These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Experiment #01: RL finance analysis applied to EvE

First post First post First post
Author
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#121 - 2012-07-08 17:30:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
The prominent trading philosophies

Many times I have seen people confusing trading methods and putting everything in the same basket.

This article will be about showing various approaches to trading, in a cladistic way.

Trading
   |
   |-- Fundamental analysis
   |
   |-- Quantitative analysis
   |
   \-- Technical analysis
      |
      |-- Analysis by using indicators
      |  |
      |  |-- Purely indicators driven
      |  |
      |  \-- Using indicators and few candle bar patterns
      |
      \-- Analysis by studying price action
         |
         |-- Helped by few indicators
         |
         \-- Naked chart analysis
            |
            \-- Classic PASR, based on supports and resistances bounces
               |
               \-- Advanced PASR, where supports and resistances are given more degrees of priorities
                  |
                  \-- Advanced price action analysis including bars setups validation, location, market macro behavior
                     |
                     \-- Conservative double patterns confirmation price action analysis (WPD-WPG)

If you have any questions, want examples or anything, feel free to ask!
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#122 - 2012-07-28 07:50:06 UTC
A quite nice new PDF I have come across while reading James 16 thread.

It shows some of the concepts I have covered in this thread, some of them with different names but the stuff in the end is really the same.

What's quite good about it is the easy approach, easy lexicon and lots of pictures to visually show what he's talking about.
Hawelt
Warpspeed Shipping Inc.
#123 - 2012-07-28 09:18:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Hawelt
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:

It shows some of the concepts I have covered in this thread, some of them with different names but the stuff in the end is really the same.

What's quite good about it is the easy approach, easy lexicon and lots of pictures to visually show what he's talking about.

There are few things more annoying than hunting for the right books or papers, if they're hidden among a few dozen crappy publications. Especially if you don't quite know enough about the topic to evaluate the quality.

Out of curiousity:

A lot of this stuff appears to be more like a collection of empirical recipies. And its not necessarily self-evident how the authors came up with it. While cookbooks are fine for many applications, they don't necessarily convey a lot of deep understanding.

My usual reading material tends to put new methodologies into the context of the existing state of the art and will define experimental setups and evaluation methods. If its worth publishing there usually is some sort of measureable benefit over the alternatives. I'm not exactly sure if thats even possible on this topic, but science has been applied to pretty much everything in our lifes (atleast somebody tried to atleast once).

Is there literature around which takes somewhat more scientific aproach ? Anything with a reasonable number of citations and generally being accepted as a solid source of information ? Any names or journals to look out for ?
Something which gives a good top level view, covering the basics while giving refences to more specific publications ?

TL;DR;
I'd love to be pointed at some peer reviewed publications.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#124 - 2012-07-28 10:10:06 UTC
High profit activities heavily rely on asymmetry of information, obfuscation, restriction to "elite circles".

Trading is possibly the Queen of these activities.

Does not help that it has very empyrical roots.
It's like cooking, find me a scientific method to find out that performing a certain 4 hours long treatment on a sub ingredient of a meal makes the whole so good.

Follows badly worded text, I just don't know how to write in in proper English, sorry.

In my RL experience (I made software for tons of sectors including automotive), the science literature that came closest to addressing these gaping knowledge holes is industrial measurements and quality assessment / controls.

Once again some practice, on the field parts of it are REALLY an inextricable voodoo whose practitioners are very sought after by major car brands for their new factories production lines.
The more theorethical parts instead, may be painfully discovered by reading some engineering books that explain various curves, how to smooth them, how to spot (even via software) performance / parameters resonances at certain levels (what in markets are the price levels) and how to optimize them or even predict where those resonance make parameters go next.

So, if you want to really find scientific literature I suggest you to search for such books and publications (some are available on the WEB) and start from there.

You'll end up seeing how there are underlying "competing forces" laws that are in common with many sectors, trading is just one of the many of them.

The various bits of trading information you will find around the web are usually tainted by the lack of available information, by the fact that most are just merchandising / scam operations or because those writing them only have a partial view of the whole.
Plus the obvious fact that many just don't want to share their golden eggs.

In my years long research I have found how most of the functional methods are based on the study of the so called price action and how it resonates / interacts at certain levels.

The first proponent of this was a Japanese rice trader of centuries ago, he acted on very empyrical bases.
In modern days there is a trader who apparently formed the few famous "open minded" (willing to share) traders a la James16 based on those price action vs price levels concepts.
That guy demanded some $5,000 just to talk with you but he formed a generation of new era traders. A minimal minority of them decided to share what they learned and even then, just some bits of it.

I am also somewhat doing the same, since the guy who teached me allowed me to share the WPD-WPG method (80% of what you ever need to know, and plenty enough to profit) but not all the 1+ RL year worth of practical details that bring it to higher levels while also introducing other "sub methods".

So you see, sharing is not easy, nor is free for us who do it. I am maintaining the teacher RL trading website for a year now else I'd have to pay myself.

In the end the information is scattered all around, I am trying to put it in one place while discarding the 99.9% of irrelevant garbage that would cost people months to learn to throw away by themselves.

Trading in the end is simple, but not easy.

And for years you will have to "believe" without a iota of idea about why stuff behaves like it does.
I am trying to find time to go ahead with my website detailing some of the "under" mechanics that make stuff do what it does but it's like 1 page every 3 months.

My teacher wrote a whole website worth of videos and explanations about the most diverse things (even basic stuff like: "what is a price bar and why does it exist?" got its hours and hours of theory behind it). But alas, it's neither free nor in English.

Vexx Dmor
Trans Suns Mining
#125 - 2012-07-28 11:58:45 UTC
Hawelt wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:

There are few things more annoying than hunting for the right books or papers, if they're hidden among a few dozen crappy publications. Especially if you don't quite know enough about the topic to evaluate the quality.

Out of curiousity:

A lot of this stuff appears to be more like a collection of empirical recipies. And its not necessarily self-evident how the authors came up with it. While cookbooks are fine for many applications, they don't necessarily convey a lot of deep understanding.

My usual reading material tends to put new methodologies into the context of the existing state of the art and will define experimental setups and evaluation methods. If its worth publishing there usually is some sort of measureable benefit over the alternatives. I'm not exactly sure if thats even possible on this topic, but science has been applied to pretty much everything in our lifes (atleast somebody tried to atleast once).

Is there literature around which takes somewhat more scientific aproach ? Anything with a reasonable number of citations and generally being accepted as a solid source of information ? Any names or journals to look out for ?
Something which gives a good top level view, covering the basics while giving refences to more specific publications ?

TL;DR;
I'd love to be pointed at some peer reviewed publications.

Here is a decent list of journals. For quantitative research, some of the cutting edge topics include quantum based economic hypotheses and behavioral finance discussions.

[url]http://businesslibrary.uflib.ufl.edu/financejournals[/url]

Hawelt
Warpspeed Shipping Inc.
#126 - 2012-07-28 13:56:55 UTC
Vexx Dmor wrote:

Here is a decent list of journals. For quantitative research, some of the cutting edge topics include quantum based economic hypotheses and behavioral finance discussions.

Thanks,

I guess I'll filter that list down to its non-paywalled/payed-for-by-my-local-libraries/available-by-google-fu elements and take a look.

Feel free to suggest decent non-cutting edge starting points for people with little prior knowledge ;)
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#127 - 2012-07-28 16:02:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
Hawelt wrote:
Vexx Dmor wrote:

Thanks,

I guess I'll filter that list down to its non-paywalled/payed-for-by-my-local-libraries/available-by-google-fu elements and take a look.

Feel free to suggest decent non-cutting edge starting points for people with little prior knowledge ;)

About trading or about general "curves" and "competing forces" / mass sociology manipulation?

The former is described in the first posts of this thread.

The more scientific background is sort of available through text books explaining planning, factors and slowly trespass into automation super specialty like MODBUS (or other many industrial standards) real time data acquisition, set points storage, measures and samples management and quality assessment, acquired curves smoothing, algorythms and prediction.
I had a colleague of mine who had to engineer and create a total automated quality control and self feedback computer unit for a Brazilian multi-brand cars new factory.
The end product (brake pedals) had to be certified due to its life critical role in cars. The computerized control unit (I built part of it) involved all life critical components including an extensively huge robot arm holding an huge laser focused with partly hand crafted quartz crystal (the arm could kill 4-5 people just with a swing, the laser can cut through steel like it's hot butter).

After *half a year* of work the software (composed of 20 or so subsystems and it MUST never crash nor stop or must securely self disable every machinery if it did) looked completely identical to a trading platform.

My colleague explained me how the various test identified recurring force and pressure levels that repeated time and again and smoothed curves (he used Bezier) could "make sense" of both what happened and predict the next variations.
I even helped him with some bits that would compute moving averages of measured data points. The plotted result was totally alike an EvE in game market chart with the moving averages and all (minus the Donchian channel)

That's sort of classic, math indicators based Technical Analysis.
The difference is that RL markets - unlike quasi-repeatable measurement on materials - are lively, mass groupthink semi-intelligent auto-fractal entities and actively counter any attempt at engineering ways to predict where they go.

Finally mass sociology manipulation resources: I don't know where to find any, they are *used to control the population* after all, certainly nobody who does that is willing to share, so I am not sure if anyone ever cared to list the details. I suppose they'd resemble a modern and expanded version of "De Principatibus" by Machiavelli.
Vexx Dmor
Trans Suns Mining
#128 - 2012-07-28 16:35:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Vexx Dmor
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Hawelt wrote:
Vexx Dmor wrote:

Thanks,

About trading or about general "curves" and "competing forces" / mass sociology manipulation?

The former is described in the first posts of this thread.

The more scientific background is sort of available through text books explaining planning, factors and slowly trespass into automation super specialty like MODBUS (or other many industrial standards) real time data acquisition, set points storage, measures and samples management and quality assessment, acquired curves smoothing, algorythms and prediction.
I had a colleague of mine who had to engineer and create a total automated quality control and self feedback computer unit for a Brazilian multi-brand cars new factory.
The end product (brake pedals) had to be certified due to its life critical role in cars. The computerized control unit (I built part of it) involved all life critical components including an extensively huge robot arm holding an huge laser focused with partly hand crafted quartz crystal (the arm could kill 4-5 people just with a swing, the laser can cut through steel like it's hot butter).

After *half a year* of work the software (composed of 20 or so subsystems and it MUST never crash nor stop or must securely self disable every machinery if it did) looked completely identical to a trading platform.

My colleague explained me how the various test identified recurring force and pressure levels that repeated time and again and smoothed curves (he used Bezier) could "make sense" of both what happened and predict the next variations.
I even helped him with some bits that would compute moving averages of measured data points. The plotted result was totally alike an EvE in game market chart with the moving averages and all (minus the Donchian channel)

That's sort of classic, math indicators based Technical Analysis.
The difference is that RL markets - unlike quasi-repeatable measurement on materials - are lively, mass groupthink semi-intelligent auto-fractal entities and actively counter any attempt at engineering ways to predict where they go.

Finally mass sociology manipulation resources: I don't know where to find any, they are *used to control the population* after all, certainly nobody who does that is willing to share, so I am not sure if anyone ever cared to list the details. I suppose they'd resemble a modern and expanded version of "De Principatibus" by Machiavelli.

Interesting stuff you've described.

A good book I've used is "Investments" Haim Levy, Thierry Post, Prentice Hall. 1st Ed, 2005

It has a fair amount of math but doesn't get into the calculus based formula, just basic statistics and summations.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#129 - 2012-07-28 17:28:27 UTC
I am just a dumb practitioneer, while I love to learn the mechanics behind it all, I want foremost to make money out of it.

I suggest you read:

Trading Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners

which is a conversational, light math description about how the various kinds of market institutions, structures and players work together. It also covers the various kinds of traders.

The link is to a review of that book I have written by myself plus further links.
McKreed
Aim High
#130 - 2012-07-29 18:33:16 UTC
VV, all this has been very helpful. I'm getting a sense of the patterns you keep highlighting, and I'm starting to spot them in other areas. I'm no numbers guy, but this works for me. So, you have my thanks.

I wonder, could you give an example and breakdown of a bad trade, in Eve or RL? We've seen many examples of this method working, and how to spot them. I think we could learn a good deal from analyzing why and how things went against the plan.

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#131 - 2012-07-29 20:55:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
McKreed wrote:
VV, all this has been very helpful. I'm getting a sense of the patterns you keep highlighting, and I'm starting to spot them in other areas. I'm no numbers guy, but this works for me. So, you have my thanks.

I wonder, could you give an example and breakdown of a bad trade, in Eve or RL? We've seen many examples of this method working, and how to spot them. I think we could learn a good deal from analyzing why and how things went against the plan.

I don't have examples of EvE trading gone bad but I have one of RL gone "suck".

I'll also add that there are various moments when a trade can go bad:

1) Downright borked the analysis. This happens expecially in the beginning, the most common factor is having not spotted a geometry pattern. I.e. you go short and only later find out you missed seeing you were in a bullish flag (the nasty things are formed by a sharp downtrend in the middle of an uptrend).

Only way to fix this is to spend time at the screen and sharpen your eyes.

2) Self made idea that price HAS to go from here to there, without considering price does what it wants, when it wants, anytime it wants. So one of the first things you learn is to forego your opinions and just WATCH.

3) Born of the above, the idea you predicted or pretend to predict price. Trading does not work like that unless you are a JP Morgan huge trader able to manipulate the market by yourself.
There's no way to precisely predict price, trading is not a "prophecy game". You look at some patterns that *often* mean that price is about to do something and then you have to *follow* (not predict) what price does.

In fact it's quite humorous seeing people stating how I perform voodoo, when I actually *react* to price after it moved and I just invest on price's delays and inertia.

Imagine trading as being a function with infinite solutions for x and y. There are *few, very rare* configurations of x and y that have a known outcome. You create a plan that requires the market to first fall exactly in one of those rare configurations (i.e. "market broke thru a range market and dipped back on top of it and placed a bullish pin bar"). Nowhere is the market "due" to "obey" your wish and tomorrow show that setup. Most of the time it won't. But if it does then your plan may go in effect. If the coordinates aligned and matched your plan then you KNOW that that pin bar will make price rise a bit (impossible to know how much or for how long) so there you can enter the market. Money management (see later) will have to actually deal with what happens next and it's another purely reactive (i.e. no voodoo) action again.

4) Market decides to slow down to a crawl. Then you may lose patience or just decide to exit with a small loss so you can put money to actually work again. This is the RL example I have saved somewhere and will go find.
Of course Murphy's Law makes so that price immediately resumes at full speed the instant you gave up and quit.

5) Money management. This is the hard part of trading and you won't find but super-rare examples of it. With practice, finding the correct entry point and guessing the direction becomes simple (but not easy). Apparently this sounds good, doesn't it?
But no, it's not so easy. Once you are in the trade you MUST take decisions. Price had to go from A to B but it stalled right 2 days after it took off A. What to do now?

The "what to do now" is the hardest challenge and completely makes the difference between the guy who will:

- let price run and the next day it turns back and goes to stop loss and he loses in a trade he was winning.
- take home a very small profit. He *thinks* he's gaining but cutting wins short makes you lose on the long run because 1-2 loss trades and you lose what you gained in 10 "hit and run" quickies.
- takes partial profit, moves the stop loss in a conservative but now coward location, reads the bars tails to find the market sentiment and leaves a partial trade running. That guy will be profitable in the long run.

Typical EvE trading examples that do not even need anything except the in game graph to be shown:

1) You get in the simplest situation of all: a nice uptrend.
But now there's a dip. What do you do?

- Is it just a dip or the beginning of a trend inversion ready to eat away all your profits?
- If I dump my stock, will I quickly find out that price will easily recover and resume its trend for 1 whole month, leaving me face palming at the missed profits?

Money management will make the difference even in EvE.

2) You have a wagon of stock. There's a quite sharp down swing (big dip).

- What do I do now? Panic sale and lose big time?
- Will the dip end in 3 days and then price resumes rising and I'll eat my hat?

3) An item like i.e. Zydrine has tanked for 1-2 months now and gets to a very low price.

- Do I buy it? Or will it keep tanking for another month leaving me loaded with unsellable stock?
- Did it invert direction yet?
- "They all say it's just about buying low and selling high, but how do I know when low is really the lowest where to buy and high is really the highest I should sell at?"

All of this is about practice, known patterns recognition and money management. And more money management.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#132 - 2012-08-08 17:03:24 UTC
Since many have contacted me about how they'd like to become RL traders and enjoy bells and whistles, I am going to link a quite informational BBC 3 hours long video about RL trading, called "Million dollar traders".

While showing a trading method I would not do EVER, it shows the kind of challenges and soul crushing stress you WILL get into sooner or later.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3.
Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#133 - 2012-08-10 19:21:12 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Since many have contacted me about how they'd like to become RL traders and enjoy bells and whistles, I am going to link a quite informational BBC 3 hours long video about RL trading, called "Million dollar traders".

While showing a trading method I would not do EVER, it shows the kind of challenges and soul crushing stress you WILL get into sooner or later.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3.

Its only soul crushing if you allow it to crush your soul, Easily said but here is an easy example of how to protect your well being.

Just like in EvE, one hand must wash the other and vice versa, By having more then 1 source of income, you no longer feel stress when one source goes into the negative.

A good job, or perhaps a good online resale business, will soften any blow, even if its significant and vice versa, where online trading can soften the blow from being laid off or something going wrong with your supply chain.

Savings, and a dual source of income failing all at the same time is less likely then getting hit by a truck, while being mewed by a polar bear in the middle of the Gobi desert.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#134 - 2012-08-11 05:22:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
Kara Books wrote:

Its only soul crushing if you allow it to crush your soul, Easily said but here is an easy example of how to protect your well being.

Just like in EvE, one hand must wash the other and vice versa, By having more then 1 source of income, you no longer feel stress when one source goes into the negative.

The soul crushing bit happens when you just opened a position and immediately the price goes the other way to the moon.
There's nothing worse than seeing thousands of [your currency here] vaporizing every other second under your eyes.
The pain grows exceptionally intense when you go well negative and then price stops and hangs at a certain level, leaving you gnawing your mind for hours or days.

This is why I post about a "stress free" trading method that puts as many safeguards as possible (to the point of reducing the income per month vs other methods). Even then, sooner or later you WILL do an analysis mistake and then you'll experience worse than what they show in that video.

That's why psychological preparation and fortitude are essential to survive more than 1-2 months in this profession. It's all written in one of (imo) most important trading books ever written, by Mark Douglas. It has like 5 paragraphs talking about how to trade, all the rest is how to prepare yourself to survive the onslaught.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#135 - 2012-09-23 11:11:50 UTC
In the next weeks I am going to write some new articles.

I will try to reach a wider audience, maybe by using both in game charts and OHLC charts.
My intentions are two:

1) Keep bringing examples about how RL and EvE markets have many points of contact.
Now there's also Guild Wars 2 market to check out as well.

It misses some EvE features (in game charts for every item, data export) but it has some more striking similarities with RL markets:

- proper listing fee that discourages perma-relist (aka 0.01 ISKing),

- no timeout between orders,

- huge, huge, H U G E liquidity. Trading certain GW2 items is like trading mini S&P futures: extremely fluid market, price continuously goes up and down like in RL (not in sparse "steps) like in EvE so it "takes" your orders even if they weren't the lowest of the low. Thus swing trading becomes even more powerful.

2) Spread economy and markets consciousness among the MDers.
I know "knowledge is power" and the value of "asymmetry in information" therefore I am not surprised some people are quite against my liberal give away of their coveted strategies.

But this is a game, games are born to entertrain and to teach and I wish to give to the other players something of mine.
Call me sick (or Christian Twisted?), but I enjoy sharing and giving. Sooner or later you'll get back more than you shared and gave away anyway, something I personally experienced both in EvE and in RL.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#136 - 2012-10-03 08:29:27 UTC
I wanted to inform the thread Readers how I am consistently adding new articles and content, but on my web site.

All those subscribed to my Twitter channel are receiving weekly (or more frequent) updates, expecially about RL markets analyses.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#137 - 2012-10-06 13:24:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Vaerah Vahrokha
Here is something my Twitter channel members received earlier.

It's a simple schematic about how even a trader with simple knowledge of the markets may trade with expansive profit.
Of course it works for EvE markets, if I get some spare time I could even do the same thing for some EvE commodity later.

Basically all you have to do is to learn some basic patterns and draw BRN (Big Round Numbers) lines. That is, you don't even have to really learn how to find and plot "price levels", just to use what's fixed and readily available.

Then you look at the weekly chart. You must look at a closed bar, that is, if it's Thursday you have to check the bar that closed at the end of the previous week. If a bar on the weekly chart crosses a BRN then you switch to the daily chart and just look for an obvious pattern in the same direction of the weekly trend and weekly bar close.
Example, if the previous week price broke and closed below BRN 1.500, then from Monday look at the daily chart for a bearish price action pattern (any will do) and if it happens, then open your trade.

Here are two recent charts showing with great detail, drawings and comments the whole thing:

Chart 1.

Chart 2.

Any constructive comments are welcome!

Edit: the full method with videos, many examples and much more are available on a private forum. It's not in English, however. You should still be able to understand how it works since it's closely similar to what I have been explaining on this forum since a year or so (WPD-WPG method).
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#138 - 2012-10-06 21:00:52 UTC
Today, for the first time and by his own choice, a fellow EvE Online player decided to perform the big jump and join my mentor's trading group. Another person that might go from a game to a curiosity to - possibly - a real financial activity.

As welcome I created an analysis based on the method explained right above.

Since the analysis is about PLEX and where its price is headed, I decided to also share it on the EvE forums.

Here is the weekly bars chart that the daily chart uses to "clear" its entries (see criteria explained above).

Here is the daily bars chart with the actual entries and past plus future targets.

In the next days, if there's any interest, I will post another two.

If you liked these articles please feel free like many others and eve-mail about it and your suggestions.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#139 - 2012-10-07 13:33:58 UTC
Another analysis using just BRNs and nothing else: Megacyte.

Here's the trade triggers you'd have got if you used this simplified method to trade that commodity.

I also included two short opportunities (the last two trades), just to show the method in action. I wish EvE allowed to actually profit off shorting.

The first is the weekly chart.

It shows the structures used in the daily chart to determine the MM (money management) and targets (where you take partial profit).

Here's the heavily commented daily chart.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#140 - 2012-10-07 20:03:16 UTC
corestwo wrote:
So you've gotten bored with GW2 then?

Since it contains nothing confidential, this is part of the email I sent to the developer of GW2Spidy today:

Hello,

You probably don't know me, I am known as Vaerah Vahrokha in other games (well, in GW2 too) and I am a trader both in game and real life and also have an EvE finance website etc. etc.

I love to trade and I have given some ideas in the past to EvE Online developers to improve their tools on website like EvE Central or EvEMarketdata.com.

One of the few missing features (OOC: in the GW2Spidy site) is a proper data export feature, if you feel like I can help you with the math and procedures to create RL finance industry standard data exports.

Before that, I can tell you how EvE web developers have done in order to avoid their servers being swamped by data export requests.

There are several ways, all of them have been succesfully implemented for EvE.

The simplest and most brute force (works since 2005 or so) is to create a mass mail server and just send to the subscribed recipients a formatted email with a listing of quotes for the changed prices or even their whole "book" (that is, the whole bid + ask listing).

More modern ways involve either installing a subscription message queue system like http://www.zeromq.org/ or even a RL industry standard FIX server (but that's really troublesome).

You may also check the EvE technology lab forum for a lot of ideas.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=263

.... the email continues, but I suppose at this point you know how bored I am.

But,

As you can see by these two screenshots, right today I also bought 5B worth of one commodity in EvE.
I like both games, I play both.

Link 1
Link 2