These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

119.5 - Known Issues

First post First post
Author
Alikel
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#101 - 2017-05-18 14:18:39 UTC
Alikel wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:
ArjunrajuA wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:
A fix for the "high fps + CPU while client is minimized" problem is now being tested on Singularity, and so far it looks like it is working fine. Feel free to jump on there and check it out - especially to see if it also help for other problems.

Regarding high CPU usage in hangars: Our graphics team is investigating this issue.


Hi Habakuk,

When can we expect the fix to go live in Tranq?

Regards,


This fix was being deployed to Tranquility at the same time as you were sending this post. This should at least fix the problem of high CPU usage with minimized clients.



Hi all. I have the same problem. Can't load all the accounts. Constant freezes for 2-5sec. Twink accounts constant rebooting drivers. Play impossible. I wrote the petition. There are a lot of games and videos. Also in the petition there is a link to the video. The Number Of Petitions 425992. Please read maybe this will help in solving your problems and our fun game



Good afternoon. Hurray. Thank you very much. Today I downloaded the update on 26mb and it worked. No lag, tulipani and blinking too. Thank you so much for your promptness
Maenth
The Thirteen Provinces
#102 - 2017-05-18 15:18:54 UTC
Since the release of 119.5 the Industry window still doesn't update the jobs-in-use counter properly


Also even before this, the input materials display doesn't update like it used to. Currently, you need to select a new blueprint for it to update its display for how much of the necessary materials you have in the hangar/container, which is really bothersome when you only have one of that blueprint.

Drones. Drones are a means to an end. An end to the ruthless Caldari 'progress' machines. An end to the barbaric 'redemption' proposed by the Amarr. What they see as chaos shall be my perfect order, merely beyond their comprehension.

Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#103 - 2017-05-19 05:06:04 UTC
Since most recent update tracking camera is zooming way out and resetting direction anytime the target warps off grid. As I recall this was an issue that came up once quite a long time ago and was already fixed once. It's extremely annoying and visually jarring especially in larger fights when you're switching between targets and things are warping on and off grid.

Daemun of Khanid

Don Pera Saissore
#104 - 2017-05-19 13:15:38 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Since most recent update tracking camera is zooming way out and resetting direction anytime the target warps off grid. As I recall this was an issue that came up once quite a long time ago and was already fixed once. It's extremely annoying and visually jarring especially in larger fights when you're switching between targets and things are warping on and off grid.

This was never fixed. Camera dies if the thing you are looking at goes off grid, its been like that since relese.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#105 - 2017-05-19 14:29:31 UTC
Sorry if this is a silly question. But since you removed the information from the character selection screen, how do i find out how long my second character training has left???
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#106 - 2017-05-19 15:07:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Daemun Khanid
Don Pera Saissore wrote:
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Since most recent update tracking camera is zooming way out and resetting direction anytime the target warps off grid. As I recall this was an issue that came up once quite a long time ago and was already fixed once. It's extremely annoying and visually jarring especially in larger fights when you're switching between targets and things are warping on and off grid.

This was never fixed. Camera dies if the thing you are looking at goes off grid, its been like that since relese.


No, it hasn't. The camera zooming out and direction resetting wasn't even there last week. Let alone since release, I think I'd know.Blink If you mean since the current major patch then maybe but I doubt it. I make videos of fights almost daily and haven't noticed this until the recent update. I'm also not the only person to notice. Proper action of the tracking camera is to follow the ship as it enters warp and then continues pointing in the direction the ship travelled in.

This....
Patch notes for 119.5 Release 1.6
Published on Thursday, May 18th, 2017

Defect Fixes
User Interface:

Fixed an issue where the camera could break and leave the client in an unresponsive state."

Seems to be the culprit. Someone stuck their fingers in the camera code and made a little mess.

Daemun of Khanid

Naye Nathaniel
COBRA INC
Seventh Sanctum.
#107 - 2017-05-20 21:30:29 UTC
1st of all -
acording to news with injectors;

Plex price are destabilized, not stabilized - thx ;
2nd - get a solid fart as your idea smells like a **** CCP;

Thank you for your attention.
Sergey Hawk
The Sith Syndicate
REFORD
#108 - 2017-05-21 06:56:41 UTC
CCP Habakuk wrote:

Regarding high CPU usage in hangars: Our graphics team is investigating this issue.

Any news about high GPU usage in hangar with high shader quality?

Aura: "You need to be within range to execute this function."

Kimi Räikkönen: “Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.”

ArjunrajuA
Aar Enterprises
#109 - 2017-05-23 11:41:06 UTC
Alikel wrote:
Alikel wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:
ArjunrajuA wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:
A fix for the "high fps + CPU while client is minimized" problem is now being tested on Singularity, and so far it looks like it is working fine. Feel free to jump on there and check it out - especially to see if it also help for other problems.

Regarding high CPU usage in hangars: Our graphics team is investigating this issue.


Hi Habakuk,

When can we expect the fix to go live in Tranq?

Regards,


This fix was being deployed to Tranquility at the same time as you were sending this post. This should at least fix the problem of high CPU usage with minimized clients.



Hi all. I have the same problem. Can't load all the accounts. Constant freezes for 2-5sec. Twink accounts constant rebooting drivers. Play impossible. I wrote the petition. There are a lot of games and videos. Also in the petition there is a link to the video. The Number Of Petitions 425992. Please read maybe this will help in solving your problems and our fun game



Good afternoon. Hurray. Thank you very much. Today I downloaded the update on 26mb and it worked. No lag, tulipani and blinking too. Thank you so much for your promptness


I don't know what you guys put in the last update. But i'm love with eve again. Cool
Lag free enjoyable experience.
Cheers. Big smile
GinBar
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#110 - 2017-05-23 19:05:33 UTC
any ETA on industry windows bugs ? Oops
Resa Moon
New Eden Miners Association
Interplay
#111 - 2017-05-26 05:35:25 UTC
ArjunrajuA wrote:



Good afternoon. Hurray. Thank you very much. Today I downloaded the update on 26mb and it worked. No lag, tulipani and blinking too. Thank you so much for your promptness

I don't know what you guys put in the last update. But i'm love with eve again. Cool
Lag free enjoyable experience.
Cheers. Big smile



Wish I could say the same. Still major lag with multiple clients running, even on lowest possible settings and no sound.
Don Pera Saissore
#112 - 2017-05-26 09:01:42 UTC
I logged in for the first time after the update and i have abnormally high loads on my gpu even in potato mode.

Is this being looked in? Because in the current state i wouldnt dare to play more than a few minutes
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#113 - 2017-05-26 23:21:09 UTC
Don Pera Saissore wrote:
I logged in for the first time after the update and i have abnormally high loads on my gpu even in potato mode.

Is this being looked in? Because in the current state i wouldnt dare to play more than a few minutes

Run loglite - Send bug report.
You're not alone with this - More info helps Devs find the issues..

My opinions are mine.

  If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Rum Lord
WHJEW Shipyards
Spacetime Manifold
#114 - 2017-05-27 05:29:09 UTC
Applying SP that has been injected is broken. You lose all of the sp you would have had left over from training the current skill in training, and none of that is applied to the next skill in the queue. Bug report already filed, but... WTF
Tilda Evingod
HattoriHanzo
#115 - 2017-06-06 10:30:00 UTC
Concerning extreme heat on CPU (Mac client): the problem is still not solved!

Have sent two bug reports.
Have posted on the Mac part of this forum.
New post here, hoping for any reaction soon.

CPU activity and heat generation is crazy high, reproducibly starting after the first gate-jump after undocking and during the whole time of the hacking minigame (relic and data).

I did some experiments with this:
1) Activity and heat is always there, almost independent from graphics setting! Yes, indeed, graphic mode has only little effect! I have the same heat while in 'potato' mode as I have in 'everything' set to medium. No difference there. CPU heat increases - and so does framerate drop - when I set everything to 'best graphic' mode.

2) Today I recognised an additional open window after emergency logoff (because of extreme heat): There is a third window open, hidden behind the launcher window which vanished a split second after I closed the client. So I could neither read nor make a screenshot in time. It was a pure text window, white background, some text in black. Do I guess right, there is an additional process running, that may be the cause for the heat? A leftover from debugging maybe....?

Please help soon. The heat generation is not a minor problem. I can't play for more than 20-30 minutes per session. You can imagine, EVE is no fun under this circumstances!

o7
Tilda
Mane Frehm
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#116 - 2017-06-09 00:38:17 UTC
As this is the latest release I am also raising this issue here.

Skill queues for omega accounts appear to be pausing for no apparent reason. Please review and advise.
Ebony Texas
Exiled Kingsguard
#117 - 2017-06-09 01:18:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Ebony Texas
Mane Frehm wrote:
As this is the latest release I am also raising this issue here.

Skill queues for omega accounts appear to be pausing for no apparent reason. Please review and advise.





WHEN IN HOLY FAWK DID YOU ADD A FREAKING PAUSE BACK TO the SKILL QUE

CCP YOU OWE US SKILLL POINTS

AND IM NOT JOKING ! Several of my PAID ACCTS.. NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH STINKIN ALPHA"S Were Paused.

Support ticket has been filed..
Mikkhi Kisht
Vanity Thy Name Is
#118 - 2017-06-09 02:32:36 UTC
Ebony Texas wrote:
Mane Frehm wrote:
As this is the latest release I am also raising this issue here.

Skill queues for omega accounts appear to be pausing for no apparent reason. Please review and advise.





WHEN IN HOLY FAWK DID YOU ADD A FREAKING PAUSE BACK TO the SKILL QUE

CCP YOU OWE US SKILLL POINTS

AND IM NOT JOKING ! Several of my PAID ACCTS.. NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH STINKIN ALPHA"S Were Paused.

Support ticket has been filed..


I'm not thrilled with my Omega account toon having her skill queue stopped without my permission. Please fix asap.

Also, had to turn the graphic settings to full potato, the frame rate and/or GPU overheat and/or CPU blazing past max is still something of an ongoing overheat threatening problem. Not quite as bad as originally, but it needs more fixing. I'd like to play the game I'm paying for with the skill queue behaving while using graphics other than potato to avoid melting my computer.

>Mikkhi's Controller
Tisiel
TBX2
#119 - 2017-06-09 06:15:41 UTC
All of my chars got skill queue paused. I don't know how many skill points I lost. I hope they will be returned.
Max Deveron
Deveron Shipyards and Technology
#120 - 2017-06-09 09:06:55 UTC
Ebony Texas wrote:
Mane Frehm wrote:
As this is the latest release I am also raising this issue here.

Skill queues for omega accounts appear to be pausing for no apparent reason. Please review and advise.





WHEN IN HOLY FAWK DID YOU ADD A FREAKING PAUSE BACK TO the SKILL QUE

CCP YOU OWE US SKILLL POINTS

AND IM NOT JOKING ! Several of my PAID ACCTS.. NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH STINKIN ALPHA"S Were Paused.

Support ticket has been filed..


^^ ALL OF THIS.
GLAD I WOKE UP AND RED SOME REDDIT THEN CAME HERE, WHERE IS MY SP I JUST LOST FOR THE ALL THE PAID ACCOUNTS I OWN

SOMEBODY BETTER GET CONTROL OF THIS ELECTRONICS ART CANCER INFECTING YOUR COMPANY.