These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Yiole Gionglao
#3021 - 2017-06-30 20:12:28 UTC
Page 152 snipe. One of the last nsipes ever in the EVE Online forums.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#3022 - 2017-06-30 20:53:46 UTC
All this time I thought I needed to see a psychiatrist but what I actually needed was to see Cesar Millan. Lol
Erika Mizune
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#3023 - 2017-06-30 21:43:22 UTC
It's been a while since I posted in here. Some familiar faces I see. :)

Former DJ & Manager of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Twitch | Twitter

Yiole Gionglao
#3024 - 2017-06-30 22:35:18 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
All this time I thought I needed to see a psychiatrist but what I actually needed was to see Cesar Millan. Lol


Who? What?

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#3025 - 2017-07-01 06:14:49 UTC
Timezone o/

He is a "dog whisperer", he works with agressive dogs. He even wrote a book "Be the pack leader : use Cesar's way to transform your dog... and your life". Lol
Yiole Gionglao
#3026 - 2017-07-01 07:06:51 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

He is a "dog whisperer", he works with agressive dogs. He even wrote a book "Be the pack leader : use Cesar's way to transform your dog... and your life". Lol


Being a good puppy is underrated. P

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#3027 - 2017-07-01 12:18:30 UTC
Matar Ronin
#3028 - 2017-07-01 20:40:31 UTC
Greetings LAGLeers! I hope all are having a very good weekend.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Matar Ronin
#3029 - 2017-07-01 20:54:29 UTC
I have watched episodes of the "Dog Whisperer", amazing how many people get a dog and have no idea whatsoever about what a dog needs to be a dog. They act like they are four footed furry humans and are shocked when problems occur.

I have dogs and enjoy them quite a bit, but never forget they are dogs.

I will agree with Cesar Milan on one main subject, most "bad dogs" are really the creation of bad owners who are clueless about the habits, instincts, and needs of their dog. Once you can educate the owner most dogs are quite content to settle into a balanced existence we associate with being a "good dog".

My dogs provide services, it forces me to exercise taking them for twice daily walks, and petting them is proven to calm a person and lower their blood pressure both of which are beneficial to my personality type.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#3030 - 2017-07-01 23:44:19 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
I have watched episodes of the "Dog Whisperer", amazing how many people get a dog and have no idea whatsoever about what a dog needs to be a dog. They act like they are four footed furry humans and are shocked when problems occur.

I have dogs and enjoy them quite a bit, but never forget they are dogs.

I will agree with Cesar Milan on one main subject, most "bad dogs" are really the creation of bad owners who are clueless about the habits, instincts, and needs of their dog. Once you can educate the owner most dogs are quite content to settle into a balanced existence we associate with being a "good dog".

My dogs provide services, it forces me to exercise taking them for twice daily walks, and petting them is proven to calm a person and lower their blood pressure both of which are beneficial to my personality type.


Woof woof? 🐶
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#3031 - 2017-07-02 01:25:27 UTC
I heard Ceasar Milan used a lot of shock collars though

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#3032 - 2017-07-02 16:46:44 UTC
Forum looks weird in HD.

Dropping by and dropping off some hugs! ♥

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Shelby Dusette
Division 13
#3033 - 2017-07-02 16:50:18 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
Forum looks weird in HD.

Dropping by and dropping off some hugs! ♥


Berry weird, yo !
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#3034 - 2017-07-03 15:33:10 UTC
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#3035 - 2017-07-03 23:35:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Tikari Ishin
LordOdysseus wrote:
Tikari Ishin wrote:
I heard Ceasar Milan used a lot of shock collars though


Where do I sign up?


Hangar deck of my ship tomorrow evening, bring spare clothes.

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Leither Yiltron
Commando Perkone
Caldari State
#3036 - 2017-07-04 05:32:37 UTC
It took more than a year after the game was shut down for anyone to realize, but I think you can log in to these forums and vice-versa as a Dust character.
Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#3037 - 2017-07-04 07:14:48 UTC
Weren't these forums supposed to be shut down like 4 days ago anyway?

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Yiole Gionglao
#3038 - 2017-07-04 13:31:05 UTC
Tikari Ishin wrote:
Weren't these forums supposed to be shut down like 4 days ago anyway?


They said July 20th... Question

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Clockwork Pineapple
#3039 - 2017-07-04 13:51:53 UTC
oh okay

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#3040 - 2017-07-05 11:26:24 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Tikari Ishin wrote:
Weren't these forums supposed to be shut down like 4 days ago anyway?


They said July 20th... Question

I suppose I should rush in and say...

Morning lovelies o/

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps