These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

So finally people will fight against Suicide Ganks and Harrasments

First post
Author
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#181 - 2016-12-14 13:10:29 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
And another day, another news

We just passed 100 supporters!!!

With that being said, we now are at phase 2.

Ty all


what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Morlevic Jade
Jade Heavy Industries
#182 - 2016-12-15 01:44:46 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rippy Gurista wrote:
jack1974 wrote:
Morlevic Jade wrote:
When I questioned Rippy about how he intended to fund his plan to buy all the minerals in Amarr, I got the following reply, which I found amusing.

Quote:
[17:27:02] Rippy Gurista > i got 5 618 408 151 720.00 and im not sure what Baexx got exactly, but he got abit more i think. Thats going to be enugh to buy the minerals in jita and amarr for 2-3 weeks.




So 5.6t ISK and he cares about the little guy. This ISK was, of course, made on one of Rippy's 4 main toons.


What a good investment to buy all of the minerals when the price is about to be cut in half due to the rorqual armies.

Just reduced your net worth by half in a week.

Hehe nope that wont happen.

Smell that boys?
That's the smell of "rich" guy being scared that his "super-duper-plan" will go to hell Lol
Poor thing



Forgot about the plan, neither of these newbies has 5 billion ISK, let alone 5 trillion.


Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#183 - 2016-12-15 08:38:36 UTC
Do you even play eve.
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#184 - 2016-12-15 08:51:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Sequester Risalo
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.
Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#185 - 2016-12-15 09:26:08 UTC
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Ty Sequester
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#186 - 2016-12-15 10:14:28 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Do you even play eve.

Do you?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#187 - 2016-12-15 13:02:40 UTC
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#188 - 2016-12-15 13:36:54 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol


There is no reason to do any of that cause you dont believe us whatever we say, so we already know you wont be a part of this.
We do however have the isk we say, and if its hard to understand that veterans in eve ( over 9 years) dont have isk,,, you really suck at making isk.( i bet you got about 15 bil and think thats alot ) hum well thats your issue.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#189 - 2016-12-15 13:47:17 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol


There is no reason to do any of that cause you dont believe us whatever we say, so we already know you wont be a part of this.
We do however have the isk we say, and if its hard to understand that veterans in eve ( over 9 years) dont have isk,,, you really suck at making isk.( i bet you got about 15 bil and think thats alot ) hum well thats your issue.

You think I care having 163b isk or 0 isk? I couldn't care less lmao
Pretty I'm still having about a trillion times more fun than you trying to bait people into giving you isk because you're a trillion aire that needs more isk for x, y and z XD

You came to the wrong neighborhood if you thought you could succeed in milking isk out of us Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#190 - 2016-12-15 14:07:37 UTC
I have decided to resign at the leader of this movement. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am resigning because:
1) This movement sucks.
2) Rippy won't go away even though I fired him.
3) I never liked miners anyways.
4) I think this thread is completely out of content.

I'm still pissed that none of the major merc corps were willing to stop mining.

I will be accepting donations on Rippy's behalf in the interim until a long-term replacement is named.

I will be searching for a position in a less dried-up thread,
Thank you,
Mo

Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#191 - 2016-12-15 14:26:11 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol


There is no reason to do any of that cause you dont believe us whatever we say, so we already know you wont be a part of this.
We do however have the isk we say, and if its hard to understand that veterans in eve ( over 9 years) dont have isk,,, you really suck at making isk.( i bet you got about 15 bil and think thats alot ) hum well thats your issue.

You think I care having 163b isk or 0 isk? I couldn't care less lmao
Pretty I'm still having about a trillion times more fun than you trying to bait people into giving you isk because you're a trillion aire that needs more isk for x, y and z XD

You came to the wrong neighborhood if you thought you could succeed in milking isk out of us Lol

Your only wrong on every thing you said...( claiming you have more fun than me, when you dont know me, only prover you only type without thinking.. So everything you say from now on is just bull.
Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#192 - 2016-12-15 14:27:29 UTC
Mobadder Thworst wrote:
I have decided to resign at the leader of this movement. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am resigning because:
1) This movement sucks.
2) Rippy won't go away even though I fired him.
3) I never liked miners anyways.
4) I think this thread is completely out of content.

I'm still pissed that none of the major merc corps were willing to stop mining.

I will be accepting donations on Rippy's behalf in the interim until a long-term replacement is named.

I will be searching for a position in a less dried-up thread,
Thank you,
Mo


Yea yea. Make up your own thing, or do you always turn up on every forum and pretend you are part of something?
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#193 - 2016-12-15 15:16:58 UTC
Rippy Gurista wrote:

Your only wrong on every thing you said...( claiming you have more fun than me, when you dont know me, only prover you only type without thinking.. So everything you say from now on is just bull.

Aww did I hit a nerve? Lol
Such defensive talk from you only means I and the other dudes who called this a scam are absolutely right ;)
It's always a pleasure to shut these aawfully organized threads down XD

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Baexx
Doomheim
#194 - 2016-12-15 15:24:54 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Lan Wang wrote:

what is phase 2???? what was phase 1 again, i forget


I know you did not forget and can also read the OP. Phase 2 is collecting money to further the resistance efforts.

Because you clearly don't have trillions lmao
Post an api of Rippy and Baexx so we can see how poor you plebs are XD
Let's see if you can put money where your mouth is Lol




Plebs? What are you, 12 years old? We dont have to prove any assets to a guy like you.
Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#195 - 2016-12-15 16:20:16 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rippy Gurista wrote:

Your only wrong on every thing you said...( claiming you have more fun than me, when you dont know me, only prover you only type without thinking.. So everything you say from now on is just bull.

Aww did I hit a nerve? Lol
Such defensive talk from you only means I and the other dudes who called this a scam are absolutely right ;)
It's always a pleasure to shut these aawfully organized threads down XD


What are you taking about? are you 10 years old or why do you keep saying stuff that has no meaning?..
Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#196 - 2016-12-15 16:21:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Rippy Gurista
Rippy Gurista wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rippy Gurista wrote:

Your only wrong on every thing you said...( claiming you have more fun than me, when you dont know me, only prover you only type without thinking.. So everything you say from now on is just bull.

Aww did I hit a nerve? Lol
Such defensive talk from you only means I and the other dudes who called this a scam are absolutely right ;)
It's always a pleasure to shut these aawfully organized threads down XD


What are you taking about? are you 10 years old or why do you keep saying stuff that has no meaning?..

Lol hi baexx... Didnt see your post untill now... We both asked hes age ... Lol
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#197 - 2016-12-15 16:28:44 UTC
Ooohh the 10 year old insults XD
How cute Ripaexx
You got a long way to go when it comes to trying to insult ;)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#198 - 2016-12-15 16:48:25 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Ooohh the 10 year old insults XD
How cute Ripaexx
You got a long way to go when it comes to trying to insult ;)

It was just curious... Did you feel insulted... Im sry but i really questioned your age... So are you 13-14 then?
Paranoid Loyd
#199 - 2016-12-15 16:53:23 UTC
I'm disappointed in you OP, our job is to devolve your thread into what it has become, your job is to not let it become that.


OP fail, RTB

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Rippy Gurista
1 Percent Normal
#200 - 2016-12-15 17:18:26 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
I'm disappointed in you OP, our job is to devolve your thread into what it has become, your job is to not let it become that.


OP fail, RTB

You are so true, tho it has been like this for a while now so i hade to ask hes age, cause it was getting ridiculous.