These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CALL TO ARMS!! Our ISD needs your aid!

First post
Author
Shinji Katsuragi
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#41 - 2017-01-24 00:25:09 UTC
Shield, armor or ISK tank? Big smile
Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#42 - 2017-01-24 03:33:09 UTC
There is only one true ISD Lord

All hail Max Trix, First of his Name, Patron of the Holy C&P Court of Order, Destroyer of Trolls, and Saviour of our Collective Sanity

You stand no chance Buldath, better surrender while you still have the time Twisted

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Specia1 K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2017-01-24 03:37:14 UTC
That's ISD Buldath to you.

Disrespect cannot be tolerated.

Champion of the Knights of the General Discussion

Thunderdome

ISD Buldath
#44 - 2017-01-24 03:42:44 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
There is only one true ISD Lord

All hail Max Trix, First of his Name, Patron of the Holy C&P Court of Order, Destroyer of Trolls, and Saviour of our Collective Sanity

You stand no chance Buldath, better surrender while you still have the time Twisted


When Max Trix kneels defeated, I shall return to have you eat these brave words.

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#45 - 2017-01-24 03:42:47 UTC
Btw we're in the Launcher?!
wat

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#46 - 2017-01-24 03:44:01 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
There is only one true ISD Lord

All hail Max Trix, First of his Name, Patron of the Holy C&P Court of Order, Destroyer of Trolls, and Saviour of our Collective Sanity

You stand no chance Buldath, better surrender while you still have the time Twisted


When Max Trix kneels defeated, I shall return to have you eat these brave words.

We shall see Cool

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Pix Severus
Empty You
#47 - 2017-01-24 04:55:44 UTC
Popcorn? Check.
Exotic Dancers for the after-party? Check.
Adblock disabled because it doesn't work with Twitch? Check.
Backup pair of underpants? Check.

Two ships enter
One ship leaves

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Noga Taranogas
Doomheim
#48 - 2017-01-24 06:11:44 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nL4nUdB.jpg[/img]






Two ISD's, 1 Cup...
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#49 - 2017-01-24 08:10:34 UTC
I'm kind of torn here, to be honest.
Of course my loyalty goes to ISD Max Trix, first of his name and our first, last and only line of defense against the army of Nitshe alts.
But hen again, if Eve has told me anything, then that conflict- for lack of a better word- is good.
A resolved conflict means a loss of content.
So I am really tempted to support Buldath instead, just to even the odds a little and keep this feud going on for a little bit longer.
Ugh

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Specia1 K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#50 - 2017-01-24 08:46:29 UTC
Our crack team of engineers has come up with certain victory.


[Scorpion, Death By Disco]

Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Gravimetric ECM II
Ladar ECM II
Magnetometric ECM II
Radar ECM II
Multispectral ECM II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Large YF-12a Smartbomb
Large 'Vehemence' Shockwave Charge
Large Rudimentary Concussion Bomb I
Large 'Notos' Explosive Charge I
Large YF-12a Smartbomb

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hornet EC-300 x15


Navy Cap Booster 3200 x5

Champion of the Knights of the General Discussion

Thunderdome

Matthias Ancaladron
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#51 - 2017-01-24 17:45:32 UTC
Support goes to highest bidder.

Acceptable forms of payment include but aren't limited to: isk, slaves, elite slaves, gifted plex, cookies (chocolate chip) or brownies irl (no nuts)
Bertok Francis
Spartan Vanguard
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#52 - 2017-01-24 17:45:36 UTC
Specia1 K wrote:
Our crack team of engineers has come up with certain victory.


[Scorpion, Death By Disco]

Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Gravimetric ECM II
Ladar ECM II
Magnetometric ECM II
Radar ECM II
Multispectral ECM II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Large YF-12a Smartbomb
Large 'Vehemence' Shockwave Charge
Large Rudimentary Concussion Bomb I
Large 'Notos' Explosive Charge I
Large YF-12a Smartbomb

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hornet EC-300 x15


Navy Cap Booster 3200 x5

Add a burst jammer and all drones are useless. The only problem is you will never break the other ship's tank unless it is full armor buffer
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#53 - 2017-01-24 19:36:19 UTC
Matthias Ancaladron wrote:
Support goes to highest bidder.

Acceptable forms of payment include but aren't limited to: isk, slaves, elite slaves, gifted plex, cookies (chocolate chip) or brownies irl (no nuts)

Fedo's?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#54 - 2017-01-24 19:38:52 UTC
Bertok Francis wrote:
Specia1 K wrote:
Our crack team of engineers has come up with certain victory.


[Scorpion, Death By Disco]

Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Gravimetric ECM II
Ladar ECM II
Magnetometric ECM II
Radar ECM II
Multispectral ECM II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Large YF-12a Smartbomb
Large 'Vehemence' Shockwave Charge
Large Rudimentary Concussion Bomb I
Large 'Notos' Explosive Charge I
Large YF-12a Smartbomb

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hornet EC-300 x15


Navy Cap Booster 3200 x5

Add a burst jammer and all drones are useless. The only problem is you will never break the other ship's tank unless it is full armor buffer

Ignore him this will win it for you ISD Buldath Twisted
Obligatory GD fitting Gif

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Wanda Fayne
#55 - 2017-01-25 07:52:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Wanda Fayne
DPS=1337. True.

[Megathron Navy Issue, 1337]

Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

500MN Microwarpdrive II
100MN Afterburner II
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L

Large Transverse Bulkhead II
Large Transverse Bulkhead II
Large Transverse Bulkhead II

Ogre II x5

thanks ScipBlink

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#56 - 2017-01-27 17:56:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Maldiro Selkurk
Wanda Fayne wrote:
DPS=1337. True.

[Megathron Navy Issue, 1337]

Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

500MN Microwarpdrive II
100MN Afterburner II
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L
Neutron Blaster Cannon II, Void L

Large Transverse Bulkhead II
Large Transverse Bulkhead II
Large Transverse Bulkhead II

Ogre II x5

thanks ScipBlink


Since this isnt pvp in the traditional sense of EVE, running off isnt really an issue, so just keep at range and blast this thing to death.

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

Specia1 K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#57 - 2017-01-29 19:31:13 UTC
It is almost time.
02:00 Jan 30th.

https://www.twitch.tv/isdstar

JUST DO IT

Champion of the Knights of the General Discussion

Thunderdome

ISD Buldath
#58 - 2017-01-30 01:35:45 UTC
Going live in about 20 or so minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/isdstar

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
Wild Geese.
#59 - 2017-01-30 02:06:01 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
ISD Mad Trix (F. Typhoon) vs. ISD Buddah (N. Dominx)

Winner: ISD Buddah... on a technicality.


ISD_FlowingSpice : "two ships enter, one tried to leave" I think we need to spam this..."
(context: Mad Trix got Buddah into hull and then become so excited that he left the boundary of the tournament "ring")


edit: Round 2 will begin soon!
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#60 - 2017-01-30 02:14:23 UTC
THE WINNER WAS DECIDED WITH BLOOD. Long live ISD Buldath. Champion of the Thunderdome. Defender of STAR. Honorary member of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin