These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP why can't I log an Omega and Alpha account on at the same time

First post
Author
Salvos Rhoska
#121 - 2016-11-23 13:42:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Remi:

If you want to fly only one account, by all means, do just that.
This game is all about opportunity and choice in a sandbox, for everyone.

In my proposal, you can still just fly one account, No problem. Your choice,

Aaaah, BUT, this shows your real concern.
Since you fly only one account, you dont want anyone else to fly 2+ cos that sh77s on your process.

Ulterior motive revealed.

No wonder you result to so many personal i sults, aspersions and false implications.
You are trying to cover/compensate your own sense of entitlement and privilege for your specific content and choices.

Everyone else be damned, as long as Remi can have his way, right?
I can respect that. Enlightened self-i terest is good.
But when it co tradicts mine own, we have a problem.

Your claim you attack anyone, with no regard for chance of success, is not boastworthy. Its just stupid.
Ofc you can claim bravado and "idgaf", but its you that is losing when you dont select targets.
By all means, keep charging solo on yur one account at anyone you see, that is your prerogative.
But its hardly an argument against others using multiple ones simultaneously.
You could too, if you chose to.
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#122 - 2016-11-23 13:49:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Remi:

If you want to fly only one account, by all means, do just that.
This game is all about opportunity and choice in a sandbox, for everyone.

In my proposal, you can still just fly one account, No problem. Your choice,

Aaaah, BUT, this shows your real concern.
Since you fly only one account, you dont want anyone else to fly 2+ cos that sh77s on your process.

Ulterior motive revealed.

No wonder you result to so many personal i sults, aspersions and false implications.
You are trying to cover/compensate your own sense of entitlement and privilege for your specific content.

Your claim you attack anyone, with no regard for chance of success, is not boastworthy. Its just stupid.
Ofc you can claim bravado and "idgaf", but its you that is losing when you dont select targets.
By all means, keep charging solo on yur one account at anyone you see, that is your prerogative.
But its hardly an argument against others using multiple ones simultaneously.
You could too, if you chose to.


No, my non-existent ulterior motive has not been revealed. Where have I resisted or opposed anyone from paying for a second account? Literally nowhere. I oppose your entitlement, sure, but for someone who purports to be so good at 'logic' you are very quick to make assumptions based on very little evidence. I have no trouble killing, or if necessary avoiding, people who PVP with more than one account. It's actually easier sometimes to fight someone bringing two toons to a fight, because they have to spread their attention across two ships, and I only need to worry about one. They make mistakes. Big ones.

Let me TL;DR this for you - you're an idiot. I have no problem with people using alts. I do have a problem with free alts, and entitled brats like you who talk big on the forums, but never come to visit me in lowsec.

You know what's funny? You and vladdy boy both think there's a discussion to be had here. That your arguments are fresh and perfect. That we didn't hear them all before when this was discussed months ago, back in September, and that the decision was made to do it this way despite them. It's cute how long this thread has gone on for, but at the end of the day, it's quite literally completely redundant. You're not getting what you want, no matter your tantrums.

And you can call my target-calling skills stupid all you want. 85% efficiency @ 50% solo says you're wrong, and the thrill I get out of it is all I need to enjoy the game.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#123 - 2016-11-23 14:02:19 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I think my opinion matters.


It's not an assumption. Everything you say demonstrates you don't understand EVE to everyone who does.


The Drake kill in a Harpy is easy, most players running around in drakes have heavy missiles on them and won't pack a web and scram, you were pretty safe there in my opinion, but if you want to make a big fuss over it be my guess.

I don't think I was criticising you as such, I was asking you if you got a buzz from killing noobs and alpha clones while saying that I don't, I was actually interested to hear what is the fun for you and asking you that question, only because as you quite rightly said I don't understand what drives you, for me it is a challenge that comes first and I don't find noobs or Alphas a challenge. I guess that is not understanding what drives many Eve players. I understand the shoot anything that moves attitude, but my question is more on how satisfying is it? That you get all butt hurt over me asking that question is kinda interesting and reveals more to me just what type of a person you are, and I guess that will get you going even more, but it was a genuine question to understand a player like you who is what I call one of the HTFU group.

Misquoting the 15-day trial period 1% thing is so meh mate, it is what gankers do, the data you have indicated is a small sample and meaningless in terms of what my focus was which is casual high sec players in making my comments earlier. in terms of what this thread is about Those people who went into low sec who you killed as I did when I started will likely stay in Eve for a long time, shooting them and having fun PvP will help them too, do the same to someone in hisec in a barge or exhumer has a different impact in the main.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Salvos Rhoska
#124 - 2016-11-23 14:03:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Remi:

As I said, ulterior motive revealed. It oozes out of your posts.

Consider yourself lucky Im terrible at PvP, or I would make life on your single account a nightmare.

As to the Alpha/Omega situation, we will have to wait and see.
Adjustments are almost a certainty, and granulation very likely later on.

You may have been on the winning side of the debates before the change, but we will see what the future holds.
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#125 - 2016-11-23 14:07:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Dracvlad wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I think my opinion matters.


It's not an assumption. Everything you say demonstrates you don't understand EVE to everyone who does.


The Drake kill in a Harpy is easy, most players running around in drakes have heavy missiles on them and won't pack a web and scram, you were pretty safe there in my opinion, but if you want to make a big fuss over it be my guess.



It's not a big fuss, but it is another example of why you're wrong due to not understanding EVE, especially PVP. Even with heavy missiles, a drake with neuts can and should kill assault frigates without trouble. Drakes have drones, you know, and even if it can't kill the AF, the neuts can shut its tackle down, allowing it to escape. Holy ****, dude, PVP 101, really, haven't I told you to go learn more before you post more stupid?

If a drake kill in a harpy is easy, where's yours?

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#126 - 2016-11-23 14:08:23 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I think my opinion matters.


It's not an assumption. Everything you say demonstrates you don't understand EVE to everyone who does.


The Drake kill in a Harpy is easy, most players running around in drakes have heavy missiles on them and won't pack a web and scram, you were pretty safe there in my opinion, but if you want to make a big fuss over it be my guess.

I don't think I was criticising you as such, I was asking you if you got a buzz from killing noobs and alpha clones while saying that I don't, I was actually interested to hear what is the fun for you and asking you that question, only because as you quite rightly said I don't understand what drives you, for me it is a challenge that comes first and I don't find noobs or Alphas a challenge. I guess that is not understanding what drives many Eve players. I understand the shoot anything that moves attitude, but my question is more on how satisfying is it? That you get all butt hurt over me asking that question is kinda interesting and reveals more to me just what type of a person you are, and I guess that will get you going even more, but it was a genuine question to understand a player like you who is what I call one of the HTFU group.

Misquoting the 15-day trial period 1% thing is so meh mate, it is what gankers do, the data you have indicated is a small sample and meaningless in terms of what my focus was which is casual high sec players in making my comments earlier. in terms of what this thread is about Those people who went into low sec who you killed as I did when I started will likely stay in Eve for a long time, shooting them and having fun PvP will help them too, do the same to someone in hisec in a barge or exhumer has a different impact in the main.


If you want to go analyse a fail killboard look no further than your own.

Not much skill on display at all in your limited PvP experience that is on display there.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#127 - 2016-11-23 14:09:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Remi:

If you want to fly only one account, by all means, do just that.
This game is all about opportunity and choice in a sandbox, for everyone.

In my proposal, you can still just fly one account, No problem. Your choice,

Aaaah, BUT, this shows your real concern.
Since you fly only one account, you dont want anyone else to fly 2+ cos that sh77s on your process.

Ulterior motive revealed.

No wonder you result to so many personal i sults, aspersions and false implications.
You are trying to cover/compensate your own sense of entitlement and privilege for your specific content.

Your claim you attack anyone, with no regard for chance of success, is not boastworthy. Its just stupid.
Ofc you can claim bravado and "idgaf", but its you that is losing when you dont select targets.
By all means, keep charging solo on yur one account at anyone you see, that is your prerogative.
But its hardly an argument against others using multiple ones simultaneously.
You could too, if you chose to.


No, my non-existent ulterior motive has not been revealed. Where have I resisted or opposed anyone from paying for a second account? Literally nowhere. I oppose your entitlement, sure, but for someone who purports to be so good at 'logic' you are very quick to make assumptions based on very little evidence. I have no trouble killing, or if necessary avoiding, people who PVP with more than one account. It's actually easier sometimes to fight someone bringing two toons to a fight, because they have to spread their attention across two ships, and I only need to worry about one. They make mistakes. Big ones.

Let me TL;DR this for you - you're an idiot. I have no problem with people using alts. I do have a problem with free alts, and entitled brats like you who talk big on the forums, but never come to visit me in lowsec.

You know what's funny? You and vladdy boy both think there's a discussion to be had here. That your arguments are fresh and perfect. That we didn't hear them all before when this was discussed months ago, back in September, and that the decision was made to do it this way despite them. It's cute how long this thread has gone on for, but at the end of the day, it's quite literally completely redundant. You're not getting what you want, no matter your tantrums.

And you can call my target-calling skills stupid all you want. 85% efficiency @ 50% solo says you're wrong, and the thrill I get out of it is all I need to enjoy the game.


50% solo on the face of it looks good, but when most of them are sure fire kills like that drake it is not really, both my PvP toons have better efficiency then you, however that is fairly meaningless, I could drill down and see how many of those solo fights were real fights against people at the same level as you, I bet very few to be honest.

But what is that thrill, I keep asking, is it the catch and kill, the two fights I had the most fun from were close fights against people who knew what they were doing, one I lost a Vagabond, the other I survived in s sliver of hull having made multiple **** ups, another was setting up an Interceptor while dual boxing with my other account in an interceptor so I could bring in Dracvlad with a Munin and blapped him, that was a great kill and massively enjoyable, but it was execution style. So I gave you some examples to show me what gets your juices flowing!

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#128 - 2016-11-23 14:12:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Smile
Dracvlad wrote:
blah blah blah


I fought a Myrmidon and two destroyers in an Ishkur, survived with 15% structure and killed them all. I fought a gang of five frigates in my active enyo: three neuty slashers, a merlin, a comet, killed them all, and survived. Also in my enyo, I grabbed a Cruor on a gate with no limited engagement, and killed him while tanking his dps and lowsec gate guns, and taking his neuts up my arse. Survived. I could go on, but at the end of the day, I have nothing to prove to you. You can believe whatever you wanna believe, it means nothing without seeing it for yourself.

So yeah, there's nothing more to say til you come visit me. Talk with your guns, cuz your words are nothing anymore. Now excuse me, I'm busy probing T3s in lowsec.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Salvos Rhoska
#129 - 2016-11-23 14:14:53 UTC
Remi:

TLDR: You are mad cos you only got one account.

Sucks for you, man. But its your own choice.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#130 - 2016-11-23 14:15:03 UTC
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
If you want to go analyse a fail killboard look no further than your own.

Not much skill on display at all in your limited PvP experience that is on display there.


As compared to your non-existent KB, but of course you don't post with your main, however I have you marked down as a Goon that is certain and I have a certain idea of which one. But before you get all triumphant over my leet PvP skills as I said all I am after is my own personal satisfaction within my own skin which I am very comfortable in. What a forum alt who is too chicken to expose their main thinks is neither here or there to me and I shoudl add that I have obviously made a big impression on you which I rather enjoy...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#131 - 2016-11-23 14:18:32 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Remi:

TLDR: You are mad cos you only got one account.

Sucks for you, man. But its your own choice.


See, now you're just trolling. TL;DR I only WANT one account. If I wanted another, I'd get another. You keep claiming you want 'academic discussion' but there was nothing academic about that little cookie-cutter failtroll, was there now? Stop strawmanning me, and grow the **** up.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#132 - 2016-11-23 14:22:28 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
blah blah blah


Yeah, there's nothing more to say til you come visit me. Talk with your guns, cuz your words are nothing anymore. Now excuse me, I'm busy probing T3s in lowsec.


I have to say that I have often wondered if I could really have more fun if I decided to go after someone properly, let me put it as nicely as I can, you don't bother me, you don't annoy me, you are nothing to me, just a mildly interesting poster because you get angry so easily. For example I tricked Chopper Rollins into divulging his main, but when I looked at his main, which is a Goon haunting a low sec system I decided that he was meaningless and I could not be arsed to kill him why would I think different for you mate Big smile

And good luck finding the T3!!!

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Salvos Rhoska
#133 - 2016-11-23 14:22:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
"See, now you're just trolling."

Thisnis really rich coming from you.

You like to dish it out in spades with insults, false implications and aspersions, but when you get called on it, you fold.

Pathetic. You failed the test. HTFU.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#134 - 2016-11-23 14:24:26 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Smile
Dracvlad wrote:
blah blah blah


I fought a Myrmidon and two destroyers in an Ishkur, survived with 15% structure and killed them all. I fought a gang of five frigates in my active enyo: three neuty slashers, a merlin, a comet, killed them all, and survived. Also in my enyo, I grabbed a Cruor on a gate with no limited engagement, and killed him while tanking his dps and lowsec gate guns, and taking his neuts up my arse. Survived. I could go on, but at the end of the day, I have nothing to prove to you. You can believe whatever you wanna believe, it means nothing without seeing it for yourself.

So yeah, there's nothing more to say til you come visit me. Talk with your guns, cuz your words are nothing anymore. Now excuse me, I'm busy probing T3s in lowsec.


Well those fights are what I could relate to, but the question is how does that relate to what you are currently killing? Perhaps if you can control your rage you could answer the question.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#135 - 2016-11-23 14:26:14 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
"See, now you're just trolling."

Thisnis really rich coming from you.

You like to dish it out in spades with insults, false implications and aspersions, but when you get called on it, you fold.

Pathetic. You failed the test. HTFO.


Nah mate, you see, nothing you said was an insult. Not even close. It's what we call 'projection'. It's the 'umadbro?' in the comments of a youtube video from someone who knows they've lost the argument, are mad about it, and has nothing left. You can hurl all the insults you want at me, it doesn't bother me. When you strawman me after claiming to want an 'academic discussion' (which I knew was bullshit from the moment you started typing on these forums), that's when I'll call hypocrite, and point it out in no uncertain terms. Being accused of failing from a total failure is kinda cute though. Wish I had some popcorn for that one now.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#136 - 2016-11-23 14:28:54 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Smile
Dracvlad wrote:
blah blah blah


I fought a Myrmidon and two destroyers in an Ishkur, survived with 15% structure and killed them all. I fought a gang of five frigates in my active enyo: three neuty slashers, a merlin, a comet, killed them all, and survived. Also in my enyo, I grabbed a Cruor on a gate with no limited engagement, and killed him while tanking his dps and lowsec gate guns, and taking his neuts up my arse. Survived. I could go on, but at the end of the day, I have nothing to prove to you. You can believe whatever you wanna believe, it means nothing without seeing it for yourself.

So yeah, there's nothing more to say til you come visit me. Talk with your guns, cuz your words are nothing anymore. Now excuse me, I'm busy probing T3s in lowsec.


Well those fights are what I could relate to, but the question is how does that relate to what you are currently killing? Perhaps if you can control your rage you could answer the question.


Another snarky 'umadbro' from a whelp who knows he has no legs to stand on. You're right. I'm mad. I'm so mad, I'm not even going to ask your sister to dinner first.

Blink

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Salvos Rhoska
#137 - 2016-11-23 14:29:22 UTC
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#138 - 2016-11-23 14:30:37 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Remi, are you a Chav?


Salvos, do you masturbate in the shower?

See, I can ask irrelevant questions too. But mine was funnier, so Me = 1, you = 0.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#139 - 2016-11-23 14:34:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I think my opinion matters.


It's not an assumption. Everything you say demonstrates you don't understand EVE to everyone who does.


The Drake kill in a Harpy is easy, most players running around in drakes have heavy missiles on them and won't pack a web and scram, you were pretty safe there in my opinion, but if you want to make a big fuss over it be my guess.



It's not a big fuss, but it is another example of why you're wrong due to not understanding EVE, especially PVP. Even with heavy missiles, a drake with neuts can and should kill assault frigates without trouble. Drakes have drones, you know, and even if it can't kill the AF, the neuts can shut its tackle down, allowing it to escape. Holy ****, dude, PVP 101, really, haven't I told you to go learn more before you post more stupid?

If a drake kill in a harpy is easy, where's yours?


Seriously, you are starting to show a level of ignorance here, it all depends on what the person is doing, if you are hunting mission runners then chances are that they will not have a neut, no point and no web, it is not exactly rocket science mate. I however do tend to PvEin PvP fits, but that is just me Big smile

By the way I have multiple accounts...

I am not being sarky, I actually want to know about your buzz on those kills, because I don't get it, the kills today all noobs with terrible fits, three Ventures and a ratting Corex in a pimp fitted Harpy in all probability, none of them would get me excited, so it is a real question.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Salvos Rhoska
#140 - 2016-11-23 14:34:31 UTC
So confirmed you are a Chav.

Makes sense throughout.
a) No manners
b) Cant afford more than 1 account
c) Constant insults
d) Low intelligence/education

GJ derailing a thread you dont like and is against ypur interests.