These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Yiole Gionglao
#2821 - 2017-06-14 22:21:20 UTC
Also: snipe without frontiers!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Tikari Ishin
Motiveless Malignity
Deepwater Hooligans
#2822 - 2017-06-15 01:11:23 UTC
Colorblind mode has made it to TQ! \o/

Self-proclaimed queen of Syndicate.

Come fight my rifter in 35-RK9, ship provided for free.

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2823 - 2017-06-15 05:58:08 UTC
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:
Tomorrow will be books day. Will read from dawn to dusk.
Good night,lovelies. ♥

You dont fall asleep like me after few pages? How are you doing it? 😥

What you reading?

Tikari Ishin wrote:
Colorblind mode has made it to TQ! \o/

Pink UI mode engaged. ❤️️👚🚺😎
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2824 - 2017-06-15 07:20:57 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:
Tomorrow will be books day. Will read from dawn to dusk.
Good night,lovelies. ♥

You dont fall asleep like me after few pages? How are you doing it? 😥


I'm juggling these 5 books:

1) Foundation - Isaac Asimov
2) Dune - Frank Herbert
3) The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
4) The Eye of the World - Robert Jordan
5) It - Stephen King

When I started reading "It", I thought my kindle was bugged. Because after reading for several hours,I only progressed 1% into the book. I then got suspicious and got onto my pc and searched for "longest stephen king novels". "It" is apparently the 2nd longest novel with 1150 pages. Cry

I've read 3 books with 1000 pages each one after the other and it took me 3 months to finish them. I am such a slow reader.

I'm already halfway throught Benjamin Franklin's autobiography.Which is a good thing I guess.

Books help me recover my concentration I lose by using the PC. I am a vocal reader and read very slow unless I get into the mood of reading books.

Books don't help me with sleep.Exercising on the other hand helps a lot.
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2825 - 2017-06-15 07:32:30 UTC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2826 - 2017-06-15 07:35:43 UTC
Hmm I think I have to get my distractions from time to time and following letters for minutes to no end is working like counting sheep now for me.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2827 - 2017-06-15 09:10:59 UTC
Talking about distractions: People having fun in GTA5. Why it never happens to me? Usually its just opposite. From one fail into another even greater until "wasted". 😵
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#2828 - 2017-06-15 16:01:50 UTC
Some of the decisions CCP have been making this month kinda has me like :/

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2829 - 2017-06-15 16:41:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Taishoku Mayaki wrote:
Some of the decisions CCP have been making this month kinda has me like :/

EVE is RAAAAGE!

Also REEEEEEE!

This is intentional :)

Inspired by Reddit.
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#2830 - 2017-06-15 16:42:29 UTC
Yarp got to feed those ghost trainers now that they can't ghost train :P

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2831 - 2017-06-15 18:36:16 UTC
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2832 - 2017-06-15 19:17:32 UTC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2833 - 2017-06-15 20:23:33 UTC
Yiole Gionglao
#2834 - 2017-06-15 22:15:37 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Katy Perry possessed by a demon.

She says: "Master,I'm not feeling so well." Who is this "Master"? Is it Satan? Shocked


Probably is the show director, she feels ill and forewarns him that she needs to go as in "I-am-about-to-pass-out", so he can make some decisison before she leaves the stage (FAI, send in the dance team).

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2835 - 2017-06-15 22:16:24 UTC
And now, it's my beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2836 - 2017-06-15 22:19:54 UTC
Also: will you ****** shut you ****** piece of ****!!??

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Radious Servasse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2837 - 2017-06-15 22:38:11 UTC
I wonder what happens if you nerf isk?
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2838 - 2017-06-15 22:41:19 UTC
Another interesting day full of surprises from CCP and complaining on forums passed. What will happen tomorrow? Will CCP announce selling company to EA? Shocked

Anyway, nini. o/

...😴
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2839 - 2017-06-16 08:27:38 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
LordOdysseus wrote:
Katy Perry possessed by a demon.

She says: "Master,I'm not feeling so well." Who is this "Master"? Is it Satan? Shocked


Probably is the show director, she feels ill and forewarns him that she needs to go as in "I-am-about-to-pass-out", so he can make some decisison before she leaves the stage (FAI, send in the dance team).


Did you notice her eyes? They were demonic. †
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM Defensive Initiative
#2840 - 2017-06-16 08:43:32 UTC
Timezone o/

LordOdysseus wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
LordOdysseus wrote:
Katy Perry possessed by a demon.

She says: "Master,I'm not feeling so well." Who is this "Master"? Is it Satan? Shocked


Probably is the show director, she feels ill and forewarns him that she needs to go as in "I-am-about-to-pass-out", so he can make some decisison before she leaves the stage (FAI, send in the dance team).


Did you notice her eyes? They were demonic. †

Lol

You mean like these plastic demons in horror movies or those in games?

I think we could fight it with the tap water instead of holy, and some curry sprinkled all over her, instead of saint johns powdered bones. Lets recite the manual for electric mixer in italian to scare it off. 👌