These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Bathroom break in lowsec

Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#21 - 2016-12-15 21:00:19 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Um, I only play on one monitor...

Go hang your head in shame. Bob is dissapointed in you

Want to know the reason? I am married and iz poor.

*shame*

I have this reason. I spent alot of saturdays and or sundays doing extra jobs or shifts to afford my rig. took me 18 months to save up for it Big smile

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#22 - 2016-12-16 09:24:42 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Um, I only play on one monitor...

Go hang your head in shame. Bob is dissapointed in you

Want to know the reason? I am married and iz poor.

*shame*

I have this reason. I spent alot of saturdays and or sundays doing extra jobs or shifts to afford my rig. took me 18 months to save up for it Big smile

I did mention I was married, didn't I? Anytime I get close to saving enough for a second monitor, 'something' comes up...

I did ask for a second monitor for Christmas but I will just get underwear and socks...again...
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#23 - 2016-12-16 18:36:25 UTC
Marcus Blackthorn wrote:
Mike Adoulin wrote:
I hear NASA issues adult diapers to their astronauts for this very reason.

Cool


In case someone breaks their cloak and blows them up?

Those sneaky NASA guys and their cloaked ships Big smile



Dude, you know NASA are just a bunch of ECM fags.....

Bear

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#24 - 2016-12-17 01:22:41 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Um, I only play on one monitor...

Go hang your head in shame. Bob is dissapointed in you

Want to know the reason? I am married and iz poor.

*shame*

I have this reason. I spent alot of saturdays and or sundays doing extra jobs or shifts to afford my rig. took me 18 months to save up for it Big smile

I did mention I was married, didn't I? Anytime I get close to saving enough for a second monitor, 'something' comes up...

I did ask for a second monitor for Christmas but I will just get underwear and socks...again...

Also married. I have spreadsheets for our budgeting, shopping, meals and who does what chores. Some of these even feed into the other (meals feeds into shopping to tell me what to buy and how much). Just be sure to put more time into your wife (or husband) than eve and you will be amazed what she/he lets you get away with. Then again spend 40-60 hours a week on eve with a job too and see how difficult your few hours of RL world can become Sad

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Renard Solo
Sublimation inc
#25 - 2016-12-17 11:07:16 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Marcus Blackthorn wrote:
Mike Adoulin wrote:
I hear NASA issues adult diapers to their astronauts for this very reason.

Cool


In case someone breaks their cloak and blows them up?

Those sneaky NASA guys and their cloaked ships Big smile



Dude, you know NASA are just a bunch of ECM fags.....

Bear



Obviously NASA cant afford to lose a second of their work maintaining the globe earth conspiracy. We all know the earth is flat

All hail our lizard master overlords
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#26 - 2016-12-17 11:28:44 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:


Also married. I have spreadsheets for our budgeting, shopping, meals and who does what chores. Some of these even feed into the other (meals feeds into shopping to tell me what to buy and how much). Just be sure to put more time into your wife (or husband) than eve and you will be amazed what she/he lets you get away with. Then again spend 40-60 hours a week on eve with a job too and see how difficult your few hours of RL world can become Sad



I mostly work away now, so time with my family is at a premium.

I do like to log in from time to time though... but when I do she gets cranky, especially as I've had to give up my office as apparently having a bedroom that we never use is far more important than my happiness. I now have to game in the dining room in full view of both her ladyship and the kids which means that my signature profanity has to be muted. This is very frustrating and I'm finding that I spend a lot of time with my face in a pillow finding new ways to insult people.

I think that once you accept you're bitter, you're in a much better position to channel your anger and resentment into productive endeavours.

I'm currently building a reindeer trap and spending a lot of time in the shed, with the blinds drawn.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#27 - 2016-12-17 16:10:29 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:


Also married. I have spreadsheets for our budgeting, shopping, meals and who does what chores. Some of these even feed into the other (meals feeds into shopping to tell me what to buy and how much). Just be sure to put more time into your wife (or husband) than eve and you will be amazed what she/he lets you get away with. Then again spend 40-60 hours a week on eve with a job too and see how difficult your few hours of RL world can become Sad



I mostly work away now, so time with my family is at a premium.

I do like to log in from time to time though... but when I do she gets cranky, especially as I've had to give up my office as apparently having a bedroom that we never use is far more important than my happiness. I now have to game in the dining room in full view of both her ladyship and the kids which means that my signature profanity has to be muted. This is very frustrating and I'm finding that I spend a lot of time with my face in a pillow finding new ways to insult people.

I think that once you accept you're bitter, you're in a much better position to channel your anger and resentment into productive endeavours.

I'm currently building a reindeer trap and spending a lot of time in the shed, with the blinds drawn.

I know them feels

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Trasch Taranogas
State War Academy
Caldari State
#28 - 2016-12-17 19:14:38 UTC
Yes

This should be a concern for CCP. Way too much unnecessary killing in this game.
To kill just because you can is stupid. Kill because you have to.

If you always stay ready you don't have to get ready.

Yourmoney Mywallet
Doomheim
#29 - 2016-12-17 21:36:07 UTC
Trasch Taranogas wrote:
Yes

This should be a concern for CCP. Way too much unnecessary killing in this game.
To kill just because you can is stupid. Kill because you have to.

calm down miner
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#30 - 2016-12-18 02:42:41 UTC
Trasch Taranogas wrote:
Yes

This should be a concern for CCP. Way too much unnecessary killing in this game.
To kill just because you can is stupid. Kill because you have to.

Shh go away NPC forum alt this is our monthly random C&P discussion thread where we leave politics, grudges and in game complaints at the door.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

pelon pelonete
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2016-12-20 04:13:30 UTC
David Xen MacElroy wrote:
So i lost a stratios because i need to take a **** badly.. my stomach was rumbling so i hit cloak as my ship entered warp to a supposed safe spot before i sprinted to the toilet. When i came back.. i was in a station. ;( However i have no regrets and i did what i had to do, my friends advice and wise counsel made me think that having a bucket nearby is handy for eve pvp Twisted

Who else would like to share some stories similar to the one i had?



Next time roll up a towel and bite hard while crossing legs until you get to destination. X

Or buy one of them kiddie potty's and place it on your chair just in case. Cool

Or YOLO it and just let it go, you can always wash your undies and pants a stratios is worth it. Pirate
Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
BLACKFLAG.
#32 - 2016-12-21 17:02:08 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:


Also married. I have spreadsheets for our budgeting, shopping, meals and who does what chores. Some of these even feed into the other (meals feeds into shopping to tell me what to buy and how much). Just be sure to put more time into your wife (or husband) than eve and you will be amazed what she/he lets you get away with. Then again spend 40-60 hours a week on eve with a job too and see how difficult your few hours of RL world can become Sad



I mostly work away now, so time with my family is at a premium.

I do like to log in from time to time though... but when I do she gets cranky, especially as I've had to give up my office as apparently having a bedroom that we never use is far more important than my happiness. I now have to game in the dining room in full view of both her ladyship and the kids which means that my signature profanity has to be muted. This is very frustrating and I'm finding that I spend a lot of time with my face in a pillow finding new ways to insult people.

I think that once you accept you're bitter, you're in a much better position to channel your anger and resentment into productive endeavours.

I'm currently building a reindeer trap and spending a lot of time in the shed, with the blinds drawn.

Mind if I get a copy of your plans for the reindeer trap when you're finished?
Benson en Efnyssen
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#33 - 2016-12-22 00:38:05 UTC
Although on a slight tangent, I remember an old school friend woke in the middle after a few beers desperately needing the loo. He said he woke up, sprinted towards the bedroom door despite his bedroom being about 3 feet across, tripped on a pile of clothes and knocked himself unconscious on the door knob. He woke up wearing a heavily soiled pair of underpants and being 15 at the time and living with his parents the safest option in his mind was to throw them onto the flat roof bit of the house above the bedroom (British house built in the eighties).

A few days later after heavy wind and rain they fell into next doors back garden in the dog bit. I was at his house playing n64 at the time,

"John are these your pants?"
"No".
Riot Alice
Doomheim
#34 - 2016-12-28 22:50:15 UTC
I'm just going to leave this here...

On average 782.6 ships are lost to porn every day. Don't become a statistic, log before you flog.


Would be interested in statistics for being on the pot while dying... C&P Investigate?

No, I'm not an alt... I'm just a returning player who can't access his old account, and doesn't really want to.

Post On Your Main

Previous page12