These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Crime and NO punishment

First post
Author
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#461 - 2017-06-28 09:35:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD


My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?

PS did that Venture give you the shakes, must have been a close fight with that fit? Twisted

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Super Perforator
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#462 - 2017-06-28 10:06:29 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?


Or that he didn't post kills to zkillboard.
But then why would one not post kills to zkillboard? hmm...

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5610165#post5610165


Praise James!

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#463 - 2017-06-28 10:11:57 UTC
Super Perforator wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?


Or that he didn't post kills to zkillboard.
But then why would one not post kills to zkillboard? hmm...


Lame excuse is lame, 6th April, must have found a lot of war targets without any API, funny how he managed to do that...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#464 - 2017-06-28 10:43:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Mike Adoulin
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD



The worthless freak never had any arguments to begin with. He's a pathological liar, after all.

Here something to think about, Dracky.....you don't get killmails for ransoms.

Oh my.

I forgot...he doesn't think.

Welp.

Roll

EDIT:

And thanks for reminding me.....

Hey Dracky? zkill isn't part of the game.

And many of us aren't KB whores to begin with.

But thanks again for showing just how stupid and pathetic you are.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#465 - 2017-06-28 11:00:11 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD



The worthless freak never had any arguments to begin with. He's a pathological liar, after all.

Here something to think about, Dracky.....you don't get killmails for ransoms.

Oh my.

I forgot...he doesn't think.

Welp.

Roll

EDIT:

And thanks for reminding me.....

Hey Dracky? zkill isn't part of the game.

And many of us aren't KB whores to begin with.

But thanks again for showing just how stupid and pathetic you are.


So let me get this right, since April you have not killed anyone with an API in Zkill and / or everyone offered you a ransom and you honoured them, somehow I rather doubt it. And you call me a pathological liar, mate you are priceless. Get better at Eve and do something instead of whining about it.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#466 - 2017-06-28 11:09:31 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
So let me get this right, since April you have not killed anyone with an API in Zkill and / or everyone offered you a ransom and you honoured them, somehow I rather doubt it.

Your zkill record does not show you ever rescued a Freighter and I highly doubt it either. Your point was?
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#467 - 2017-06-28 11:33:35 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
So let me get this right, since April you have not killed anyone with an API in Zkill and / or everyone offered you a ransom and you honoured them, somehow I rather doubt it.

Your zkill record does not show you ever rescued a Freighter and I highly doubt it either. Your point was?


But it does show kills which is what I am talking about.

So everyone is paying ransoms and a CODE flunky is honouring them and everyone he killed does not have an API with Zkill, he just ain't doing nothing...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#468 - 2017-06-28 12:02:17 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD


My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?

PS did that Venture give you the shakes, must have been a close fight with that fit? Twisted

Idk
Try fighting a war mostly solo against 450 guys and win.
Or get blueballed by a 14-man fleet while flying solo.

I can't think of many people around here that can boast about doing that

Killmails don't tell the whole story, and lack of doesn't either.

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#469 - 2017-06-28 12:25:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Dracvlad wrote:
In any case you are just another CODE / Miniluv attack dog who has decided that unless you actually run the thing you cannot work out what is happening and therefore cannot comment on it, that is an immensely stupid point of view.
So why do you do it to others?

This is called hypocrisy. Try holding yourself to the standards that you hold others to.

Quote:
This is a bit different to never doing PvP and commenting negatively on people who don't do it like one brown noser does.
I've never professed to be a PvPer or told people how to PvP, I've put forth proven methods of avoiding it; nor have I commented negatively on anybody that has actually made an effort to avoid it, I reserve that for those that demand the game changes to suit them because they can't be arsed to make that effort. The fact is that it's incredibly easy to avoid the attentions of gankers, if you're not stupid and are willing to put a little effort in.

Get your facts straight before calling me a brown nose again, lest you look even more foolish than you already do.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#470 - 2017-06-28 12:34:50 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD


My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?

PS did that Venture give you the shakes, must have been a close fight with that fit? Twisted

Idk
Try fighting a war mostly solo against 450 guys and win.
Or get blueballed by a 14-man fleet while flying solo.

I can't think of many people around here that can boast about doing that

Killmails don't tell the whole story, and lack of doesn't either.


450 guys, most so make that about 30% in terms of actual people, 135 of which 10% are avtice at the height of any time period, so 14 players, not so strong now. And if they are mainly noobs and stuff or people with indy skills what then.

Sounds like you got 14 who knew what they were doing, great stuff.

Of course I was pulling your leg Dom, most of my kills are part of small gangs killing people roaming into the pocket, a number are in fleets as an F1 monkey, but you and I are actually active, not so much mikey baby...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#471 - 2017-06-28 14:33:58 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD


My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?

PS did that Venture give you the shakes, must have been a close fight with that fit? Twisted

Idk
Try fighting a war mostly solo against 450 guys and win.
Or get blueballed by a 14-man fleet while flying solo.

I can't think of many people around here that can boast about doing that

Killmails don't tell the whole story, and lack of doesn't either.


450 guys, most so make that about 30% in terms of actual people, 135 of which 10% are avtice at the height of any time period, so 14 players, not so strong now. And if they are mainly noobs and stuff or people with indy skills what then.

Sounds like you got 14 who knew what they were doing, great stuff.

Of course I was pulling your leg Dom, most of my kills are part of small gangs killing people roaming into the pocket, a number are in fleets as an F1 monkey, but you and I are actually active, not so much mikey baby...

Oh yeah sure you were pulling my leg..

Come on...

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#472 - 2017-06-28 15:14:03 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

Such delicious tears Big smile


Indeed! These tears are going in my bio. Maybe all my bios...

Keep that blood pressure under control, Drac!
#Draclivesmatter

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Super Perforator
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#473 - 2017-06-28 17:45:42 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Super Perforator wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?


Or that he didn't post kills to zkillboard.
But then why would one not post kills to zkillboard? hmm...


Lame excuse is lame, 6th April, must have found a lot of war targets without any API, funny how he managed to do that...


Most high sec carebears do not know what zkillboard is. It is not hard to kill people without appearing on zkillboard. I have several alts that manage quite fine to not appear on killboards but still manage to farm tears.
Of all the things that are important... a killboard is the least of them. Just my / our opinion.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5610165#post5610165


Praise James!

Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#474 - 2017-06-28 18:05:05 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:

Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.


The tears so nice it's posted twice! Big smile

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Super Perforator
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#475 - 2017-06-28 18:16:59 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.


The tears so nice it's posted twice! Big smile


Yeah... funny thing is when he talks to Ima about this... according to zkill Ima last killed Freighters / Jump Freighters in 2014... and has been a bit active since then. Not even sure how he equates that to "freighter mining"...

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5610165#post5610165


Praise James!

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#476 - 2017-06-28 19:16:41 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Welcome to the block list , Herzog. Seems you are just as stupid, pathetic, and self-entitled as the generation you claim to hate......you worthless Millennial filth.

You join such greats as Holeycrap and Dracky.

Congratulations, you are a failure at EVE....and life as well.

It's a video game, made by PVPers, for PVPers.

If you don't like playing it....then get lost.

What was it CCP said?

Oh yeah.

HTFU.

PS
Star Trek/Citizen is over that way >>>>
Have fun.
You can tell them you were a Badass EVE Player!!




LOL. Listen to this huge drama queen. And all of the brainless HTFU talking points too.

As for hating the next generation, heck I have every intention of helping millennials and Gen Z burn the boomers and their institutions to the ground. (if the kids would just stop complaining and do it)

But please, Mike. Continue on your pointless rant. People like you are good at lining the highways with your bones.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#477 - 2017-06-28 19:49:46 UTC
>_>

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#478 - 2017-06-28 20:05:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.


The tears so nice it's posted twice! Big smile


Can't see any tears, just a neat little contempt filled sentence which I wrote while smiling, if you see tears from that you need to go and see someone about your Acute Delusional Thinking V...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#479 - 2017-06-28 20:07:17 UTC
Super Perforator wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.


The tears so nice it's posted twice! Big smile


Yeah... funny thing is when he talks to Ima about this... according to zkill Ima last killed Freighters / Jump Freighters in 2014... and has been a bit active since then. Not even sure how he equates that to "freighter mining"...


Actually Ima does miner ganking, I have no issue with the mechanics around that, in fact they are nicely balanced around yield and tank, though I did notice gankers moaning and whining about the tank of Skiffs and Procurers quite often.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#480 - 2017-06-28 20:13:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Super Perforator wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Super Perforator wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
My dear Dom, thanks for pointing out his lack of kills, did you know the last ones were 6th April, anyone would think he does not PvP?


Or that he didn't post kills to zkillboard.
But then why would one not post kills to zkillboard? hmm...


Lame excuse is lame, 6th April, must have found a lot of war targets without any API, funny how he managed to do that...


Most high sec carebears do not know what zkillboard is. It is not hard to kill people without appearing on zkillboard. I have several alts that manage quite fine to not appear on killboards but still manage to farm tears.
Of all the things that are important... a killboard is the least of them. Just my / our opinion.


Another person who manages to pick people without an API linked to Zkill.

Actually I only pointed out that Mike had not been active since 6th April based on his killboard, never made any other comment about his kills, I know what he does, war decs on people who can't PvP. As for the comment to Dom about the Venture I was actually taking the mick out of the fact it was not fitted. You guys are so sensitive and make comments about people based on what you think they meant.

When I started to do war decs in hisec, for a brief period I removed my API's... Killboards are good intel, you can gleam some facts from them, but it is not the whole story, all well understood by me, I really have to laugh at people like you that think I cannot read a killboard.

Let me point it out again, he has not appeared to have killed anything since 6th April, as he is a war decker, it means three or four possible things, his target selection is rubbish, he is not able to catch anything, or he is inactive, or maybe he has turned into Jonah and hugs stations...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp