These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

I am so aggressive against anyone.

Author
System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2017-02-16 05:55:15 UTC  |  Edited by: System Lord Ra
I can be completely mad because a bit of insult, but this doesn't affect me in Internet, only in real life. I don't play video games straight 1-8 hours non stop. I only play EVE Online and CS GO. Do you guys think gaming can make me more aggressive ? Since CS GO is a must to win game because it's a competitive game. Or i need go to church ?

I am a graphics designer freelancer, seems like i have an video games addiction because if i don't get any idea for a design i will play CS GO or EVE Online. Brainstorming for 30 minutes and going to play video games. Like a wtf it's killing my productivity but i feels good when playing games. Welp, i am 20

Update : It is not an anger problem, i never get mad if i lose game. But it's a whole different story when someone mocking me in Real Life. I can blow his head to the kingdom come, even my parent ( I have boundaries )
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#2 - 2017-02-16 06:01:38 UTC
get laid, find yourself a girlfriend or boy, whatever....

Just Add Water

System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2017-02-16 06:37:26 UTC
Nat Silverguard wrote:
get laid, find yourself a girlfriend or boy, whatever....

Why i should ? Any scientific explaination
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#4 - 2017-02-16 09:44:35 UTC
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#5 - 2017-02-16 10:35:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Nat Silverguard
System Lord Ra wrote:
Nat Silverguard wrote:
get laid, find yourself a girlfriend or boy, whatever....

Why i should ? Any scientific explaination


not really, but our province' quack doctor before, told my grandma who brought me to him to be exorcised, to let me beat the meat and everything will calm down.

my grandma agreed tentatively and bought me what i need, tissues, visual aides, sanitary wipes, lotion, etc, true to his hyporcitical oath, the good doctor helped us in our greatest need.

Just Add Water

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#6 - 2017-02-16 14:53:26 UTC
Hmmm so you say that people are more fierce when they are devoid of sexual pleasures? And they cant control their emotions as good as when they are exhaused from constant indulging in sexual behaviors?

We are animals with culture, we have to negotiate our needs with this behavioral baggage. Maybe there is a grain of truth in what you are saying.
Val Kaleth
Realm of Mischief
DammFam
#7 - 2017-02-16 19:31:10 UTC
System Lord Ra wrote:
Nat Silverguard wrote:
get laid, find yourself a girlfriend or boy, whatever....

Why i should ? Any scientific explaination


People are happier when they get laid, its a proven fact.

And if video games make someone violent, why am I a pacifist? Because they do not make you violent, not dealing with your real life issues on the other hand, THAT will make you violent. If you are really worried about it, see a therapist.

Feel free to join me in game in the "Realm of Mischief" channel.

🇮🇪

disappears in a cloud of rust

Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#8 - 2017-02-16 19:41:43 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Hmmm so you say that people are more fierce when they are devoid of sexual pleasures? And they cant control their emotions as good as when they are exhaused from constant indulging in sexual behaviors?

We are animals with culture, we have to negotiate our needs with this behavioral baggage. Maybe there is a grain of truth in what you are saying.


of course!

Just Add Water

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#9 - 2017-02-16 19:54:12 UTC
My mom gave me this wisdom from farm people in Oklahoma: "You can't be angry at someone unless you respect them. If they don't deserve your respect, you might look down on them, but you won't get angry at them."
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#10 - 2017-02-16 21:53:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Now I remember. Bonobo use sex to resolve any problem. Chimps are less glad to use it for problem solving.

But maybe its a culture thing, and what they do is rather because of what they see and learn from their pack. Shocked

Our culture and other parts of brain are completely dominating the monkey brain part and it causes frustrations?
Pix Severus
Empty You
#11 - 2017-02-16 23:16:26 UTC
For most people, video games provide an outlet for anger and frustration. In my younger years I would fire up Unreal Tournament whenever I felt like cracking some heads open, and it worked, I always calmed down after that.

Getting angry when you're young is a normal and healthy thing. It's what you choose to do under the influence of that anger which determines whether you have a problem or not.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2017-02-17 11:12:56 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
My mom gave me this wisdom from farm people in Oklahoma: "You can't be angry at someone unless you respect them. If they don't deserve your respect, you might look down on them, but you won't get angry at them."

Such enlightment , thank you
System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2017-02-17 11:14:16 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:
For most people, video games provide an outlet for anger and frustration. In my younger years I would fire up Unreal Tournament whenever I felt like cracking some heads open, and it worked, I always calmed down after that.

Getting angry when you're young is a normal and healthy thing. It's what you choose to do under the influence of that anger which determines whether you have a problem or not.

I am afraid i hurt someone feelings. Sad
Pix Severus
Empty You
#14 - 2017-02-17 15:46:37 UTC
System Lord Ra wrote:
I am afraid i hurt someone feelings. Sad


That is a good thing, it shows that you care and that you're not a bad person.

If you snap at someone and think you may have caused them some offense, just suck it up and apologise to them afterwards. You'll feel better, and so will they, and then you can get back to being friends. There are some people out there who will tell you "Never apologise to anyone, it is a sign of weakness." These people are wrong because it takes a lot more courage to admit you were wrong than it does to bury your head in the sand.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Van Doe
#15 - 2017-02-17 17:03:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Van Doe
System Lord Ra wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:
For most people, video games provide an outlet for anger and frustration. In my younger years I would fire up Unreal Tournament whenever I felt like cracking some heads open, and it worked, I always calmed down after that.

Getting angry when you're young is a normal and healthy thing. It's what you choose to do under the influence of that anger which determines whether you have a problem or not.

I am afraid i hurt someone feelings. Sad

I seriously hade the same issue while I was your age.
Luckily while i was a probation. I figured my egression was sexually driven.
So i got introduced to bdsm and since then i became a pretty calm relaxed guy.
The only thing you need to wrap your head around is beating and using my gf how i please.
But after a while i figured with it comes a lot responsibility and actually i am the tool to give her what she wants.
But the thing is the responsibility issue witch actually is forcing you to think twice before doing anything because after all you want it to be consensual and want your gf to be happy

Ps
Cs:go and eve are the only games I play to.
Coincidence?

I'm not trolling, I create content for everyone to enjoy. afk cloaky in a system near you while posting in this forum.

System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2017-02-18 04:23:35 UTC
Van Doe wrote:
System Lord Ra wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:
For most people, video games provide an outlet for anger and frustration. In my younger years I would fire up Unreal Tournament whenever I felt like cracking some heads open, and it worked, I always calmed down after that.

Getting angry when you're young is a normal and healthy thing. It's what you choose to do under the influence of that anger which determines whether you have a problem or not.

I am afraid i hurt someone feelings. Sad

I seriously hade the same issue while I was your age.
Luckily while i was a probation. I figured my egression was sexually driven.
So i got introduced to bdsm and since then i became a pretty calm relaxed guy.
The only thing you need to wrap your head around is beating and using my gf how i please.
But after a while i figured with it comes a lot responsibility and actually i am the tool to give her what she wants.
But the thing is the responsibility issue witch actually is forcing you to think twice before doing anything because after all you want it to be consensual and want your gf to be happy

Ps
Cs:go and eve are the only games I play to.
Coincidence?

Yes coincidence, i don't have gf btw lol
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#17 - 2017-02-18 07:17:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Then beat yourself and use yourself how you want? I dunno. vOv

But to be serious, try something normal first. Do exercises, gain muscles, gain girlfriend, gain selfrespect.
System Lord Ra
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2017-02-18 07:43:46 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Then beat yourself and use yourself how you want? I dunno. vOv

But to be serious, try something normal first. Do exercises, gain muscles, gain girlfriend, gain selfrespect.

I am too lazy to do exercises
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#19 - 2017-02-18 08:21:30 UTC
System Lord Ra wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Then beat yourself and use yourself how you want? I dunno. vOv

But to be serious, try something normal first. Do exercises, gain muscles, gain girlfriend, gain selfrespect.

I am too lazy to do exercises

I was thinking the same, and then I tried and I was doing 40 perfect pushups day by day. You are capable of more than you think.
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#20 - 2017-02-22 16:36:55 UTC
Outlets. Most people in life and society struggle with having outlets for emotions, passions and mental thoughts/feelings. Most do not know how to express them properly or the right conditions to. Then you couple that with the fact that we are all slightly different; aka laughing when you hear someone has died versus the societal "correct" feeling empathetic or sorry, you get this huge range of responses.

We are conditioned since very early childhood to repress and negate many such feelings and emotions, to 'bottle them up inside' and 'push them down' and ignore them, especially as men, and as women we are often not told why or how to sort out or feelings and it ends up a hodge podge of emotional hairballs women cough up every now and again.

Sounds like gaming is your outlet atm. For me it was sports. Learning that anger and hatred and any feelings could be channeled into hating my opponent and knocking them flat on their asses as hard as I could did wonders for me. Everyone needs outlets in their lives to channel emotional energy into that are generally more productive than destructive, at least to yourself and society. For some reason society hates it when you are destructive to them personally.BlinkTwisted

Good luck in your search. Figure out what triggers you, often it is simply being "full" emotionally and it spills over. In fact crying is this natural overflow spillway and is why we often feel better after a good soul wrenching cry, regardless of the "why" involved. Lifes lil things will fill you up till you need to vent. Often people we vent TOO mistake it as venting AT them and take it personally which ironically causes the most confusion and friction in relationships. So often we see people that hate their jobs, lives, spouses/partners coming home to "clean", yell, drink/drugs, or even escape the home setting by going out or any combination of escapism. Even what we consider normal human activities all carry this escapist mentality underlying it on a subconscious or near conscious nature.

So you are not abnormal. Not at all. Its all very normal to do this. And now you might have a better understanding as to why. Enjoy the rage.Blink

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

12Next page