected teat of your alliance, because I would love to see decent show. As they say, "Come at me Bro", come and send your alphas at my doorstep if they can find it.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#111 - 2017-06-08 16:04:49 UTC
StarterrorPrime wrote:
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
So son let me describe politely why you should not of called out a whole alliance, that turns everyone in that alliance against you since it is their home and their EVE family. The better action would have been for you to keep the complaining on the forums to at least save you some face instead you jumped face first into a metal fan and seem to be lost at why it hurts.

I hope one day you will find a corp that can handle your constant bitching.


If you want to prove me wrong, show me you can make the top on CCP's monthly economic report in mining and production, and come crawling out of nullspace to Hunt me down because I will gladly accept a war declaration from the horde. Show me how far your influence goes out towards instead of cowering behind the gates of the pure blind, show me that your newbeans can handle operating far from home base without suckling on the infected teat of your alliance, because I would love to see decent show. As they say, "Come at me Bro", come and send your alphas at my doorstep if they can find it.

You want a new bro PvP oriented alliance to mine but to come at you??? Battle Ventures anyone?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Krato Audanie
Free-Space-Ranger
Northern Coalition.
#112 - 2017-06-08 16:37:17 UTC
StarterrorPrime wrote:
If you want to prove me wrong, show me you can make the top on CCP's monthly economic report in mining and production, and come crawling out of nullspace to Hunt me down because I will gladly accept a war declaration from the horde. Show me how far your influence goes out towards instead of cowering behind the gates of the pure blind, show me that your newbeans can handle operating far from home base without suckling on the infected teat of your alliance, because I would love to see decent show. As they say, "Come at me Bro", come and send your alphas at my doorstep if they can find it.


Did it ever come to your mind that maybe we dont WANT to be at the top of the MER?

Also, why should we waste manpower to hunt down a single delusional idiot when we can put it to way better use?


Btw, pooping out a thesaurus on every post doesn't really show how smart you are. I too can wrap my bullshit in thousands of synonyms, but that doesnt make it any less bullshit than it was in the beginning
Dark Lord Trump
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#113 - 2017-06-08 17:22:54 UTC
StarterrorPrime wrote:
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
So son let me describe politely why you should not of called out a whole alliance, that turns everyone in that alliance against you since it is their home and their EVE family. The better action would have been for you to keep the complaining on the forums to at least save you some face instead you jumped face first into a metal fan and seem to be lost at why it hurts.

I hope one day you will find a corp that can handle your constant bitching.


If you want to prove me wrong, show me you can make the top on CCP's monthly economic report in mining and production, and come crawling out of nullspace to Hunt me down because I will gladly accept a war declaration from the horde. Show me how far your influence goes out towards instead of cowering behind the gates of the pure blind, show me that your newbeans can handle operating far from home base without suckling on the infected teat of your alliance, because I would love to see decent show. As they say, "Come at me Bro", come and send your alphas at my doorstep if they can find it.

#1: Goons are twice as big as us and they're much bigger krabs. No one is out-mining Delve anytime soon.
#2: We're a PvP corp. Industry is not our focus. We support it because it makes Hordelings money and provides cheaper stuff, but there's really no reason for us to want to top the MER.
#3: You're not worth hunting down (especially with the crap that is locator agents nowadays).

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#114 - 2017-06-08 18:24:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Flaming Butterfly
Post reworded better below.
Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#115 - 2017-06-08 18:25:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Flaming Butterfly
I can tell that while you can use fancy words you can't seem to read what alliance people are part of (hint the spot to see what corporation and alliance someone is in happens to be underneath their portrait). I can say that HORDE is a bit more pvp focused and while you may dream of having a reason to actually complain because the big bad horde decided to do a war dec on you that would be a waste of time.

Just join a mining corp and stay there, at least then you could complain about pvp and no one would have the knowledge to argue with you.
StarterrorPrime
Black Rose Fleet Strategics
#116 - 2017-06-08 20:31:06 UTC
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
I can tell that while you can use fancy words you can't seem to read what alliance people are part of (hint the spot to see what corporation and alliance someone is in happens to be underneath their portrait). I can say that HORDE is a bit more pvp focused and while you may dream of having a reason to actually complain because the big bad horde decided to do a war dec on you that would be a waste of time.

Just join a mining corp and stay there, at least then you could complain about pvp and no one would have the knowledge to argue with you.


On a proper note, thats something that should be stated beforehand on your corporate profile
Dark Lord Trump
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#117 - 2017-06-08 20:41:40 UTC
StarterrorPrime wrote:
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
I can tell that while you can use fancy words you can't seem to read what alliance people are part of (hint the spot to see what corporation and alliance someone is in happens to be underneath their portrait). I can say that HORDE is a bit more pvp focused and while you may dream of having a reason to actually complain because the big bad horde decided to do a war dec on you that would be a waste of time.

Just join a mining corp and stay there, at least then you could complain about pvp and no one would have the knowledge to argue with you.


On a proper note, thats something that should be stated beforehand on your corporate profile

It's not our fault you asked 0 questions and basically did no research at all.

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

Averyl
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#118 - 2017-06-08 20:52:59 UTC

Quote:
On a proper note, thats something that should be stated beforehand on your corporate profile



Thats the entire purpose of talking to the recruiters and asking good questions in the recruitment channel. If you didn't ask good pointed questions about something other than mining/industry then that's not our lookout.

It's a nullsec alliance, PvP is a given. It's the only way to hold sov... You can't do it with mining barges.
Flaming Butterfly
Malleus Caelum
Northern Coalition.
#119 - 2017-06-08 21:24:18 UTC
StarterrorPrime wrote:
Flaming Butterfly wrote:
I can tell that while you can use fancy words you can't seem to read what alliance people are part of (hint the spot to see what corporation and alliance someone is in happens to be underneath their portrait). I can say that HORDE is a bit more pvp focused and while you may dream of having a reason to actually complain because the big bad horde decided to do a war dec on you that would be a waste of time.

Just join a mining corp and stay there, at least then you could complain about pvp and no one would have the knowledge to argue with you.


On a proper note, thats something that should be stated beforehand on your corporate profile



It is given on the left hand side underneath players names as well as being listed on my profile. I assumed that you could at least read but it seems that I was wrong.
Radious Servasse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#120 - 2017-06-08 22:14:15 UTC
Averyl wrote:

Quote:
On a proper note, thats something that should be stated beforehand on your corporate profile



Thats the entire purpose of talking to the recruiters and asking good questions in the recruitment channel. If you didn't ask good pointed questions about something other than mining/industry then that's not our lookout.

It's a nullsec alliance, PvP is a given. It's the only way to hold sov... You can't do it with mining barges.



Whaddya mean? Battle Proc fleet FTW!!!

On a serious note, I don't think anyone can teach OP how to research. MER is basically a nice way to illuminate your region for fleets to come and raid in my own humble opinion.