These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Crime and NO punishment

First post
Author
Jeroemy Alvastadh
Doomheim
#441 - 2017-06-28 06:22:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Jeroemy Alvastadh
Dracvlad wrote:
Jeroemy Alvastadh wrote:
It does not matter why you don't gank freighters for profit in empire. You make claims that you cannot prove by doing it yourself. If it's so easy and so over powered, you do it.

Any of your claims made without proof are invalid and easily dismissed with proof.

Nice try, but you avoided nothing.


On my spy alt I was in numerous gank fleets, try again mate...


Do you not understand what proof means? Your so called spy alt did what? F1 monkey don't count. Until you prove that you can setup and pull off highsec ganks for profit you are just another loud mouth. Proof is not having a miniluv spy alt (which btw no one belives either)

I believe it was said best when someone said: proof or gtfo.

Your problem is that you can't back up any of your claims. You just expect everyone to believe you? Without a single shred of proof that you know what you are talking about? When the evidence says otherwise? You must think everyone here is as stupid as I think you are.

Yea nice try alright.
Azov Rassau
The Hornets Cartel
#442 - 2017-06-28 07:24:17 UTC
I believe it was said even better when someone said: "post with your main or gtfo."

omg this thread. ShockedLol It's like watching X-FEANOR undock in his Jump Freighter.

Be the change you want to see in Highsec.

Anti-Ganking Fun: www.gankerjamming.com

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#443 - 2017-06-28 07:29:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Jeroemy Alvastadh wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jeroemy Alvastadh wrote:
It does not matter why you don't gank freighters for profit in empire. You make claims that you cannot prove by doing it yourself. If it's so easy and so over powered, you do it.

Any of your claims made without proof are invalid and easily dismissed with proof.

Nice try, but you avoided nothing.


On my spy alt I was in numerous gank fleets, try again mate...


Do you not understand what proof means? Your so called spy alt did what? F1 monkey don't count. Until you prove that you can setup and pull off highsec ganks for profit you are just another loud mouth. Proof is not having a miniluv spy alt (which btw no one belives either)

I believe it was said best when someone said: proof or gtfo.

Your problem is that you can't back up any of your claims. You just expect everyone to believe you? Without a single shred of proof that you know what you are talking about? When the evidence says otherwise? You must think everyone here is as stupid as I think you are.

Yea nice try alright.


You can decide not to believe me, I don't care, no skin off my nose.

In any case you are just another CODE / Miniluv attack dog who has decided that unless you actually run the thing you cannot work out what is happening and therefore cannot comment on it, that is an immensely stupid point of view. This is a bit different to never doing PvP and commenting negatively on people who don't do it like one brown noser does.

Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

One other thing, I worked out that without the freighter ganking, the Goon efficiency would be at 43% on ISK, suck that one up...

Thanks chaps for keeping me occupied while VNI ratting, but now I have more interesting stuff to do...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#444 - 2017-06-28 07:30:07 UTC
Azov Rassau wrote:
I believe it was said even better when someone said: "post with your main or gtfo."

omg this thread. ShockedLol It's like watching X-FEANOR undock in his Jump Freighter.


Yeah he seemed to die a lot, I think I saved him twice...

PS Dracvlad is my main, lol...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Azov Rassau
The Hornets Cartel
#445 - 2017-06-28 07:34:57 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
PS Dracvlad is my main, lol...

That was directed towards Mr. Alvastadh, not you.


Be the change you want to see in Highsec.

Anti-Ganking Fun: www.gankerjamming.com

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#446 - 2017-06-28 07:37:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Azov Rassau wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
PS Dracvlad is my main, lol...

That was directed towards Mr. Alvastadh, not you.



Just making sure and a very good question and point to make, but I have a good idea who his main is, well at least I think I do...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#447 - 2017-06-28 07:50:46 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

Such delicious tears Big smile
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#448 - 2017-06-28 07:57:43 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

Such delicious tears Big smile


You see tears, while I was grinning while writing that, keep drinking the cool aid while watching CNN, lol.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#449 - 2017-06-28 08:11:26 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

Such delicious tears Big smile


You see tears, while I was grinning while writing that, keep drinking the cool aid while watching CNN, lol.





Everything is tears to TEARS... uh... now CODE. since missioner baiting was no longer a thing.

Say something, you are so angry you could not keep quiet = tears.
Don't say something, well, "thousands of people (who said nothing) were angry ".

Cheetos dust on their brains hurts perception. Poor fellows.

There are times when I wish I could get worked up enough about a game to actually be in the scope of "tears" (sorrow, joy, laughter). But alas there's too much f**kery IRL to deal with real issues over.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#450 - 2017-06-28 08:18:01 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

Such delicious tears Big smile


You see tears, while I was grinning while writing that, keep drinking the cool aid while watching CNN, lol.



Everything is tears to TEARS... uh... now CODE. since missioner baiting was no longer a thing.

Say something, you are so angry you could not keep quiet = tears.
Don't say something, well, "thousands of people (who said nothing) were angry ".

Cheetos dust on their brains hurts perception. Poor fellows.

There are times when I wish I could get worked up enough about a game to actually be in the scope of "tears" (sorrow, joy, laughter). But alas there's too much f**kery IRL to deal with real issues over.


Can baiting was the real tear jerker for James315, oh dear CCP you removed that so we will kill your newbies in the game they pretend to love, yeah right. Seems a bit obsessional over one mechanic change Oops

Yeah, the tricks that a certain traitorous git is pulling to prevent any investigation of his subversion of democracy is mind boggling, I bet he would make a good CODE player...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#451 - 2017-06-28 08:29:16 UTC
Is this really on page 23...

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#452 - 2017-06-28 08:43:32 UTC
And they still have more salt left. It's the saline miracle
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#453 - 2017-06-28 08:54:43 UTC
Welcome to the block list , Herzog. Seems you are just as stupid, pathetic, and self-entitled as the generation you claim to hate......you worthless Millennial filth.

You join such greats as Holeycrap and Dracky.

Congratulations, you are a failure at EVE....and life as well.

It's a video game, made by PVPers, for PVPers.

If you don't like playing it....then get lost.

What was it CCP said?

Oh yeah.

HTFU.

PS
Star Trek/Citizen is over that way >>>>
Have fun.
You can tell them you were a Badass EVE Player!!

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#454 - 2017-06-28 09:01:16 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Welcome to the block list , Herzog. Seems you are just as stupid, pathetic, and self-entitled as the generation you claim to hate......you worthless Millennial filth.

You join such greats as Holeycrap and Dracky.

Congratulations, you are a failure at EVE....and life as well.

It's a video game, made by PVPers, for PVPers.

If you don't like playing it....then get lost.

What was it CCP said?

Oh yeah.

HTFU.

PS
Star Trek/Citizen is over that way >>>>
Have fun.
You can tell them you were a Badass EVE Player!!


Except you don't PvP, last kill 6th April, get better at Eve mate...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#455 - 2017-06-28 09:03:16 UTC
William Ormono wrote:
I'm sure this idea has been discussed before, and I'm also sure it's probably a bad idea, but does anyone know if CPP has ever looked into creating PvP free systems (AKA safe systems where ganking could not take place)?



Yeah.

In Ultima Online its called Trammel.

Killed the game.

In Elite Dangerous, its called Single Player Mode (altho you can invite yer buds....). Much to the creators of ED amusement...or dismay....even having the option to play with...er..by...themselves doesn't stop human scum...I mean people like Dracky, or Herzog, etc...from crapping up the multiplayer server and crying like the entitled idiots they are on the forums when they get destroyed.

Here on EVE I believe its called the test server. They COULD all go and mine there, and they would never get popped.....but they won't leave.

Its basically the price you pay for having moronic (sub)human targets.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#456 - 2017-06-28 09:05:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Mike Adoulin wrote:
William Ormono wrote:
I'm sure this idea has been discussed before, and I'm also sure it's probably a bad idea, but does anyone know if CPP has ever looked into creating PvP free systems (AKA safe systems where ganking could not take place)?



Yeah.

In Ultima Online its called Trammel.

Killed the game.

In Elite Dangerous, its called Single Player Mode (altho you can invite yer buds....). Much to the creators of ED amusement...or dismay....even having the option to play with...er..by...themselves doesn't stop human scum...I mean people like Dracky, or Herzog, etc...from crapping up the multiplayer server and crying like the entitled idiots they are on the forums when they get destroyed.

Here on EVE I believe its called the test server. They COULD all go and mine there, and they would never get popped.....but they won't leave.

Its basically the price you pay for having moronic (sub)human targets.


Except that you don't PvP and I do, 6th April is your last kill, get better at Eve mate.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#457 - 2017-06-28 09:07:49 UTC
I love watching subhuman filth like Dracky respond to posts, even tho by now he must know no-one cares what he has to say.

I think he might actually be a psychopath, and I don't use the term lightly.

*cracks open a beer*

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#458 - 2017-06-28 09:10:58 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
I love watching subhuman filth like Dracky respond to posts, even tho by now he must know no-one cares what he has to say.

I think he might actually be a psychopath, and I don't use the term lightly.

*cracks open a beer*


Cracks open a beer but still no PvP, get better at Eve mate.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#459 - 2017-06-28 09:22:08 UTC
Are the voices in your head telling you to hit Reply, Dracky?

Let us all know when the Weirdmageddon is due to start, m'kay?

roflmao

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#460 - 2017-06-28 09:29:10 UTC
You know he's out of arguments when the only thing he replies on the last 4 posts are about your last kill long ago XD

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist