These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Let's talk about Suitonia's suggestions to improve FW

Author
Perkutor Jakuard
Los violentos de Kenny
#81 - 2017-02-25 21:40:56 UTC
Why not determine what is funny in FW and remove the rest.

We are here for PVP, fights are funny, plexes are where happens, and we need iskies to pay the ships. FW Sov should create funny content not boring content so:

1) Plexes give iskies, are good for PVP being a meeting point for fights, but sucks for sov changes. Remove sov influence on them.

3) Sov changes comes from shoting the Ihub in some way, maybe with attack windows like citadels or anything. As more system your faction have more lps you earn in plexing or missions. That will create big fight and big organized fleets.

2) Actual Tier system creates a big diference between winner and losers. Plexing, you got T2 rewards if the system belongs to your militia, and t3 if belongs the opposite one. So you are motivated to oplex. If your militia has a 70% of the sistems you got a 20% more in your lp payouts, so you have a positive motivation for switching systems, and a moderated motivation for defending them.

3) Stations are npc, so let everybody dock on them and have fun in the system. Citadels, free to place, just because they add up content fighting and defendind them.

With something like that, we'd have:

Have Fun fighting just because is funny, not because you gonna loose the station or you need it to pick missions, this is a game let have fun.

Have a decent income anytime your faction so you can support your PVP looses, and let new people grow without fear to loose ships.

You can dock anywhere if you need, and get camped there too :)

We would have a funny system to change sov, 2 or 3 battles in the Ihub and system changes, having battles there is 100 times more funny than plexing or deplexing a system only for sov.

Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#82 - 2017-02-26 00:55:52 UTC
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on whatever scale you want.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
#83 - 2017-02-26 01:25:34 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
What a POS thread starter, and I don't mean a player owned station. My plexing alts are raking it in at Tier 1, and Tier 1 is more than enough for any FW player to survive.

You only need three thingsfor FW to work:
1. Isk incentive for players to stay in the warzone to make their isk - preferably in FW activities, and
2. Both sides need to think they can win so they both undock and fight.
3. Some sort of consequence for not defending your stuff when the other side decides to attack (i.e. create content).

Other suggestions are details to make life easier for pilots. Some of these details have been sitting out there for years such as:
1. Purple on purple shooting (Gallente/Minmatar killing Minmatar/Gallente, respectively) with no consequences.
2. Aggression timers in plexes
3. yada yada yada.

CCP just needs to put in the time to fix the remaining low hanging fruit, and we'll deal with the rest.

FW is what you put into it. If you undock and fight, then you'll get content.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
#84 - 2017-02-26 01:26:54 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
...
Raven Ship
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#85 - 2017-02-26 03:01:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Raven Ship
Boozbaz wrote:
Suitonia is running for CSM this year and I beleive he is a strong candidate.


Then you are wrong.

This particular one, is not a content creator as he names himself.
He don't create nor organize anything, he just stream as he play game.

Is an exploit user and should be banned.
Exploit=abuse of game mechanic to gain personal advantage, in way undersigned by developers.
And his align under 2 seconds, where without gang ready noone can make him to fight.

And after all, he is coward, who run from fair fights and try to drop of ratting or mining ships.
Purpose ships are used on there fields, and that one, reject to match with other willing to interact in player vs player combat, while after entering system, he drop at anomaly straight, where he will have upper hand always.
Aves Asio
#86 - 2017-02-26 09:54:30 UTC
Bienator for CSM
Perkutor Jakuard
Los violentos de Kenny
#87 - 2017-02-26 16:18:24 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on
whatever scale you want.


That poeple that wait for the ping are the people that doens't create any content, you are in a plex with a incursus to have a fight and they come with two 20k ehp worms to kill you just to protect the system not to have a fight, is this the kind of content we want?

We can't do nothing with people docked in stations waiting for the ping, they doesn't count in my oppinion.

Pleexes would be still there but for isk and fights but not sov, so rabbit plexers doesn't matter anymore, defending a plex is isk rewarding so this would be the motivation. Now you do a a mission run in t4 and leave your char in the station because the system is at 5%, that wouldn't happen anymore, do you want iskies, undock and fight.

The worst part of plexing is not defending them fighting, is stay there 15min for 50k isk.
I see a lot of people not in factional going to plexes for fights, why is not going to work without sov on them it is already happening.

Yes to switch the system it is already needed a blob, so it would be funnier than just plexing in a big fleet for days.
Or stay a couple of hours bored per day because the opposite faction has not numbers to fight in that time.
Or simply wait till you rabbit plexers raise the system conq level to 90%.

I heard a lot of time people leaving factional because is boring playing the plex sov game, a pain to loose your sytem and to have more targets for fights. So why not change what is boring or bad.
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#88 - 2017-02-27 06:07:28 UTC
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on
whatever scale you want.


That poeple that wait for the ping are the people that doens't create any content, you are in a plex with a incursus to have a fight and they come with two 20k ehp worms to kill you just to protect the system not to have a fight, is this the kind of content we want?

We can't do nothing with people docked in stations waiting for the ping, they doesn't count in my oppinion.

Pleexes would be still there but for isk and fights but not sov, so rabbit plexers doesn't matter anymore, defending a plex is isk rewarding so this would be the motivation. Now you do a a mission run in t4 and leave your char in the station because the system is at 5%, that wouldn't happen anymore, do you want iskies, undock and fight.

The worst part of plexing is not defending them fighting, is stay there 15min for 50k isk.
I see a lot of people not in factional going to plexes for fights, why is not going to work without sov on them it is already happening.

Yes to switch the system it is already needed a blob, so it would be funnier than just plexing in a big fleet for days.
Or stay a couple of hours bored per day because the opposite faction has not numbers to fight in that time.
Or simply wait till you rabbit plexers raise the system conq level to 90%.

I heard a lot of time people leaving factional because is boring playing the plex sov game, a pain to loose your sytem and to have more targets for fights. So why not change what is boring or bad.


huh?!

i joined FW because of FW mechanics not because i want to earn isk.

i like the system flipping and station lock-outs, in all honestly i want even more penalties/gain in losing and winning systems.

remove that aspect or the mechanic involving it with plex and you wont see me in any plex.

Just Add Water

Suitonia
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#89 - 2017-02-27 08:06:12 UTC
Raven Ship wrote:
Boozbaz wrote:
Suitonia is running for CSM this year and I beleive he is a strong candidate.


Then you are wrong.

This particular one, is not a content creator as he names himself.
He don't create nor organize anything, he just stream as he play game.

Is an exploit user and should be banned.
Exploit=abuse of game mechanic to gain personal advantage, in way undersigned by developers.
And his align under 2 seconds, where without gang ready noone can make him to fight.

And after all, he is coward, who run from fair fights and try to drop of ratting or mining ships.
Purpose ships are used on there fields, and that one, reject to match with other willing to interact in player vs player combat, while after entering system, he drop at anomaly straight, where he will have upper hand always.


wat

Contributer to Eve is Easy:  https://www.youtube.com/user/eveiseasy/videos

Solo PvP is possible with a 20 day old character! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvOB4KXYk-o

Perkutor Jakuard
Los violentos de Kenny
#90 - 2017-02-27 12:44:16 UTC
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on
whatever scale you want.


That poeple that wait for the ping are the people that doens't create any content, you are in a plex with a incursus to have a fight and they come with two 20k ehp worms to kill you just to protect the system not to have a fight, is this the kind of content we want?

We can't do nothing with people docked in stations waiting for the ping, they doesn't count in my oppinion.

Pleexes would be still there but for isk and fights but not sov, so rabbit plexers doesn't matter anymore, defending a plex is isk rewarding so this would be the motivation. Now you do a a mission run in t4 and leave your char in the station because the system is at 5%, that wouldn't happen anymore, do you want iskies, undock and fight.

The worst part of plexing is not defending them fighting, is stay there 15min for 50k isk.
I see a lot of people not in factional going to plexes for fights, why is not going to work without sov on them it is already happening.

Yes to switch the system it is already needed a blob, so it would be funnier than just plexing in a big fleet for days.
Or stay a couple of hours bored per day because the opposite faction has not numbers to fight in that time.
Or simply wait till you rabbit plexers raise the system conq level to 90%.

I heard a lot of time people leaving factional because is boring playing the plex sov game, a pain to loose your sytem and to have more targets for fights. So why not change what is boring or bad.


huh?!

i joined FW because of FW mechanics not because i want to earn isk.

i like the system flipping and station lock-outs, in all honestly i want even more penalties/gain in losing and winning systems.

remove that aspect or the mechanic involving it with plex and you wont see me in any plex.


Hah, Heh, Hih, Hoh, Huh... :-P

Well everybody has differents reasons to be in factional, personally I'm just by pvp reasons.

Once you are inside you need iskis so this is a motivation, missions generate very little content, plexes as conquest system has the drawbacks of the rabbits having more weight in the results than the people that really fight and generate content, even you are fighting just for fun.

Maybe you have a better proponsal than mine.

Honestly what I saw from people around me is that the current pennalties are the reason to make people leave factional.
I saw people with 2b - 3b in ships in the hangar having to leave the system for 3 monthes just because there was not support to defend the system. They simply leave factional becoming pirates. It is too much for many people.

More pennalties will make people change of faction or simply to leave factional puting a farmer char where the tier is higher.

I honestly don't mind if you don't go to the plexes :-P.





Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#91 - 2017-02-27 12:49:19 UTC
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on
whatever scale you want.


That poeple that wait for the ping are the people that doens't create any content, you are in a plex with a incursus to have a fight and they come with two 20k ehp worms to kill you just to protect the system not to have a fight, is this the kind of content we want?

We can't do nothing with people docked in stations waiting for the ping, they doesn't count in my oppinion.

Pleexes would be still there but for isk and fights but not sov, so rabbit plexers doesn't matter anymore, defending a plex is isk rewarding so this would be the motivation. Now you do a a mission run in t4 and leave your char in the station because the system is at 5%, that wouldn't happen anymore, do you want iskies, undock and fight.

The worst part of plexing is not defending them fighting, is stay there 15min for 50k isk.
I see a lot of people not in factional going to plexes for fights, why is not going to work without sov on them it is already happening.

Yes to switch the system it is already needed a blob, so it would be funnier than just plexing in a big fleet for days.
Or stay a couple of hours bored per day because the opposite faction has not numbers to fight in that time.
Or simply wait till you rabbit plexers raise the system conq level to 90%.

I heard a lot of time people leaving factional because is boring playing the plex sov game, a pain to loose your sytem and to have more targets for fights. So why not change what is boring or bad.


huh?!

i joined FW because of FW mechanics not because i want to earn isk.

i like the system flipping and station lock-outs, in all honestly i want even more penalties/gain in losing and winning systems.

remove that aspect or the mechanic involving it with plex and you wont see me in any plex.


Hah, Heh, Hih, Hoh, Huh... :-P

Well everybody has differents reasons to be in factional, personally I'm just by pvp reasons.

Once you are inside you need iskis so this is a motivation, missions generate very little content, plexes as conquest system has the drawbacks of the rabbits having more weight in the results than the people that really fight and generate content, even you are fighting just for fun.

Maybe you have a better proponsal than mine.

Honestly what I saw from people around me is that the current pennalties are the reason to make people leave factional.
I saw people with 2b - 3b in ships in the hangar having to leave the system for 3 monthes just because there was not support to defend the system. They simply leave factional becoming pirates. It is too much for many people.

More pennalties will make people change of faction or simply to leave factional puting a farmer char where the tier is higher.

I honestly don't mind if you don't go to the plexes :-P.







if you are in for pvp and making money, why not be a full pirate instead?

SRP to blinged ships, 'high end' elite pvp, the works.

why not ask your CEO, XG what FW is all about?

Just Add Water

Perkutor Jakuard
Los violentos de Kenny
#92 - 2017-02-27 13:31:59 UTC
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Attack windows and timers encourages and rewards blobs n cheese.

The way plexes effect occupancy encourages and rewards people who log in and undock.

Remove the occupancy from plexes and ignoring that guy there becomes an option and the whole conflict driver is removed.

We had a system where you could ignore people in plexes. People stayed docked, ignored the targets and waited for the ping for that nights drakes n canes fleet.

Activity is rewarded in fw that has an always on occupancy system. No waiting for timers, just get out there and do what you can on
whatever scale you want.


That poeple that wait for the ping are the people that doens't create any content, you are in a plex with a incursus to have a fight and they come with two 20k ehp worms to kill you just to protect the system not to have a fight, is this the kind of content we want?

We can't do nothing with people docked in stations waiting for the ping, they doesn't count in my oppinion.

Pleexes would be still there but for isk and fights but not sov, so rabbit plexers doesn't matter anymore, defending a plex is isk rewarding so this would be the motivation. Now you do a a mission run in t4 and leave your char in the station because the system is at 5%, that wouldn't happen anymore, do you want iskies, undock and fight.

The worst part of plexing is not defending them fighting, is stay there 15min for 50k isk.
I see a lot of people not in factional going to plexes for fights, why is not going to work without sov on them it is already happening.

Yes to switch the system it is already needed a blob, so it would be funnier than just plexing in a big fleet for days.
Or stay a couple of hours bored per day because the opposite faction has not numbers to fight in that time.
Or simply wait till you rabbit plexers raise the system conq level to 90%.

I heard a lot of time people leaving factional because is boring playing the plex sov game, a pain to loose your sytem and to have more targets for fights. So why not change what is boring or bad.


huh?!

i joined FW because of FW mechanics not because i want to earn isk.

i like the system flipping and station lock-outs, in all honestly i want even more penalties/gain in losing and winning systems.

remove that aspect or the mechanic involving it with plex and you wont see me in any plex.


Hah, Heh, Hih, Hoh, Huh... :-P

Well everybody has differents reasons to be in factional, personally I'm just by pvp reasons.

Once you are inside you need iskis so this is a motivation, missions generate very little content, plexes as conquest system has the drawbacks of the rabbits having more weight in the results than the people that really fight and generate content, even you are fighting just for fun.

Maybe you have a better proponsal than mine.

Honestly what I saw from people around me is that the current pennalties are the reason to make people leave factional.
I saw people with 2b - 3b in ships in the hangar having to leave the system for 3 monthes just because there was not support to defend the system. They simply leave factional becoming pirates. It is too much for many people.

More pennalties will make people change of faction or simply to leave factional puting a farmer char where the tier is higher.

I honestly don't mind if you don't go to the plexes :-P.




if you are in for pvp and making money, why not be a full pirate instead?

SRP to blinged ships, 'high end' elite pvp, the works.

why not ask your CEO, XG what FW is all about?


I've been already a pirate, and I like factional, not all.

Why don't say something constructive instead of simply ignoring my arguments, or telling me to leave the factional.

Are those your best arguments? "get out be pirate", "I will not go to the plexes", "ask your CEO".

Go yourselve to null sec sov, there are big punishements and big rewards as you like.

I'd like to have factional simliar as it was at 2014 IN CONTENT, people everywhere, fights everywhere, all kind of fights not only what you like or I like. Iskies for everybody to explode expensive ships. And yes the winners must have more but not too much more, otherwise the fun is over.












Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#93 - 2017-02-27 14:29:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
Julius Foederatus wrote:
The cashout system was awful. I'm glad it died, and long may it rest. I personally lead fleets where we had to bash around 20 systems in a single go, just to be able to cash out our LP at the time. And of course, the whole time you were doing such mindnumbingly awful gameplay, there were 100s of faceless alts sitting in Villore, asking if we were done yet, who I of course had never seen in fleets or out plexing any system of consequence. Seriously, it was an awful iteration and only someone who didn't have to do the heavy lifting of organizing cash outs could have any sort of fondness for it..


Ok I did not claim the time of cashouts had no issues. I think they could have addressed the issue by having a grace period before new plexes spawned after as system was flipped. Say a week or 2. This would have given more time to allow the side doing the cashout to bash the necessary bunkers. They also could have done other things if the bunker bashing was a real problem. I could go on with different ideas, but whatever its really no longer relevant the change was pushed through and there is no going back.

And there were other potential problems (and many upsides eg., it punished joining the side with the highest tier at the time) that had to be addressed no doubt. But I think you would agree faction war could not be called stagnant between 5/12 and 10/12 before the change. FW was more alive than at any other time that I was involved in it - which would be probably about mid 2009. I hope we can both agree fw is in fact more stagnant now.


Julius Foederatus wrote:

I get that you want FW to return to some casual PVP paradise where you can roam around and fight 8 guys in one area and move around if you get blobbed, but ask yourself this: if the old mechanics were so good before lock outs and LP for plexes, why the hell was FW almost completely dead? .


Your post makes it sound like you are reading “Crosi on Cearain” instead of Cearain. I can’t say I blame you because it seems every time I try to post my ideas for faction war he cant help but come in and misrepresent and oversimplify me and my views.

I never wrote that I wanted to get rid of lp for plexing. (I even said it would be fine before inferno changes were even talked about) I never said fw was fixed before inferno.

I dont think it was good before inferno. It was always the case that you could gain the most sov by rabbit plexing. Always. There were no good old days where that was not the case.
The idea for real time intel is not my idea. It was posted in a thread by someone responding to ank saying she plexed enough in one week to gain the highest fw rank for amarr without engaging in any pvp. This was long before inferno and any lp for plexing. (and really has absolutely nothing to do with whether we get lp or not) I don’t even think I was playing eve when this problem was identified and the fix proposed. I hoped the intel fix as well as timer rollbacks (again not my idea, was it yours? Or was it minuteman kirks?) would come with inferno. And I have been pushing for them both for as long as I have been aware of them.

I am not against lp for plexing. I am not against farming missions. I just think that gaining faction war sov should be through pvp - not rabbit plexing. You shouldn't win a sovereignty war by runnign away all the time. IMO pvp is fun and therefore making sov pvp instead of farmville will make it more fun.

FW was dead before inferno because it had many of the same problems it has now. CCP just threw isk at FW which did attract pilots and therefore increased kills but it really didn’t make the underlying sov game any fun. Throwing isk isn’t going ot get more players into eve. Because unless eve has fun activities to use the isk (e.g., fun wars) isk really is useless.



Julius Foederatus wrote:

EVE is really a crap game mechanically. It takes too long to get into the action, losing is too costly, there's a tremendous amount of anti-social behavior in the community, so where's the draw? The draw is in the challenge of the game, where combat has meaning and people will put up with that to accomplish something meaningful, that they couldn't do just by themselves. Thousands of EVE players flock to null sec to be a part of the game out there, despite the fact that the mechanics are nearly universally condemned as terrible. If your gameplay isn't meaningful and challenging, then you're just left with a game with **** mechanics, played by a bunch of sociopaths who take out their inability to talk to the opposite sex on poor newbies dipping their toes into low sec.



I think eve is allot of things to allot of people. For me eve is a dream come true but that is another story. But I do agree with people wanting to accomplish something meaningful. I think we see that many players are saying if you win faction war sov by always running away then winning is not really meaningful for them.

That is what so many players have been saying for years. It’s long overdue that ccp fix the mechanics so you don’t win this war by multibooting plexing alts and just running away at the first sign of trouble. They already said they would put the fixes in (better intel tools and rollbacks) we as players just need to keep them honest. It would be great if a csm just asked about these promises and raised the issue with ccp. Why have we not heard about these promises for years?

I know Bienator II has been pushing csm and ccp for a response. But sadly the fw community seems to have too many leaders telling us everything is fine with faction war. And maybe it is “fine” for those 50 players who care about sov. But is it anywhere close to where it could and should be?

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#94 - 2017-02-27 14:48:22 UTC
Raven Ship wrote:
Boozbaz wrote:
Suitonia is running for CSM this year and I beleive he is a strong candidate.


Then you are wrong.

This particular one, is not a content creator as he names himself.
He don't create nor organize anything, he just stream as he play game.

Is an exploit user and should be banned.
Exploit=abuse of game mechanic to gain personal advantage, in way undersigned by developers.
And his align under 2 seconds, where without gang ready noone can make him to fight.

And after all, he is coward, who run from fair fights and try to drop of ratting or mining ships.
Purpose ships are used on there fields, and that one, reject to match with other willing to interact in player vs player combat, while after entering system, he drop at anomaly straight, where he will have upper hand always.


Suitonia has done allot of work to make this game better. He has demonstrated he is willing to look at nitty gritty mechanics of the game in order to find the best solutions or at least inform ccp so they can find solutions. You can see this, for example, in his work on ogb and on t3ds.

I don't agree with everything he said about faction war either. (I do like some like the 1v1v1v1) But he is posting his ideas so that people can discuss them! FFS that is the first step so we shouldn't crucify him just because we disagree with him. He is also a proponent of the types of pvp faction can bring about.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

ALUCARD 1208
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#95 - 2017-02-27 14:55:02 UTC
Cearain wrote:

With an intel tool that gives you real time information about plexes being captured .


came here for this wasnt dissapointed man you still banging that drum
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#96 - 2017-02-27 16:41:19 UTC
Perkutor Jakuard wrote:


I've been already a pirate, and I like factional, not all.

Why don't say something constructive instead of simply ignoring my arguments, or telling me to leave the factional.

Are those your best arguments? "get out be pirate", "I will not go to the plexes", "ask your CEO".

Go yourselve to null sec sov, there are big punishements and big rewards as you like.

I'd like to have factional simliar as it was at 2014 IN CONTENT, people everywhere, fights everywhere, all kind of fights not only what you like or I like. Iskies for everybody to explode expensive ships. And yes the winners must have more but not too much more, otherwise the fun is over.


huh? you are the one hostile, dude.

im just stating what i find enjoyable same as you.

Just Add Water

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
#97 - 2017-02-27 17:46:54 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Nat Silverguard wrote:
if you are in for pvp and making money, why not be a full pirate instead? SRP to blinged ships, 'high end' elite pvp, the works. why not ask your CEO, XG what FW is all about?

Don't worry about my corp. Our guys, Perkutor included, are doing great. JUSTK has been among the leaders in VP/day and Kills/day for quite a while. Amazing how that works... kills and VP being related and all that. It's as if the FW plexing mechanic encourages fights, or something...
Jonas Staal
Sons of Luminaire
#98 - 2017-02-27 17:55:30 UTC
I guess a good way to start is to make earning LP for completing plexes impossible when you're ship is equiped with warp stablizers.

1) Your LP value increases
2) You don't have to waste time trying to catch stabbed pilots.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#99 - 2017-02-27 17:59:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Cearain wrote:

With an intel tool that gives you real time information about plexes being captured .


came here for this wasnt dissapointed man you still banging that drum


I aim to please.

It has only been about 7 years. And CCP did promise this change would happen soon about 3 years ago. So I think we only need to wait about another 18 more months.

I think rollbacks and intel tools should appear shortly before the great pumpkin appears in 2018. Sometimes waiting for ccp makes me feel a bit like linus waiting on the great pumpkin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2H0TfvNU3w

X Gallentius wrote:

Don't worry about my corp. Our guys, Perkutor included, are doing great. JUSTK has been among the leaders in VP/day and Kills/day for quite a while. Amazing how that works... kills and VP being related and all that. It's as if the FW plexing mechanic encourages fights, or something...



The top vp gainers for yesterday are not in your corp.

https://api.eveonline.com/eve/FacWarTopStats.xml.aspx

1. Val Huunuras
2. Alexandra Ran
3. Liana Lemac

Feel free to check out their killboards so you can find out how to really win sov for your faction.

This is what needs to change for faction war before anyone will think fw sov is "meaningful".

edit:

and in case anyone thinks that may have been a fluke for one day check out the killboards for the top vp gainers for last week:

1) Alexandra Ran
2) Ten TenTim
3) Mori Yotosala

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
#100 - 2017-02-27 18:06:30 UTC
Jonas Staal wrote:
I guess a good way to start is to make earning LP for completing plexes impossible when you're ship is equiped with warp stablizers.

1) Your LP value increases
2) You don't have to waste time trying to catch stabbed pilots.

#MaulusNavyIssue