These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

RAW Materials Trade Bond - 60bil @ 3% [Filled]

Author
Syds Sinclair
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2017-03-02 20:16:56 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Old Fart.

..Only thing we need to round out that 2010 vibe is some sort of Eve financial entity.
RAW23
#62 - 2017-04-02 15:02:50 UTC
All isk has been paid out with the final batch of interest!

Unfortunately, with internet issues, moving house and getting swamped by work I haven't had much time to do anything with this isk for the last few months, so rather than leave it sitting there I thought the time had come to pay the bond out. As soon as life clears up a little I'm sure I'll be back for another bond but for now I can't see the opportunity for anything other than some light frigate PvP over the next few months.

Many thanks to my investors for their trust! I look forward to working with you all again in the future.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#63 - 2017-04-02 15:19:59 UTC
William Ormono
Reason Will Prevail
#64 - 2017-04-04 16:58:40 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Thanks RAW, just in time to stock up on cheap PLEX Bear.

Ah crap, I musta blinked cause I missed the cheap PLEX! How cheap did they go for? Eve Central has them sitting at about 1,180,000,000 right now (which I think is somewhat typical for this day and age).

Lord help me if a 1,180,000,000 ISK Plex is deemed "cheap" now!
Careby
#65 - 2017-04-27 13:25:25 UTC
I just returned from a break to find a pile of isk in my wallet. Thanks RAW.
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#66 - 2017-05-31 17:27:11 UTC
Same as Careby. Long time absent from EvE, I just logged on today.

RAW23 returned the full capital.

I don't know if / when I'll get back to checking EvE, so I write it here for posterity: it's been a great honor to invest in your ideas, RAW23. You have never let me down, I wish RL investing were so safe and flawless as it has been with you.

If you ever need 1, 10 or 100B for a new activity just email me IRL and I'll see what I can do to get back and help you.

Best regards,
Vaerah