These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

[MERC] Space Violence (Imperium)

Author
Yourmoney Mywallet
Jita Institute of Applied Monetary Manipulation
#41 - 2016-12-05 23:42:43 UTC
IATL lelelel
Leto Thule
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#42 - 2016-12-06 06:32:57 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Thread locked at request of OP.

ISD alt identified?


No. Just doing a public service. Gr goons.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Wolf Hekki
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2016-12-10 13:16:42 UTC
Stand up guys,

Asked for help, Help came, no problems.


There are people out there who are trying to turn bad reps around.

These are them.

Would and prob will need to use these guys again :P

Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#44 - 2016-12-13 16:16:14 UTC
Wolf Hekki wrote:
Stand up guys,

Asked for help, Help came, no problems.


There are people out there who are trying to turn bad reps around.

These are them.

Would and prob will need to use these guys again :P



Thank you and glad to be of service.
Neuntausend
Rens Nursing Home
#45 - 2016-12-17 19:28:19 UTC
So, how's it going?
Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2016-12-18 20:46:37 UTC
How does your Fleet Support service work?

Can it be transposed into an escort service?

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#47 - 2016-12-19 01:20:24 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:
How does your Fleet Support service work?

Can it be transposed into an escort service?

The thing is what you are after isn't the joke price I gave you in yoru thread you are looking at quite a sum. If you are willing to drop the cash though there are groups that would consider doing this

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#48 - 2016-12-19 14:48:57 UTC
Merry Chrismas all.
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#49 - 2016-12-19 14:49:57 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:
How does your Fleet Support service work?

Can it be transposed into an escort service?


Yes it can please convo me / mail me the details.

Cheers.
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#50 - 2016-12-19 14:51:20 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
So, how's it going?


I'm getting a few mails. It is a up hill battle to prove that where not scammers and can be trusted. We have completed 1 contract to date and rejected 4.

The fact people are willing to put faith in us in the first place is a sign of changed times.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#51 - 2016-12-19 15:32:15 UTC
Kendarr wrote:
Neuntausend wrote:
So, how's it going?


I'm getting a few mails. It is a up hill battle to prove that where not scammers and can be trusted. We have completed 1 contract to date and rejected 4.

The fact people are willing to put faith in us in the first place is a sign of changed times.

Good Guy Goons?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#52 - 2016-12-20 10:19:22 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Kendarr wrote:
Neuntausend wrote:
So, how's it going?


I'm getting a few mails. It is a up hill battle to prove that where not scammers and can be trusted. We have completed 1 contract to date and rejected 4.

The fact people are willing to put faith in us in the first place is a sign of changed times.

Good Guy Goons?


lol Sure
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#53 - 2017-01-25 19:41:18 UTC
It has been a while but we are now back and fully available for contracts.
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#54 - 2017-02-03 07:19:49 UTC
This is still going strong. Lol
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#55 - 2017-03-28 11:03:18 UTC
We are still open for contracts. Big smile
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#56 - 2017-04-24 10:53:54 UTC
We are still going and still open for contracts.
Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#57 - 2017-05-11 16:34:37 UTC
One more contract completed.

Open to new contracts. Big smile
tobix94 tobix
Air
The Initiative.
#58 - 2017-06-03 08:47:41 UTC
friendly bump
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#59 - 2017-06-03 13:15:53 UTC
I hate my neighbours, so noisy.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Kendarr
ElitistOps
Snuffed Out
#60 - 2017-06-27 09:44:56 UTC
We are still open to contracts.
Previous page123