These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Darknesss betrayal

Author
SJ Astralana
Syncore
#41 - 2016-12-04 01:06:29 UTC
flakeys wrote:
SJ Astralana wrote:
I flew with D for almost 2 years back when Tri were the badasses of Eve and... if his character wasn't sold... wow. If it's the same person, something took a great leader to a position of bitter and cynical. Considering the moon goo we pillaged, I can't believe the isk flipped made much difference to his wallet balance.

Was that TRI MKI , MKII OR MKIII ..... Big smileBlink

My last kill seems to have been in 2008 so I'm guessing v1.

Hyperdrive your production business: Eve Production Manager

Grymmstorm
Kings of Groth
#42 - 2016-12-05 16:34:20 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
That scam hurts chribba's image as well, no matter if he wants that or not. 3rd party services will become eve history sooner than we think the more keepstars will pop up in space. Be cautious. Those who are/were heavily involved in 3rd partying might leave the boat with some good prey. I do not exclude any well known celebrity here. Just be cautious.

I don't think it hurts Chribba's image, tbh. Hell, if Chribba stole from me I think I wouldn't even be mad. I'd probably be famous, too...The guy who cost Chribba his reputation...
Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#43 - 2016-12-05 23:36:36 UTC
Grymmstorm wrote:
Big Lynx wrote:
That scam hurts chribba's image as well, no matter if he wants that or not. 3rd party services will become eve history sooner than we think the more keepstars will pop up in space. Be cautious. Those who are/were heavily involved in 3rd partying might leave the boat with some good prey. I do not exclude any well known celebrity here. Just be cautious.

I don't think it hurts Chribba's image, tbh. Hell, if Chribba stole from me I think I wouldn't even be mad. I'd probably be famous, too...The guy who cost Chribba his reputation...

Well in reality you'd prob be one of three dozen.
Dethmourne Silvermane
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2016-12-06 23:09:22 UTC
What a stupid thing to do. ISK is useless in EVE, reputation is everything.

Interested Party (TM)

Princess Adhara
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2016-12-07 02:46:50 UTC
Alexi Stokov wrote:
Grymmstorm wrote:
Big Lynx wrote:

Well in reality you'd prob be one of three dozen.

Unless Chribba can come up with something that allows him to steal from EVERYONE ELSE in the game Shocked
Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#46 - 2016-12-12 17:39:49 UTC
And now he has joined the Doomheim
lord xavier
Rubbed Out
#47 - 2016-12-15 20:37:17 UTC
Dethmourne Silvermane wrote:
What a stupid thing to do. ISK is useless in EVE, reputation is everything.

But a market/third party reputation is hardly applicable in the rest of Eve unless you are handling isk in an alliance.

The reputation of him FCing is still intact.
The reputation of him as a logistic pilot is intact.

The only thing hurt here was the reputation of people having him hold **** or be accountable for SRP/Alliance/Corp isk.

So... what necessarily was hurt?
Previous page123