These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

James315 is a Narcissistic Sociopathic Bully

First post
Author
Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-05-21 21:16:32 UTC
Discuss
Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2017-05-21 21:29:31 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Discuss



Not sure what this has to do with the market.
Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-05-21 21:56:29 UTC
Alexi Stokov wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
Discuss



Not sure what this has to do with the market.


James315 has been running a fake ipo in this forum for years.

The main purpose of the ipo seems to be James315 engaging in behaviour on his website that would be banned if engaged in in Eve Online.

James315 publishes unredacted chat logs on his website with the sole intention of ridiculing lampooning and bullying Eve Online players.

The fact that he must derive some enjoyment from this despicable behaviour leads me to ask the question in the op title.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#4 - 2017-05-21 22:13:51 UTC
Every time a thread like this is posted, it reminds me I need to contribute more to the New Order

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#5 - 2017-05-21 22:19:37 UTC
inb4lock

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#6 - 2017-05-21 22:21:39 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Every time a thread like this is posted, it reminds me I need to contribute more to the New Order

Every time I read one of your posts I'm reminded of indoctrinated scientologists bullied by David Miscavige ( Google it )
Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#7 - 2017-05-21 22:27:32 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
inb4lock


oh it's Dom 'deluded' Arkaral Big smile

i am fully aware that this thread will probably be locked. But not because I'm wrong but because I'm right.

The powers that be hate to be reminded that James315 is now more or less running the game.

However I give this assurance.

CCP can ban this character.

CCP can ban the account from which this character derives.

However CCP can NEVER ban ME

So I'll see you guys in my next incarnation. Smile

And please remember in 11 years of playing Eve I've never bullied anybody
Bjorn Tyrson
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#8 - 2017-05-21 23:36:51 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
inb4lock


oh it's Dom 'deluded' Arkaral Big smile

i am fully aware that this thread will probably be locked. But not because I'm wrong but because I'm right.

The powers that be hate to be reminded that James315 is now more or less running the game.

However I give this assurance.

CCP can ban this character.

CCP can ban the account from which this character derives.

However CCP can NEVER ban ME

So I'll see you guys in my next incarnation. Smile

And please remember in 11 years of playing Eve I've never bullied anybody


okay lets see if we can dissect this here.

1) it will be locked because it is off topic for this thread, take it to C&P where you will still be ripped to shreds, but at least will be in the right subforum.

2) you are wrong.

3) James is FAR from "running the game" not only does code only operate in HS, which is a rather small area of the game. but they are not even active in all of HS, mostly just hub humping around Jita, and very rarely wandering out to other trade hubs. so Codes actions in reality, only impact a small portion, of a small portion, of eves economy. frankly they struggle to even remain relevant.

4) yes, CCP can ban your account, and if they really felt like it they could also IP ban you, and if you figured out a way around that they would ban that IP as well. best not to test the people wielding the hammers... but so far I think your good since nothing you have said is really all that unique or even inflamatory.

5) Not bullying someone in eve is really not a major badge of honor, in fact if by "bully" you mean you have spent 11 years avoiding any sort of pvp... well your missing out on a lot of fun. i'm sorry.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#9 - 2017-05-21 23:53:04 UTC
Hi Fin Udan,

How is life?

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#10 - 2017-05-21 23:57:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Valona Siura
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
inb4lock


oh it's Dom 'deluded' Arkaral Big smile

i am fully aware that this thread will probably be locked. But not because I'm wrong but because I'm right.

The powers that be hate to be reminded that James315 is now more or less running the game.

However I give this assurance.

CCP can ban this character.

CCP can ban the account from which this character derives.

However CCP can NEVER ban ME

So I'll see you guys in my next incarnation. Smile

And please remember in 11 years of playing Eve I've never bullied anybody


okay lets see if we can dissect this here.

1) it will be locked because it is off topic for this thread, take it to C&P where you will still be ripped to shreds, but at least will be in the right subforum.

2) you are wrong.

3) James is FAR from "running the game" not only does code only operate in HS, which is a rather small area of the game. but they are not even active in all of HS, mostly just hub humping around Jita, and very rarely wandering out to other trade hubs. so Codes actions in reality, only impact a small portion, of a small portion, of eves economy. frankly they struggle to even remain relevant.

4) yes, CCP can ban your account, and if they really felt like it they could also IP ban you, and if you figured out a way around that they would ban that IP as well. best not to test the people wielding the hammers... but so far I think your good since nothing you have said is really all that unique or even inflamatory.

5) Not bullying someone in eve is really not a major badge of honor, in fact if by "bully" you mean you have spent 11 years avoiding any sort of pvp... well your missing out on a lot of fun. i'm sorry.


An "ethos" exists in the game now which wasn't present a few years ago.

James315s' constant publishing of unredacted chat logs has greatly contributed to the creation of the present "ethos"

It should be noted that publishing those unredacted chat logs in these forums is banned but publishing a link in this forum to those unredacted chat logs isn't.

This is a loophole that James315 has exploited to the full for years.

It should be noted that these chat logs mainly consist of players who have 'lost the plot' That James315 appears to very much enjoy publishing these chatlogs shows he is a very disturbed individual.
Bjorn Tyrson
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#11 - 2017-05-22 00:14:35 UTC
I've read quite a few of the chatlogs, and from what i've seen the only disturbing behavior is from the people who completely loose their **** over loosing a ship in a pvp centric game that is designed around permanent ship death.
Donna Dolore
Delirium Trigger Industries
#12 - 2017-05-22 00:48:37 UTC
code helps my profit margin, James 315 is best for business. cheers and good day
Obsidian Blacke
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2017-05-22 01:08:52 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
inb4lock


*snip*

And please remember in 11 years of playing Eve I've never bullied anybody



Don't know if I believe that. Sounds like you're bullying James315. ;)
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#14 - 2017-05-22 05:42:49 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Discuss

Hey Fun Fin. You know, repeatedly evading forum bans by just creating new characters will end well
virm pasuul
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2017-05-22 09:54:28 UTC  |  Edited by: virm pasuul
I find it ironic that you attempt to force your worldview onto others by complaining in the forums to no result other than laughter, whilst James 315 displays he understands Eve better by forcing his worldview on others using force of arms to great success.

CODE's results and understanding of Eve is demonstrably superior to your own.

Eve is a game that rewards strength. Strength of numbers, strength of willpower, military strength, economic strength. Complaining about this is like complaning about gravity, pointless. Adapt or perish.
Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#16 - 2017-05-22 13:54:35 UTC
Hi Finn, we missed you!
Keno Skir
#17 - 2017-05-22 14:17:35 UTC
James who?

Seriously tho, do you live in the 5 hisec systems CODE. operate in or something?
Areen Sassel
Dirac Angestun Gesept
#18 - 2017-05-22 14:50:42 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
Hi Finn, we missed you!


I dunno, it's getting a bit much when you can tell it's a Fun Fin thread before reading it.
Teckos Pech
Patriotic Tendencies
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2017-05-27 07:45:48 UTC
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
inb4lock


oh it's Dom 'deluded' Arkaral Big smile

i am fully aware that this thread will probably be locked. But not because I'm wrong but because I'm right.

The powers that be hate to be reminded that James315 is now more or less running the game.

However I give this assurance.

CCP can ban this character.

CCP can ban the account from which this character derives.

However CCP can NEVER ban ME

So I'll see you guys in my next incarnation. Smile

And please remember in 11 years of playing Eve I've never bullied anybody


okay lets see if we can dissect this here.


Maybe we should get her mom, some body really needs a nap.

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."--Friedrich August von Hayek

8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

Sasha Nemtsov
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2017-05-30 12:46:08 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Discuss


Hi Valona, your name - it's fascinating. How did you come by it?
12Next page