These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

1 Billion "Flameburst" Bond [CLOSED]

Author
David Forge
GameOn Inc.
#21 - 2011-12-27 18:47:05 UTC
100 million ISK from Latec received. Glad to have your business!

And if we could avoid turning this thread into fight that would just be swell.
General Mic
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2011-12-27 21:13:37 UTC
That's fine, just send me a message later on how much left is needed to be filled.
Jonas Xiamon
#23 - 2011-12-28 00:15:15 UTC
100M ISK transferred, thank you again for your business.

I usally write one of these and then change it a month later when I reread it and decide it sounds stupid.

David Forge
GameOn Inc.
#24 - 2011-12-28 00:46:48 UTC
I hope I've given sufficient time for those that might have been interested, the final list of investors is available at the bottom of the first post. I apologize to anybody that wanted to invest but was unable, hopefully if scaling does not prove to be too much of a problem I can have future bonds which are larger and thus can accommodate more investors.
General Mic
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#25 - 2011-12-28 01:01:23 UTC
700 mil sent
The Pear
Creodron.com
#26 - 2011-12-28 03:01:05 UTC
100 mill isk sent
David Forge
GameOn Inc.
#27 - 2011-12-28 03:59:50 UTC
Excellent! Everyone is in. I'll see you all in hell. No, I'm a terrible kidder, principle and interest will be deposited to all of you at the appointed date. Happy New Year in the mean time.
Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
#28 - 2011-12-29 21:33:24 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Loraine Gess wrote:
Mu-Shi Ai wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Please explain "An audit also often proves to be disruptive", I don't get it.

1. You have to find somebody who will do it.
2. You have to work around their schedule, playing eve-mail ping-pong for who knows how many days.
3. It takes real effort to do it thoroughly.
4. People will typically want some kind of compensation, which in the case of a bond this small, ends up being counter-productive.
5. Nobody really does them anymore.
6. They don't establish anything that can't immediately be unwound by somebody who fundamentally begins with the mindset of wanting to scam.

Is it really that difficult to see the cons here or are you just playing dumb?

Well, it is VV...

Yes, the same who owned you here.

Said by the guy who did not inform himself about API changes (in order to avoid audit ofc, how original!) and said: "Yep. Apparently I do need to go back to preschool.".

Oh no, you've destroyed me. Goodness forbid I ever plead ignorance to extort people for money, or make fun of myself in shake off suspicion, or point out what a crying baby someone is. There is a difference between playing dumb and being dumb - Unfortunately you fall into the latter category.
David Forge
GameOn Inc.
#29 - 2011-12-29 23:44:38 UTC
Really, take it outside. Through an airlock preferably.
David Forge
GameOn Inc.
#30 - 2012-01-06 19:53:02 UTC
January 6th and I've just sent out the principle plus interest to all investors. I think things went well and I'm sure I'll do something like this again. I play with some RL friends and we're considering different directions we might go in, just for a change, and so I won't have any solid plans about a possible future offering until I know that I won't be moving into nullsec or something.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone involved. Cheers!
Jonas Xiamon
#31 - 2012-01-07 09:00:03 UTC
Payment received, thank you again for your business.

I usally write one of these and then change it a month later when I reread it and decide it sounds stupid.

The Pear
Creodron.com
#32 - 2012-01-09 02:53:03 UTC
Confirming principle and interest received. Hope to see you soon again
General Mic
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-01-17 00:02:32 UTC
Sorry for the late reply, confirming principle and interest received. Will do business with you again if your ever looking for investors for the future!
Previous page12