These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Low-sec Hopes and Changes

Author
Salvos Rhoska
#681 - 2017-03-29 19:33:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
That's his thing, this isn't about stopping NS from jumping straight past LS.


No.

Its in large part about exactly that.

That there are direct HS-NS connections with no intervening LS is just an extension of the same problem.
Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#682 - 2017-03-29 19:34:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Shae Tadaruwa
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
Where's the evidence?

This isn't a dissertation.

If you can refute any of the observations I made, go ahead and do so.

I can: there is no evidence and your claims are lies.

Here is the evidence to support your claim:




See, doesnt exist. You are wrong.

So we can finally conclude that now. You're arguments are not supportable by anything that shows you are correct.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Salvos Rhoska
#683 - 2017-03-29 19:38:01 UTC
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
your claims are lies.


Prove that.


Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#684 - 2017-03-29 19:40:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Frostys Virpio
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Secondary problem is caps in LS, especially with cyno, as overkill, and strongly favoring NS neighbors.

Since you're back here at this thread, where is your evidence that proves this claim?

Are you going to provide it, or just continue to argue for something based on lies?


LS PvE content does not require caps.
LS hauling does not require cynos.
LS gatecamps do not require caps.
LS cynos bypass LS gates.
NS has far more caps than LS.

Your move.

PS: Lol at me "being back" in this thread. I never left.


NS PvE does not require caps.
NS hauling does not require cynos.
NS gatecamp does nto require caps.
All god damn cynos can bypass gates.
This is mostly because we have more people. I would not be surprised of some corp/alliance in LS had a higher cap ownership per person than some NS corp/alliance. Especially since many are rather newbie friendly while this does not seem to be as prevalent in LS.

Fun fact, not needing something does not mean it should be removed.
Salvos Rhoska
#685 - 2017-03-29 19:41:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Fun fact, not needing something does not mean it should be removed.

Fun fact.

LS is not NS.

You are comparing apples to oranges.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#686 - 2017-03-29 19:43:21 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
your claims are lies.


Prove that.




The game isn't dead yet so the transit of material being as efficient as it currently is can't be killing it. I mean, it been years already. It would be dead by now no? Or do you see it as some case of extremely slow cancer that will kill it withing the next 10 years if that?
Salvos Rhoska
#687 - 2017-03-29 19:44:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Snip


Who asked you?

How many shill alts are going to intercept questions directed to someone else?

PS: Player Empires rise and fall in EVE, daily, yet Jita/The Forge just gets more and more prominent.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#688 - 2017-03-29 19:45:28 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Fun fact, not needing something does not mean it should be removed.

Fun fact.

LS is not NS.


Yeah and they already have different mechanic to differentiate them. It's been working for years with jump freighter going through it. How long until the supposed Jita cancer kills the game according to you if we don't build a damn over the LS hauling river?
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#689 - 2017-03-29 19:46:16 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Snip


Who asked you?

How many shill alts are going to intercept questions directed to someone else?


How many time will your answer to people not agreeing with you be claim that we are alt instead of actually proposing fact to support your claims?
Salvos Rhoska
#690 - 2017-03-29 19:46:59 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Yeah and they already have different mechanic to differentiate them.


Yes.
Which is why LS is made a mockery of by JFs.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#691 - 2017-03-29 19:47:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Frostys Virpio
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Snip



PS: Player Empires rise and fall in EVE, daily, yet Jita/The Forge just gets more and more prominent.


Amarr never felt.

Your move.
Salvos Rhoska
#692 - 2017-03-29 19:48:03 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
How many time will your answer to people not agreeing with you be claim that we are alt instead of actually proposing fact to support your claims?


That depends on how many times you presume to inadequately answer questions addressed to someone else.
Salvos Rhoska
#693 - 2017-03-29 19:48:54 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Snip



PS: Player Empires rise and fall in EVE, daily, yet Jita/The Forge just gets more and more prominent.


Amarr never felt.

Your move.


Is this supposed to mean something?
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#694 - 2017-03-29 19:49:11 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Yeah and they already have different mechanic to differentiate them.


Yes.
Which is why LS is made a mockery of by JFs.


Ganking makes a mockery out of CONCORD every time people do manage to gank something after all the nerf. Does that mean it require "Just one more nerf"?
Salvos Rhoska
#695 - 2017-03-29 19:50:48 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Yeah and they already have different mechanic to differentiate them.


Yes.
Which is why LS is made a mockery of by JFs.


Ganking makes a mockery out of CONCORD every time people do manage to gank something after all the nerf. Does that mean it require "Just one more nerf"?


Ganking does not make a mockery of CONCORD, cos CONCORD always wins.

Try again.

Not that this has anything to do with JFs in LS.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#696 - 2017-03-29 19:51:13 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:


That depends on how many times you presume to inadequately answer questions addressed to someone else.


This is a forum, your post are public and open to comment by anyone sir.

Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Snip



PS: Player Empires rise and fall in EVE, daily, yet Jita/The Forge just gets more and more prominent.


Amarr never felt.

Your move.


Is this supposed to mean something?


If Jita not falling is an issue, why aren't you bitching about Amarr at the same time? According to you, it should have felt by now...
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#697 - 2017-03-29 19:52:15 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Yeah and they already have different mechanic to differentiate them.


Yes.
Which is why LS is made a mockery of by JFs.


Ganking makes a mockery out of CONCORD every time people do manage to gank something after all the nerf. Does that mean it require "Just one more nerf"?


Ganking does not make a mockery of CONCORD, cos CONCORD always wins.

Try again.

Not that this has anything to do with JFs in LS.


We blow up ship and collect the loot but somehow CONCORD won?

No wonder all the change you ever propose are so bad.
Salvos Rhoska
#698 - 2017-03-29 19:53:04 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
If Jita not falling is an issue, why aren't you bitching about Amarr at the same time? According to you, it should have felt by now...


What should Amarr have "felt"?

Wtf are you even on about?

Have you not seen the figures on Jita/Forge?
Salvos Rhoska
#699 - 2017-03-29 19:54:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Frostys Virpio wrote:
We blow up ship and collect the loot but somehow CONCORD won?


CONCORD blew up your ship.
You cant beat CONCORD.

CONCORD always wins.

This is basic EVE 101.

Not that this has anything to do with LS JFs, despite your desperate attempt to redirect the discussion.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#700 - 2017-03-29 19:57:17 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
If Jita not falling is an issue, why aren't you bitching about Amarr at the same time? According to you, it should have felt by now...


What should Amarr have "felt"?

Wtf are you even on about?

Have you not seen the figures on Jita/Forge?


Yes I did and I have absolutely no problem with that.

There are actually no problem with Jita. It's actually pretty realistic for trade to centralize in a hub making it efficient for everyone.