These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

So finally people will fight against Suicide Ganks and Harrasments

First post
Author
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#201 - 2016-12-15 18:47:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
A quick summary of the OP's plan for those that don't want to be blinded by bullshit.

1. Step one
2. Step two
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#202 - 2016-12-15 18:50:10 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
A quick summary of the OP's plan for those that don't want to be blinded by bullshit.

1. Step one
2. Step two
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

You forgot step 2.1
Ask people's ages ;)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#203 - 2016-12-15 21:27:54 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
I'm disappointed in you OP, our job is to devolve your thread into what it has become, your job is to not let it become that.


OP fail, RTB

You are so true, tho it has been like this for a while now so i hade to ask hes age, cause it was getting ridiculous.

I really did try to give you a method to succeed here if you were legit. You didn't take on any recommendations this is why it has devolved. Next time put more work into your scam (or legit) thread.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Dark Lord Trump
0.0 Massive Dynamic
Pandemic Horde
#204 - 2016-12-15 21:49:59 UTC
I still want to know how you're going to make miners earn a higher real wage when you cause inflation by artificially increasing the prices of minerals. If you make twice as much money but everything costs twice as much, you're not any richer. In fact, those miners you claim to champion will be worse off because you'll devalue all the ISK they've saved.

I'd still like to see some proof you are who you say you are, because you won't get much support from behind an alt. If you still insist on hiding your face, have Chribba review your API keys and post in this thread that you're legit.

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#205 - 2016-12-15 23:58:04 UTC
I refer you all to my previous 2 posts on this thread.
Morlevic Jade
Jade Heavy Industries
#206 - 2016-12-16 00:20:23 UTC
Dark Lord Trump wrote:
I'd still like to see some proof you are who you say you are, because you won't get much support from behind an alt.


I was thinking along these lines also. The open support of any organization capable of amassing 5.6 trillion ISK would lend instant credibility to this cause. The lack of supporting evidence of backing speaks far louder than the claim of backing.

Such an organization would act unilaterally. Nothing short of another well funded organization could hope to oppose it.

Such an organization would not be wasting time with donations that were not in the hundreds of billions range.

Such an organization would have more thoughtful plans than a couple fittings and the same old advice.

Such an organization would have a deeper understanding EVE and the economics involved.
Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#207 - 2016-12-16 02:48:31 UTC
Call me a purist, but I've never been much for buying plex. Maybe it's because it wasn't really necessary for all that frigate combat.

But I think a plex is/was about $15 for a billion isk.

So that would mean to get 5.6 trillion isk, you would need to spend about $84,000 on plex.

I would guess Rippy joined about Black Friday, did they have a plex sale?
Meilandra Vanderganken
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#208 - 2016-12-16 19:52:10 UTC
My god..... Not this 'Miners should go on strike!11!!1'-shite again.....
Moon Moon Burdy
New Eden Tech Support
#209 - 2016-12-16 22:27:11 UTC
Mobadder Thworst wrote:
I have decided to resign at the leader of this movement. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am resigning because:
1) This movement sucks.
2) Rippy won't go away even though I fired him.
3) I never liked miners anyways.
4) I think this thread is completely out of content.

I'm still pissed that none of the major merc corps were willing to stop mining.

I will be accepting donations on Rippy's behalf in the interim until a long-term replacement is named.

I will be searching for a position in a less dried-up thread,
Thank you,
Mo



I support your decision completely, Mobadder. Sorry for the late notice, but I've been too busy not-mining to let you know that I support this and any other not-mining endeavors in good faith. Always have.

Rocks can't shoot back. :(

Things that went boom

Storytime with Moon Moon New stories semi frequently-ish!

Promising Young Murderer, Education Appreciated.

Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#210 - 2016-12-17 01:18:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Mobadder Thworst
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Mobadder Thworst wrote:
I have decided to resign at the leader of this movement. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am resigning because:
1) This movement sucks.
2) Rippy won't go away even though I fired him.
3) I never liked miners anyways.
4) I think this thread is completely out of content.

I'm still pissed that none of the major merc corps were willing to stop mining.

I will be accepting donations on Rippy's behalf in the interim until a long-term replacement is named.

I will be searching for a position in a less dried-up thread,
Thank you,
Mo


Yea yea. Make up your own thing, or do you always turn up on every forum and pretend you are part of something?


With an attitude like that, it's no wonder this movement can't retain any good talent.
O
I can't believe how you treat your ex-employees. How did you even get re-hired?

I have half a mind to organize a strike against this thread.
Areen Sassel
Dirac Angestun Gesept
#211 - 2016-12-17 01:36:36 UTC
Meilandra Vanderganken wrote:
My god..... Not this 'Miners should go on strike!11!!1'-shite again.....


Ah, now it is coupled with the plan to buy all the minerals in Jita, thus encouraging miners to strike by raising the price of minerals... no, wait...
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#212 - 2016-12-17 01:39:57 UTC
Areen Sassel wrote:
Meilandra Vanderganken wrote:
My god..... Not this 'Miners should go on strike!11!!1'-shite again.....


Ah, now it is coupled with the plan to buy all the minerals in Jita, thus encouraging miners to strike by raising the price of minerals... no, wait...

yup...

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#213 - 2016-12-17 03:55:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Morgan Agrivar
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
A quick summary of the OP's plan for those that don't want to be blinded by bullshit.

1. Step one
2. Step two
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

You forgot step 2.1
Ask people's ages ;)

A/S/L?

Disclaimer: If you know what this is, congratulations...you are old.
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#214 - 2016-12-17 03:59:56 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol


There is no reason to do any of that cause you dont believe us whatever we say, so we already know you wont be a part of this.
We do however have the isk we say, and if its hard to understand that veterans in eve ( over 9 years) dont have isk,,, you really suck at making isk.( i bet you got about 15 bil and think thats alot ) hum well thats your issue.

Wait...15b isn't a lot?

Well, fuuuuuu.....nevermind.
Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#215 - 2016-12-18 10:09:49 UTC
We wanna again thank every supporters so far. And i wanna personally thank Nitshe Razvedka for that mail we got.
We still see some supporters both in pm and mails even tho its near christmas. Happy hollidays and we understand there will be less activity for a while now.

Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#216 - 2016-12-18 10:29:11 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
We wanna again thank every supporters so far. And i wanna personally thank Nitshe Razvedka for that mail we got.
We still see some supporters both in pm and mails even tho its near christmas. Happy hollidays and we understand there will be less activity for a while now.



What - less activity than zero? Impossible!
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#217 - 2016-12-18 12:31:21 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
We wanna again thank every supporters so far. And i wanna personally thank 'Nitshe'


HAHAHAHAHA

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#218 - 2016-12-18 12:57:59 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Rippy Gurista wrote:
We wanna again thank every supporters so far. And i wanna personally thank 'Nitshe'


HAHAHAHAHA


Now we know it's fake news....
Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#219 - 2016-12-18 13:34:59 UTC
Maybe I'll start mining again in Phase 4.

Remove standings and insurance.

Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#220 - 2016-12-18 14:54:45 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
We wanna again thank every supporters so far. And i wanna personally thank Nitshe Razvedka for that mail we got.
We still see some supporters both in pm and mails even tho its near christmas. Happy hollidays and we understand there will be less activity for a while now.



Does "less activity" concerning a strike mean less mining, or less abstaining from mining.

I feel like anything that happens can be termed "less activity".