These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Toxic Yaken for CSM XII - Highsec Candidate

Author
Madina Shouna
LOL Corporation ggg
#41 - 2017-03-17 05:30:53 UTC
I suggest a temporary ban from the server for 2 hours for killing a neutral in high sec and after that double the ban up to 1 day of a ban. Or maybe kind of mute button when you can't say **** in local but this way you can't use your weapons. And I suggest griefing report system for ******* gate campers in high sec. Especially near trade hubs. I suggest CCP start doing something against ******* gate campers. I swear to god if Goon swarm or PL complains CCP will listen but if a regular shmuck like me complains CCP does not give a ****. Introduce a ******* griefing system for a ******* gate campers who are killing everyone who is neutral. And don't ******* tell me that this is eve you die in eve. ************, you were newb too and you can't ******* avoid certain systems because the route will become too long. I can't ******* fly jump freighter or freighter. But what I suggest is simply neutralize ******* from killing neutrals. Especially in high sec. Only in high sec/ near trade hubs. Don't care about low sec

Dear CCP do not disregard my suggestion. And if you can deliver my suggestion to CCP dev I will vote for you.
Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#42 - 2017-03-17 10:50:46 UTC
Madina Shouna wrote:
I suggest a temporary ban from the server for 2 hours for killing a neutral in high sec and after that double the ban up to 1 day of a ban. Or maybe kind of mute button when you can't say **** in local but this way you can't use your weapons. And I suggest griefing report system for ******* gate campers in high sec. Especially near trade hubs. I suggest CCP start doing something against ******* gate campers. I swear to god if Goon swarm or PL complains CCP will listen but if a regular shmuck like me complains CCP does not give a ****. Introduce a ******* griefing system for a ******* gate campers who are killing everyone who is neutral. And don't ******* tell me that this is eve you die in eve. ************, you were newb too and you can't ******* avoid certain systems because the route will become too long. I can't ******* fly jump freighter or freighter. But what I suggest is simply neutralize ******* from killing neutrals. Especially in high sec. Only in high sec/ near trade hubs. Don't care about low sec

Dear CCP do not disregard my suggestion. And if you can deliver my suggestion to CCP dev I will vote for you.

Hello friend,

I would like to take the time to talk with you about our Lord and Savior, Toxic Yaken. While the unwashed heathens of New Eden are busy worshiping false gods and elevating false prophets, the one true God in all his splendor takes the time to read everyday complaints and grievances such as yours. Oh sinner I urge you to repent of your evil ways and learn to love our Lord, as He has always loved you.

A vote for Toxic Yaken is a vote for the Lord or Lords to enlighten us all! Now go! Share the good news, brother!

1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#43 - 2017-03-17 11:24:53 UTC
Sock puppet agenda schill Alt, safe to ignore.
Toxic Yaken
Slavers Union
#44 - 2017-03-17 18:47:31 UTC
Madina Shouna wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is bait but I like bait so I will take it anyways. CCP recognizes ganking as one of the two main pillars of Highsec PVP, and I will personally not support any proposals to remove it. Changing crimewatch to have compounding bans for criminally flagged pilots will pretty much kill ganking or force players into ganking on Alphas, and would likely have a way more negative impact on FW and Lowsec banning anyone who goes criminal there. Making this mechanic work only in Highsec would require an even bigger pass at Crimewatch mechanics to either create a new flag or differentiate between regional criminal tags, all to create something that CCP doesn't agree with in the first place.

If you have thoughts to make ganking more interactive through I'd be happy to hear them. I know there are a lot of players who feel strongly about ganking and I'm not trying to discourage those players from reaching out about it, but I will try to be critical of proposals to changes with Highsec PVP mechanics because of the ways in which players will inevitably use and abuse them.

Either way, I hope you can find someone to vote for that best represents your opinions.

Toxic Pirate

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

Toxic Yaken
Slavers Union
#45 - 2017-03-27 00:00:08 UTC
With voting for CSM XII now closed, I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who took the time to read my platform and considered me for a spot on their ballot. I remain hopeful that between the support I've seen for myself and the rest of the Highsec Ticket, we will see a representative elected for Highsec to this year's CSM. If not, you can expect to see me again next year, working to build up the next Highsec Ticket. Looking forward to seeing the results at Fanfest in a couple weeks.

Thanks again. o7

Toxic Pirate

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

Previous page123