These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Yiole Gionglao
#2221 - 2017-05-21 22:04:32 UTC
Page 112 snipe!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2222 - 2017-05-21 22:05:46 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

Its such a beautiful day. 🌞😎


What game it is? GTA?


Yes it is


But, don't you have a prebuilt character in GTA, tied to the storyline? Why you play as a girl?

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2223 - 2017-05-21 22:08:03 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Hey there Zimmy Zeta,

Been a long time and it's good to see you again. This place just hasn't been the same without you here.

Exploration rewards are just a drop in the Ocean now compared to the bucket loads of ISK it use to generate years ago.

Hell, I was averaging about 100 mill per hour running high sec sites and that was just the ISK rewards, I would hoard away all the high meta level modules. With CCP nerfing the hell out of loot drops and all the competition, it's almost not worth the time to run those sites.

Anyway, hope you post here more often, help us try to break these forums again before CCP activates the new forums..



DMC

Why, thank you very much, DMC.
I just finished moving houses and have now internet access again, so the main obstacle to forum posting is out of the way now...


hey look! It's a Zimmy!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2224 - 2017-05-21 22:13:33 UTC
Anyway it's my beddy time so... nighties lovelies!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2225 - 2017-05-21 22:15:22 UTC
Also: don't blink or you'll miss it.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Radious Servasse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2226 - 2017-05-21 23:05:32 UTC
I think I may be an oracle,
and this is what I forsee,
The chains of debt
Will enslave you I bet,
And you will no longer be free.

Your government will turn
The people will burn
As greed ensues the wrath

Of the dispossessed
Will become the blest,
As they follow a different path,

As society lies in ruin
Due to debt and the one,
Who lives in shadow,
That brings on woe,
Will reap the seeds he has sewn.





My fun little poem for today.
Yiole Gionglao
#2227 - 2017-05-22 06:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
En junker red ved juletid.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Omkring ham dalede sneen hvid.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Han stred sig frem i regn og blæst.
Med ét, der segnede hans hest!
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.

Den jomfru sad i højen tårn.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Og ventede ham som tilforn.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Men natten gik så trist og lang
i ensomhed til solopgang.
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.

Den næste dag ved morgenrød.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
De fandt den arme junker død.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Han dækket var af sne og is,
men tør nu op i paradis.
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.

Det var jo noget værre noget.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej
For da han tøede blev han våd.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Men sådan kan det altså gå,
når man går uden hue på.
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.

Da jomfruen fik den besked.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Hun kastede sig fra tårnet ned.
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.
Nu deler de en lille sky,
som regner over land og by.
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang lu
Tjing tjang tjing lutillej.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2228 - 2017-05-22 07:31:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Timezone o/

Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

Its such a beautiful day. 🌞😎


What game it is? GTA?


Yes it is


But, don't you have a prebuilt character in GTA, tied to the storyline? Why you play as a girl?

Its GTA Online, you get it as multiplayer GTA. You can have your own character designed by you. You can earn cash, buy clothes, cars, homes, planes, helicopters, tanks, bikes, bicycles, do missions, do heists, race, make your own company dealing in shady businesses, shoot people in deadmatches and a lot more. And you dont have to do that all. You can just turn on passive mode and you will be invulnerable to people around you. You can drive with your 3D girl on a side seat, girl you picked up at the side of a road. You can get a personal stripper from a strip club. Then you can call her and she will come to your home and dance for you. And you can do that having a girl avatar. 👌

This is Nissan Flying Feather. Pure Japanese Engineering. 👍
It was made in 50's in Japan by Yutaka Katayama, using mostly motorcycle parts. He assembled it with a friend on the second story of a Tokyo building and had problems geting it out from there. Around 150 were produced.
Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
Trigger Happy.
#2229 - 2017-05-22 08:59:25 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
En junker red ved juletid......

Why are you singing an old Danish song?

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Yiole Gionglao
#2230 - 2017-05-22 12:19:33 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
En junker red ved juletid......

Why are you singing an old Danish song?


YouTube recommendations. Blink

What's funnier is that after watching the video, the next YT I played was preceded by an advertisement in Danish... Lol

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2231 - 2017-05-22 12:20:33 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

Its such a beautiful day. 🌞😎


What game it is? GTA?


Yes it is


But, don't you have a prebuilt character in GTA, tied to the storyline? Why you play as a girl?

Its GTA Online, you get it as multiplayer GTA. You can have your own character designed by you. You can earn cash, buy clothes, cars, homes, planes, helicopters, tanks, bikes, bicycles, do missions, do heists, race, make your own company dealing in shady businesses, shoot people in deadmatches and a lot more. And you dont have to do that all. You can just turn on passive mode and you will be invulnerable to people around you. You can drive with your 3D girl on a side seat, girl you picked up at the side of a road. You can get a personal stripper from a strip club. Then you can call her and she will come to your home and dance for you. And you can do that having a girl avatar. 👌

This is Nissan Flying Feather. Pure Japanese Engineering. 👍
It was made in 50's in Japan by Yutaka Katayama, using mostly motorcycle parts. He assembled it with a friend on the second story of a Tokyo building and had problems geting it out from there. Around 150 were produced.


GTA Online? Interesting... Cool

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2232 - 2017-05-22 16:57:59 UTC
I have been in a Bank today to talk with personal advisor. Its a woman. We are talking and talking, I show her my phone and a cat that is on the wallpaper there, when suddenly a big, black spider is sliding down from ceiling on the desk. Advisor stops advising and I see she is horribly scared of spiders, big, black, hairy spiders. Lol

I rescued her by taking the spider by its rope and taking it out from the office, becoming hero of the day. I dont ever feel repulsion towards spiders and I dont kill them. 🙂
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2233 - 2017-05-22 17:06:24 UTC
All that I want is to wake up fine
Tell me that I'm alright, that I ain't gonna die
All that I want is a hole in the ground
You can tell me when it’s alright for me to come out

Hard times, gonna make you wonder why you even try
Hard times, gonna take you down and laugh when you cry
These lives, and I still don't know how I even survive
Hard times, hard times
And I gotta get to rock bottom, uh

Walking around with my little rain cloud
Hanging over my head and it ain’t coming down
Where do I go? Gimme some sort of sign
You hit me with lightning, maybe I’ll come alive
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2234 - 2017-05-22 17:16:21 UTC
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2235 - 2017-05-22 18:05:25 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
I have been in a Bank today to talk with personal advisor. Its a woman. We are talking and talking, I show her my phone and a cat that is on the wallpaper there, when suddenly a big, black spider is sliding down from ceiling on the desk. Advisor stops advising and I see she is horribly scared of spiders, big, black, hairy spiders. Lol

I rescued her by taking the spider by its rope and taking it out from the office, becoming hero of the day. I dont ever feel repulsion towards spiders and I dont kill them. 🙂


I don't kill them either. I used to be afraid of all spiders before I realised the small ones are harmless and actually cute. The big ones such as tarantulas fortunately don't exist in my city. Big smile
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2236 - 2017-05-22 18:34:48 UTC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2237 - 2017-05-22 18:40:22 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Who can solve these?

Mathematics.... bleh....
Maybe AI of future? If it will be intelligent enough of course. 🤷
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2238 - 2017-05-22 19:10:31 UTC
Yiole Gionglao
#2239 - 2017-05-22 22:25:29 UTC
It's this time of day... my eyes are closing and i feel rl elived this modnay is over (some mondays are the reason why mondays got a bad name, and today was one of those).

Nighties lovelies! At least tomorrow is NOT monday!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2240 - 2017-05-22 22:29:21 UTC
Also: wait a minute...

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you