These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

VMG New Website

First post First post
Author
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#41 - 2017-04-18 21:37:32 UTC


" This is going to be my first and my last warning."


This could quite possibly be the 2017 version of.....


"This will be dealt with"
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#42 - 2017-04-19 01:39:02 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:

Generally all that is needed with you sugar saga or whatever we should call you. Still playing wow over eve?

Not playing WoW, still playing eve... But not in highsec

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#43 - 2017-04-19 03:33:03 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:

Generally all that is needed with you sugar saga or whatever we should call you. Still playing wow over eve?

Not playing WoW, still playing eve... But not in highsec



Atari, don't BS the young Alpha's reading your post. There is nothing outside HiSec, just reprocessing plants to make Soylent Green from naïve explorers.

All the stories of grand alliances and mass battles are just an Orwellian conspiracy put out by the Govt.

Do not travel out of the safety of HiSec, you have been warned!




( I have the classified documents, and I listen to Alex Jones. )
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#44 - 2017-04-19 14:56:05 UTC
Quote:
8. Use of profanity is prohibited.

The use of profanity is prohibited on the EVE Online forums. This includes the partial masking of letters using numbers or alternate symbols, and any attempts at bypassing the profanity filter.


Removed a post and those quoting it for the above reason. Please keep in mind the forum rules when posting.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#45 - 2017-04-19 15:42:46 UTC
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:

Generally all that is needed with you sugar saga or whatever we should call you. Still playing wow over eve?

Not playing WoW, still playing eve... But not in highsec



Atari, don't BS the young Alpha's reading your post. There is nothing outside HiSec, just reprocessing plants to make Soylent Green from naïve explorers.

All the stories of grand alliances and mass battles are just an Orwellian conspiracy put out by the Govt.

Do not travel out of the safety of HiSec, you have been warned!




( I have the classified documents, and I listen to Alex Jones. )

Name is saeger, not Atari or Norman..
And nullsec is where it's at... Kids need safety nets in highsec.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

ISD Chanisa Nemes
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#46 - 2017-04-19 17:02:42 UTC
When a post is deleted, it's deleted for a reason. Please do not repost it.

ISD Chanisa Nemes

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Honey-Boo 2017
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2017-04-19 17:15:14 UTC
Still haven't looked at your website. Is it flashy and show off skills or an attempt to get us all to like euro-house music? I hope not....(sticks thumb in mouth). That's all.....continue.

I got a website too. F$%k that, I own the internet, doing something mean to it.

Ketchup and butter sketti anyone? Check out my mom....she's hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPneRtl5Nc

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#48 - 2017-04-19 19:36:15 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:

Generally all that is needed with you sugar saga or whatever we should call you. Still playing wow over eve?

Not playing WoW, still playing eve... But not in highsec



Atari, don't BS the young Alpha's reading your post. There is nothing outside HiSec, just reprocessing plants to make Soylent Green from naïve explorers.

All the stories of grand alliances and mass battles are just an Orwellian conspiracy put out by the Govt.

Do not travel out of the safety of HiSec, you have been warned!




( I have the classified documents, and I listen to Alex Jones. )

Name is saeger, not Atari or Norman..
And nullsec is where it's at... Kids need safety nets in highsec.



I did null in 2006 when helping put the second titan into the game. I was there when nodes crashed and to me high sec and low sec will always be better. In null I cannot use a 5.7 bill pod everyday. He fights can be cool but I have alts for that.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#49 - 2017-04-19 20:38:42 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:

Generally all that is needed with you sugar saga or whatever we should call you. Still playing wow over eve?

Not playing WoW, still playing eve... But not in highsec



Atari, don't BS the young Alpha's reading your post. There is nothing outside HiSec, just reprocessing plants to make Soylent Green from naïve explorers.

All the stories of grand alliances and mass battles are just an Orwellian conspiracy put out by the Govt.

Do not travel out of the safety of HiSec, you have been warned!




( I have the classified documents, and I listen to Alex Jones. )

Name is saeger, not Atari or Norman..
And nullsec is where it's at... Kids need safety nets in highsec.



I did null in 2006 when helping put the second titan into the game. I was there when nodes crashed and to me high sec and low sec will always be better. In null I cannot use a 5.7 bill pod everyday. He fights can be cool but I have alts for that.

Over 2 bill in a pod seems like a waste but use your wallet however you want, Ive been in and out of null since 2004... It's been cool on both sides of the table but it just seems as of late that nullsec is just more fun.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Honey-Boo 2017
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2017-04-20 08:23:56 UTC
Your claims are noted, however, I just see forum trolls and circle jerking.


Mutual rub and tug? Me thinks so.

Ketchup and butter sketti anyone? Check out my mom....she's hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPneRtl5Nc

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#51 - 2017-04-20 10:41:19 UTC
Honey-Boo 2017 wrote:
Your claims are noted, however, I just see forum trolls and circle jerking.


Mutual rub and tug? Me thinks so.

Did you take anything before posting on this account? Remember we've all seen your biggest freakout before. No hiding behind a new face with your history.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Honey-Boo 2017
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#52 - 2017-04-20 11:03:30 UTC
I guess myself making you think something that's not true makes me like a monkey trainer? Like one of those helper-monkeys who help the disabled?

Kind of filthy if you think about it but they pick tea too, I guess it's ok. I got some oolong tea that was monkey picked...$30 for a 1/4lb, good stuff though.

Ketchup and butter sketti anyone? Check out my mom....she's hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPneRtl5Nc

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#53 - 2017-04-20 14:32:42 UTC
Honey-Boo 2017 wrote:
I guess myself making you think something that's not true makes me like a monkey trainer? Like one of those helper-monkeys who help the disabled?

Kind of filthy if you think about it but they pick tea too, I guess it's ok. I got some oolong tea that was monkey picked...$30 for a 1/4lb, good stuff though.

Lol you spent 1 bil on that alliance name. Wow
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#54 - 2017-04-20 14:42:32 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Honey-Boo 2017 wrote:
I guess myself making you think something that's not true makes me like a monkey trainer? Like one of those helper-monkeys who help the disabled?

Kind of filthy if you think about it but they pick tea too, I guess it's ok. I got some oolong tea that was monkey picked...$30 for a 1/4lb, good stuff though.

Lol you spent 1 bil on that alliance name. Wow

Isn't that Mc's training alliance

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Honey-Boo 2017
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#55 - 2017-04-20 19:12:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Honey-Boo 2017
I'm gonna be a mercenary! The interview process was a delight. Lol

I would aspire to be like you guys but well...you know...I'm an honest person. Lowering myself morally in a video game meant for tweens seems wrong.

Carry on though.

Edit : I didn't spend $30 on an alliance, it was for some monkey picked oolong tea at a tea boutique. I prefer Earl Grey however.

Ketchup and butter sketti anyone? Check out my mom....she's hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPneRtl5Nc

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#56 - 2017-04-22 11:40:18 UTC
Honey-Boo 2017 wrote:
I'm gonna be a mercenary! The interview process was a delight. Lol

I would aspire to be like you guys but well...you know...I'm an honest person. Lowering myself morally in a video game meant for tweens seems wrong.

Carry on though.

Edit : I didn't spend $30 on an alliance, it was for some monkey picked oolong tea at a tea boutique. I prefer Earl Grey however.



Well then, be on your way and please allow us to miss you as much as possible. We wish you all the luck in the world.
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#57 - 2017-04-22 16:13:21 UTC
Back to topic. Any good suggestions for the website will be considered.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#58 - 2017-04-23 13:31:46 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Back to topic. Any good suggestions for the website will be considered.

Don't let yaosus do your website as it seemed with the original site he has no idea what he's doing.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#59 - 2017-04-24 08:47:54 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Back to topic. Any good suggestions for the website will be considered.

Don't let yaosus do your website as it seemed with the original site he has no idea what he's doing.


Shoo.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#60 - 2017-04-24 10:18:37 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Back to topic. Any good suggestions for the website will be considered.

Don't let yaosus do your website as it seemed with the original site he has no idea what he's doing.


Shoo.

Noob

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!