These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burn Goons 2017

Author
Lawrence Lawton
The Lawton School for Pubbies Who Can't Mine Good
Novus Ordo.
#81 - 2017-02-27 23:41:22 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:

The freighter pilot in this video was Gwendolyn Arji. I don't recall this one personally but it seems that after the first wave she logged out and caught e-warp, then was probed down and and killed ten minutes later. Kill: Gwendolyn Arji (Charon)
Jagd Wilde
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#82 - 2017-02-28 01:58:01 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:

FREE ECM Burst Atrons to everyone who wants to participate!

Yep, everyone.

Seriously, these little buggers work and it’s a lot of fun! The Inglourious Bastards have tested the inexpensive yet effective fit over the last few weeks and have caused all kinds of trouble



Oh well huh?




So, why do we still call these guys "anti-gankers"Question

Every alt I own has a red safety, this has brought my friends much laughter.

Lawrence Lawton
The Lawton School for Pubbies Who Can't Mine Good
Novus Ordo.
#83 - 2017-02-28 02:21:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Lawrence Lawton
Jagd Wilde wrote:

So, why do we still call these guys "anti-gankers"Question

Good question. I've seen some uncharacteristic comments from two of them:
> we don't care about saving anyone omfg \ stop assuming our intentions!
> I wasn't trying to save him. I'm there for the loot.

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade
1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#84 - 2017-02-28 02:57:00 UTC
Lawrence Lawton wrote:
Jagd Wilde wrote:

So, why do we still call these guys "anti-gankers"Question

Good question. I've seen some uncharacteristic comments from two of them:
> we don't care about saving anyone omfg \ stop assuming our intentions!
> I wasn't trying to save him. I'm there for the loot.

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade


So we rained on your parade, eh? Please tell me more. Maybe you can add another wall of text about how insignificant we are and how you barley noticed we were there, etc. etc...

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#85 - 2017-02-28 03:10:46 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Lawrence Lawton wrote:
Jagd Wilde wrote:

So, why do we still call these guys "anti-gankers"Question

Good question. I've seen some uncharacteristic comments from two of them:
> we don't care about saving anyone omfg \ stop assuming our intentions!
> I wasn't trying to save him. I'm there for the loot.

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade


So we rained on your parade, eh? Please tell me more. Maybe you can add another wall of text about how insignificant we are and how you barley noticed we were there, etc. etc...

well, you guys had no effect on anything soooooooooooooooo.... Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Pix Severus
Empty You
#86 - 2017-02-28 03:22:58 UTC
Great work to everyone involved in this event.

A dangerous highsec is a glorious highsec indeed.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Lawrence Lawton
The Lawton School for Pubbies Who Can't Mine Good
Novus Ordo.
#87 - 2017-02-28 03:28:53 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Before I drop the mike and walk away....
-- The rest of this post is reserved for goons to express their frustration --
Ahem

1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Lawrence Lawton wrote:

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade

So we rained on your parade, eh? Please tell me more. Maybe you can add another wall of text about how insignificant we are and how you barley noticed we were there, etc. etc...
You try many things without succeeding.Cool But you don't give up, and tenacity is more important than success, apparentlyQuestion
1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#88 - 2017-02-28 13:14:34 UTC
Lawrence Lawton wrote:
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Before I drop the mike and walk away....
-- The rest of this post is reserved for goons to express their frustration --
Ahem

1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Lawrence Lawton wrote:

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade

So we rained on your parade, eh? Please tell me more. Maybe you can add another wall of text about how insignificant we are and how you barley noticed we were there, etc. etc...
You try many things without succeeding.Cool But you don't give up, and tenacity is more important than success, apparentlyQuestion


Yeah I read the rain thing and it was too much of a temptation.

We had some success. You guys will never acknowledge it.

3 saves. (But you guys didn't want them anyway amiright?)
4 near saves (took 2+ gank attempts)
6 looter freighters caught and wiped out. (But by Mr. Pigs math it was zero)

That's cool whatever dudes, cause our successes are known by the people we save. Some of our other success is posted on our blog: http://highsecmilitia.blogspot.com.

We keep fighting. We will prevail. You guys keep playing the game in easy mode. We like a real challenge: expert mode pvp. P

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#89 - 2017-02-28 13:25:04 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Lawrence Lawton wrote:
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Before I drop the mike and walk away....
-- The rest of this post is reserved for goons to express their frustration --
Ahem

1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Lawrence Lawton wrote:

I like the Butthurt Brigade moniker--they exist to rain on everybody's parade

So we rained on your parade, eh? Please tell me more. Maybe you can add another wall of text about how insignificant we are and how you barley noticed we were there, etc. etc...
You try many things without succeeding.Cool But you don't give up, and tenacity is more important than success, apparentlyQuestion


Yeah I read the rain thing and it was too much of a temptation.

We had some success. You guys will never acknowledge it.

3 saves. (But you guys didn't want them anyway amiright?)
4 near saves (took 2+ gank attempts)
6 looter freighters caught and wiped out. (But by Mr. Pigs math it was zero)

That's cool whatever dudes, cause our successes are known by the people we save. Some of our other success is posted on our blog: http://highsecmilitia.blogspot.com.

We keep fighting. We will prevail. You guys keep playing the game in easy mode. We like a real challenge: expert mode pvp. P

"Easy mode"
I'd like to see AG doing the same
You'll see how "easy" it truly is lmao

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#90 - 2017-02-28 15:29:55 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
"Easy mode"
I'd like to see AG doing the same
You'll see how "easy" it truly is lmao


We do. It is. :)

Found this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reh3k4H8fqc

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#91 - 2017-02-28 15:50:37 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
"Easy mode"
I'd like to see AG doing the same
You'll see how "easy" it truly is lmao


We do. It is. :)

Found this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reh3k4H8fqc

Scanning frigs... take 1 guy that can be terrible
Get a fleet formed up to bump/gank/loot freighters and then come back to me saying it was easy hahahahahah

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#92 - 2017-02-28 17:38:00 UTC
Provide killmails or it didn't happen, Aldo.

You guys couldn't gank a machariel if your lives depended on it.

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Lawrence Lawton
The Lawton School for Pubbies Who Can't Mine Good
Novus Ordo.
#93 - 2017-02-28 18:15:02 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:

We had some success. You guys will never acknowledge it.

3 saves. (But you guys didn't want them anyway amiright?)
4 near saves (took 2+ gank attempts)
6 looter freighters caught and wiped out. (But by Mr. Pigs math it was zero)

Going by your numbers,
3 saves: 3 of 177 is a 98% failure rate on your part, and one of the "saves" you linked above got ganked 10 minutes later which makes it a 99% failure rate. You sure about those other two?
4 near saves: More accurately known as failures
6 looter freighters caught: that purposely went suspect in a sea of neutrals and still got away more often than not
0 bumping Machariels

1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
That's cool whatever dudes, cause our successes are known by the people we save. Some of our other success is posted on our blog: http://highsecmilitia.blogspot.com.

Your successes are not acknowledged because they are statistically insignificant--a rounding error--but AG is all about shifting the goalposts and blocking out good sense.
It's still regrettable to see you publicly embarrass yourself like this. I'm here to point it out because we believe in the principle of "no miner left behind." It's not too late to renounce your failing ways and become Code-compliant. Simply drop corp, right-click my name, and "give money" 30,000,000 to cover the Red Pen fee, and you'll receive a shiny new permit good for one full year.

Praise James 315 and All Hail The Mittani! Under the blessing of Bishop Dragalis with the guiding hand of The Ministry of Love, this year's destruction reached unprecedented levels as the pubby hordes were once again reminded of their place at the bottom of the EVE hierarchy.
Steeve In-disguise
How do you turn this on
#94 - 2017-03-01 12:47:07 UTC
Burst Jammers? What's wrong with Shotgun OSpreys, INsta BLackbirds, SUicide weBber Atrons and Mirror Nados?
1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#95 - 2017-03-01 13:45:26 UTC  |  Edited by: 1Lt Aldo Raine
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Provide killmails or it didn't happen, Aldo.

You guys couldn't gank a machariel if your lives depended on it.



Just this year so far:

http://highsecmilitia.blogspot.com/2017/02/bumper-alod-gevlon-goblin-sends-his.html?m=1

http://highsecmilitia.blogspot.com/2017/01/bumper-alod-justice-farming.html?m=1

and we're just getting warmed up.Blink

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

Neuntausend
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#96 - 2017-03-01 14:12:43 UTC
You guys are about as helpful in saving freighters as a Reinforced Bulkhead II. I'm not saying you aren't doing anything, but what you are doing can be achieved by fitting a 250k ISK module as well.
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#97 - 2017-03-01 14:16:52 UTC
Whoa, I stand corrected, nice kills! I guess you guys CAN kill Machariels.

Now link the ones related to burn Jita. :)

Surely you got some nice mach kills over the weekend?

No?

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#98 - 2017-03-01 14:25:31 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Whoa, I stand corrected, nice kills! I guess you guys CAN kill Machariels.

Now link the ones related to burn Jita. :)

Surely you got some nice mach kills over the weekend?

No?


alas no. We'll have to make up for it this month. :)

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

1Lt Aldo Raine
Doomheim
#99 - 2017-03-01 14:49:24 UTC  |  Edited by: 1Lt Aldo Raine
Lawrence Lawton wrote:
A bunch of salty statistics...

..."give money" 30,000,000 to cover the Red Pen fee...


As a freedom fighter it is a real honor to be on your red pen list, like the one time James 315 called me "a bad man" in local. Big smile

Proud member of the High Sec Militia, the combat arm of the Anti-Ganking movement.

Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#100 - 2017-03-02 18:58:19 UTC
1Lt Aldo Raine wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Whoa, I stand corrected, nice kills! I guess you guys CAN kill Machariels.

Now link the ones related to burn Jita. :)

Surely you got some nice mach kills over the weekend?

No?


alas no. We'll have to make up for it this month. :)


Aaaaaaand this is the point where the thread turns from funny to just depressing...

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com